Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Who do you guys think will win?

I pick Hancock simply because one touch will make luffy into a statue and she can also make those slave arrows to hit him.

Hancock has probably better haki mastery then luffy but luffy has haoshoku haki, it won´t help much against hancock however.

I pick hancock for the win.

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ehm, I dunno what this thread is for when you already pick a winner, but okay I'll bite.

In character, Luffy wins.
Bloodlusted, Hancock wins.

Simple.

amadeus15

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as far as i know those arrows , in generel Hancocks ability, only affects those who have some "dirty" feelings towards her. Since luffy doenst have any of these hancock wont do that much against him.

and btw why would they even fight each other?

~Yubel~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
as far as i know those arrows , in generel Hancocks ability, only affects those who have some "dirty" feelings towards her. Since luffy doenst have any of these hancock wont do that much against him.

Let´s say she never fell in love and wanted to fight him personally after he fought the two sisters.

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Slave Arrows affects anyone. Don't tell me even cannonballs can feel "dirty" feelings. Only Mero Mero Merrow has that effect.

EternalMangekyouRinnegan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Could you explain how he would beat her?
Imo, Hancock has two weaknesses :

1)Ranger attacks, especially Logia ones (sand, ice, magma, fire etc)

2)Speed. While Hancock moves very fast, post-skip Luffy in G2 is one of the fastest characters in One Piece. If he can punch her fast and strong enough he can beat her. I doubt her reflexes is as good as Luffy's.

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imo, Hancock has two weaknesses :

1)Ranger attacks, especially Logia ones (sand, ice, magma, fire etc)

2)Speed. While Hancock moves very fast, post-skip Luffy in G2 is one of the fastest characters in One Piece. If he can punch her fast and strong enough he can beat her. I doubt her reflexes is as good as Luffy's.
1. Yes, because Pacifista attacks were so effective.

2. Once again, Pacifista. Boa's speed is up there.

EternalMangekyouRinnegan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Yes, because Pacifista attacks were so effective.

2. Once again, Pacifista. Boa's speed is up there.
Pacifistas are slow, they are goddamn robots.

How is she going to evade Aokiji's mountain of ice or Akainus wave of magma?

2. Like I said she's fast but Luffy is clearly faster than her, his G2 punches aren't even visible anymore and I am sure this is not even his peak of current powers.

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pacifistas are slow, they are goddamn robots.

How is she going to evade Aokiji's mountain of ice or Akainus wave of magma?

2. Like I said she's fast but Luffy is clearly faster than her, his G2 punches aren't even visible anymore and I am sure this is not even his peak of current powers.
1. How is Luffy going to? It's a simple question with a simple answer.

2. Don't judge off the anime. I could clearly see Kizaru's attacks in Marineford, does that mean Luffy is faster than him? Speed in-verse doesn't translate to what the eye can't see. Speed in animation is usually always speed lines and whatnot. Using that logic, Luffy is faster than the Flash since we can see Flash's legs running.

I'll just give my opinions on why Boa Hancock STILL wins this fight.

1. Slave Arrow. It's fast enough to tag cannonballs in midair. One hit from it, and Luffy will turn into Sanji. Besides, this attack doesn't rely on lust. Once again, I direct you to the cannonballs.

2. Perfume Femur. Busoshoku Haki doesn't mean you negate the DF's powers. If it worked like that I guess the Yami Yami no Mi is useless. It will only serve to solidify anything that is not solid; ergo it gives you the chance to attack 'the real body' ... somewhat like the fact that you can touch logias, Buggy, Alvida, with Busoshoku.

3. Pistol Kiss. If it was fast enough to tag Luffy in Amazon Lily, what more if say, Hancock had an attack named Pistol Gatling or some sort. It's also Busoshoku-imbued too, so make of it what you will.

EternalMangekyouRinnegan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. How is Luffy going to? It's a simple question with a simple answer.

2. Don't judge off the anime. I could clearly see Kizaru's attacks in Marineford, does that mean Luffy is faster than him? Speed in-verse doesn't translate to what the eye can't see. Speed in animation is usually always speed lines and whatnot. Using that logic, Luffy is faster than the Flash since we can see Flash's legs running.

I'll just give my opinions on why Boa Hancock STILL wins this fight.

