lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It takes stones to kill of your most popular characters. I have already seen fans threaten to drop the show if either Naruto or Sasuke died.

Agreed. The fact that they spoiled Naruto's "death" in Chapter 1 makes it more obvious that he's not dying. Like they would spoil Naruto dying in the first chapter, there would be no suspense.

If anything, I'm afraid of everyone BUT Naruto/Sasuke at this time.

I, honestly, think Sakura's death will make Sarada suffer so much emotional trauma, because she bonded with her more than Sakura and has a closer relationship with her mother.
It's definitely possible considering the state of the Village. Kishimoto talked about giving them free power to do what they want in regards to character deaths.

So if they decide to knock off Sakura, it's possible.

However, if Sasuke does die, his proclaim to love her and why he did this could give way for a heartbreaking scene.
If Sasuke dies, which I don't want him to, it'll be terrible. He'll probably go out like Jiraiya T^T

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It takes stones to kill of your most popular characters. I have already seen fans threaten to drop the show if either Naruto or Sasuke died.

I, honestly, think Sakura's death will make Sarada suffer so much emotional trauma, because she bonded with her more than Sasuke and has a closer relationship with her mother.

However, if Sasuke does die, his proclaim to love her and why he did this could give way for a heartbreaking scene.
Or Naruto dies.

Sakura isn't the only option. Only someone that's insular would think otherwise.

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why would Kishi allow his cash cow to be killed off?

You must be registered for see images

:wut:

Sasuke is Kishi's personal money maker. He even used False Advertising for The Last when it came to Sasuke, who only showed up for 5 seconds.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If they had to pick someone from Team 7 to die, it would probably be Sakura. Naruto and Sasuke dying would kill the fan base, but Sakura dying wouldn't have that negative effect. No hate either, just stating the obvious that she's either generally liked or hated, it's not in between.

Just look at the butt hurt from the Naruto community at the idea of NARUTO dying. Most people don't even want to read the story, I've even seen comments of people saying they'll drop Boruto and pretend it doesn't exist at the thought of Naruto being killed lmfao.

Sasuke is the same way. Granted I don't mind deaths as long as they are reasonable, but I don't see anyone dying.

If I had to guess, I could possibly see Hinata or Himawari dying, but that's a low probability after it was confirmed Boruto's eye isn't theirs. The Hyuuga Clan could also be massacred like the Uchiha Clan, if they wanted to do a role reversal for Sasuke/Boruto.

However the old main characters just being killed off is strange. Characters like Kakashi for example, could die without it being non-believable.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If they had to pick someone from Team 7 to die, it would probably be Sakura. Naruto and Sasuke dying would kill the fan base, but Sakura dying wouldn't have that negative effect. No hate either, just stating the obvious that she's either generally liked or hated, it's not in between.

Just look at the butt hurt from the Naruto community at the idea of NARUTO dying. Most people don't even want to read the story, I've even seen comments of people saying they'll drop Boruto and pretend it doesn't exist at the thought of Naruto being killed lmfao.

Sasuke is the same way. Granted I don't mind deaths as long as they are reasonable, but I don't see anyone dying.

If I had to guess, I could possibly see Hinata or Himawari dying, but that's a low probability after it was confirmed Boruto's eye isn't theirs. The Hyuuga Clan could also be massacred like the Uchiha Clan, if they wanted to do a role reversal for Sasuke/Boruto.

However the old main characters just being killed off is strange. Characters like Kakashi for example, could die without it being non-believable.
Sakura won't die and even of she does, I'll act like it didn't happen.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Obito stating Uchiha power in the scan I posted in the first pages is the evidence. Uchiha Power is the Sharingan, the fact that it doesn't specify 3T or any other version, means that any version of Sharingan/Uchiha power is the key.
That's re-writing the Manga to your own will.

Obito didn't specifically say that Uchiha power, regardless of the state of maturity of it. He didn't state what this power was, but we can assume he meant Sharingan. But what we cannot assume he meant 3T as in its matured state or Uchiha power in general either. Just because he didn't state it doesn't mean it's what you think he meant.

Uchiha Power is the Sharingan, but tomoes have nothing to do with Izanagi.
Nowhere is that stated, anywhere in the Manga.

There's probably a reason why it's still a forbidden technique Rinnegan or not. If Rinnegan users could just bring themselves back to life nonstop, Hagoromo would of been done it.
No-one's had Sasuke's Rinnegan. Not even Hagoromo.

I already did. Waiting for the scan that Uchiha power means 3T though.
Also waiting for that scan that says Uchiha power means 1T/2T.

Also, read OP. I didn't state that was the case, but suggested if it should be, then it's most likely possible Sasuke should be able to use Izanagi
without the blindness effect.

My theory is based around the possibility that Izanagi requires 3 Tomoe, which I admittedly have not proved.

Obito is my example, he stated it already.
You still have not provided a scan that explains what Uchiha power specifically means.

Obito could have been referring to 3T. A matured stage of the Uchiha power.

There's a reason Uchiha with 1T/2T can't even remotely decipher what's inscribed on the Stone Tablets. Their Uchiha power hasn't fully matured yet.

Madara probably learned about Izanagi/Izanami from reading the Stone Tablets, as did Itachi.

If they couldn't read them with 1T/2T, then that should mean what was written there was still beyond their ability.

Last edited:

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I will not engage this hypothetical becuase it'll never happen.

That's why Byakugou is so OP, you have to resort to drastic hypotheticals such as losing your head or being vaporized in order to counter it's regenerative techniques.
You are literally contradicting yourself, Sakura isn't immortal. That's why I asked.

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Dear Indra, stop smoking shit. Thanks.