Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hm..lets see.
chidori and frs are similar jutsus.in both case you must concentrate your chakra in your hand and in both cases the chakra is visible!
so....
rasengan+wind typed manipulation=frs
rasengan+lightning typed manipulation=chidori?
(kakashi can make rasengan as we know and he was tought it by his sensei minato so its quite possible!)
I think the difficulty using Lightning with Rasengan... is that the lightning has condensed and controlled WITHIN Rasengan... Considering that Lightning travels faster than the rasengan spins... lightning will MOST LIKELY never be able to be contained within it.

I can see it working like this....

2 Naruto's with Rasengan's... 1 rasengan = Negative lighting and 1 = Positive... If Naruto hits 1 person with the rasengan, and releases the 2nd... the second will go flying into the person he hit with the first... double the lightning and rasengan attack.

Ace

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hm..lets see.
chidori and frs are similar jutsus.in both case you must concentrate your chakra in your hand and in both cases the chakra is visible!
so....
(kakashi can make rasengan as we know and he was tought it by his sensei minato so its quite possible!)
I don't know, because electricity is wild, and unpredictabl, where as rasengan is specifically concentrated chakra in a sphere.

konoha s beautiful beast

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chidori and Rasangen are very diffrent, and FRS is even more diffrent.
Yes in both cases you pump out enough chakra into your hand so it's visible, however, Chidori is soley lightning and Rasangen is just spinning chakra. Rasangen is used for blunt damage (exploding stuff) Chidori is for piercing and slashing. FRS cuts too yes, but, (being based on Rasangen) is also explodes. I'm not sure what a lightning based Rasangen would look like but you would still deal blunt damage with lightning also harming your opponent.
I cant agree with you my friend.frs and chidori may be both performed by rasengan.you tell me what we already know...you excplane the difrences between theese 2 teqniques but you miss one thing.
this is lightning nature that makes chidori different from rasengan as FRS is different from rasengan cause wind manipulation makes him different.rasengan is the first stage and after adding nature manipulations we get what we get.those chakra types given to rasengan make that teqnique unique.chakra type gives rasengan new powers that is characteric for this or that chakra type.
frsexplodes? I cant agree with you once more.its not making base damage.its making damage on sircular level.its like huyga's juuken.as we saw in the anime after getting hit by frs kakuzu did not vanish.his body was not damaged phisically.its just his molecular structure was destroyed.this is charicteristic for wind type.
and chidori is given his unique abilities from electrical charge.

in this post I tried to show you my point of you.I hope you will understand!

almasyan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the only person who was able to improove rasengan was naruto and he did it.he mixed nature manipulation with form manipulation.it doesn't matter what type of chakra u have wind or electricity it would be as difficult as usual.chidori is something alse...watch chunin exam arc.there kakashi talk about his jutsu

konoha s beautiful beast

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the only person who was able to improove rasengan was naruto and he did it.he mixed nature manipulation with form manipulation.it doesn't matter what type of chakra u have wind or electricity it would be as difficult as usual.chidori is something alse...watch chunin exam arc.there kakashi talk about his jutsu
when minato invented rasengan it was created to be improved by adding excactly wind manipulation! that's said in manga.
and as I remember during chuunin exams kakashi said nothing that disaproves my idea

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i like the idea but kakashi said it himself that rasengan wasnt completed by the 4th, and that naruto surpassed him by channeling his wind chakra into rasengan, chidori is not rasengan infused with lightning, that would make kakashi more powerful and smarter than the 4th, which we all know is not true, and to whoever said that we didnt see the 4th use rasengan in the kakashi gaiden arc, we barely saw him fight, and if you remember he saved kakashi the first time he used chidori, the 4th probably saved rasengan for powerful foes, all he really ever needed to use was his body flicker technique when fighting opposing ninja squads

4th created rasengan when Kakashi learned to wear his underpants correctly :D.
haha

Last edited:

konoha s beautiful beast

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i like the idea but kakashi said it himself that rasengan wasnt completed by the 4th, and that naruto surpassed him by channeling his wind chakra into rasengan, chidori is not rasengan infused with lightning, that would make kakashi more powerful and smarter than the 4th, which we all know is not true, and to whoever said that we didnt see the 4th use rasengan in the kakashi gaiden arc, we barely saw him fight, and if you remember he saved kakashi the first time he used chidori, the 4th probably saved rasengan for powerful foes, all he really ever needed to use was his body flicker technique when fighting opposing ninja squads

haha
I cant agree...minato created rasengan to add EXCACTLY wind typed chakra in it.kakashi took tasengan and added electric typed one and got chidori.
it would not make kakashi stronger then 4th after adding manipulation of chakra's in rasengan.if a person surpasses the other one in smth this does not mean he is stronger!

TylerVII

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi said to Naruto that even he and his master (the 4th) could not combine their element nature to rasengan. That's why he came up with chidori. Rasengan is the ultimate chakra manipulation/recomposition jutsu and that is why it is considered an A rank jutsu, event though it does not have any element in it. It is just pure chakra. But as i said before reasengan is the ultimate chakra manipulation jutsu. That means that there are other types of chakra manipulation jutsus that do not require so much concetration. Chidori is propably the mix of chakra manipulation/recomposition type that looks like a sword and is combined with elemental chakra (in chidori's case lighting). What do u think about my theory?

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chidori and Rasangen are very diffrent, and FRS is even more diffrent.
Yes in both cases you pump out enough chakra into your hand so it's visible, however, Chidori is soley lightning and Rasangen is just spinning chakra. Rasangen is used for blunt damage (exploding stuff) Chidori is for piercing and slashing. FRS cuts too yes, but, (being based on Rasangen) is also explodes. I'm not sure what a lightning based Rasangen would look like but you would still deal blunt damage with lightning also harming your opponent.
Agreed

Naruto1217

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hm..lets see.
so....
Actually RS and Chidori are 2 Completely different jutsu; Read from this page of the manga on and you'll get your answer; it will explain everything. :headband:

Mangenaka

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i didnt know kakashi invented chidori..nice to know that.....well rasengan took naruto i repeat NARUTO a lot time to perfect and I wont speak about frs...a person with no kagebunshin it would take ears to complete a justu that sombines rasengan and elemntal chakra...sasuke managed to learn chidori in a quite short time but the posibility of learning rasengan and fusing it with lighting is imposible for sasuke

Naruto1217

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i didnt know kakashi invented chidori..nice to know that.....well rasengan took naruto i repeat NARUTO a lot time to perfect and I wont speak about frs...a person with no kagebunshin it would take ears to complete a justu that sombines rasengan and elemntal chakra...sasuke managed to learn chidori in a quite short time but the posibility of learning rasengan and fusing it with lighting is imposible for sasuke
Agreed. :headband:

roflcopter

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
NOT.

CHidori equals rasengan in terms of strenght. Approximately. That means That chidori cant be electric rasengan since then chidori would be MUCH stronger.

Frs is a wind chakra rasengan, and we see what it looks like and how it is. It is much stronger than any hand-jutsu.

Rasengan is a chakra rotation. Chidori is chakra concentration and since ur chakra is electrical it results in what it results. =[