UnknowNinjaName

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok ill tell you one ... i killed cat ok when i was 7 years old i didnt understand what i did in that time i was living next to small river and i was dropping cat into water she was swimming and swimming when she tryed to get out of the water i was catching her again and i was dropping her into water until water slowly move her down , i was watching her crying and i was just standing there , then i wanted to save her but it was too late i dont know did she survived or not but it still hunts me and i feel really bad when i think about it, im trying to forget it and i ask god to forgive me what i did .... :(:(:(

thats my one dark secret ...

Musashibo

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ugh... Seems like this is a pretty weird topic. >.>

Hmmm.... Got so drunk on holloween two years ago that I had *** with a girl I would never want to, smoked weed on the balcony, threw up on a friend, lost 100 bucks at quarters, and fell asleep on the floor making me the prime target of tripping accidents. lol

I stopped drinking after that, and no she didn't get knocked up O_O she had a buncho condoms >.> She was a **** at my college and it was a big party. O_O I would have never had *** with her unless I was drunk I guess... ~shivers~

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Hmmm.... Got so drunk on holloween two years ago that I had *** with a girl I would never want to, smoked weed on the balcony, threw up on a friend, lost 100 bucks at quarters, and fell asleep on the floor making me the prime target of tripping accidents. lol

I stopped drinking after that, and no she didn't get knocked up O_O she had a buncho condoms >.> She was a **** at my college and it was a big party. O_O I would have never had *** with her unless I was drunk I guess... ~shivers~
i know how it feel?s :shy: its emberasing at morning, specialy when everyone knows... best excuse. fuuuuuuk i dont even remember this shitt

Sin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

.... O_O

...I forgot to do my homework

Musashibo

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Experimenting. :|
Always gotta try new things. :|

<.< Also, I don't really mind my mess up. After the day was over and drinking chocolate syrup for a hangover killer I asked my friends about some stuff about the party and they pretty much wanted to forget about it. >.> Seems like I'm not the only one that screwed up. lol