Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jeez, why are you the only one who gets it? :sweat:
fanboyism + lack of understanding ruins the person's understanding X_X. Just how it is man. :l

This is not a valid argument, as the time-skip period between both fights is pretty big. For all we know, Hashirama either didn't have a SM, or a he held no mastery over it and was still in training.
o_O.. Notice how in the fight.. Hashirama wasn't even tired.. and wasn't trying to kill Madara.

There is a great misconception in Zetsu's statement in chapter 606 saying that Nagato is a descendant of the Senjus because he is of Senju Lineage:

You must be registered for see images

It is not Zetsu's statement that is erroneous but the interpretation of others, if we take the translation of lineage based on the context of Zetsu's statement in conjunction with Kushina's statement in a previoys chapter, the most accurate meaning of lineage, based on context, is the anthropological definition of the word: Kinship/Consanguinity:

Kushina said the Uzumakis and Senjus were distant relatives, the true intended meaning of the word "lineage" based on the context of Zetsu's statement was : Consanguine of being related by blood, not Nagato descending from the Senjus : Nagato is a blood relative (lineage) of the Senju.

If the Senjus and Uzumakis descended from the same ancestor (Younger Son) then they will be close/immediate relatives, not distant relatives like Kushina said, which would contradict her statement and Manga canon, so it's logical to assume that the present day Uzumakis are "cousins" to both Senju and Uchiha since they did not descend from Rikudou himself but from Rikudou's relatives.

Also the original Japanese text of Zetsu in 606 is this:

The original Japanese word that Zetsu used was "血縁" or Ketsuen which translates as "Blood Relative" NOT 子孫 or Shison which means descendant.

Anyone who can read Japanese will tell you that Zetsu's statement only meant blood relations but not pertaining to descent:

o-o.. I believe you posted on the wrong thread..

And also, the Uzumaki being from the Senju lineage makes the Senju CLAN and Uzumaki CLAN blood relatives.. o_O.

Notice how that is never said for the Uchiha and Senju...If the same was stated for the Uchiha and Senju clan.. then your interpretation would be right.. in this case its not. Hence why Uzumaki canonically are Senju.

Last edited:

Space Cowboy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol please show me kill mode? Theres full control, no control & auto pilot. Auto pilot reacts to enemies techniques, full control requires complete concentration, & no control allows for the potential of backstabbing & breaking free.

No damn way, everybody on this base tries to oversimplify the sh*t out of edo tensei, you think kabuto can just spawn 30 f*ckin edos, unsummon them & move on? Give me a break, have you not seen the multiple drawbacks of using such a loose technique? & kabuto's arrogance did nothing to help the situation either U_U

Let me show you just how "simple" it really is :rolleyes:

1. Kabuto summons edos
2. Kabuto adds in the sealing tags, without those tags the edos are no more than dummies. The tags program the control
3. Kabuto needs anko's chakra in order to remotely control the edos, she must remain alive & was off limits to obito for the demonstration.
4. Edos can attack eachother (iatchi), attack themselves (hanzo), resist control (zabuza/haku), contradict orders (sasori) & even escape edo tensei completely (hashi/madara). Edos will not sit politely & let kabuto do what he wants.

Actually I dont think you grasp how many variables are to be considered in this jutsu. Edo tensei is one of the most flawed jutsus in naruto & it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that out :rolleyes:.
You try much too hard, friend.

In Kabuto's demonstration to Obito, we see that as soon as he has completed the initial steps of the technique, he immediately puts in the tags necessary to exhibit control over these edos. At this point, he is able to box them off and summon them at will, WITH THE TAGS IN. 1 v 1s are two opponents at prime power, correct? Then were talking prime Kabuto who already has all these edos prepared with the tags in. Meaning they are his to control. Kabuto says "Absorbing her chakra will strengthen the Impure Ressurection's binding power." Besides, if hes using them in a 1 v 1 setting, he wont be controoling them from too remote a location, will he? Edos for the most part were killing machines. Especially when sent on autopilot. When he shuts out their emotions, there were no more of these drawbacks. Even if some of them remained, there is no way in hell to avoid the vast majority that exhibit none of these symptoms whatsoever. Your first point, The Seven Swordsmen and co all went on autopilot, and attacked and killed countless shinobi. I think that qualifies as kill mode. Once again, not rocket science, he is the strongest

