yusufms

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
beat the crap out of a girl who pissed me off when I was in college. It was embarrassing but it had to be done. She was being a bitch to me, and being the smallest guy(physically, being the youngest also) in the class just put the frustration up to a whole other level. Am talking sprains and bruises though...

plus am not really proud of it

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I bet half of the things mentioned above didn't even happen.
But if I'm here I'll admit that i literally threw the garbage bag out my window.
Pretty much the story of my life.
how could you? :mad:

it was only a lil bumb -___- rei anyways ok let me retry hmmmmmm oh I ummmmmmmm once made out with my cousin but I didn't know she was my cousin till later on that night when her parents told us xd xd I felt like stupid and yuck! lol
much better thank you <3 lol
i got some hot cousins too, but unfortunately all of us know we are related O_O

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
★ Rei ★;1828859 said:
how could you? :mad:

much better thank you <3 lol
i got some hot cousins too, but unfortunately all of us know we are related O_O
dark secret, the kids that I train in judo, I make them do 40 pushups when they don't listen to me, or do something they are not supposed to do. The secret here is that I can barely do 40 pushups, and I make 8-12 year old kids do something that I can't do myself.
one of many secrets.

Last edited:

Flaw

Legendary
Kin
23💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dark secret, the kids that I train in judo, I make them do 40 pushups when they don't listen to me, or do something they are not supposed to do. The secret here is that I can barely do 40 pushups, and I make 8-12 year old kids do something that I can't do myself.
one of many secrets.
Can I has their numbah ?

Bluexsky

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My greatest sin Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .. i don't think i have one ,, but i have ALOT of regrets ,, its really nice how we are all honest xD we are like one familey ;D

Deidara...

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
let's see, what is my biggest sin.
i don't really consider it a sin, more on the lines of preemptive self defense.
when i was in 7th or 8th grade their was this guy who said he was gonna "kick my ass " after school. being the smallest kid in the class, and knowing that he was really going to do what he set his mind on doing, i began to think of the best way to escape the situation without major bruieses. so as i'm getting up to go to the last class of the day i ran up to the guy, (who was still sitting down in his desk) and bit him in the back of the neck. i remember hitting him with a book as well, but i think the bite took care of him for the most part.

oh and now that i think o it there is this one time where i was at the train station and these blind kids all walked by, and some of the blind kids were helping the other blind kids as if they could see. i laughed.

i felt so horrible afterwards, but it was kinda funny. one of them stumbled a little, and now i think i watch entirely too much family guy.

i burned down a house before this man got me so angry i literally went to his house and burned it down with my friends
if this is true it's the funniest thing I've read in this thread. however, this revenge is not at all even. if someone angers you break a window, or T.P. their house, but don't burn the whole thing down. thats punishable by city and state law, not to mention thousands of dollars/euros/ (w.e. currency is used as a medium of exchange in your country) in damages that's a huge felony charge. this is extreme, even for me.

Last edited:

Musashibo

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I remember forging a report card of my grades in high school. >.> I had some bad grades at the beginning so I changed it to B's and A's. After some people in my school heard about it, they started asking me to make them copies. I just ignored them and stopped making any fake report cards again. It was just the first one and no one cared/noticed enough to get me in any trouble.

Tifa

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
me and a girlfriend of mine were smoking cigs and weed out side a court housee and had some whiskey.... we ended up going home high as hell and walking funny. >.> i was ground for like a year. xD