Is Boruto proof Uzumaki chakra isn’t that big?

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That Senju lineage bit could just be because he is an Uzumaki

we don't really know

the Uzumaki are from Ashura's family tree and we also know that the Senju and Uzumaki are related
You must be registered for see images

there are so many mysteries for the Uzumaki and sadly now we will never really know about them
The same can be said for Uchiha tho. But if that was the case why was only Nagato stated to be of Senju lineage only and not say Kushina Mito Karin etc? I believe his dad was a Senju or something.

Tho agreed kishimoto should have gave Uzumaki a bit more background.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

Joshutsu

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The same can be said for Uchiha tho. But if that was the case why was only Nagato stated to be of Senju lineage only and not say Kushina Mito Karin etc? I believe his dad was a Senju or something.

Tho agreed kishimoto should have gave Uzumaki a bit more background.
Blame the editors. Though, if kishi had his time to expand on everything he wanted to we would probably not be done at this point but that wouldn't be so bad imo

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nagato was stated to be of Senju lineage tho. Which was why he could control Rinnegan and the Mazo.

Karin was low or out of chakra from healing Sasuke one time vs Bee. The war i guess it got bigger since she healed Tsuande. But she didn't replenish her chakra tho.

Yea but Naruto was Ashura's reincarnation and had Kurama mixing with his chakra since birth.

Nagato/Tsuande are the only Uzumaki/Senju with large chakra.

Kushina had strong chakra which Kurama said Naruto inherited.

Nah supposedly Boruto have less chakra than Sarada and Mitsuki from his databook stats.
I agree and people forget Preta path increases the users chakra reserves, it did the same for Edo Nagato as well.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto has chakra and stamina so high because of the Nine Tails melding into his chakra flow due to Fourth's Tetragram sealing Technique. Why do people still argue this. Boruto's energy levels are poor considering his mere 4 shadow clone in the making. Uzumaki's don't give high chakra levels. Kisame and A are the highest chakra reserves of NV and Third Raikage the greatest stamina reserve yet none of them is an Uzumaki. Sage of the Six paths stated Naruto never got his Parent's Genes despite being thier son and Naruto agrees. He has zero Uzumaki traits. It's all Nine Tails, Nine Tails. Nagato who was called the Third Sage of the Six paths because of his Senju and Uzumaki and Uchiha lineage(you need all three/maybe more descendant clan traits + genes to be considered equivalent to Hagoromo.) had all of thier genes yet he was using his Life force to use Gigantic Almighty Push and had to concentrate all of his chakra into one path to accomplish. If Nagato only had that what would you say about one mere clan despite an aggregation of them still failing to show the greatest reserves in history equivalent to A/Kisame. Quit this. Uzumaki's have Great Life force other than that they have nothing. They don't have great Stamina. That's Senju trait. Life force is soul.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, 4 shadow clones at the academy level should prove somewhat his reserves aren't bad. Probably a bad comparison, but 17 year old Kiba could produce only 1 during the war arc.

I also agree with InfiniteMugen. All Uzumaki we saw in the manga performed feats that sort of imply their reserves are well above average. Then there's the Db also.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
DB fake translated it obviously. Kabuto's words put Life force in the chakra column. Karin's filed up with one ressurection of Sasuke in Bee fight. Such low chakra.
lol.. says obviously. :lol

If that's the case,

This is the raw scan. Kindly translate what's written under that box? Because if i put 'chakra' in google translate, the Kanji's it translates to are right there in the raw scan.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nagato was stated to be of Senju lineage tho. Which was why he could control Rinnegan and the Mazo.

Karin was low or out of chakra from healing Sasuke one time vs Bee. The war i guess it got bigger since she healed Tsuande. But she didn't replenish her chakra tho.

Yea but Naruto was Ashura's reincarnation and had Kurama mixing with his chakra since birth.

Nagato/Tsuande are the only Uzumaki/Senju with large chakra.

Kushina had strong chakra which Kurama said Naruto inherited.

Nah supposedly Boruto have less chakra than Sarada and Mitsuki from his databook stats.
Facts as always bro.

lol.. says obviously. :lol

If that's the case,

This is the raw scan. Kindly translate what's written under that box? Because if i put 'chakra' in google translate, the Kanji's it translates to are right there in the raw scan.
Kindly translate the whole think via Google translate.

Last edited:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah wrong. The kanji in the first doesn't go with the rest. It says "Uzumaki's trademark proof......is huge chakra"? Of course that's the BS translator's fabrication. You can google translate it. Does the Manga say Uzumaki's trademark proof is chakra. No. Kabuto says "The trademark proof of people which uzumaki blood flowing in thier veins is red hair". Completely contradicting fomer.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kindly translate the whole think via Google translate.
Stop :lol. You and the other guy want to claim it's wrong because it talks about life force? Fine. You both should be giving us the right translation then.

Now aside from the fact i do not see the Kanji for life force in the translation, Chakra - チャクラ- is clearly there. Except you're telling me you'll heal if you bite Nagato and Kushina then your rebuttal that its fake is born of nothing short of salt and that coupled with your tears isn't going to disprove the translation. :lol

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stop :lol. You and the other guy want to claim it's wrong because it talks about life force? Fine. You both should be giving us the right translation then.

Now aside from the fact i do not see the Kanji for life force in the translation, Chakra - チャクラ- is clearly there. Except you're telling me you'll heal if you bite Nagato and Kushina then your rebuttal that its fake is born of nothing short of salt and that coupled with your tears isn't going to disprove the translation. :lol
The picture in the box is from Kabuto mentioning the Uzumaki traits in the canon manga. The special traits are:

I cant see any mention of enormous chakra, large chakra or anything to do with that as being proof of Uzumaki blood.