Reactions: HadouKage

Ultimatum

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is a great misconception in Zetsu's statement in chapter 606 saying that Nagato is a descendant of the Senjus because he is of Senju Lineage:

It is not Zetsu's statement that is erroneous but the interpretation of others, if we take the translation of lineage based on the context of Zetsu's statement in conjunction with Kushina's statement in a previous chapter, the most accurate meaning of lineage, based on context, is the anthropological definition of the word: Kinship/Consanguinity:

Kushina said the Uzumakis and Senjus were distant relatives, the true intended meaning of the word "lineage" based on the context of Zetsu's statement was : Consanguine of being related by blood, not Nagato descending from the Senjus : Nagato is a blood relative (lineage) of the Senju.

If the Senjus and Uzumakis descended from the same ancestor (Younger Son) then they will be close/immediate relatives, not distant relatives like Kushina said, which would contradict her statement and Manga canon, so it's logical to assume that the present day Uzumakis are "cousins" to both Senju and Uchiha since they did not descend from Rikudou himself but from Rikudou's relatives.

Also the original Japanese text of Zetsu in 606 is this:

The original Japanese word that Zetsu used was "血縁" or Ketsuen which translates as "Blood Relative" NOT 子孫 or Shison which means descendant.

Anyone who can read Japanese will tell you that Zetsu's statement only meant blood relations but not pertaining to descent:

Ummm, wrong thread Derp?

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, since that is kind of irrelevant to the topic at hand how about we just drop it & move on? Lol

You not caring doesnt work my friend, also Kabuto needs to add in his sealing tags for every edo he summons. Giving kabuto his edos with their sealing tags is the exact same thing as madara starting with susanoo armored kurama already active. So no kabuto cant use his edos whenever he wants because thats not how fights work. Ninja meet randomly in battle & kabuto/obito is a good example of this. Unless kabuto was prepared to fight madara then he would not add the tags into his edos thus rendering them ineffective.

So not only are the jutsus of kabuto's edos not his, therefore he cant solo madara, but he cant even summon & effectively tag all 30 edos before madara can summon & mount kurama.

Oro is a different concept. He would summon hashi not knowing that hashi would break free, thereby killing himself because hashi will turn on oro after madara.

I said that kabuto commanding them to use an attack is his power, summoning & commanding are the traits of edo tensei.

you are really dumb. i said kabuto has all of his edo army ready to face ems madara. you are making your self look pathetic, you can have someone helping you in a fight just like edo tensie.

kabuto doesnt even need to summon all of his edo army, he will just summon ''nagato, itachi, kakuzu''.

Space Cowboy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama never summoned the statue smartass. lmaoo.

Every single summoning jutsu has the term "Kuchiyose" did Hashirama's? no. Because he created the statues not summon them. You call me a fanboy for paying attention the manga and the character? ok smartass.

Can Hashirama call the Senju for help?
Can Hashirama command the Senju to fight for him?
So does that not make the Senju clan his power?

A Army is a general's power. The military as a whole is the Commander in chief's power. Does that mean its literally his power in a 1 vs 1 fight? no.

As for your last 2 questions :

Hashirama + SO6P > Kabuto + 30 undead ninja

The ones who are standing will be declared the winners.... o_O. Meaning the other undead zombies plus Kabuto.
But notice how it wasn't a 1 vs 1 ;].

No my friend, the Senju as a collective all have a choice and can easily not participate. Edo Tensei eliminates that equation. They are in his FULL CONTROL. You know that logic is stupid. Regardless, Kabuto would still win lawlz

Space Cowboy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Last time I'm gonna say this.. You need check your shit , and then respond. Go learn what a summoning is smartass.

