Rokusho..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the smoke starts spinning due to that hurricane fist, I punch front releasing a flying fist of earth which goes through your hurricane first and dissipates it as it continues towards you, hardly weakened. Since the smoke is now cleared, I see you created a hole. At the same time you performed that one handseal, I made one handseal too and as you are about to release fire into the tunnel, i complete the 2nd handseal and then cause a swamp to appear below you. Now you blow fire onto the swamp, causing a poisonous gas to surround you and now you die due to the poison, also because of the earth fist which was flying at you.

(Doton : Hisan Kobushi)- Earth Style : Flying Fist
Type:Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: After performing a single handseal and coating the one of the user's fist with earth chakra, he is able to put his hand forth and launch a fist made of earth. For every second that fist travels in the air towards the enemy, it get's bigger and bigger. The further the enemy, the more it packs a punch.
  • Usable two times per battle
  • Can only be used/taught by ~Yondaime~
  • After a few minutes if the user doesn't launch it, the user's hands would grow weary and tired due to the sheer weight of earth on his fists.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This technique creates a swamp beneath the target (relative to them) that immobilizes them. If the swamp is made deep enough it will kill the target. The size of the swamp is proportioned to the amount of chakra of the user.
I did say that you fell into the tunnel . . . But ohh well .

*I form a Chidori in my hand and reshapes it into countless numbers of senbons and launches it at your Earth Flying Fist and crumbles it*

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

*Then I see doton chakra running through the ground towards me and as soon as the ground around me starts to change state , I reforms the Chidori in my hand into a full body Chidori which causes the ground to stop changing states*

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

*Then as I'm safe from the swamp , I performs a few handseals and then I create a blinding light that appears to emanate from my body and it blinds you and lands you in a genjutsu where it appears that you're binded by barbed vines all over your body*

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
Type: Supplementaty
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: N/A
Description: after performing the following handseals the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

*As you're affected by the genjutsu , I throw 5 explosive kunais at you which detonates upon reaching you*

Yūsuke1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I did say that you fell into the tunnel . . . But ohh well .

*I form a Chidori in my hand and reshapes it into countless numbers of senbons and launches it at your Earth Flying Fist and crumbles it*

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

*Then I see doton chakra running through the ground towards me and as soon as the ground around me starts to change state , I reforms the Chidori in my hand into a full body Chidori which causes the ground to stop changing states*

Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

*Then as I'm safe from the swamp , I performs a few handseals and then I create a blinding light that appears to emanate from my body and it blinds you and lands you in a genjutsu where it appears that you're binded by barbed vines all over your body*

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
Type: Supplementaty
Damage points: N/A
Description: after performing the following handseals the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

*As you're affected by the genjutsu , I throw 5 explosive kunais at you which detonates upon reaching you*
The moment you start the handseal for lightning illusion flash of lightning pillar, sand protrudes the ground below you and covers you all over so that in a sphere shape which leaves no holes nor gaps hence the light can't get passed through. At the same time, the sand crushes your whole entire body in a second. This happens as you do the handseals for lightning flash pillar.

(Sabaku Rou) - Sand Prison
Type: Supplementary/Attack
Chakra cost: 30
Description: A huge sphere of sand that traps the opponent in and then crushes them.

After that happens, I put my fist forward and clench it. The whole entire sand sphere crushed even more, causing a huge crafter at your location.

(Messaba Kusou) - Destroying Desert Burial
Type: Attack
Description: A huge variation of Imperial Sand Burial that crushes with such force that it leaves behind only a giant crater.

Rokusho..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The moment you start the handseal for lightning illusion flash of lightning pillar, sand protrudes the ground below you and covers you all over so that in a sphere shape which leaves no holes nor gaps hence the light can't get passed through. At the same time, the sand crushes your whole entire body in a second. This happens as you do the handseals for lightning flash pillar.

(Sabaku Rou) - Sand Prison
Type: Supplementary/Attack
Description: A huge sphere of sand that traps the opponent in and then crushes them.

After that happens, I put my fist forward and clench it. The whole entire sand sphere crushed even more, causing a huge crafter at your location.

