Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Space Cowboy -

I guess you just cant see my point of view. I find this easy as well, does that make it a bad argument on your part though? Lol

I know of this scan, but how do you know that kabuto didnt add in his sealing tag before he got muu to summon him? Remember the first encounter with edo madara? He was a ragdoll & had no personality, therefore thats how kabuto would have to summon him. His jutsu starts off as summoning mindless dummies until he adds the sealing tags. He cant and has never summoned an edo with their personality fully intact by himself & I stated this earlier

Really? Actually youre not looking at it right. Take a rasengan, how do you prep a rasengan? You use the necessary shape manipulation in order to make it an attack, same for a summoning contract, you have to cut your hand & summon the animal. Kabuto's edo tensei also works this way & Ill explain why. He needs to summon his edo & add in the necessary sealing tag before he can make it a killing machine. He cant just spawn an edo with its personality because he's never once been shown to do such a thing. Its the same thing as saying naruto can just spawn rasengans in his hand without the shape manipulation, or konan can have pre placed bombs. Normal summonings need no sort of extra prep once they are summoned, however madara/kurama is a different case. Youre saying that madara gets to summon kurama with his susanoo armor already shrouding him, or placed under his genjutsu immediately.

All of the things pertaining to summoning & attacks are what happens during the battle. We saw how kabuto summons his edos during battle (without sealing tags). Therefore it means that kabuto is unable to already have an edo with its personality intact because of prep before the actual battle, same as konans bombs. <<These arent allowed but any prep during battle is allowed. I think ive made it clear?

Anko is the reason why kabuto can control his edos remotely, otherwise he cant switch between auto pilot/full/no control. The manga proves this as well.

Theres a scan showing how kabuto summons his edos against obito right then & there. They have no personalities whatsoever. He cant pre prep an edo with a sealing tag because he does that before the battle. Its not a simple powerup like a regular contract summon, which requires no further prep other than "training" (Madara's case being an exception because he has to prep the control & susanoo too). The edo tensei contract is his powerup & the gathering of the DNA was his "training". However edo tensei is a jutsu & pre prepping a jutsu is the same thing as pre prepping paper bombs, or pre prepping madara's control/susanoo over kurama.

Also, kabuto cant give edos sealing tags to give to his other edos, when have you ever seen that happen? Kabuto almost certainly added in the tag himself, & if thats the case then its completely logical to assume that he used muu to simply reverse summon madara to the battlefield.

No he cant, show me kabuto fully controlling an edo (not auto pilot or forced movements) while fighting in SM, guarantee you wont find it.

Kabuto's CIS is a part of his intelligence, its not my fault if he is overconfident in his abilities & you cant discredit that. He will summon his strongest edo if he's fighting one of the top 10 therefore madara will be summoned & he will break free.

Obito, Madara, Oro, Tobi, Hiruzen, Hashi, Itachi, & sasuke. Im not saying that all of these people win but they all have info on edo & know what they need to do to stop it or counter it.

lol, well no worries I guess..

Madara Rules -

lmfao, you seem upset, dot get butthurt just because kabuto has to use prep in order to beat madara. I said solo & you bring out edo tensei anyways, just goes to show you how foolish one really is :rolleyes:

How about you show me a scan of kabuto summoning an edo with its personality, you wont because you cant. All the edos were given tags offscreen. They all require sealing tags before they can be used & he did add in tags for nagato & Itachi. Why did kabuto need to change Itachi's tag if Itachi didnt have one? lol :sy:

Sorry bro but how can anybody take you seriously? Your name is the joke here & you will be recognized by this thread & that name as a supreme madara fanboy. You have nowhere to hide as you have been branded a moron & disturber of the peace. Now have a good day :bye:
You must be registered for see images

That page right there makes your first and second statements incorrect. Moving on

3rd point: Never explicitly stated to be the case. Bear in mind the vast amount of edos he is controlling at any given time throughout the war. That seems more to me the need for Anko's chakra than his need to control them from a distance, which isnt going to be the case regardless in any 1 v 1 match

4th point: They are already hard-wired to his demands, we see clearly from the manga scan above two things; the edos have a personality immediately after being revived, and Kabuto administers the tags immediately after resurrecting them, which is clearly the most logical course of action after summoning invincible un-dead shinobi. Another invalid point

5th point:I wasnt very clear in what i said, so another misunderstanding. I meant that he can defend himself with the edo of his choice, not him physically defending his person. So say he has Nagato out as an edo. He can exhibit full control of Nagato while defending himself with Nagato, while still reaping the benefits of all of Nagato's abilities