The statements given under boxes are in relation to something to do with the box or something that happened in the manga as an example Viz scan:

Note the texts in the boxes and their relationship to the pictures and events. A conforming principle exists that the text and box info is related to the picture and events such as in the viz translation.

1 word doesn't establish anything so please google translate the whole text for us. Thanks.

shadowcb

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OP, you are wrong for several different reason.

1 - Uzumaki are descendants of Ashura Otsutsuki. The manga even tells us they are in the same lineage as Senju. The manga never tells us how they can to be. So Uzumaki could just be the name for Senju members who no longer participates in the battle against the Uchiha.

2 - Naruto huge amount of chakra doesn’t come from the nine tails. Kishi told us that in the manga. The official translation says the 4th Hokage designed the seal so only a little bit of the 9 tails chakra leaks out from the seal and he hoped it would combined with Naruto's chakra. There's no guarantee that the little bit of chakra would combine with Naruto's chakra.

3 - Creating and maintaining shadow clones require skills. During the first bell test Naruto could only make 8 clones and maintain them for about a minute -

When Naruto was first fighting Garaa he was only creating a few shadow clones at a time -

It wasn't until Naruto became better at gathering, controlling and releasing his chakra that he was able to create 1,000 shadow clones - to

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The picture in the box is from Kabuto mentioning the Uzumaki traits in the canon manga. The two traits are:

I cant see any mention of enormous chakra, large chakra or anything to do with that as being proof of Uzumaki blood.

The statements given under boxes are in relation to something to do with the box or something that happened in the manga as an example Viz scan:

Note the texts in the boxes and their relationship to the pictures and events. A conforming principle exists that the text and box info is related to the picture and events such as in the viz translation.

1 word doesn't establish anything so please google translate the whole text for us. Thanks.
Sally.. Does the raw scan have a mention of Chakra? Yes.. clearly. Are you trying to tell me not only is the translation fabricated but the raw scan was fabricated too? :lol Again, if yes.. Provide the correct translation please?

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah you're right it does say chakra. Except Nagato, Kushina and Karin are the most powerful Uzumakis in existence in canon manga. They have powerful chakra + Life force.
If every Uzumaki had powerful chakra then Raikage wouldn't have singled out Kushina alone. This still doesn't prove they have large amounts of chakra except thier top tier members like Mito Kushina have strong chakra. Japanese is contextual. The only Uzumaki's shown in the picture is Nagato, Kushina, Karin. Top tier members. That statement only defines them three members not the entire clan. Entire clan has only strong lifeforces.
I was particularly born with strong chakra. Kushina's statement.

Last edited:

shadowcb

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The picture in the box is from Kabuto mentioning the Uzumaki traits in the canon manga. The special traits are:

I didn't know Kabuto knows everything about the Uzumaki. He talks about some of their traits, not all. Naruto's mother stated they are picked at tail beast host because of their chakra. He never mentions that.

Reactions: Jinrou

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sally.. Does the raw scan have a mention of Chakra? Yes.. clearly. Are you trying to tell me not only is the translation fabricated but the raw scan was fabricated too? :lol Again, if yes.. Provide the correct translation please?
So your answer is you've got nothing and I'm :salt:y because you've got one word in a sentence with 0 context or anything to back it up.

The difference between you and me is that Ive shown how canon translate the scan and how relevance works but you've got nothing. And you cant even google translate the whole thing which is laughable.

Here's another Viz scsn for you notice text and relevance of information:

Anyway I accept your concession until you give us the goole translation, you've managed one word Im sure you cna manage the whole text.

I didn't know Kabuto knows everything about the Uzumaki. He talks about some of their traits, not all. Naruto's mother stated they are picked at tail beast host because of their chakra. He never mentions that.
That's intellectual dishonesty on your part, you ignored the fact that Kushina was picked because she had a particualry strong chakra. Not because she had large chakra or all Uzumaki had that trait. Kabuto mentions established traits of the Uzumaki clan so they're common hes not going to mention a particular. Large or enormous chakra wasn't a common trait so Kabuto didn't mention it.

Perhaps you should pay more attention in class.

Last edited:

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

1 - Uzumaki are descendants of Ashura Otsutsuki. The manga even tells us they are in the same lineage as Senju. The manga never tells us how they can to be. So Uzumaki could just be the name for Senju members who no longer participates in the battle against the Uchiha.

2 - Naruto huge amount of chakra doesn’t come from the nine tails. Kishi told us that in the manga. The official translation says the 4th Hokage designed the seal so only a little bit of the 9 tails chakra leaks out from the seal and he hoped it would combined with Naruto's chakra. There's no guarantee that the little bit of chakra would combine with Naruto's chakra.

3 - Creating and maintaining shadow clones require skills. During the first bell test Naruto could only make 8 clones and maintain them for about a minute -

When Naruto was first fighting Garaa he was only creating a few shadow clones at a time -

It wasn't until Naruto became better at gathering, controlling and releasing his chakra that he was able to create 1,000 shadow clones - to
Naruto was already able to create thousands of clone almost immediately after mastering the multi shadow clone jutsu.....

....in the first chapter itself.

shadowcb

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto was already able to create thousands of clone almost immediately after mastering the multi shadow clone jutsu.....

....in the first chapter itself.
Naruto didn't create 1,000 and that was when he was using the 9 tails chakra. I'm talking about his own chakra. The 9 tails chakra comes out when he is emotional.

A master of the shadow clone jutsu would be able to hold them must longer than a minute - - During Naruto's wind training he create 200 shadow clone and trained with those clones for a full day.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

How many times has this fanfic been destroyed in the past? And your still running with it.

Last edited: