Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gaara bio :3

I start off by launching 10 sand balls at you and then multiplying it into 1000 sand balls.

Gaara : Greetings Young One...

(Suna Shuriken) - Sand Shuriken
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: A burst of 10 balls of sand balls flung at the opponent that cause blunt damage instead of cutting.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:N/A
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

Rokusho..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara bio :3

I start off by launching 10 sand balls at you and then multiplying it into 1000 sand balls.

Gaara : Greetings Young One...

(Suna Shuriken) - Sand Shuriken
Description: A burst of 10 balls of sand balls flung at the opponent that cause blunt damage instead of cutting.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
Chakra Cost:N/A
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.
Arc: You must be Gaara of the Sand whom I've heard much about . . . Let's see how well your Sand techniques fare against me !

*Activates my Byakugan and sees a 1000 of your sand balls flying at me , then I start spinning while releasing a lot of chakra out of my all my tenketsus which deflects all of your sand balls*

(Chou Hakkeshou Kaiten) - 8 Trigrams Giant Rotation

Type:Defence/Attack
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: A rotation on a bigger scale that leaves behind a huge crater.

*As soon as all of your sand balls are deflected , I blast 4 Empty Palms at you , one in the face to stun you , one in the chest to knock the breath out of you , then I finish up with two Empty Palms to your legs and it knocks you off balance and causes you to fall on your face*

(Hakke Shinten Kuushou) - 8 Trigrams 4 Heavenly empty palm

Range:Close-MId
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40(+8 if opponent hits an object)
Description:A burst fire of empty palms that do mor damage.

*As soon as you fall , I throw 300 Chidori Senbons at you and it turns you into a cactus and numbs your whole body*

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

*As you're numbed from all of the Chidori Senbons , I finish up with throwing 5 explosive kunais at you which are set to detonate upon reaching you and it blows you up*

Yūsuke1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arc: You must be Gaara of the Sand whom I've heard much about . . . Let's see how well your Sand techniques fare against me !

*Activates my Byakugan and sees a 1000 of your sand balls flying at me , then I start spinning while releasing a lot of chakra out of my all my tenketsus which deflects all of your sand balls*

(Chou Hakkeshou Kaiten) - 8 Trigrams Giant Rotation

Type:Defence/Attack
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: A rotation on a bigger scale that leaves behind a huge crater.

*As soon as all of your sand balls are deflected , I blast 4 Empty Palms at you , one in the face to stun you , one in the chest to knock the breath out of you , then I finish up with two Empty Palms to your legs and it knocks you off balance and causes you to fall on your face*

(Hakke Shinten Kuushou) - 8 Trigrams 4 Heavenly empty palm

Range:Close-MId
Damage Points:40(+8 if opponent hits an object)
Description:A burst fire of empty palms that do mor damage.

*As soon as you fall , I throw 300 Chidori Senbons at you and it turns you into a cactus and numbs your whole body*

Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

*As you're numbed from all of the Chidori Senbons , I finish up with throwing 5 explosive kunais at you which are set to detonate upon reaching you and it blows you up*
Seeing as you deflected my sand balls so easily, I prepared myself by generating non-focused electrical energy around my body.

Gaara : I admire your skills young one...Lets kick it up a notch O_O...

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channeled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Just before your empty palms hit me, they disintegrate due to the chidori nagashi around me hence rendering all four of your empty palms useless.

Gaara : Ooh...Wouldn't want to be caught in that would I?

Since I was already channeling lightning chakra, I take it and release my own countless number of senbons, which sums up to a total of 310. All needles clash amongst each other and without you knowing the extra 10 I had compared to your total. Those 10 needles hit your body, causing you to numb.

I stop attacking there and just release sand into the ground below me...

Gaara : Try to move and attack if you can...

Note that you weren't able to launch those explosive kunais due to you being numb as you stated that you threw them after I got numb...But since you got numb first, you can't launch them...

Last edited:

Rokusho..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seeing as you deflected my sand balls so easily, I prepared myself by generating non-focused electrical energy around my body.

Gaara : I admire your skills young one...Lets kick it up a notch O_O...

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Type: Offense/Defence
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channeled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Just before your empty palms hit me, they disintegrate due to the chidori nagashi around me hence rendering all four of your empty palms useless.

Gaara : Ooh...Wouldn't want to be caught in that would I?

Since I was already channeling lightning chakra, I take it and release my own countless number of senbons, which sums up to a total of 310. All needles clash amongst each other and without you knowing the extra 10 I had compared to your total. Those 10 needles hit your body, causing you to numb.

I stop attacking there and just release sand into the ground below me...

Gaara : Try to move and attack if you can...

Note that you weren't able to launch those explosive kunais due to you being numb as you stated that you threw them after I got numb...But since you got numb first, you can't launch them...
*As I see 10 of those Chidori Senbons slip by , I quickly release chakra out of all my tenketsus in a single surge to knock down all 10 of them*

(Jūkenpō: Ichigekimi) - Gentle Fist Style: One blow Body
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: Using their ability to expel chakra from every chakra point on their body, a member of the Hyūga clan can hit their opponent with a blast of chakra that will send them flying away from the user. It was also shown when Kisame's Water Prison Technique trapped Neji that the user can use it to target weak point in the technique that they see with their Byakugan in order to dispel it.

*I then thrust two lion-shaped shrouds of chakra at you in a spinning motion to throw off your aim*

(Jūho Sōshiken) – Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists
Range: Mid
Description: The user forms two large lion-shaped shrouds of chakra around their hands, then thrusts them forwards at the opponent in a spinning motion to confuse and throw off the opponents aim before striking them.

*Throws 5 explosive kunais at you*

On a side note , I threw them when you got hit cause you get numbed upon contact and since you countered my Chidori Senbons , I wouldn't try to throw kunais anymore , would I ?

Yūsuke1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*As I see 10 of those Chidori Senbons slip by , I quickly release chakra out of all my tenketsus in a single surge to knock down all 10 of them*

Description: Using their ability to expel chakra from every chakra point on their body, a member of the Hyūga clan can hit their opponent with a blast of chakra that will send them flying away from the user. It was also shown when Kisame's Water Prison Technique trapped Neji that the user can use it to target weak point in the technique that they see with their Byakugan in order to dispel it.

*I then thrust two lion-shaped shrouds of chakra at you in a spinning motion to throw off your aim*

(Jūho Sōshiken) – Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists
Description: The user forms two large lion-shaped shrouds of chakra around their hands, then thrusts them forwards at the opponent in a spinning motion to confuse and throw off the opponents aim before striking them.

On a side note , I threw them when you got hit cause you get numbed upon contact and since you countered my Chidori Senbons , I wouldn't try to throw kunais anymore , would I ?
*yawns*

Gaara : *yawns* Lions? How original ;)...

I release two huge blasts of lightning with the first one overwhelming your 1st one then weakening your second lion, along with my second lightning blast overwhelming your second lion then continue towards you.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

I make a sand eye way above the field, gaining vision of the whole area...

Gaara : Your eyes aren't the only one with 360 vision...

(Daisan no Me) - Third Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20 (to activate) 10 (per turn to maintain)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates an eye of sand which can be made to materialize anywhere, allowing the user to see the opponent. However, attacking the eye will cause pain to the user.

Rokusho..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*yawns*

Gaara : *yawns* Lions? How original ;)...

I release two huge blasts of lightning with the first one overwhelming your 1st one then weakening your second lion, along with my second lightning blast overwhelming your second lion then continue towards you.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Chakra cost: 40
Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

I make a sand eye way above the field, gaining vision of the whole area...

Gaara : Your eyes aren't the only one with 360 vision...

