Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sarada isn't the protagonist. She's a deuteragonist.

She's also not the one with a cursed fate.
Your point isn't making any sense.

First, Sarada is part of the MC team and as Uchiha the MS is initially awakened by the trauma suffered from witnessing the death of someone close to the user which mean it's way more probable for Sakura to dies.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why would Kishi allow his cash cow to be killed off?

You must be registered for see images

:wut:

Sasuke is Kishi's personal money maker. He even used False Advertising for The Last when it came to Sasuke, who only showed up for 5 seconds.

Ok at first I thought Sasuke is what this manga needed the most so its story can progress further. Means if Kishi started this manga without a concept of Sasuke it wont work. Thats what I thought.

But hold on a second. I tried to understand the 'answer' once more. Then I have different view. The interview and answer happen after the creation of Sasuke. So Sasuke at that time already being part of Naruto story. But who says without Sasuke the story cant progressing the same way its today?

I think its all about how Kishi develop a counter-character to Naruto that having Sasuke's kind of personality/character or better than that. We view the 'answer' on when Sasuke present in Manga and not without his present. So we came into conclusion that this story will fail without Sasuke from the first chapter bcus Sasuke is the anchor.

Bcus for me with the idea at hand Kishi/his editor can creates a character that is not Sasuke but can be Naruto's counterpart/opposite. So its not 'close' game but an 'open' game bcus Sasuke is not end all be all to Naruto manga. And Sasuke was inspired by Killua right?

Last edited:

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's re-writing the Manga to your own will.

Obito didn't specifically say that Uchiha power, regardless of the state of maturity of it. He didn't state what this power was, but we can assume he meant Sharingan. But what we cannot assume he meant 3T as in its matured state or Uchiha power in general either. Just because he didn't state it doesn't mean it's what you think he meant.
Obito said Uchiha power, he never stated what form of level of power. Just Uchiha power. Unless you have a scan stating his meaning of Uchiha power = 3T, then your wrong.

Nowhere is that stated, anywhere in the Manga.

No-one's had Sasuke's Rinnegan. Not even Hagoromo.
Hagoromo gave him that Rinnegan though.

Also waiting for that scan that says Uchiha power means 1T/2T.
Considering Uchiha power means Uchiha's power, it already defined.

My theory is based around the possibility that Izanagi requires 3 Tomoe, which I admittedly have not proved.
ok

You still have not provided a scan that explains what Uchiha power specifically means.

Obito could have been referring to 3T. A matured stage of the Uchiha power.
I never really stated that there was a specific meaning to what Uchiha power meant, I just said it was the Sharingan. EMS, MS, 3T, 2T, and 1T. Any version of Uchiha power would work, as long as it accompanies Senju power.

There's a reason Uchiha with 1T/2T can't even remotely decipher what's inscribed on the Stone Tablets. Their Uchiha power hasn't fully matured yet.
Sasuke supposedly looked at the stone tablet before he achieved 3T anyway

Madara probably learned about Izanagi/Izanami from reading the Stone Tablets, as did Itachi.

If they couldn't read them with 1T/2T, then that should mean what was written there was still beyond their ability.
Okay?

Last edited:

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Your point isn't making any sense.

First, Sarada is part of the MC team and as Uchiha the MS is initially awakened by the trauma suffered from witnessing the death of someone close to the user which mean it's way more probable for Sakura to dies.
We're not sure MS will be the peak of her power either so we can't say someone close to her has to die.

She might awaken some mutated doujutsu. What-ever the writer wishes to bestow her.

Last edited:

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Obito said Uchiha power, he never stated what form of level of power. Just Uchiha power. Unless you have a scan stating his meaning of Uchiha power = 3T, then your wrong.

Nowhere is that stated, anywhere in the Manga.
I'm not obliged to provide a scan to support my argument.

I stated clearly that I wasn't sure whether 3T was primarily needed for Izanagi.

I'm not the one making the claim that Obito meant any version of Sharingan.

He didn't state that, but you are. So you're the one compelled by his words to provide a scan to support his claim.

Hagoromo gave him that Rinnegan though.
Yet Sasuke's Rinnegan seems to possess more features than Hagoromo's.

I never really stated that there was a specific meaning to what Uchiha power mean, I just said it was the Sharingan. EMS, MS, 3T, 2T, and 1T. Any version of Uchiha power would work, as long as it accompanies Senju power.
1T should work, according to your claim.

According to your claim, Obito insinuated that 1T should work.

According to your claim, Uchiha powers generally any stage of Sharingan.

According to your claim, Tomoe are insignificant to the function behind Izanagi/Izanami.

Sasuke supposedly looked at the stone tablet before he achieved 3T anyway
He looked at it, but there's nothing that says he could decipher the string of words on the Tablet.

Itachi himself needed MS to properly read it.

That already says there's an extent of comprehension allowed by each stage of Sharingan.

Last edited:

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not obliged to provide a scan to support my argument.

I stated clearly that I wasn't sure whether 3T was primarily needed for Izanagi.

I'm not the one making the claim that Obito meant any version of Sharingan.
I provided the evidence which supported my claim, no where in the Manga does it state 3T. Just Uchiha power. Your the one saying otherwise.

Yet Sasuke's Rinnegan seems to possess more features than Hagoromo's.
Right because Hagoromo who took down the Juubi with Hamura would be inferior to Sasuke, plus we haven't even see him fight.

1T should work, according to your claim.
According to your claim, Obito insinuated that 1T should work.

According to your claim, Uchiha powers generally any stage of Sharingan.

According to your claim, Tomoe are insignificant to the function behind Izanagi/Izanami.
Pretty much. As long as you have Uchiha power with Senju power, it should work based on what Obito said. He never specified, so.

He looked at it, but there's nothing that says he could decipher the string of words on the Tablet.

Itachi himself needed MS to properly read it.

That already says there's an extent of comprehension allowed by each stage of Sharingan.

Nope. Different version of Dojutsu allow you to decipher other parts, but the eyes of the Uchiha is what you need to start.

Sasuke already had information with limited knowledge on his 2T Sharingan, knowing that he could activate the MS to control the Kyuubi. Among other things stated.

Last edited:

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,307💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why not just let him die and stay dead? He seems miserable anyway.

That looks ****ing amazing. I actually do hope she gets a pink Susano'O.
Here's a more better quality of that btw
Honestly I don't want to see another susanoo. It's so good that it creates a dependency for whoever uses it. Now Sasuke look mad scrubby without his "visual prowess". I hope that gene just skips Sarada altogether and she inherits a brand new tech. Because once she activates susanoo she's just another ninja running around with impenetrable defense doing whatever she wants to. They need to get rid of the avatar abilities altogether and scrap them as old generation techniques that waste resources and the new gen is literally good enough to overcome challenges without it.

Last edited:

Azulla

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why does someone have to die? From a writer perspective that's repetitive and besides did everyone forget how Sarada awakened her sharingan? What about Tobirama's speech on Uchihas being able to unlock a greater power through love? Maybe Sarada is being built up to fulfil what Tobirama said. All im saying that Sarada is going to unlock her ms through love not tragedy, I mean she looks up to naruto and has a family behind her.