2. ^

3. Dumbass, Ninja is a way of life...... lmao. Not someone who uses ninjutsu.

4. Really only for 10 seconds? so your saying the last chapter only happened in 10 seconds? really? And the barrier is so it won't cause Damage outside.

Where does it say people believed in Hashirama? That every single person beleived he existed? Cause I can use the same thing for SO6P, and say everyone knew the Sage existed. The fact it literally states that there were people who considered him a fairytale proves your point wrong.

Calling someone a Kabuto hater, because they believe 3rd Raikage and Muu aren't part of Kabuto's power makes you look like a idiot..... And I have no care if this is offensive to you.

I have been Kabuto fan ever since he proved his loyalty to Orochimaru. Its annoying for us loyal fans that you idiots keep using other people to help Kabuto out and then declare " ohh hes the strongest because he has 30+ Strong shinobi on his side".... uh no.
Dont worry, i take no offense to your ironic statement. I dont care in the slightest if youre a fan of his or not. The funny thing is, i dont even like Kabuto's character. But that doesnt mean im going to try and undermine his abilities to make my favorite character appear as the stronger of the two. (What you do with Hashi, perhaps? ;D) "Oh hes the strongest because he has 30+ shinobi on his side" Yes. Get over it already

SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
fanboyism + lack of understanding ruins the person's understanding X_X. Just how it is man. :l

o_O.. Notice how in the fight.. Hashirama wasn't even tired.. and wasn't trying to kill Madara.

o-o.. I believe you posted on the wrong thread..

And also, the Uzumaki being from the Senju lineage makes the Senju CLAN and Uzumaki CLAN blood relatives.. o_O.

Notice how that is never said for the Uchiha and Senju...If the same was stated for the Uchiha and Senju clan.. then your interpretation would be right.. in this case its not. Hence why Uzumaki canonically are Senju.

But they are related to the Uchihas since the Uchiha Tablet was needed to unseal the Shiki Fuujin

Last edited:

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You try much too hard, friend.
Haha, we shall see

In Kabuto's demonstration to Obito, we see that as soon as he has completed the initial steps of the technique, he immediately puts in the tags necessary to exhibit control over these edos. At this point, he is able to box them off and summon them at will, WITH THE TAGS IN.
@Bold: Wrong, its never shown not even once that kabuto himself can summon edos with their sealing tags already in. Muu summoned the hokage but thats simply kabuto reverse summoning the edos to their area. So im gonna repeat, not once has kabuto showed that he can summon edos with their sealing tags intact.

1 v 1s are two opponents at prime power, correct? Then were talking prime Kabuto who already has all these edos prepared with the tags in.
Wrong again, calling kabuto with his edos "prime" is the same thing as calling konans paper bombs & obito's juubi "prime" because by your logic prep doesnt exist :rolleyes:

Meaning they are his to control. Kabuto says "Absorbing her chakra will strengthen the Impure Ressurection's binding power."
Keyword being absorbing, meaning that he constanty has to basorb her chakra to strengthen the jutsu. He kept her alive for a reason, give me another logical explanation & ill see how it sounds.

Besides, if hes using them in a 1 v 1 setting, he wont be controoling them from too remote a location, will he?
No, thats also prep time (he has time to go, hide, summon his edos, & release them). 1v1s start face to face, thats the only way its fair.

Edos for the most part were killing machines. Especially when sent on autopilot. When he shuts out their emotions, there were no more of these drawbacks.
Edos react to enemy techniques on autopilot, nothing more. If you dont attack an edo on auto then they wont attack you. & when he controls them fully then he has to maintain complete control. He cant fight while having a fully controlled edo on the loose.

Even if some of them remained, there is no way in hell to avoid the vast majority that exhibit none of these symptoms whatsoever.
Hanzo alone poisons a vast majority of the edos in his vicinity so thats automatically a big setback for kabuto.

Edo madara breaks free, so there's another huge problem for kabuto.

Lets not forget friendly fire, ama, CBT, C-0 (assuming that kabuto can add in the sealing tags for all of these edos).

The edos can & will collapse on eachother, saying that they wont is a perfect situation but when have perfect situations ever occurred in naruto or even real life? On papaer communism is supposed to be the perfect system of government, but we know that it never works out because of people. Thinking that kabuto can summon 30 edos with no problem whatsoever is the same thing as saying Itachi 1-shots with totsuka.......

Your first point, The Seven Swordsmen and co all went on autopilot, and attacked and killed countless shinobi. I think that qualifies as kill mode. Once again, not rocket science, he is the strongest
Seven swordsman were reacting to the SA's jutsus. Auto pilot is stated to only react to enemies jutsus. They dont fight for kabuto unless they want to or are forced to.

Once again, Its doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that kabutos edo tensei is a massive sh*tstorm waiting to happen. Too many variables & saying that you can predict them all is amusing. Lol

Last edited:

HadouKage

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Edos react to enemy techniques on autopilot, nothing more. If you dont attack an edo on auto then they wont attack you. & when he controlls them fully then he has to maintain complete control. He cant fight while having a fully controlled edo on the loose.
Itachi disagrees with this

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you are really dumb. i said kabuto has all of his edo army ready to face ems madara. you are making your self look pathetic, you can have someone helping you in a fight just like edo tensie.
LMFAO! look who's talking "madara rules", you made yourself look pathetic the moment you created your account, sad really :rolleyes:

Kabuto cant be ready to face madara, thats prep & you would be foolish to include it...

kabuto doesnt even need to summon all of his edo army, he will just summon ''nagato, itachi, kakuzu''.
He needs to add in those sealing tags, & guess who knows the mechanics behind edo tensei? thats right you guessed it, its madara. He can easily stop kabuto before he adds in the appropriate tags because he knows what he's doing, other than say hiruzen.

Stop going against it, kabuto cant solo madara :rolleyes:

Space Cowboy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha, we shall see

@Bold: Wrong, its never shown not even once that kabuto himself can summon edos with their sealing tags already in. Muu summoned the hokage but thats simply kabuto reverse summoning the edos to their area. So im gonna repeat, not once has kabuto showed that he can summon edos with their sealing tags intact.

Wrong again, calling kabuto with his edos "prime" is the same thing as calling konans paper bombs & obito's juubi "prime" because by your logic prep doesnt exist :rolleyes:

Keyword being absorbing, meaning that he constanty has to basorb her chakra to strengthen the jutsu. He kept her alive for a reason, give me another logical explanation & ill see how it sounds.

No, thats also prep time (he has time to go, hide, summon his edos, & release them). 1v1s start face to face, thats the only way its fair.

Edos react to enemy techniques on autopilot, nothing more. If you dont attack an edo on auto then they wont attack you. & when he controlls them fully then he has to maintain complete control. He cant fight while having a fully controlled edo on the loose.

Hanzo alone poisons a vast majority of the edos in his vicinity so thats automatically a big setback for kabuto.

Edo madara breaks free, so there's another huge problem for kabuto.

Lets not forget friendly fire, ama, CBT, C-0 (assuming that kabuto can add in the sealing tags for all of these edos).

The edos can & will collapse on eachother, saying that they wont is a perfect situation but when have perfect situations ever occurred in naruto or even real life? On papaer communism is supposed to be the perfect system of government, but we know that it never works out because of people. Thinking that kabuto can summon 30 edos with no problem whatsoever is the same thing as saying Itachi 1-shots with totsuka.......

Seven swordsman were reacting to the SA's jutsus. Auto pilot is stated to only react to enemies jutsus. They dont fight for kabuto unless they want to or are forced to.

Once again, Its doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that kabutos edo tensei is a massive sh*tstorm waiting to happen. Too many variables & saying that you can predict them all is amusing. Lol
Ive seen you on other debates, and while youre usually logical, youre making this much too easy.

