KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The concept of Summoning is literally raped by NB members who have no common knowledge of fighting.

They believe that them calling their friends for help , and then telling their friends to fight for them, makes their friend part of their power.

HadouKage

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I said that kabuto commanding them to use an attack is his power, summoning & commanding are the traits of edo tensei.
While we are on the topic at hand, I need to throw in something, the dictionary

pow·er noun, often attributive \ˈpau̇(-ə)r\

Definition of POWER

a (1) : ability to act or produce an effect (2) : ability to get extra-base hits (3) : capacity for being acted upon or undergoing an effect
b : legal or official authority, capacity, or right
a : possession of control, authority, or influence over others
b : one having such power; specifically : a sovereign state
c : a controlling group : establishment —often used in the phrase the powers that be
d archaic : a force of armed men
e chiefly dialect : a large number or quantity
a : physical might
b : mental or moral efficacy
c : political control or influence
plural : an order of angels — see celestial hierarchy
a : the number of times as indicated by an exponent that a number occurs as a factor in a product <5 to the third power is 125>; also : the product itself <8 is a power of 2>
b : cardinal number 2
a : a source or means of supplying energy; especially : electricity
b : motive power
c : the time rate at which work is done or energy emitted or transferred
: magnification 2b
: 1scope 3
: the probability of rejecting the null hypothesis in a statistical test when a particular alternative hypothesis happens to be true
Kabuto commanding them to use an attack and thus far causing the damage is his power. It is no different from how Madara controls the Kyubi to use BD and create the PS/BD slash

HadouKage

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The concept of Summoning is literally raped by NB members who have no common knowledge of fighting.

They believe that them calling their friends for help , and then telling their friends to fight for them, makes their friend part of their power.
The way Hashi summoned the statue is the same way how everyone else including Kabuto summons their summons. Stop being a fanboy

Space Cowboy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Answer these questions for me plz, KingHashi:
Can Kabuto summon edos?
Can Kabuto command these 30+ edos to fight for him?
Will these 30+ edos be victorious in almost every single scenario imaginable?
Who do you declare the winner when Kabuto is still standing and say, Hashirama is a pile of pulp after trying to battle 30+ edos?

Reactions: Ultimatum

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
..But once he sets them on kill-mode they do whatever they need to destroy their enemy.
lol please show me kill mode? Theres full control, no control & auto pilot. Auto pilot reacts to enemies techniques, full control requires complete concentration, & no control allows for the potential of backstabbing & breaking free.

Kabuto doesnt order shit by then. You people try and make this so damn complicated.
No damn way, everybody on this base tries to oversimplify the sh*t out of edo tensei, you think kabuto can just spawn 30 f*ckin edos, unsummon them & move on? Give me a break, have you not seen the multiple drawbacks of using such a loose technique? & kabuto's arrogance did nothing to help the situation either U_U

Let me make it simple for you:
1. Kabuto summons edos
2. Kabuto commands the edos to fight for him if need be
3. Edos rape, Kabuto still alive, Kabuto wins
Not rocket science to determine who won, is it? KABUTO
Let me show you just how "simple" it really is :rolleyes:

1. Kabuto summons edos
2. Kabuto adds in the sealing tags, without those tags the edos are no more than dummies. The tags program the control
3. Kabuto needs anko's chakra in order to remotely control the edos, she must remain alive & was off limits to obito for the demonstration.
4. Edos can attack eachother (itatchi), attack themselves (hanzo), resist control (zabuza/haku), contradict orders (sasori) & even escape edo tensei completely (hashi/madara). Edos will not sit politely & let kabuto do what he wants.

Actually I dont think you grasp how many variables are to be considered in this jutsu. Edo tensei is one of the most flawed jutsus in naruto & it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that out :rolleyes:.

Last edited:

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The way Hashi summoned the statue is the same way how everyone else including Kabuto summons their summons. Stop being a fanboy
Hashirama never summoned the statue smartass. lmaoo.

Every single summoning jutsu has the term "Kuchiyose" did Hashirama's? no. Because he created the statues not summon them. You call me a fanboy for paying attention the manga and the character? ok smartass.

Answer these questions for me plz, KingHashi:
Can Kabuto summon edos?
Can Kabuto command these 30+ edos to fight for him?
Will these 30+ edos be victorious in almost every single scenario imaginable?
Who do you declare the winner when Kabuto is still standing and say, Hashirama is a pile of pulp after trying to battle 30+ edos?
Can Hashirama call the Senju for help?
Can Hashirama command the Senju to fight for him?
So does that not make the Senju clan his power?

A Army is a general's power. The military as a whole is the Commander in chief's power. Does that mean its literally his power in a 1 vs 1 fight? no.