(Messaba Kusou) - Destroying Desert Burial
Description: A huge variation of Imperial Sand Burial that crushes with such force that it leaves behind only a giant crater.
*As I perform the handseals , I see sand rising up from the ground under me and before it has me trapped , I stop doing the handseals and generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from my body and it blasts away your sand*

*As the sand doesn't pose as huge a threat to me as before , I shoot 2 powerful lightning blasts at you*

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Range: Short-Mid
Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Yūsuke1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*As I perform the handseals , I see sand rising up from the ground under me and before it has me trapped , I stop doing the handseals and generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from my body and it blasts away your sand*

*As the sand doesn't pose as huge a threat to me as before , I shoot 2 powerful lightning blasts at you*

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.
As you are performing Chidori Nagashi, I created four shadow clones. C1 with C2 on my right while C3 and C4 are on my left. As you release the two powerful lightning blasts. C1,C2 and C3,C4 perform two huge wind/fire blast simultaneously, which takes on your False darkness which was easily overwhelmed due to the wind affinity in my attack with my wind/fire blasts hardly damaged.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja�s chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
Damage points: 80
Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

Rokusho..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you are performing Chidori Nagashi, I created four shadow clones. C1 with C2 on my right while C3 and C4 are on my left. As you release the two powerful lightning blasts. C1,C2 and C3,C4 perform two huge wind/fire blast simultaneously, which takes on your False darkness which was easily overwhelmed due to the wind affinity in my attack with my wind/fire blasts hardly damaged.

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja�s chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

*As I see you create your clones , I create some clones as well , C1 C2 C3 and C4 , four clones in total . With my Byakugan I see 2 of your clones gathering large amounts of katon chakra in their mouths and the other 2 gathering large amounts of fuuton chakra in their mouths and I immediately understand that you're gonna pull off a Wind and Fire combination technique , so C1 and C2 which is on my right and C3 and C4 which is on my left performs two Typhoon Water Vortexes and sends it at both your Wind and Fire Blast Technique , with both our jutsus cancelling out . I throw 5 explosive kunais at you which is masked by the steam created by both our jutsus .

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
Type: Attack/Defence
Description: ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ combo that makes a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. Can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos (no water source required).

Description: ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ combo that makes a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. Can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos (no water source required).

Yūsuke1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*As I see you create your clones , I create some clones as well , C1 C2 C3 and C4 , four clones in total . With my Byakugan I see 2 of your clones gathering large amounts of katon chakra in their mouths and the other 2 gathering large amounts of fuuton chakra in their mouths and I immediately understand that you're gonna pull off a Wind and Fire combination technique , so C1 and C2 which is on my right and C3 and C4 which is on my left performs two Typhoon Water Vortexes and sends it at both your Wind and Fire Blast Technique , with both our jutsus cancelling out . I throw 5 explosive kunais at you which is masked by the steam created by both our jutsus .

Narutopedia said:
Overusing the Byakugan over long periods of time without rest seems to cause severe eye strain in the user, similar to that of the Mangekyō Sharingan, as seen with Neji Hyūga, who couldn't tell the difference between Kiba and Akamaru,[2] as well as physical exhaustion.[3] Unlike the Sharingan, this is not permanent
I don't know whether it affects the rp but meh...

Gaara : Gotcha...

Knowing that you try to counter, I do two handseals in quick succession and cause a swamp to form around your area the moment you try to fuse the rasengan and destruction torrent. This causes all of you to lose your balance, stopping your jutsus in their tracks and get hit by my jutsus. With so much amounts of chakra all over the place (knowing if I did this huge jutsu, you probably countered with Typhoon water vortex xD), I don't think even the byakugan is able to see through so much amount of chakra but either way, continue ^^

Gaara : Game over...

Description: This technique creates a swamp beneath the target (relative to them) that immobilizes them. If the swamp is made deep enough it will kill the target. The size of the swamp is proportioned to the amount of chakra of the user.

Last edited:

Rokusho..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know whether it affects the rp but meh...

Gaara : Gotcha...