(Daisan no Me) - Third Eye
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20 (to activate) 10 (per turn to maintain)
Description: The user creates an eye of sand which can be made to materialize anywhere, allowing the user to see the opponent. However, attacking the eye will cause pain to the user.
GAHH . Didn't know that my move didn't get posted . I'm so mad right now I could cry :T_T:

*Sees you gathering large amounts of raiton chakra and your false darkness overwhelming my Twin Lion Fist so I form a blade made entirely out of sharp wind and does a horizontal slash at it and both our jutsus disperses*

Fuuton: Kaze No Yaiba (Wind Style: Wind Blade)
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangiablitity.

*I see a weird eye made out of sand form in the sky so I throw 3 explosive kunais at it which are set to detonate upon reaching it*

Yūsuke1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
GAHH . Didn't know that my move didn't get posted . I'm so mad right now I could cry :T_T:

*Sees you gathering large amounts of raiton chakra and your false darkness overwhelming my Twin Lion Fist so I form a blade made entirely out of sharp wind and does a horizontal slash at it and both our jutsus disperses*

Fuuton: Kaze No Yaiba (Wind Style: Wind Blade)
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangiablitity.

*I see a weird eye made out of sand form in the sky so I throw 3 explosive kunais at it which are set to detonate upon reaching it*
The moment my eye spots you taking notice of him and you reaching out to your ninja pouch, I slam my hand against the floor knowing and then just as you launched those explosive kunais, a rock jagged up your ****. Even with your 360 vision, would you still launch those kunais to my third eye or leave it and defend yourself against my sharp rock thingy O_O?

Gaara : Guess you took the bait...

You left yourself opened thanks to my third eye in the sky ~_~ And I was free to do any attack...

(Doton: Iwa Keiro) – Earth Style: Rock Trail
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user slams their hands on the ground and giant rocks rise up and jag the opponent from underneath.
-Yusuke- Don't rock rape him.......

<_<
>_>
<_<
O_O
Too late xD

Rokusho..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The moment my eye spots you taking notice of him and you reaching out to your ninja pouch, I slam my hand against the floor knowing and then just as you launched those explosive kunais, a rock jagged up your ****. Even with your 360 vision, would you still launch those kunais to my third eye or leave it and defend yourself against my sharp rock thingy O_O?

Gaara : Guess you took the bait...

You left yourself opened thanks to my third eye in the sky ~_~ And I was free to do any attack...

(Doton: Iwa Keiro) – Earth Style: Rock Trail
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user slams their hands on the ground and giant rocks rise up and jag the opponent from underneath.

Too late xD
*Sees you slam your hands on to the ground and doton chakra running through it so I decide not to throw it anyways . And as the rock raises I blasts it back by releasing chakra out of all my chakra points in one surge*

*Throws 3 explosive kunais at you then I throw another 3 explosive kunais at your sand eye*

Yūsuke1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Sees you slam your hands on to the ground and doton chakra running through it so I decide not to throw it anyways . And as the rock raises I blasts it back by releasing chakra out of all my chakra points in one surge*

*Throws 3 explosive kunais at you then I throw another 3 explosive kunais at your sand eye*
Sand molds in the air above then raining upon those kunais then bringing them back down to the ground, also raining on you, as you get covered in sand. Simultaneously, your leg gets sucked into the ground via a sand which then crushes your feet as you make your way down into the ground. These two techniques can be used really fast almost after each other if you have seen the fight between Kimimaro and Gaara.

(Suna Shigure) - Sand Shower
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Description: A down pour of sand shaped like small cylinders that rain from the sky.

(Gokuamaisou) - Sand Prison Burial
Range: Short-MId
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: The user loosens the dirt around the targets feet causing the target to sink deep in to the ground.The pressure at the targets depth immobilizes the target.

Rokusho..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sand molds in the air above then raining upon those kunais then bringing them back down to the ground, also raining on you, as you get covered in sand. Simultaneously, your leg gets sucked into the ground via a sand which then crushes your feet as you make your way down into the ground. These two techniques can be used really fast almost after each other if you have seen the fight between Kimimaro and Gaara.

(Suna Shigure) - Sand Shower
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Description: A down pour of sand shaped like small cylinders that rain from the sky.

(Gokuamaisou) - Sand Prison Burial
Range: Short-MId
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: The user loosens the dirt around the targets feet causing the target to sink deep in to the ground.The pressure at the targets depth immobilizes the target.
*As the Sand Shower makes contact with my explosive kunais , I form the snake hand seal which causes all of the explosive kunais that I thrown to detonate and it disperses your Sand Shower . Then I see chakra running through the ground so I punches at the ground , shooting out a vortex of wind out of my fist that pushes me into long-range*

Fuuton: Senpuuken (Wind Style: Hurricane Fist)
Damage Points:40
Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

Yūsuke1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*As the Sand Shower makes contact with my explosive kunais , I form the snake hand seal which causes all of the explosive kunais that I thrown to detonate and it disperses your Sand Shower . Then I see chakra running through the ground so I punches at the ground , shooting out a vortex of wind out of my fist that pushes me into long-range*

I did say they sand prison burial and sand shower happen at the same time but meh...~_~

As you are up in the air, a lightning spear knocks one of your kunais out of the way and due to the electricity, they explode all together but this doesn't stop the lightning spear. It continues towards you and then pierces you right through the stomach as you are in the air.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear

Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Rokusho..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I did say they sand prison burial and sand shower happen at the same time but meh...~_~

As you are up in the air, a lightning spear knocks one of your kunais out of the way and due to the electricity, they explode all together but this doesn't stop the lightning spear. It continues towards you and then pierces you right through the stomach as you are in the air.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear

Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.
*The explosive kunais explode , it creates a cloud of smoke between us and you can barely see in it . Then I punches the air and releases a vortex of wind at your jutsu*

*Then I stomp on the ground forms an underground tunnel between both of us and you fall into it as I breathe fire into the tunnel and it turns into lava as it travels and engulfs you in it , then I form a single hand seal and the lava erupts from the other end with you engulfed in the lava*

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
Range: Long
Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

*Then I throw another 5 explosive kunais at you while the lava erupts from your end of the tunnel and it detonates upon reaching you and you get caught in the blast*

Yūsuke1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*The explosive kunais explode , it creates a cloud of smoke between us and you can barely see in it . Then I punches the air and releases a vortex of wind at your jutsu*

*Then I stomp on the ground forms an underground tunnel between both of us and you fall into it as I breathe fire into the tunnel and it turns into lava as it travels and engulfs you in it , then I form a single hand seal and the lava erupts from the other end with you engulfed in the lava*

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
Range: Long
Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

*Then I throw another 5 explosive kunais at you while the lava erupts from your end of the tunnel and it detonates upon reaching you and you get caught in the blast*
As the smoke starts spinning due to that hurricane fist, I punch front releasing a flying fist of earth which goes through your hurricane first and dissipates it as it continues towards you, hardly weakened. Since the smoke is now cleared, I see you created a hole. At the same time you performed that one handseal, I made one handseal too and as you are about to release fire into the tunnel, i complete the 2nd handseal and then cause a swamp to appear below you. Now you blow fire onto the swamp, causing a poisonous gas to surround you and now you die due to the poison, also because of the earth fist which was flying at you.

(Doton : Hisan Kobushi)- Earth Style : Flying Fist
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: After performing a single handseal and coating the one of the user's fist with earth chakra, he is able to put his hand forth and launch a fist made of earth. For every second that fist travels in the air towards the enemy, it get's bigger and bigger. The further the enemy, the more it packs a punch.
  • Usable two times per battle
  • Can only be used/taught by ~Yondaime~
  • After a few minutes if the user doesn't launch it, the user's hands would grow weary and tired due to the sheer weight of earth on his fists.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Description: This technique creates a swamp beneath the target (relative to them) that immobilizes them. If the swamp is made deep enough it will kill the target. The size of the swamp is proportioned to the amount of chakra of the user.