1. Slave Arrow. It's fast enough to tag cannonballs in midair. One hit from it, and Luffy will turn into Sanji. Besides, this attack doesn't rely on lust. Once again, I direct you to the cannonballs.

2. Perfume Femur. Busoshoku Haki doesn't mean you negate the DF's powers. If it worked like that I guess the Yami Yami no Mi is useless. It will only serve to solidify anything that is not solid; ergo it gives you the chance to attack 'the real body' ... somewhat like the fact that you can touch logias, Buggy, Alvida, with Busoshoku.

3. Pistol Kiss. If it was fast enough to tag Luffy in Amazon Lily, what more if say, Hancock had an attack named Pistol Gatling or some sort. It's also Busoshoku-imbued too, so make of it what you will.
All of your named attacks can be avoided. It all comes down to whoever is faster and has better reflexes, tho Luffy is in a worse situation, since he can't allow her to land a single hit.

amadeus15

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Slave Arrows affects anyone. Don't tell me even cannonballs can feel "dirty" feelings. Only Mero Mero Merrow has that effect.
first of all you cant compare cannonballs with the fruit powers,second go on and google boa hancocks fruit mero mero no mi and then read the entrys.

Mero Mero Mellow (メロメロ甘風(メロウ) Mero Mero Merrow?, literally meaning "Falling-Down Drunk Sweet Wind"): Hancock's signature technique, she forms a heart shape with her hands and launch a beam of the shape. Anyone with "dirty thoughts" (lust) hit by this beam will be turned into a stone statue. The beam's effect can be blocked if the target doesn't have any lust for Hancock, either by focusing on other emotions (as Momonga) or simply being ignorant (as Luffy). Mero Mero Mellow reminds Luffy of Foxy's Noro Noro Beam. This attack seems not to kill targets, but rather put them in a form of stasis, as when Hancock revived the soldiers on the Marine Warship, they kept uttering the end of the sentence they spoke when they were petrified and even carried the same momentum. Any affected persons' body can be destroyed, due to the fact that it is stone. This is called Love-Love Mellow in the Viz Manga and Love-Love Beam in the FUNimation subs. The pun in this technique is that those who are vulnerable to this technique essentially become slaves to it.

Pistol Kiss (銃(ピストル)キス Pisutoru Kisu?, literally meaning "Pistol Kiss"): Hancock is able to use a projectile-like move by blowing a kiss, creating a heart-shaped bullet to fire at her victim by aiming it with her index finger, which she uses together with her Busōshoku Haki to hurt the foe. The pun here is that the kanji for gun (銃) is part of the phrase "jū no tsutsu" (銃の筒), meaning "gun barrel", which Hancock's index finger is essentially serving as, in order for this technique to work. It is unknown if this attack would petrify the opponent if it worked, since it's only been used once, against Luffy, who has no lust towards Hancock.[

Slave Arrow (虜の矢(スレイブ・アロー) Sureibu Arō?, literally meaning "Arrows of Imprisonment"): Hancock breathes in deeply and kisses out a heart; similar to her Pistol Kiss, but much bigger. She then pulls the heart back with a hand and, with a pop like that of a bubble, hundreds of arrows (all of them tipped and fletched with a stylized heart design) are fired and barrage her opponent(s) before petrifying them; the sheer number of arrows unleashed makes this move particularly difficult to evade. This technique not only petrifies anyone and anything that it hits, but somehow manages to freeze them in place, regardless of whether or not they were in motion or not, to the extent that she even stopped cannonballs in their tracks. The pun in this technique is that, although the kanji used here (虜) may mean "imprisonment", it can also mean "captive", as in someone being captivated by love.[4

Perfume Femur (芳香脚(パフューム・フェムル) Pafyūmu Femuru?, literally translated as "Aromatic Leg"): Hancock does a handstand and spins around in order to deliver a series of kicks. Anything she hits, including inanimate objects like swords and animate objects such as people, instantly turn into stone and, in turn, break from the sheer force of her kicks. Unlike her other attacks, only the immediate area around the point of contact turns to stone, not the entire object. The pun here is that when Hōkō, the actual pronunciation of the first two kanji symbols, is written another way (奉公), it can mean "apprenticeship" in the sense of "indentured servitude".[12]

after reading all this -> the only attack which could possibly hurt luffy would be perfume femur.

all others are clearly connected to the targets "dirty thoughts"/lust