1st point: You had me looking all over the god damn manga, but i found the page where Madara finally gets summoned by Muu. Lo and behold, he comes straight out of his coffin WITH THE TAGS IN. Meaning they get the tags put in and then can be put back in the coffins no problem to be summoned as necessary.

2nd point: Stupid logic. Summoning as a whole should be eliminated then correct? Because having a contract seal ahead of time is "prep time"

3rd point: To strengthen. Probably due to the fact that he was at one time controlling and monitoring the movements of 30 + edos. Makes enough sense. She isnt necessary for him to use it.

4th point: I was well aware of that, you misinterpreted my post. He summons them right then and there, and can have them fight for him right in front of him. Trying and rushing Kabuto isnt a smart move. Youll get impaled.

5th point: He can 100% control an edo while fighting another person. Granted, it leaves him open to a certain extent, but if its someone like Nagato, he can easily defend himself while fighting with a stronger character. Others can also form a wall around him.

6th point: I say "30+ edos" to make a point. Its quite clear that is overkill. For almost any opponent a maximum of two is more than enough to do the job. Meaning it certainly does not need to be Madara or Hashi. Although it was Kabuto's own fault Madara got free in the first place. He shouldve established full control from the get-go

7th point: They can still kill, and how many shinobi have intel on the funtions of ET in the first place? A very limited number. Not too mention some of the edos had no problem fighting, regardless of the circumstances

Sorry it took so long, took me awhile to find the manga pages to refer to

Last edited:

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ive seen you on other debates, and while youre usually logical, youre making this much too easy.

1st point: You had me looking all over the god damn manga, but i found the page where Madara finally gets summoned by Muu. Lo and behold, he comes straight out of his coffin WITH THE TAGS IN. Meaning they get the tags put in and then can be put back in the coffins no problem to be summoned as necessary.

2nd point: Stupid logic. Summoning as a whole should be eliminated then correct? Because having a contract seal ahead of time is "prep time"

3rd point: To strengthen. Probably due to the fact that he was at one time controlling and monitoring the movements of 30 + edos. Makes enough sense. She isnt necessary for him to use it.

4th point: I was well aware of that, you misinterpreted my post. He summons them right then and there, and can have them fight for him right in front of him. Trying and rushing Kabuto isnt a smart move. Youll get impaled.

5th point: He can 100% control an edo while fighting another person. Granted, it leaves him open to a certain extent, but if its someone like Nagato, he can easily defend himself while fighting with a stronger character. Others can also form a wall around him.

6th point: I say "30+ edos" to make a point. Its quite clear that is overkill. For almost any opponent a maximum of two is more than enough to do the job. Meaning it certainly does not need to be Madara or Hashi. Although it was Kabuto's own fault Madara got free in the first place. He shouldve established full control from the get-go

7th point: They can still kill, and how many shinobi have intel on the funtions of ET in the first place? A very limited number.

*reserved*

Ill reply back to this, Im going out right now :rolleyes:

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LMFAO! look who's talking "madara rules", you made yourself look pathetic the moment you created your account, sad really :rolleyes:

Kabuto cant be ready to face madara, thats prep & you would be foolish to include it...

He needs to add in those sealing tags, & guess who knows the mechanics behind edo tensei? thats right you guessed it, its madara. He can easily stop kabuto before he adds in the appropriate tags because he knows what he's doing, other than say hiruzen.

Stop going against it, kabuto cant solo madara :rolleyes:

kabuto (edo tensie) vs ems madara. now you get it, it means kabuto already has his edo tensie army ready you fool.

no he doesnt need to, kabuto had nagato and itachi fight naruto and bee with out putting the tag seals, same for the past kages against gaara's division. how about kabuto stands 50 meters away from madara and then he can do it.

you are really a joke, how about you just leave NB and never come back

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Space Cowboy -

I guess you just cant see my point of view. I find this easy as well, does that make it a bad argument on your part though? Lol

