Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't have anymore jimmies left.

The Movie spoilers rustled by Bolt jimmies a long time ago, and that's all I had. So no, I'm not even interested. In fact I'm disgusted a bit. The Movie didn't even run for an entire year yet and they are milking the crap out of BORUTO: Next Gen

I'm also scared for certain characters, and the author of the novel is a shipping tard :lol

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its only gonna be non canon to certain fapbases when they dont like what they see.

Regardless Kishimoto and Jump considers it canon and thats all that really matters.

Its like DBS.
Dragon ball Super is 100 % Akira Toriyama's work. This time Kishi only is the supervisor.

It's more like DB GT

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't have anymore jimmies left.

The Movie spoilers rustled by Bolt jimmies a long time ago, and that's all I had. So no, I'm not even interested. In fact I'm disgusted a bit. The Movie didn't even run for an entire year yet and they are milking the crap out of BORUTO: Next Gen

I'm also scared for certain characters, and the author of the novel is a shipping tard :lol
elaborate

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know canon is a fan made concept right? So the bold cannot be true.

OT: It's a different mangaka for both the art and story, nuff said.
It won't be the same thing just a continuation for those who want to continue watching the characters or for the next generation that will probably start from this point only...

I never watched Beyblade after the original series ended.. It simply didn't have the same feel and never could engage me even for one episode..So I am not sure about new series either. It will have to be catching enough on it's own -for me at least.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
elaborate
He ships BoruSara harder than Kishimoto in the novel. Gave them WAY more moments, blushing scenes, and etc.,

He also gave NH some romantic moments, and SS.

The thing that did change in the movie towards the ending was the fact that Sasuke 'disappeared' into darkness.

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It won't be the same thing just a continuation for those who want to continue watching the characters or for the next generation that will probably start from this point only...

I never watched Beyblade after the original series ended.. It simply didn't have the same feel and never could engage me even for one episode..So I am not sure about new series either. It will have to be catching enough on it's own -for me at least.
Can't believe you watched Beyblade.

NineSNS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So from what I'm reading, this manga is going to be a ship-fest?

Thye better add some more female characters quick.

Last edited:

Sophie Ezra

Veteran
Kin
719💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really don't understand what is the meaning behind this though? Kishi said the original series was over yet we see a Boruto one? Like come on! This is total contradictory to what he said in his interviews.
yeah the original series is over this is next gen its involving the kids of the original series characters.
kishi is resting he is over seeing this project.