Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think canon means any work of the author,writer or whatever that follows the storyline of the original work. But is this new series canon?since it is not drawn by kishimoto and he isn't the writer it supposed to be non canon but can it be considered canon since he supervises it afterall.

Guitar Hero

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its only gonna be non canon to certain fapbases when they dont like what they see.

Regardless Kishimoto and Jump considers it canon and thats all that really matters.

Its like DBS.

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its only gonna be non canon to certain fapbases when they dont like what they see.

Regardless Kishimoto and Jump considers it canon and thats all that really matters.

Its like DBS.
You know canon is a fan made concept right? So the bold cannot be true.

OT: It's a different mangaka for both the art and story, nuff said.

ninjarasengan

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think canon means any work of the author,writer or whatever that follows the storyline of the original work. But is this new series canon?since it is not drawn by kishimoto and he isn't the writer it supposed to be non canon but can it be considered canon since he supervises it afterall.
Simple answer...Kishimoto never says anything is 'canon' or 'non-canon'. That is all fan crap...:devil:

Guitar Hero

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You know canon is a fan made concept right? So the bold cannot be true.

OT: It's a different mangaka for both the art and story, nuff said.
I know but regardless this is the part 3 everyone wanted and Kishimoto acknowledges it. If people dont like it they wont read but it wont change anything, this is th new Naruto franchise from here on out.

In the hands of SP and the guy who wrote the Boruto Movie Novel,
You must be registered for see images

Reactions: ninjarasengan

ninjarasengan

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know but regardless this is the part 3 everyone wanted and Kishimoto acknowledges it. If people dont like it they wont read but it wont change anything, this is th new Naruto franchise from here on out.

Sounds promising:reborn:

Mr SwizZz

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is basically Naruto GT. Different writer, different artist, if its not related to Kishi in any way than it is something else.
He might come back with a Naruto Super in the future, but right now this is basically GT version of Naruto: Next Generation or whatever

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Not everyone wanted a part 3, certainly not by another author. DBGT was once considered the continuation of the franchise by some, I never acknowledged it and I still don't, just like many others.

It's not the same series.

I'm excited about Kishi's Mitsuki One-Shot though.

Guitar Hero

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not everyone wanted a part 3, certainly not by another author. DBGT was once considered the continuation of the franchise, I never acknowledged it and I still don't, just like many others.

It's not the same series.

I'm excited about Kishi's Mitsuki One-Shot though.
-Toriyama never supervised GT though, not like what hes doing now with Super which is basically the official GT. Even the DBS manga is drawn and written by a different artist with him supervising. The GT situation and this is complelty different.

-You may have never wanted but millions of other people did, hence Gaiden and Boruto success.

Doesn't really matter anyway we all know how this is gonna turn out.

Last edited:

BrillyMac

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It has to be canon. This is not Dragon Bull Shit.
Your sig, mainly the words that go with it, make naruto look legendary

-Toriyama never supervised GT though, not like what hes doing now with Super which is basically the official GT. Even the DBS manga is drawn and written by a different artist with him supervising. The GT situation and this is complelty different.

-You may have never wanted but millions of other people did, hence Gaiden and Boruto success.

Just saw the Boruto pic. It was cancer. Thsi is going to be shit

Last edited:

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Ultimately it depends on the person, the only thing I consider truly canon is the Naruto manga serialization done by Kishi, everything else is a spectrum ranging from fillers to Boruto Movie.

This new series is not high up that spectrum considering he won't write or draw it. He's not heavily involved in this like he was for the Boruto movie. I actually think they just threw in the "Kishi Supervising" bit so fans can be more excited for it, I bet Kishi won't give a damn about it, he's burnt out. :lol

Reactions: NineSNS

Guitar Hero

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ultimately it depends on the person, the only thing I consider truly canon is the Naruto manga serialization done by Kishi, everything else is a spectrum ranging from fillers to Boruto Movie.

This new series is not high up that spectrum considering he won't write or draw it. He's not heavily involved in this like he was for the Boruto movie. I actually think they just threw in the "Kishi Supervising" bit so fans can be more excited for it, I bet Kishi won't give a damn about it, he's burnt out. :lol
:lmao: Your spot on, dude said he was tired of this shit people but people are stubborn. Now we get this crap.

Oh well at least its monthly.