I know of this scan, but how do you know that kabuto didnt add in his sealing tag before he got muu to summon him? Remember the first encounter with edo madara? He was a ragdoll & had no personality, therefore thats how kabuto would have to summon him. His jutsu starts off as summoning mindless dummies until he adds the sealing tags. He cant and has never summoned an edo with their personality fully intact by himself & I stated this earlier

Really? Actually youre not looking at it right. Take a rasengan, how do you prep a rasengan? You use the necessary shape manipulation in order to make it an attack, same for a summoning contract, you have to cut your hand & summon the animal. Kabuto's edo tensei also works this way & Ill explain why. He needs to summon his edo & add in the necessary sealing tag before he can make it a killing machine. He cant just spawn an edo with its personality because he's never once been shown to do such a thing. Its the same thing as saying naruto can just spawn rasengans in his hand without the shape manipulation, or konan can have pre placed bombs. Normal summonings need no sort of extra prep once they are summoned, however madara/kurama is a different case. Youre saying that madara gets to summon kurama with his susanoo armor already shrouding him, or placed under his genjutsu immediately.

All of the things pertaining to summoning & attacks are what happens during the battle. We saw how kabuto summons his edos during battle (without sealing tags). Therefore it means that kabuto is unable to already have an edo with its personality intact because of prep before the actual battle, same as konans bombs. <<These arent allowed but any prep during battle is allowed. I think ive made it clear?

Anko is the reason why kabuto can control his edos remotely, otherwise he cant switch between auto pilot/full/no control. The manga proves this as well.

Theres a scan showing how kabuto summons his edos against obito right then & there. They have no personalities whatsoever. He cant pre prep an edo with a sealing tag because he does that before the battle. Its not a simple powerup like a regular contract summon, which requires no further prep other than "training" (Madara's case being an exception because he has to prep the control & susanoo too). The edo tensei contract is his powerup & the gathering of the DNA was his "training". However edo tensei is a jutsu & pre prepping a jutsu is the same thing as pre prepping paper bombs, or pre prepping madara's control/susanoo over kurama.

Also, kabuto cant give edos sealing tags to give to his other edos, when have you ever seen that happen? Kabuto almost certainly added in the tag himself, & if thats the case then its completely logical to assume that he used muu to simply reverse summon madara to the battlefield.

No he cant, show me kabuto fully controlling an edo (not auto pilot or forced movements) while fighting in SM, guarantee you wont find it.

Kabuto's CIS is a part of his intelligence, its not my fault if he is overconfident in his abilities & you cant discredit that. He will summon his strongest edo if he's fighting one of the top 10 therefore madara will be summoned & he will break free.

7th point: They can still kill, and how many shinobi have intel on the funtions of ET in the first place? A very limited number. Not too mention some of the edos had no problem fighting, regardless of the circumstances
Obito, Madara, Oro, Tobi, Hiruzen, Hashi, Itachi, & sasuke. Im not saying that all of these people win but they all have info on edo & know what they need to do to stop it or counter it.

lol, well no worries I guess..

Madara Rules -

kabuto (edo tensie) vs ems madara. now you get it, it means kabuto already has his edo tensie army ready you fool.
lmfao, you seem upset, dot get butthurt just because kabuto has to use prep in order to beat madara. I said solo & you bring out edo tensei anyways, just goes to show you how foolish one really is :rolleyes:

no he doesnt need to, kabuto had nagato and itachi fight naruto and bee with out putting the tag seals, same for the past kages against gaara's division. how about kabuto stands 50 meters away from madara and then he can do it.
How about you show me a scan of kabuto summoning an edo with its personality, you wont because you cant. All the edos were given tags offscreen. They all require sealing tags before they can be used & he did add in tags for nagato & Itachi. Why did kabuto need to change Itachi's tag if Itachi didnt have one? lol :sy:

you are really a joke, how about you just leave NB and never come back
Sorry bro but how can anybody take you seriously? Your name is the joke here & you will be recognized by this thread & that name as a supreme madara fanboy. You have nowhere to hide as you have been branded a moron & disturber of the peace. Now have a good day :bye: