Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok(sharingan)im tired and i want too end this quickly so
Lightning Clone-(Raikou Bunshin No Jutsu)
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:10(if hit with taijutsu)
Description: Creates a tangible clone out of electricity, that when struck delivers a massive shock to the system.x3
and all three clones use
(Chidori No Yaiba)-1000 Birds Sword

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Descripton: Chidori in the form of a sword that can split in all direction once its stabbed it`s target.x3
and we all finish with
(Chidori Senbon)-1000 Birds Needle

Descripton: Chidori in the form of needles that can be thrown to pin down an opponet or to injure them. x4

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok(sharingan)im tired and i want too end this quickly so
Description: Creates a tangible clone out of electricity, that when struck delivers a massive shock to the system.x3
and all three clones use

Descripton: Chidori in the form of a sword that can split in all direction once its stabbed it`s target.x3
and we all finish with

Descripton: Chidori in the form of needles that can be thrown to pin down an opponet or to injure them. x4
kazuku you cant x1232434 only clones and you pretty much wasted all your chakra if you could do that >_>

Eddy-kun..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok(m-sharingan)im tired and i want too end this quickly so
and all three clones use

and we all finish with

*nice* (sharingan) i use Turn Around
- A a genjutsu that can create an opening for a person too attack. The user performs three hand seals, then the opponent without even knowing it has turned around a complete 180 degrees! It is a great genjutsu to use to disrupt an attack or launch one of your own. (Can only be used twice in a thread before it becomes obsolete.)
- Handseals: Tiger, Boar, Rooster, Ox, Ram
- Drain: 90% Chakra
- Effect: A strange genjutsu, that literally forces the body to shift around 180 degrees, allowing to disrupt attacks and bringing openings for attacks

Then i use Flare
- A genjutsu that is relatively simple to use. The user performs two hand seals before the opponent experiences a bright flash of light that blinds them temporarly. Blindness lasts for two posts.
- Handseals: Monkey, Hare, Horse, Dragon
- Drain: 40% Chakra for post
- Effect: Causing an intense blinding light, this genjutsu is simply a powerful blinding visual genjutsu. Making the opponent unable to see anything *as you are blind from the bright flash i use

Katon • Haisekishou [Fire Release • Burning Ash Accumulation]
- A technique utilizing Double Materialization, Burst, Infuse, and Fire Chakra
- Handseals: Ram, Dragon, Horse, Tiger
- Effect: A skill which will spew forth a strange ash from the mouth, it covers a wide range around the opponents body. Blinding the opponent for a few moments, also providing a chance for the opponent to accidentallty breath in the ash. After a few moments, the ash will then combust into a powerful flame entrapping the opponent // Chakra Drain 300% // Dmg 450 // Can cause third degree burns
*as you are blind from the bright flash

Last edited: