Is Boruto proof Uzumaki chakra isn’t that big?

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

That's partially my fault I assumed you'd recognise the scene, Naruto's acquired KCM and is being told how the 9 tails chakra works and the consequences of it. So he mention in response it's fine and he has plenty of his own chakra then references the 9 tails chakra he's been receieving his whole life as the reason meaning its become his. I hope the scan clears up the confusion and gives you the proper context
I am not denying that he doesn't receive the nine tails chakra that's been leaking from the seal and mixing with his own. That's true, but surely the scan you provided doesn't prove that its the nine tail's leaked chakra that makes his chakra pool so large. The scan simply doesn't convey that. Its more like he already has significantly large chakra pool of his own and the nine tails chakra only makes it larger.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am not denying that he doesn't receive the nine tails chakra that's been leaking from the seal and mixing with his own. That's true, but surely the scan you provided doesn't prove that its the nine tail's leaked chakra that makes his chakra pool so large. The scan simply doesn't convey that. Its more like he already has significantly large chakra pool of his own and the nine tails chakra only makes it larger.
People should've known this way long before.
Stamina's converted into chakra. If Kyuubi's the core of his stamina then what's his chakra's originate point. Obviously kyuubi.
What's this sound like to you.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bro the scan does convey that though, if there was an and in between the two statements then you'd be right. So something like this Naruto has plenty of chakra and the 9 tails chakra he's been receiving his whole life. The two are made different sources by the and. Whereas Naruto says he plenty of chakra. He's been getting all the 9 tails chakra that leaks out his whole life. Ehat Naruto's doing here is qualifying/explaining his intila dtatement with the reason/detail as to why he has lots of chakra. There's a clear difference between the two scenarios.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bro the scan does convey that though, if there was an and in between the two statements then you'd be right. So something like this Naruto has plenty of chakra and the 9 tails chakra he's been receiving his whole life. The two are made different sources by the and. Whereas Naruto says he plenty of chakra. He's been getting all the 9 tails chakra that leaks out his whole life. Ehat Naruto's doing here is qualifying/explaining his intila dtatement with the reason/detail as to why he has lots of chakra. There's a clear difference between the two scenarios.
As I said I agree to the scan but it just doesn't prove that its the kyubi chakra that makes his chakra pool so big. Remember Kakashi had already remarked about Naruto's chakra pool being at least twice of Kakashi's and a 100 times larger if he was allowed to use pure kyubi chakra.

Reactions: ShogunSpiderman89

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I said I agree to the scan but it just doesn't prove that its the kyubi chakra that makes his chakra pool so big. Remember Kakashi had already remarked about Naruto's chakra pool being at least twice of Kakashi's and a 100 times larger if he was allowed to use pure kyubi chakra.
Yes Kakashi remarked that well he said 4 times, anyway Kakashi is also including the 9 tails chakra that has become a part of Naruto's reserves because he's been receieving them his whole life. The chakra is now Naruto's so is included as part of his. In part 1 Kakashi refers to the root/origin of Naruto's stamina/chakra being the 9 tails as well. Even that early on his amazing reserves were attributed to the 9 tails.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes Kakashi remarked that well he said 4 times, anyway Kakashi is also including the 9 tails chakra that has become a part of Naruto's reserves because he's been receieving them his whole life. The chakra is now Naruto's so is included as part of his. In part 1 Kakashi refers to the root/origin of Naruto's stamina/chakra being the 9 tails as well. Even that early on his amazing reserves were attributed to the 9 tails.
Again I am not denying that the nine tail's chakra mixs with Naruto but what's the proof that it makes up for the major chunk of his chakra pool. Minato made it so that only a little would leak out so in order to help Naruto adapt to the nine tails chakra little by little. He didn't make it so that it'd be overflowing out of the seal.
Besides if Naruto has more of Kurama's chakra than his own then nine tails chakra should be the dominant chakra in Naruto's chakra pool and he's chakra should also possess the nine tail's chakra properties already. Instead we just see his chakra behave as simply normal chakra.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again I am not denying that the nine tail's chakra mixs with Naruto but what's the proof that it makes up for the major chunk of his chakra pool. Minato made it so that only a little would leak out so in order to help Naruto adapt to the nine tails chakra little by little. He didn't make it so that it'd be overflowing out of the seal.
Besides if Naruto has more of Kurama's chakra than his own then nine tails chakra should be the dominant chakra in Naruto's chakra pool and he's chakra should also possess the nine tail's chakra properties already. Instead we just see his chakra behave as simply normal chakra.
Its been leaking and happened over time the chakra itself has become Naruto's and part of his reserves as he confirms. It's more like assimilated chakra it can't be distinguished from Naruto's and neither are separate any longer. A little constantly being added to your reserves would increase them. The leaking would be more like a dripping tap. We're not talking about gushing out otherwise Naruto would be overwhelmed. Constant leaking of a little bit over your whole life would equal a lot.