6th point: ..Please do not try and determine what Kabuto would do in any scenario as if you were Kishi. He was even shown to wait until absolutely necessary before he unveiled Madara, not the other way around. There was a reason he called him "the trump card." Wrong

7th point: Granted, thats a few, but considering Kabuto can defeat a lot of those characters without the aid of edos, adding one or two of them into the equation doesnt bode well for the rest. You even added Obito twice.. When the majority of your argument got shutdown with one page, i think we know who this is going well for

Last edited:

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Space Cowboy -

That page right there makes your first and second statements incorrect. Moving on
Okay well this is easy to refute. Why on earth are you showing me a scan of kabuto using edo tensei with anko? Anko's chakra grants kabuto the ability to summon edos without their tags & its a neccesary step to increase edos power. This is how kabuto summons his edos without anko:

They are mindless dummies until given the sealing tags. Without anko to constantly increase his binding powers, kabuto cant summon an edo with its personality intact.

Why was oro able to summon the hokage you may ask? Because his chakra can apparently do that..

3rd point: Never explicitly stated to be the case. Bear in mind the vast amount of edos he is controlling at any given time throughout the war. That seems more to me the need for Anko's chakra than his need to control them from a distance, which isnt going to be the case regardless in any 1 v 1 match
Without anko's chakra kabuto was never able to switch between programs. Not only that but edos were also releasing themselves, sasori & sais brother are the examples of that. Kabuto's regular binding power without anko is weak, & here is the proof you need:

You see that kabuto with anko's chakra can now change the programs remotely. He's never been shown to do such a thing without anko's chakra, therefore he needs it.

Also he states himself that oro/anko's chakra is strengthening kabuto's binding power. Without it then kabuto cant effectively use any of his edos.

Keyword being effectively :hint:

4th point: They are already hard-wired to his demands, we see clearly from the manga scan above two things; the edos have a personality immediately after being revived, and Kabuto administers the tags immediately after resurrecting them, which is clearly the most logical course of action after summoning invincible un-dead shinobi. Another invalid point
Kabuto with anko's chakra is what gives them their personality, I showed you what the edos look like when they're first summoned without any prep. & without anko to increase his binding powers he needs to add in the sealing tags immediately, otherwise they remain dummies.

5th point:I wasnt very clear in what i said, so another misunderstanding. I meant that he can defend himself with the edo of his choice, not him physically defending his person. So say he has Nagato out as an edo. He can exhibit full control of Nagato while defending himself with Nagato, while still reaping the benefits of all of Nagato's abilities
Yes, he can do this however the edos are significantly weaker when being fully controlled, oro shows this, the hokage confirm this, & itachi demonstrates it vs nagato. So kabuto has to summon his edo, fully control it via sealing tag, & then control it himself. This three step process is not only impractical because his edos are weaker, but it leaves kabuto wide open for an attack, especially from any top 5 speedblitzers such as obito & naruto.

6th point: ..Please do not try and determine what Kabuto would do in any scenario as if you were Kishi. He was even shown to wait until absolutely necessary before he unveiled Madara, not the other way around. There was a reason he called him "the trump card." Wrong
You need to give me a logical explanation as to why kabuto wouldnt pull out his strongest edo tensei. Sorry but in the most likely scenario, kabuto will pull out edo madara to deal with the strongest characters. Look at who kabuto summoned for obito, he popped out the akatsuki & madara (his strongest edos) because he thought that those would be his best shot at victory. So unless he has a reason to not summon them then you cant say im "trying to determine" anything, when in fact this will be the outcome.

7th point: Granted, thats a few, but considering Kabuto can defeat a lot of those characters without the aid of edos, adding one or two of them into the equation doesnt bode well for the rest.
Kabuto is 6th with edo tensei (no prep), because the edo tensei army (with prep) has way too many variables to be considered in a 1v1. The best kabuto can do is summon 2 edos & add in their tags before he is forced to retreat & prep SM. Those edos however would only be useful if they were A) against kabuto's enemy, B) okay with kabuto summoning & controlling them, C) under no form of auto pilot/full control & D) unable to break free of edo tensei.

Two edos can be used by kabuto only if the above conditions are met. Otherwise The edo will do something unpredictable that neither of us can determine in a 1v1 fight....

Do you see what I mean about "too many variables" yet? Or do I have to keep explaining myself?

You even added Obito twice.. When the majority of your argument got shutdown with one page, i think we know who this is going well for
Added obito once, recheck my post. Majority of my argument was not shut down, you just didnt further research the reason as to why certain edos get summoned with a personality. The reason is simple, its oro's chakra.

I think we went from Hashirama vs Madara to Summoning Jutsu definitions to Edo Tensei definitions. What happened?
I told the OP to name me 5 ninja that can solo madara/kurama (like hashi did), he told me kabuto with edo tensei. Kabuto with an edo army is prep time & not kabuto "soloing" madara, & thats where it started :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Space Cowboy -

I guess you just cant see my point of view. I find this easy as well, does that make it a bad argument on your part though? Lol

I know of this scan, but how do you know that kabuto didnt add in his sealing tag before he got muu to summon him? Remember the first encounter with edo madara? He was a ragdoll & had no personality, therefore thats how kabuto would have to summon him. His jutsu starts off as summoning mindless dummies until he adds the sealing tags. He cant and has never summoned an edo with their personality fully intact by himself & I stated this earlier

Really? Actually youre not looking at it right. Take a rasengan, how do you prep a rasengan? You use the necessary shape manipulation in order to make it an attack, same for a summoning contract, you have to cut your hand & summon the animal. Kabuto's edo tensei also works this way & Ill explain why. He needs to summon his edo & add in the necessary sealing tag before he can make it a killing machine. He cant just spawn an edo with its personality because he's never once been shown to do such a thing. Its the same thing as saying naruto can just spawn rasengans in his hand without the shape manipulation, or konan can have pre placed bombs. Normal summonings need no sort of extra prep once they are summoned, however madara/kurama is a different case. Youre saying that madara gets to summon kurama with his susanoo armor already shrouding him, or placed under his genjutsu immediately.

All of the things pertaining to summoning & attacks are what happens during the battle. We saw how kabuto summons his edos during battle (without sealing tags). Therefore it means that kabuto is unable to already have an edo with its personality intact because of prep before the actual battle, same as konans bombs. <<These arent allowed but any prep during battle is allowed. I think ive made it clear?

Anko is the reason why kabuto can control his edos remotely, otherwise he cant switch between auto pilot/full/no control. The manga proves this as well.

Theres a scan showing how kabuto summons his edos against obito right then & there. They have no personalities whatsoever. He cant pre prep an edo with a sealing tag because he does that before the battle. Its not a simple powerup like a regular contract summon, which requires no further prep other than "training" (Madara's case being an exception because he has to prep the control & susanoo too). The edo tensei contract is his powerup & the gathering of the DNA was his "training". However edo tensei is a jutsu & pre prepping a jutsu is the same thing as pre prepping paper bombs, or pre prepping madara's control/susanoo over kurama.

Also, kabuto cant give edos sealing tags to give to his other edos, when have you ever seen that happen? Kabuto almost certainly added in the tag himself, & if thats the case then its completely logical to assume that he used muu to simply reverse summon madara to the battlefield.

No he cant, show me kabuto fully controlling an edo (not auto pilot or forced movements) while fighting in SM, guarantee you wont find it.

Kabuto's CIS is a part of his intelligence, its not my fault if he is overconfident in his abilities & you cant discredit that. He will summon his strongest edo if he's fighting one of the top 10 therefore madara will be summoned & he will break free.

Obito, Madara, Oro, Tobi, Hiruzen, Hashi, Itachi, & sasuke. Im not saying that all of these people win but they all have info on edo & know what they need to do to stop it or counter it.

lol, well no worries I guess..

Madara Rules -

lmfao, you seem upset, dot get butthurt just because kabuto has to use prep in order to beat madara. I said solo & you bring out edo tensei anyways, just goes to show you how foolish one really is :rolleyes:

How about you show me a scan of kabuto summoning an edo with its personality, you wont because you cant. All the edos were given tags offscreen. They all require sealing tags before they can be used & he did add in tags for nagato & Itachi. Why did kabuto need to change Itachi's tag if Itachi didnt have one? lol :sy:

Sorry bro but how can anybody take you seriously? Your name is the joke here & you will be recognized by this thread & that name as a supreme madara fanboy. You have nowhere to hide as you have been branded a moron & disturber of the peace. Now have a good day :bye:

its my thread, i said kabuto has no edo tensie preparation, i dont care what your childish foolish opinion is. kabuto has his edo army ready to face ems madara = end of discussion.

here is a scan for ya: , kabuto was like 1km away from his edo army, he can do the same against ems madara.

i am no fanboy, i speak facts here, and you are of the arrogant, ignorant disgusting people that are jealous of kabuto being able to solo anyone with his edo army.

i won and

Escanor

Kin
25💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All I know that is that hashirama shouldn't be able to be a match for Edo madara, he had a hard time with EMS madara, so if he all of a sudden can fight edo madara without getting his ass handed to him then this is BS.
Edit: I know madara used kyuubi and PS but Edo madara is on another level, rinnegan, hashirama's DNA, PS and unlitimited chakra. Hashirama shouldn't be a match for him.
He actually defeated Edo madara

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto