Is Boruto proof Uzumaki chakra isn’t that big?

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am not sure of it. It could be one of the factors but my guess is his being a half Uzumaki played an important role.
When Naruto's about to die he goes into a psychical realm. More like the intermediate between pure world and physical real world. Meets Hagoromo. Explains Asura's presence in him which Naruto already knew. Tells Naruto never inherited his parent's genes. Naruto agrees completely with no buts. It's surely because he's an Asura Transmigrant. He has two souls Asura's and Own. Spiral Zetsu's words are another hint he never inherited Uzumaki traits. Naruto is an Uzumaki but he'll die that's an absolute rule. Spiral's words. This coming after knowing Kushina survived Bijuu extraction and he's her son.

shadowcb

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No Naruto mentions he has plenty of chakra of his own and then gives the reason for it which is the 9 tails chakra he's been getting his whole life. There's no and in the statement otherwise you'd be right and the two would in fact be seperate.

The guarnatee is Kishi's statement(confirmation) via Naruto's mouth. You cant get more canon than that.

I have plenty of chakra then randomly mention 9 tails chakra leaking his whole life straight after the first statement doesn't = reason. Plesse stay in school bro and dont cut comprehension classes.
I will repeat what I already told you.

Naruto says he has alot of chakra of his own. Then in a separate sentences he tells Bee he has been getting chakra from the 9 tails that leaks out. He didn't say the reason he has alot of chakra is because of the 9 tails and that is true because the seal toad told Naruto how the seal works. 4th Hokage designed the seal so only a little bit of the 9 tails chakra leaks out from the seal and he hoped it would combined with Naruto's chakra. There's no guarantee that the little bit of chakra would combine with Naruto's chakra.

Naruto didn't know he had the 9 tails in his body until he was 12 and he didn't know how much chakra he gained from the 9 tails until the seal toad told him. Naruto is just repeating what he was told, which is he has been gaining chakra from the 9 tails. Seal toad told him it's only a little bit and there here's no guarantee that the little bit of chakra would combine with Naruto's chakra.

Stop trying to force the manga to say what you want to hear.

Reactions: ShogunSpiderman89

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In Boruto it goes like this.

Mitsuki
Sarada
Boruto

In chakra reserves going by their DB.

Mitsuki and Naruto have a "?"

Then Sarada's.

You must be registered for see images

Then Boruto's.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought I'd drop this here as well since some Naruto fans are confused.

The 9 tails forming chakra for naruto which Sasuke took and made it his own, note he didn't take on any 9 tails features. The Kyubi then confirms ita giving Naruto it's remaining chakra.

Naruto is now running on the 9 tails chakra and guess what he hasn't taken any Kyubi like features. That dismisses the idea that Naruto would become more Kyubi like if he had a majority of Kyubi chakra along with the Scans I provided earlier.

When the chakra becomes a part of Naruto's reserves it no longer a part of the 9 tails dismissing the fanfic/fan speculation that Naruto would take on the Kyubis features.

- I'm repeating the same fanfic again-
My advice to you is dont skip grammar and comprehension lessons. In fact take extra lessons also take the chapter and scans I've linked to a grammarian because you need to. You're not understanding the basic principle of paragraphs, staments and qualifying said statements via detail.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fresh karin got exhausted by one transmission of energy. You got to be kidding me with this whole "large reserves" BS.
I've been over the Japanese text for Karin's info and looked at all the Japanese forms of big, large, enormous, huge, clan, blood and inherited. None of the words exist in the original Japanese scan. Couple that with the conforming principle that the info is related to the event in the box. It's a false translation/error or something.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've been over the Japanese text for Karin's info and looked at all the Japanese forms of big, large, enormous, huge, clan, blood and inherited. None of the words exist in the original Japanese scan. Couple that with the conforming principle that the info is related to the event in the box. It's a false translation/error or something.
Possibly it's stated "Strong Chakra". Karin has exceptionally strong chakra like Kushina though only Top tier Uzumakis have it. Karin released chain ability so it's mean she's Kushina tier shinobi.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto is very lazy and hardly trains unlike his father and yes Uzumakis do have high chakra Kakashi confirms that Naruto's base chakra is 4x higher than his without Kurama
You must be registered to see images

Kushina states that her and Mito were chosen to contain Kurama for that exact reason

Kurama confirms that Naruto has Kushina's Uzumaki DNA in chapter 617

Oh and before anyone mentions the extraction

Anyway!

Obito also says that he didn't have enough chakra to contain both Rinnegan

Obito states that he couldn't contain both Rinnegan for that reason

Last edited by a moderator:

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
uzumaki’s don’t have large reserves, that’s fanfic. They just have power chakra systems able to store large chakras. And they also have potent rejuvenated chakra. Look at Karin’s