Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She can't regenerate, if Sakura got instant kill.
I will not engage this hypothetical becuase it'll never happen.

There is no way and what if her entire body got destroyed?
That's why Byakugou is so OP, you have to resort to drastic hypotheticals such as losing your head or being vaporized in order to counter it's regenerative techniques.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. This doesn't make sense no matter how you spin it. Tomoes have nothing to do with Izanagi, it's just Senju and Uchiha power. As long as you have both, you should be capable of utilizing the technique.
Are you implying that any Uchiha could use Izanagi even if they didn't have 3T? Non-sense.

The prerequisite Uchiha power = 3T.

2. What? Who cares? That's not even what I'm arguing. Anyway I'll go back since you didn't counter anything I said:

Rinnegan only cures blindness when it's activating for the first time, hence why Madara's eyesight restored. If he used Izanagi again, he would lose his eyesight. Unless he found a way to re-activate his Rinnegan after losing his eyesight

Which would probably be him taking another pair of Sharingan, and obtaining more Senju DNA.
The difference between Madara and Sasuke is, his Rinnegan doesn't have Tomoes.
And my premise follows that line.

Sasuke's other eye isn't a normal eye anymore. He probably cannot even de-activate it now. It's a Rinnegan over-lapped by Sharingan powers basically.

He still has access to Sharingan powers but essentially possesses a Rinnegan. What stops him from using Sharingan powers separately? None. He should be able to use Izanagi and not go blind.

I don't understand the bold.

Izanagi needs a fully matured Sharingan (3T, that's the Uchiha power + Senju power).

Anyways, I haven't really thought this out. I'm yet to research on Sasuke's Tomoe Sharingan. But based on Kishimoto's style of writing, I have a feeling Sasuke's the key for Sarada's MS awakening. If that's so this should be possible.

So it's not a substantiated theory.

I'll make a thread on the theory when I've at least done some research first.

Last edited:

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As if you can come up with anything at all for how Sarada will awaken MS. I could give you hours to contemplate and you still wouldn't give me anything that would be linked with the canon story.

Not like Sasuke would be shown to be alive in the instant Sarada awakens it.

We'll assume he's dead, and we'll be made to believe he is. But then he might come back and then he explains he used 3T for Izanagi.

It's just as we think Naruto is dead in the time-skip when he most likely isn't. You don't say it's cheap because you believe he could be dead. But we all know he isn't. He'll come back when Boruto defeats Kawaki.

Naruto or Sasuke aren't going to die, for sure. You should also say Kishimoto is a genius for keeping them alive despite not being protagonists of the current narrative, because he won't kill them.

Much better if we think they're dead for a while than for them to solo every enemy throughout the show, or we'd eventually get bored and be disinterested.
Yes I can, just have sasuke die, simple as that, or sakura, or even naruto for that matter, experiencing either would do the trick, also, considering how she awakened her sharingan it's not necessarily a death or a fake out that's needed. If it where to be sasuke, and he just used izanagi, it would literally cheapen and flatten the effect of his sacrifice in the first place, if they did it like you said, and reveal sasuke later, that would work for sarada, but would still be a cheap cop out to the readers, or just lazy writing

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you implying that any Uchiha could use Izanagi even if they didn't have 3T? Non-sense.
Yes. As long as they have Uchiha power which probably means the Sharingan, any version of it. EMS, MS, 3T, 2T, and 1T. Sharingan power doesn't imply 3Tomoe exclusively.

The difference between Madara and Sasuke is, his Rinnegan doesn't have Tomoes.
Tomoes have nothing to do with Izanagi though.

And my premise follows that line.

Sasuke's other eye isn't a normal eye anymore. He probably cannot even de-activate it now. It's a Rinnegan over-lapped by Sharingan powers basically.
That doesn't change the fact that Sasuke surviving Izanagi use is a "theory" based on no evidence.

He still has access to Sharingan powers but essentially possess a Rinnegan. What stops him from using Sharingan powers separately? None. He should be able to use Izanagi and not go blind.
Madara utilized Sharingan powers with his Rinnegan and without eyes at one point too.

don't understand the bold.
Izanagi needs a fully matured Sharingan (3T, that's the Uchiha power + Senju power).
Just bring the Manga Scan that states Izanagi needs a fully matured Sharingan 3t power to be utilized.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes I can, just have sasuke die, simple as that, or sakura, or even naruto for that matter, experiencing either would do the trick, also, considering how she awakened her sharingan it's not necessarily a death or a fake out that's needed. If it where to be sasuke, and he just used izanagi, it would literally cheapen and flatten the effect of his sacrifice in the first place, if they did it like you said, and reveal sasuke later, that would work for sarada, but would still be a cheap cop out to the readers, or just lazy writing
But this is Kishimoto.

Sasuke and Naruto are this series' most prominent characters. If he killed one and not the other, think of how fan-bases would react. In his perspective, it'd be more risky killing one and not the other than not killing both of them at all.

Readers are stupid though, so they'd definitely see it cheap, as long as it wasn't conventional like all the Uchiha who awakened MS.

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
very funny forgot to laugh
Because it's kinda true.