Knowing that you try to counter, I do two handseals in quick succession and cause a swamp to form around your area the moment you try to fuse the rasengan and destruction torrent. This causes all of you to lose your balance, stopping your jutsus in their tracks and get hit by my jutsus. With so much amounts of chakra all over the place (knowing if I did this huge jutsu, you probably countered with Typhoon water vortex xD), I don't think even the byakugan is able to see through so much amount of chakra but either way, continue ^^

Gaara : Game over...

After the jutsu is performed , the techniques take a more physical form (eg. water , fire , lightning etc.) so it's not hard to tell them apart , even if you started blasting chakra all over the place , I can tell from the silhouettes of the chakra .

*Sees doton chakra running through the ground in my direction then I channels lightning chakra into my right hand and emits it from my hand , creating a hound shaped stream of lightning which stays attached to my hand then just as the ground starts to change state , I control the hounds to run straight into the ground , nullifying your swamp tech so my clones continue to counter your clones' jutsu as per normal and it creates a cloud of steam in the middle of the field*

(Raiton: Rai Ryouken) - Lightning Release: Lightning Hound
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: TThe user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting.

*Then using the cloud of steam to conceal my actions , C3 which is on my right performs the 5 handseals needed for Devouring Earth , C2 which is on my left gathers water in his mouth and spits them out at you and your clones , with Devouring Earth and Water Bullet happening simultaneously so Devouring Earth crushes and stabs your clones from their sides and you getting crushed and stabbed along with them since you're in the middle of them and getting hit by Water Bullet straight in your chest and it leaves the area around you soaking wet*

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 25
Damage points: 50
Description: The user performs five handseals and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

Yūsuke1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After the jutsu is performed , the techniques take a more physical form (eg. water , fire , lightning etc.) so it's not hard to tell them apart , even if you started blasting chakra all over the place , I can tell from the silhouettes of the chakra .

*Sees doton chakra running through the ground in my direction then I channels lightning chakra into my right hand and emits it from my hand , creating a hound shaped stream of lightning which stays attached to my hand then just as the ground starts to change state , I control the hounds to run straight into the ground , nullifying your swamp tech so my clones continue to counter your clones' jutsu as per normal and it creates a cloud of steam in the middle of the field*

(Raiton: Rai Ryouken) - Lightning Release: Lightning Hound
Description: TThe user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting.

*Then using the cloud of steam to conceal my actions , C3 which is on my right performs the 5 handseals needed for Devouring Earth , C2 which is on my left gathers water in his mouth and spits them out at you and your clones , with Devouring Earth and Water Bullet happening simultaneously so Devouring Earth crushes and stabs your clones from their sides and you getting crushed and stabbed along with them since you're in the middle of them and getting hit by Water Bullet straight in your chest and it leaves the area around you soaking wet*

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 25
Damage points: 50
Description: The user performs five handseals and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.
As I notice your dark body figure behind the cloud of steam slam your hands onto the ground, I prepared for a counter towards an earth jutsu so I generated non-focused electrical energy around me hence nullifying your earth technique but that wasn't the actual intention, as I did this, C2 & C4 took out 5 kunai each and threw them but as they threw them, they made it so that all 10 kunais could conduct the non-focused electricity I had. At the same time, both C1 and C3 concentrated their wind chakra in the air for awhile and then released two huge wind blast which follows up behing the ten electrified kunai, giving them a speed boost. All ten electrified kunais made contact with the water bullet and got deflected but they managed to get the water bullet to conduct all that electricity. As for the wind bullet, due to it being stronger, it takes the water and returns it at you.

Earlier, as the clones were making the drilling wind bullet, I myself did a few handseals and released a huge dragon head which followed behind the wind jutsu as to not fused together to make a wind/fire blast. If it was wind/fire blast, my technique wouldn't be able to send your water technique back at you.

This makes Water/Lightning/Wind combo and a fire technique heading your way.

Fuuton: Renkuudan (Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: User will concentrate on his wind chakra and then send it into the sky. Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue their chakra in the air. In conjuction with the wind primarly sent to the sky, a huge spiraling sphere of wind is created than is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.