As for your last 2 questions :

Hashirama + SO6P > Kabuto + 30 undead ninja

The ones who are standing will be declared the winners.... o_O. Meaning the other undead zombies plus Kabuto.
But notice how it wasn't a 1 vs 1 ;].

You must be registered for see images

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While we are on the topic at hand, I need to throw in something, the dictionary

Kabuto commanding them to use an attack and thus far causing the damage is his power. It is no different from how Madara controls the Kyubi to use BD and create the PS/BD slash
Oh my goodness, is the hidden mist jutsu kabuto's power? what about nagato's rinnegan?

No & no, kabuto's edos are his power but their jutsus are not. Kurama's bijuudama slash is kurama's power mixed with his own. Exactly the same concept as gatsuuga.

If akamaru bit someone because kiba commanded it then that makes kiba responsible but the attack was caused by akamaru. Kabuto isnt using his own jutsus to take out madara, he's using other peoples jutsus to do it. I never said that edos arent kabuto's power I said that their attacks are. He isnt soloing anybody as long as he has his edo bodyguards to protect him.

HadouKage

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama never summoned the statue smartass. lmaoo.

Every single summoning jutsu has the term "Kuchiyose" did Hashirama's? no. Because he created the statues not summon them. You call me a fanboy for paying attention the manga and the character? ok smartass.
This doesn't take away from the fact that you are a fanboy

Summoning = teleporting

The ability to teleport something to help you is your power. But another person is not your power. Its simple logic and common sense.

Kabuto says that his is a variant to the Kyochise No Jutsu
/post

Reactions: Space Cowboy

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This doesn't take away from the fact that you are a fanboy

Kabuto says that his is a variant to the Kyochise No Jutsu
/post
So your point in making a debate is to call me a fanboy in the end....... how very mature of you.

Variant:
A form or version of something that differs in some respect from other forms of the same thing or from a standard

At least look up the definition before trying to claim something.

Edo Tensei is literally translated to : Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei
Summoning: Worldly Resurrection
Summoning Jutsu: Reanimation

HadouKage

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh my goodness, is the hidden mist jutsu kabuto's power? what about nagato's rinnegan?

No & no, kabuto's edos are his power but their jutsus are not. Kurama's bijuudama slash is kurama's power mixed with his own. Exactly the same concept as gatsuuga.

If akamaru bit someone because kiba commanded it then that makes kiba responsible but the attack was caused by akamaru. Kabuto isnt using his own jutsus to take out madara, he's using other peoples jutsus to do it. I never said that edos arent kabuto's power I said that their attacks are. He isnt soloing anybody as long as he has his edo bodyguards to protect him.
And how does he do this? Through his own jutsu, the Edo Tensei. Combined with Edo Tensei, he is COMMANDING the Edos to attack in conjunction of Edo Tensei. It's no different from Madara controlling Kurama to use BD.

HadouKage

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So your point in making a debate is to call me a fanboy in the end....... how very mature of you.

Variant:
A form or version of something that differs in some respect from other forms of the same thing or from a standard

At least look up the definition before trying to claim something.

Edo Tensei is literally translated to : Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei
Summoning: Worldly Resurrection
Summoning Jutsu: Reanimation
Guess you don't look at synonyms huh?
Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei
^Exactly this

What does Kuchiyose mean???

So the wooden statue appeared out of thin air? He didn't summon the statue?

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And how does he do this? Through his own jutsu, the Edo Tensei. Combined with Edo Tensei, he is COMMANDING the Edos to attack in conjunction of Edo Tensei. It's no different from Madara controlling Kurama to use BD.
You dont get it do you?

I never said that edos arent kabuto's power I said that their attacks are.
Please read the fine print, I literally cant make it any clearer for you. How can you say that kabuto can use jutsus such as hiden mist & CBT? HE ISNT CASTING THE JUTSU, HIS EDOS ARE

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Definition of summoning :

Authoritatively or urgently call on (someone) to be present, esp. as a defendant or witness in a law court.

Definition of commanding :
(in military contexts) Having a position of authority.
(of an advantage or position) Controlling; superior: "a commanding 13-6 lead".

Your guy's logic :

Summoning + commanding = Your power

Conclusion :
Hashirama's power = Current shinobi alliance, Senju clan.

Gaara's power = the 80k Shinobi

The Raikage's power = Gaara + 80k Shinobi

Madara's power = The Uchiha clan

Tobirama's power = The leaf ninja of his time

o_O. Now your all gonna get butthurt and make a BS excuse to counter this. Fanboyism at best.

Guess you don't look at synonyms huh?
Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei
^Exactly this

What does Kuchiyose mean???

So the wooden statue appeared out of thin air? He didn't summon the statue?
Kuchiyose is translated to Summoning jutsu in english..... Edo tensei is translated to impure world ressurection....