Yes, she loves her dad. But I think the death of Sakura would push Sarada so far over the edge, because has bonded with Sakura more than her nonexistent father.

Seeing her holding her dead mother's body and Sakura's blood all over her will give her enough trauma to awaken MS and go ham on some fodders.

:coffee:

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But this is Kishimoto.

Sasuke and Naruto are this series' most prominent characters. If he killed one and not the other, think of how fan-bases would react. In his perspective, it'd be more risky killing one and not the other than not killing both of them at all.

Readers are stupid though, so they'd definitely see it cheap, as long as it wasn't conventional like all the Uchiha who awakened MS.
It isn't kishimoto though, kishi himself said character can be killed, or something to that effect, why else keep them around? One of the sannin died, they love those parallels, i personally would love to see it, one of em, two of em, just not all three

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyway I think Sarada will get MS by thinking Naruto died.

I don't think anyone is literally dying though. They know better than to kill off Naruto and Sasuke.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes. As long as they have Uchiha power which probably means the Sharingan, any version of it. EMS, MS, 3T, 2T, and 1T. Sharingan power doesn't imply 3Tomoe exclusively.
Scan please. Obito only says Uchiha power and doesn't dilate on the matter. He leaves it at just that. And considering we have Itachi who had 3T, Madara who also had 3T and Obito who also had 3T, my theory has more evidence than yours going off a general idea.

Tomoes have nothing to do with Izanagi though.
Sharingan power is pronounced by Tomoe, Indra. The Tomoe have meaning. The more Tomoe the stronger the Uchiha power becomes.

That doesn't change the fact that Sasuke surviving Izanagi use is a "theory" based on no evidence.
Wasn't the point of starting this thread.

Knowing Kishimoto, he could very much use it.

If he did go blind, that'd be stupid though. Imagine if he used it and lost 6 Tomoe + Rinnegan itself. It wouldn't make sense to viewers at all, whereas if it was explained 3T were the requirement, people would understand and not lash out at Kishimoto.

Madara utilized Sharingan powers with his Rinnegan and without eyes at one point too.
Be specific.

Just bring the Manga Scan that states Izanagi needs a fully matured Sharingan 3t power to be utilized.
Bring the scan that specifies this Uchiha power and dilates on whether it's possible with 1T/2T. You can't provide that scan, but I at least have a variety of instances in which Uchiha used 3T for Izanagi.

Madara and Obito are my examples. What are yours? None. Zero. So your theory is more weightless than mine.

I didn't intend to educate with this thread though, or present an actual theory, so chill with the seriousness.

Last edited:

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It isn't kishimoto though, kishi himself said character can be killed, or something to that effect, why else keep them around? One of the sannin died, they love those parallels, i personally would love to see it, one of em, two of em, just not all three
Jiraiya/Orochimaru/Tsunade don't come close to the number of fans Sasuke/Naruto have amassed over the years.

Kishi knows better. If he did kill either, he really would be looking for outraged fans. Japan wouldn't take that. They'd probably even sue him.

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Anyway I think Sarada will get MS by thinking Naruto died.

I don't think anyone is literally dying though. They know better than to kill off Naruto and Sasuke.
It takes stones to kill of your most popular characters. I have already seen fans threaten to drop the show if either Naruto or Sasuke died.

I, honestly, think Sakura's death will make Sarada suffer so much emotional trauma, because she bonded with her more than Sasuke and has a closer relationship with her mother.

However, if Sasuke does die, his proclaim to love her and why he did this could give way for a heartbreaking scene.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Scan please. Obito only says Uchiha power and doesn't dilate on the matter. He leaves it at just that. And considering we have Itachi who had 3T, Madara who also had 3T and Obito who also had 3T, my theory has more evidence than yours going off a general idea.
Obito stating Uchiha power in the scan I posted in the first pages is the evidence. Uchiha Power is the Sharingan, the fact that it doesn't specify 3T or any other version, means that any version of Sharingan/Uchiha power is the key.

Sharingan power is pronounced by Tomoe, Indra. The Tomoe have meaning. The more Tomoe the stronger the Uchiha power becomes.
Uchiha Power is the Sharingan, but tomoes have nothing to do with Izanagi.

Knowing Kishimoto, he could very much use. If he did go blind, that'd be stupid though. Imagine if he used it and lost 6 Tomoe + Rinnegan itself. It wouldn't make sense to viewers at all, whereas if it was explained 3T were the requirement, people would understand and not lash out at Kishimoto.
There's probably a reason why it's still a forbidden technique Rinnegan or not. If Rinnegan users could just bring themselves back to life nonstop, Hagoromo would of been done it.

Bring the scan that specifies this Uchiha power and dilates on whether it's possible with 1T/2T. You can't provide that scan, but I at leasthave a variety of instances in which Uchiha used 3T for Izanagi.
I already did. Waiting for the scan that Uchiha power means 3T though.

Madara and Obito are my examples. What are yours? None. Zero. So your theory is more weightless than mine.
Obito is my example, he stated it already.

I didn't intend to educate with this thread though, or present an actual theory, so chill with the seriousness.
I'm pretty chill