Is Boruto proof Uzumaki chakra isn’t that big?

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto didn't create 1,000 and that was when he was using the 9 tails chakra. I'm talking about his own chakra. The 9 tails chakra comes out when he is emotional.

A master of the shadow clone jutsu would be able to hold them must longer than a minute - - During Naruto's wind training he create 200 shadow clone and trained with those clones for a full day.
Lol there must be at least 1000 and no he didn't use nine tails chakra unless you could show me a scan where he had the nine tail chakra related changes before he used the shadow clone jutsu.

And Naruto was able to hold them longer than a minute. What are you talking about?

Last edited:

shadowcb

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How many times has this fanfic been destroeyed in the past? And your still running with it.
That's right you are the person who denials fact. I posted the official translation showing that Naruto's chakra doesn't come from the 9 tails and you just called Kishi work fanfic. WTF. That's pathetic.

You can continue to fool people by omitting the page I posted, but you are not going to fool me. But go ahead and denial more of Kishi's facts, it's what you do.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
807💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How many times has this fanfic been destroyed in the past? And your still running with it.
Not just that. The hidden ability of Uzumakis are only available to top tiers.
You must be registered for see images
Orochimaru's been researching the Uzumaki clan. Yet he never mentions Uzumaki when he talks about those chains. Chains are only inheritable to strong chakra inherited Uzumakis like Kushina. Reason why he specifies.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol there must be at least 1000 and no he didn't use nine tails chakra unless you could show me a scan where he had the nine tail chakra related changes before he used the shadow clone jutsu.

And Naruto was able to hold them longer than a minute. What are you talking about?

The other guy usually ignores this scan vut the reason Naruto has plenty of chakra = 9 tails and note the part his whole life.
That's right you are the person who denials fact. I posted the official translation showing that Naruto's chakra doesn't come from the 9 tails and you just called Kishi work fanfic. WTF. That's pathetic.

You can continue to fool people by omitting the page I posted, but you are not going to fool me. But go ahead and denial more of Kishi's facts, it's what you do.
Pay attention to the canon manga scan Ive posted above again for you as Ive done many times before.

Last edited:

shadowcb

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

There are not 1000 clones in that scene. If you could have created 1000 with his own chakra back then he would have been able to do the same since then, but he couldn't.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Lol, just cuz he can make a 1000 clones doesn't mean he'll always make a 1000. Your entire argument itself is stupid. And you failed to give and proof that he can only make 1000 clones using kyubi's chakra only. And I wasn't trying to bash you or anything so no need to be so triggered lol.

Last edited:

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So your answer is you've got nothing and I'm :salt:y because you've got one word in a sentence with 0 context or anything to back it up.

The difference between you and me is that Ive shown how canon translate the scan and how relevance works but you've got nothing. And you cant even google translate the whole thing which is laughable.

Here's another Viz scsn for you notice text and relevance of information:

Anyway I accept your concession until you give us the goole translation, you've managed one word Im sure you cna manage the whole text.
What 'context or anything to back it up' is needed to support the fact Chakra is clearly used there in the raw scan?

- Again, is chakra used in the raw? Yes.
- Does chakra refer to life force? No
- What special ability does Karin's chakra have? Healing
- Do Kushina and Nagato's chakra's have Karin's healing abilities? No

Therefore in what sense does that chakra relate to the three Uzumaki members in the picture? A translator makes that for us but Salamander is salty that it cannot be true because it doesn't support what he claims.

Anyway, again since you are the one claiming the translation is wrong, please bring us the right translation.. Viz preferably since you have access to Viz db too :lol

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

The other guy usually ignores this scan vut the reason Naruto has plenty of chakra = 9 tails and note the part his whole life.
Are you saying his body always contains more kyubi chakra that leaks out from the seal than his own? Cuz the scan clearly says he has plenty of his own chakra and he also gets the kyubi chakra that leaks out of the seal.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you've got nothing but excuses and cant even google translate the whole text for us, yet you managed to translate one word. :lmao:

As I expected resulting to adhominen attacks because you've got no logical or rational principle to establish what is in the text. Whereas I've presented Viz translations of text to prove correlation of statement and relavnce to the specific event.

Ill accept your concession till then:lol

shadowcb

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The scene where Naruto say he has alot of chakra of his own. Then in a separate sentences he tells Bee he has been getting chakra from the 9 tails that leaks out. He didn't say the reason he has alot of chakra is because of the 9 tails and that is true because the seal toad told Naruto how the seal works. 4th Hokage designed the seal so only a little bit of the 9 tails chakra leaks out from the seal and he hoped it would combined with Naruto's chakra. There's no guarantee that the little bit of chakra would combine with Naruto's chakra.

Naruto is just repeating what he was told. Naruto didn't know he had the 9 tails in his body until he was 12 and he didn't know how much chakra he gained from the 9 tails until the seal toad told him.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
807💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nagato's abilities are not Kushina's abilities. Same vice versa. Karin has a unique healing ability doesn't mean her chakra is high. Databooks are false when Manga goes against it. Fresh Karin exhausted from one single chakra transmission. Calculate the dots.

shadowcb

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, just cuz he can make a 1000 clones doesn't mean he'll always make a 1000. Your entire argument itself is stupid. And you failed to give and proof that he can only make 1000 clones using kyubi's chakra only. And I wasn't trying to bash you or anything so no need to be so triggered lol.
I was talking to salamander uchiha not you, calm down.

You haven't provided any information that there was 1,000 clones there. Naruto skills shows us he he didn't create that many back then.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you saying his body always contains more kyubi chakra that leaks out from the seal than his own? Cuz the scan clearly says he has plenty of his own chakra and he also gets the kyubi chakra that leaks out of the seal.
No Naruto mentions he has plenty of chakra of his own and then gives the reason for it which is the 9 tails chakra he's been getting his whole life. There's no and in the statement otherwise you'd be right and the two would in fact be seperate.

The scene where Naruto say he has alot of chakra of his own. Then in a separate sentences he tells Bee he has been getting chakra from the 9 tails that leaks out. He didn't say the reason he has alot of chakra is because of the 9 tails and that is true because the seal toad told Naruto how the seal works. 4th Hokage designed the seal so only a little bit of the 9 tails chakra leaks out from the seal and he hoped it would combined with Naruto's chakra. There's no guarantee that the little bit of chakra would combine with Naruto's chakra.

Naruto is just repeating what he was told. Naruto didn't know he had the 9 tails in his body until he was 12 and he didn't know how much chakra he gained from the 9 tails until the seal toad told him.
The guarnatee is Kishi's statement(confirmation) via Naruto's mouth. You cant get more canon than that.

I have plenty of chakra then randomly mention 9 tails chakra leaking his whole life straight after the first statement doesn't = reason. Plesse stay in school bro and dont cut comprehension classes.

Last edited:

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you've got nothing but excuses and cant even google translate the whole text for us, yet you managed to translate one word. :lmao:

As I expected resulting to adhominen attacks because you've got no logical or rational principle to establish what is in the text. Whereas I've presented Viz translations of text to prove correlation of statement and relavnce to the specific event.

Ill accept your concession till then:lol
The fact that the word 'Chakra' is clearly visible in the raw text is an excuse? I didn't expect less from you :lol And lol at bold.. What you did was run around in circles to make claims nobody was arguing against and that clearly don't address the matter at hand which is your claim that the translation is wrong. :lol

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
807💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
People should've known this way long before.
Stamina's converted into chakra. If Kyuubi's the core of his stamina then what's his chakra's originate point. Obviously kyuubi.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fact that the word 'Chakra' is clearly visible in the raw text is an excuse? I didn't expect less from you :lol And lol at bold.. What you did was run around in circles to make claims nobody was arguing against and that clearly don't address the matter at hand which is your claim that the translation is wrong. :lol
Im still waiting for the google translate, you managed one word chop chop get the rest done instead of waste my time. I didnt expect you to bring proof since you dont really have a leg to stand on.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was talking to salamander uchiha not you, calm down.

You haven't provided any information that there was 1,000 clones there. Naruto skills shows us he he didn't create that many back then.
I don't need to. The form in which Naruto used that justu clearly proves that he wasn't accessing his kyubi chakra as there was no visible transformation or any chakra cloak around him.

No Naruto mentions he has plenty of chakra of his own and then gives the reason for it which is the 9 tails chakra he's been getting his whole life. There's no and in the statement otherwise you'd be right.
Now clearly you don't believe he said plenty of his own chakra then mentioned nine tails chakra to means he was referring to his own chakra. Do you? He directly would've said nine tails chakra instead of talking about his own being a plenty.

Last edited:

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im still waiting for the google translate, you managed one word chop chop get the rest done instead of waste my time. I didnt expect you to bring proof since you dont really have a leg to stand on.
Lol... I don't need to translate anything since i'm clearly in support of the translation. Common sense man. You are the one refuting the translation so you are the one who needs to bring the proof/translation/viz db that supports your claim else you're riding solely on salt and tears. :lol

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol... I don't need to translate anything since i'm clearly in support of the translation. Common sense man. You are the one refuting the translation so you are the one who needs to bring the proof/translation/viz db that supports your claim else you're riding solely on salt and tears. :lol
Concession accepted:coffee:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now clearly you don't believe he said plenty of his own chakra then mentioned nine tails chakra to means he was referring to nine tails chakra. He directly would've said nine tails chakra instead of talking about his own being a plenty.

That's partially my fault I assumed you'd recognise the scene, Naruto's acquired KCM and is being told how the 9 tails chakra works and the consequences of it. So he mention in response it's fine and he has plenty of his own chakra then references the 9 tails chakra he's been receieving his whole life as the reason meaning its become his. I hope the scan clears up the confusion and gives you the proper context