Anyway a little of the 9 tails is still huge though considering the whole of it would be 100 times.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its been leaking and happened over time the chakra itself has become Naruto's and part of his reserves as he confirms. It's more like assimilated chakra it can't be distinguished from Naruto's and neither are separate any longer. A little constantly being added to your reserves would increase them. The leaking would be more like a dripping tap. We're not talking about gushing out otherwise Naruto would be overwhelmed. Constant leaking of a little bit over your whole life would equal a lot.

Anyway a little of the 9 tails is still huge though considering the whole of it would be 100 times.
It still doesn't prove in no way that kyubi's chakra makes up for majority of his chakra pool and even more so when you consider the reasons I mentioned in my last post about how Naruto's chakra should take up kyubi's chakra properties if kyubi's chakra is the major share but it doesn't. Its just plain chakra.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It still doesn't prove in no way that kyubi's chakra makes up for majority of his chakra pool and even more so when you consider the reasons I mentioned in my last post about how Naruto's chakra should take up kyubi's chakra properties if kyubi's chakra is the major share but it doesn't. Its just plain chakra.
Of course it, your last point assumes the chakra itself is seprate from Naruto's and not a part of his now. And it's never been said you take on a kyubi like appearance by having majority kyubi chakra. Naruto takes on the 9 tsils appearance is when he pulls out the cloak/ 9tsils chakra that is sperate from the one that merges with his.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Of course it, your last point assumes the chakra itself is seprate from Naruto's and not a part of his now. And it's never been said you take on a kyubi like appearance by having majority kyubi chakra. Naruto takes on the 9 tsils appearance is when he pulls out the cloak/ 9tsils chakra that is sperate from the one that merges with his.
Now we all know it mixes with his chakra and not actually convert into Naruto's own chakra. Sure he has access to a mix of his and kyubi's chakra but the proportion of kyubi's chakra is not significant enough to make a major difference. Otherwise the changes would show if it were in fact a kyubi dominant chakra. The fact that they don't means he only has a small part of kyubi's chakra mixing with it.
Think of it like this, Naruto exhaust all his chakra pool, and his own chakra obviously replenishes at a faster rate to a mere designed leak from a seal replenishing his chakra with a major chunk of his own chakra and some residual amount of leaked kyubi chakra. There's no way kyubi chakra won't manifest its properties if it were the larger share.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now we all know it mixes with his chakra and not actually convert into Naruto's own chakra. Sure he has access to a mix of his and kyubi's chakra but the proportion of kyubi's chakra is not significant enough to make a major difference. Otherwise the changes would show if it were in fact a kyubi dominant chakra. The fact that they don't means he only has a small part of kyubi's chakra mixing with it.
Think of it like this, Naruto exhaust all his chakra pool, and his own chakra obviously replenishes at a faster rate to a mere designed leak from a seal replenishing his chakra with a major chunk of his own chakra and some residual amount of leaked kyubi chakra. There's no way kyubi chakra won't manifest its properties if it were the larger share.
Now your blatanlty denying the canon manga and putting your own spin on it, Kakashi clearly says that the root of Naruto's stamina is the 9 tails and Naruto confirms he has lots of chakra and reference the 9 tails chakra he's been recieving his whole life. If it was only a little mix and seperate naruto wouldn't have counted it as his own or mentioned it as a part of his chakra reserves with which he would counter the 9 tails chakra drain.

Anyway im not interested in a back and forth since excuses are coming into it now.

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nagato was stated to be of Senju lineage tho. Which was why he could control Rinnegan and the Mazo.

Karin was low or out of chakra from healing Sasuke one time vs Bee. The war i guess it got bigger since she healed Tsuande. But she didn't replenish her chakra tho.

Yea but Naruto was Ashura's reincarnation and had Kurama mixing with his chakra since birth.

Nagato/Tsuande are the only Uzumaki/Senju with large chakra.

Kushina had strong chakra which Kurama said Naruto inherited.

Nah supposedly Boruto have less chakra than Sarada and Mitsuki from his databook stats.
Every Uzumaki Clan member by default are from the lineage of the Senju considering they are a distant relative of the Senju clan.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now your blatanlty denying the canon manga and putting your own spin on it, Kakashi clearly says that the root of Naruto's stamina is the 9 tails and Naruto confirms he has lots of chakra and reference the 9 tails chakra he's been recieving his whole life. If it was only a little mix and seperate naruto wouldn't have counted it as his own or mentioned it as a part of his chakra reserves with which he would counter the 9 tails chakra drain.

Anyway im not interested in a back and forth since excuses are coming into it now.
So which is it? Is the kyubi leaking stamina or chakra lol?
From what I can tell, what Kakashi says about kyubi being his source of stamina and Jiraiya telling that kyubi's chakra leaks and mixes with Naruto's own chakra both contradicts each other. I don't think anyone could leak stamina...:lmao: so it has to be chakra. As for what Kakashi meant could be a lot of things like how Jins are already physically stronger than the rest to be able to contain a Bijuu or he simply made an assumption and its probably the latter cuz all the later remarks made by others contradict what Kakashi said in that scan about stamina. Now if you think I am denying then you better have proof to prove me wrong by showing how one leaks stamina :lol

@Bold I thought we were having a normal discussion but I guess people just can't stop getting triggered so fine by me.

Last edited:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
From what I can tell, what Kakashi says about kyubi being his source of stamina and Jiraiya telling that kyubi's chakra leaks and mixes with Naruto's own chakra both contradicts each other. I don't think anyone could leak stamina...:lmao: so it has to be chakra. As for what Kakashi meant could be a lot of things like how Jins are already physically stronger than the rest to be able to contain a Bijuu or he simply made an assumption and its probably the latter cuz all the later remarks made by others contradict what Kakashi said in that scan about stamina. Now if you think I am denying then you better have proof to prove me wrong by showing how one leaks stamina :lol

@Bold I thought we were having a normal discussion but I guess people just can't stop getting triggered so fine by me.
Stamina is converted into energy/chakra. It's not a mixing scenario. That's BS. Naruto's chakra whatever amount it be has been constantly being mixed with Nine Tails one from the get go. Minato made sure of that. Naruto's statement itself says he's been recieving Nine Tail's Energy for the entirety of his life. What Kakashi's claimed is not contradiction. Kakashi knew Naruto was about to be born. He's an elite ANBU. He knew the intricacies of this sealing and knew Stamina's source is Nine Tails. Later statements never contradict anything. Post one scan where it contradicts anything.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Chakra and stamina are interchangeable in the manga stamina refers to mental and physical energy or the constituents of chakra. Anyway the 2 become 1 so itt becomes his as Naruto himself has attested to, it's not rocket science. So its another way of referring to chakra the emoji backfired old chap.

Now that I've cleared that up I'm out

Last edited:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Every Uzumaki Clan member by default are from the lineage of the Senju considering they are a distant relative of the Senju clan.
Nagato is the Sage of Six Paths equivalent. He's a descendant of Uchiha + Senju + Uzumaki + Unknown clans. Only a person containing all these genes can control the Rinnegan properly look at Obito. He had Hashirama's cells + Uchiha DNA. He missed something. The rest of the aggregation of clan descendant from Hagoromo other than the known three. He couldn't control a single Rinnegan without struggle whereas Nagato was riling techniques with zero stress.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Stamina is converted into energy/chakra. It's not a mixing scenario. That's BS. Naruto's chakra whatever amount it be has been constantly being mixed with Nine Tails one from the get go. Minato made sure of that. Naruto's statement itself says he's been recieving Nine Tail's Energy for the entirety of his life.
I knew people would see an opportunity here lol.
So where did Naruto's stamina comes if its nine tail's chakra that is mixing with his chakra. And where does he get his stamina from cuz one can't leak stamina. Take your time and think this through before you reply back.

Chakra and stamina are interchangeable in the manga stamina refers to mental and physical energy or the constituents of chakra. So its another way of referring to chakra the emoji backfired old chap.

Now that I've cleared that up I'm out.
Now who's making excuses :lol

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I knew people would see an opportunity here lol.
So where did Naruto's stamina comes if its nine tail's chakra that is mixing with his chakra. And where does he get his stamina from cuz one can't leak stamina. Take your time and think this through before you reply back.

Now who's making excuses :lol
Wrong. Stamina's tied to your soul. Nine Tails stamina is a fixed from birth onwards. Only the Energy part Minato had to stress out thinking of a plan. He used his Tetragram Sealing Technique to make it that way. Naruto from the start has full access to Nine Tail's Stamina just he didn't have access to all it's Energy. Plus he couldn't control it thus emotional outbreaks happen and 3 tails was his limit in Vote1.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You've to read the manga if you wanna understand my points. All these are factual information. Why do you think Jinchuuriki dies when Tailed Beasts extracted from them. Kakashi something like this in Pain's Fight. If I use this technique my chakra and my stamina will be completely finished. Why not just chakra. Stamina's what's directly linked to the soul when it's over your soul goes to the other world cuz there's nothing to hold you in your current body.
Well, why you ask? After posting this scan...

Kakashi had little to no chakra, so to use Kamui he had to force himeslf to use what little stamina(bodily energy) and sprititual energy was left in him to convert it into chakra to meet kamui's requirment killing himself in the process. And not all jinchuriki's die immediately, even Naruto even though only a half Uzumaki held out long enough to listen Hagoromo's story and receive chakra from him. Jinchuriki extraction is simply too taxing on the Jin's body killing them in the process.

Last edited:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, why you ask? After posting this scan...

Kakashi had little to no chakra, so to use Kamui he had to force himeslf to use what little stamina(bodily energy) and sprititual energy was left in him to convert into chakra to kamui's requirment killing himself in the process. And not all jinchuriki's die even Naruto even though only a half Uzuamaki held out long enough to listen Hagoromo's story and receive chakra from him. Jinchuriki extraction is simply too taxing on the Jin's body killing them in the process.
That's because he's an Asura Transmigrant. He had an extra soul in him. Asura's Soul.