0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1- by hype, his strength = SO6P

2-by hype, he is the ultimate ninja

3-by hype, his healing is better than tsunade

4-by hype, he is the only that can stop madara

5-by hype, he is ''God Of Shinobi''

this guy is a pure hype, he suddenly became the strongest ever, but the problem here is his ''Feats'', they are disgusting compared to his hype, here are his feats:

Four Red Suns Battle Encampment
Hokage-Style Sixty-Year-Old Technique — Kakuan Entering Society with Bliss-Bringing Hands
Sage Art: Gate of the Great God
Sage Art: Wood Release: True Several Thousand Hands
Summoning: Quintuple Rashōmon
Top Transformed Buddha
Wood Release Secret Technique: Nativity of a World of Trees
Wood Release: Advent of a World of Flowering Trees
Wood Release: Hōbi Technique
Wood Release: Hotei Technique
Wood Release: Wood Dragon Technique
Wood Release: Wood Human Technique

seriously his feats are so bad compared to his hype which was nothing but a bunch of bullshit that brainwashed many people. his feats dont make him a god of shinobi, his feats dont make him a fairytale, and actually i have someone posting hashirama can bea SO6P and juubi, i mean what the f0ck, this hashirama's wanking needs to seriously stop.

hashirama is just like this guy

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you retarded? Have you not seen his feats? Are you that dense? Your own fanboyish dream, Madara was hyping him up himself... That alone debunks ANY THOUGHT YOU HAVE ON THIS MATTER.

Seriously, stop making these delusional threads.

~MC117~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All I know that is that hashirama shouldn't be able to be a match for Edo madara, he had a hard time with EMS madara, so if he all of a sudden can fight edo madara without getting his ass handed to him then this is BS.
Edit: I know madara used kyuubi and PS but Edo madara is on another level, rinnegan, hashirama's DNA, PS and unlitimited chakra. Hashirama shouldn't be a match for him.

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All I know that is that hashirama shouldn't be able to be a match for Edo madara, he had a hard time with EMS madara, so if he all of a sudden can fight edo madara without getting his ass handed to him then this is BS.
He had trouble with EMS Madara+Kyuubi, not EMS Madara alone. Majority of the fight was Hashirama trying to restrain Kurama. If you didn't realize, Shinsenjuu fodderized Perfect Susanoo with a barrage of punches and swiftly put Kurama to sleep.

Reactions: Lord of Akatsuki

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you retarded? Have you not seen his feats? Are you that dense? Your own fanboyish dream, Madara was hyping him up himself... That alone debunks ANY THOUGHT YOU HAVE ON THIS MATTER.

Seriously, stop making these delusional threads.
his feats are not enough to be as good as his hype

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see no hype that puts him on SO6P level. It's only said that his power was considered as much as fairy tail as SO6P's existence. There was no comparison in strenght between them. Other than that, what did you expect?

blackstar9

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
According to madara he was the strongest ever . And nobody is even close except madara himself . You can tell by how uninterested he is by anybody else except hashi . Besides when you say hype, the author of the manga is making his characters say those things .

Blunt

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Edit: I know madara used kyuubi and PS but Edo madara is on another level, rinnegan, hashirama's DNA, PS and unlitimited chakra. Hashirama shouldn't be a match for him.
Actually, this is low-mid difficulty for Edo Madara, Hashirama cannot stop a meteor let alone all of his new powers. Wood clone + Susano'o is one of my favorites. Then again, we have Edo Tensei for both of them.

Kurama does not make up for Rinnegan, Wood release and it's given pros (especially Wood Susano'o clones), Meteors and so on.

Last edited:

Ultimatum

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm, You say Hashirama's hype is a bunch of BS.

Tell me more about how a living Madara was defeated especially when he had the Kyuubi as backup.
You must be registered for see images

( I sense a whole bunch of excuses after this post )

Reactions: Crow Zero

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I totally agree. Madara didn't make that rape face for nothing. Someone is getting rape. Also, Hashirama has Edo Tensei to his advantage. Who knows how Kishi would play this one. Maybe Hashirama might stand a chance. However, when Juubi becomes mobile would probably be the game change for Madara. You know how plot works.