Kuchiyose Edo tensei (Japanese name) = Summoning jutsu : Impure world Resurrection (English name)

Last edited:

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are you an idiot? He soloed EMS Madara AND the damn Kyuubi at the VoTE, yet he needed the whole Senju clan to fight him w/o Kyuubi? Seems legit.
This is not a valid argument, as the time-skip period between both fights is pretty big. For all we know, Hashirama either didn't have a SM, or a he held no mastery over it and was still in training.

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Authoritatively or urgently call on (someone) to be present, esp. as a defendant or witness in a law court.

Your guy's logic :

Conclusion :

o_O. Now your all gonna get butthurt and make a BS excuse to counter this. Fanboyism at best.
Jeez, why are you the only one who gets it? :sweat:

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Last time I'm gonna say this.. You need check your shit , and then respond. Go learn what a summoning is smartass.

2. ^

3. Dumbass, Ninja is a way of life...... lmao. Not someone who uses ninjutsu.

4. Really only for 10 seconds? so your saying the last chapter only happened in 10 seconds? really? And the barrier is so it won't cause Damage outside.

Where does it say people believed in Hashirama? That every single person beleived he existed? Cause I can use the same thing for SO6P, and say everyone knew the Sage existed. The fact it literally states that there were people who considered him a fairytale proves your point wrong.

Calling someone a Kabuto hater, because they believe 3rd Raikage and Muu aren't part of Kabuto's power makes you look like a idiot..... And I have no care if this is offensive to you.

I have been Kabuto fan ever since he proved his loyalty to Orochimaru. Its annoying for us loyal fans that you idiots keep using other people to help Kabuto out and then declare " ohh hes the strongest because he has 30+ Strong shinobi on his side".... uh no.

1-summoning jutsu is when teleport something to where you are, very same thing when kabuto summons his edo army to where he is for help. summoning jutsu is also part of ninjas arsenal, therefore it his power. dooooo youuuu understaaaand.

2-^

3-so you chose to pick shitrama's opinion of a ninja. well i am choosing orochimaru's opinion, since orochimaru has more knowledge than shitrama in ninjutsu and talents.

4-chapter are released every week you idiot. you think shitrama restrained juubi for weeks, no he restrained less than 10 sec.

ahh, here is fodder ninja that knew shitrama existed.

meaning shitrama is not fairytale, also his face is made on the mountains of the leaf, so anyone who sees it knows shitrama existed. some people knew SO6P existed, mainly those who read the uchiha tablets. show me a scan of people who doubt shitrama's existence.

HadouKage

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Your guy's logic :

Conclusion :

If you're gonna use a dictionary definition give the other parts to it, not just one to conform to your argument
sum·mon transitive verb \ˈsə-mən\
sum·monedsum·mon·ing

Definition of SUMMON

: to issue a call to convene : convoke
: to command by service of a summons to appear in court
: to call upon for specified action
: to bid to come : send for <summon a physician>
: to call forth : evoke —often used with up
Going by your logic the wooden buddah isn't Hashi's power then

SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is a great misconception in Zetsu's statement in chapter 606 saying that Nagato is a descendant of the Senjus because he is of Senju Lineage:

It is not Zetsu's statement that is erroneous but the interpretation of others, if we take the translation of lineage based on the context of Zetsu's statement in conjunction with Kushina's statement in a previous chapter, the most accurate meaning of lineage, based on context, is the anthropological definition of the word: Kinship/Consanguinity:

Kushina said the Uzumakis and Senjus were distant relatives, the true intended meaning of the word "lineage" based on the context of Zetsu's statement was : Consanguine of being related by blood, not Nagato descending from the Senjus : Nagato is a blood relative (lineage) of the Senju.

If the Senjus and Uzumakis descended from the same ancestor (Younger Son) then they will be close/immediate relatives, not distant relatives like Kushina said, which would contradict her statement and Manga canon, so it's logical to assume that the present day Uzumakis are "cousins" to both Senju and Uchiha since they did not descend from Rikudou himself but from Rikudou's relatives.

Also the original Japanese text of Zetsu in 606 is this:

The original Japanese word that Zetsu used was "血縁" or Ketsuen which translates as "Blood Relative" NOT 子孫 or Shison which means descendant.

Anyone who can read Japanese will tell you that Zetsu's statement only meant blood relations but not pertaining to descent:

Sorry Sasuke2, but you're wrong. Try to read original Japanese manga Naruto especially if your theory is based on one word. Here:
Here we have chapter you mentioned (Chapter 606):
Now carefully look at Zetsu's words. Ser Derp Obito is right about this chapter. Zetsu used word 血縁 written in hiragana like this けつえん. And this word has only two meanings:
1) blood relative or relationship
2) consanguinity

Last edited: