Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So far that two arsons, one drowning, and one case of public indecency.

I wonder what's next?
-->
I made a hit and run when I was drunk one saturday night was with some friends 0.0
pretty sure that is a crime and not a dark secret.

.... O_O

...I forgot to do my homework
wow you have a criminal mind O_O

Lets see, a dark secret. Ah, slept with my ex's bestfriend the day after we broke up, go me..
*giggles* reminds me of some good times ^^

Show us a photo, or it never happened.
perv xd

Well I got many dark secrets, most of them have to do with drinking and ***. But i have never committed any crime apart from public indecency several times in various places.

~Rerrando~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
★ Rei ★;1828066 said:
so this post could be a lie :rolleyes:
meh say the truth ^^
this is the truth the one early about burning that thing dwn with my friends was a lie.

This is a public annoucement burning things down might be cool, but arson isn't cool guys so don't do it!xd

Flaw

Legendary
Kin
23💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I bet half of the things mentioned above didn't even happen.
But if I'm here I'll admit that i literally threw the garbage bag out my window.
Pretty much the story of my life.

Poison Ivy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When i was 8 I was pissed off at this kid because he was making fun of my friend who was like 6 at the time... because he keep on taking her money and homework. And when we got of the bus i beat the crap out of him and i broke his arm and a bloody nose . He didnt tell any one i did it but i felt so bad since he his one of my closes friends now. :(

Last edited:

~Rerrando~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When i was 8 I was pissed off at this kid because he was making fun of my friend who was like 6 at the time... because he keep on taking her money and homework. And when we got of the bus i beat the crap out of him and i broke his arm and a bloody nose . He didnt tell any one i did it but i felt so bad since he his one of my closes friends now. :(
beating sum 1 up will tend to make them wanna be your friend O_O

Chago

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it was only a lil bumb -___- rei anyways ok let me retry hmmmmmm oh I ummmmmmmm once made out with my cousin but I didn't know she was my cousin till later on that night when her parents told us xd xd I felt like stupid and yuck! lol