Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hm..lets see.
chidori and frs are similar jutsus.in both case you must concentrate your chakra in your hand and in both cases the chakra is visible!
so....
rasengan+wind typed manipulation=frs
rasengan+lightning typed manipulation=chidori?
(kakashi can make rasengan as we know and he was tought it by his sensei minato so its quite possible!)

Reactions: platinum69

Chakra

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(kakashi can make rasengan as we know and he was tought it by his sensei minato so its quite possible!)
what's quite possible? that chidori is an electric rasengan? I think it's especially difficult to spatially recompose electric chakra like as if it was just pure chakra (like rasengan) because the nature of electric chakra is very fast and wild. I think Kakashi said something like that before

konoha s beautiful beast

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what's quite possible? that chidori is an electric rasengan? I think it's especially difficult to spatially recompose electric chakra like as if it was just pure chakra (like rasengan) because the nature of electric chakra is very fast and wild. I think Kakashi said something like that before
so what?that doesnot proove anything.kakashi is a genious!

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
no... the point of my post was to tell u that I think chidori is not the electric rasengan... sure someone can master it but in my opinion i don't think its the electric rasengan like you're implying
he is right but i think it is based on rasengan

sandshark

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chidori and Rasangen are very diffrent, and FRS is even more diffrent.
Yes in both cases you pump out enough chakra into your hand so it's visible, however, Chidori is soley lightning and Rasangen is just spinning chakra. Rasangen is used for blunt damage (exploding stuff) Chidori is for piercing and slashing. FRS cuts too yes, but, (being based on Rasangen) is also explodes. I'm not sure what a lightning based Rasangen would look like but you would still deal blunt damage with lightning also harming your opponent.

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes in both cases you pump out enough chakra into your hand so it's visible, however, Chidori is soley lightning and Rasangen is just spinning chakra. Rasangen is used for blunt damage (exploding stuff) Chidori is for piercing and slashing. FRS cuts too yes, but, (being based on Rasangen) is also explodes. I'm not sure what a lightning based Rasangen would look like but you would still deal blunt damage with lightning also harming your opponent.
right except chidori is probably based on rasengan since kakashi could not preform a PERFECT rasengan he created chidori

Chakra

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
didn't kakashi mention that he created thatt jutsu =/
the 4th must have copied the chidori to craete the rasegan
lol sorry but i have to say... this is quite the dumb response. the 4th was kakashi's sensei... and the 4th's own technique (rasengan) inspired kakashi to make his own lightning technique. dude... are you really a naruto fan?

-Naruto Uzumaki-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
right except chidori is probably based on rasengan since kakashi could not preform a PERFECT rasengan he created chidori
Right.

no i think it was the opposite
Right again.

lol sorry but i have to say... this is quite the dumb response. the 4th was kakashi's sensei... and the 4th's own technique (rasengan) inspired kakashi to make his own lightning technique. dude... are you really a naruto fan?
Lol.

if kakashi was so smart why didnt he perfect that jutsu

lolz
Fail.

Last edited:

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
couldnt have said it better^^