EternalMangekyouRinnegan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Hancock and Mihawk fought and Hancock would petrify his sword, would Mihawk cry after? xD

She's a bad match-up to most of the people. Ranged attacks and better speed might be the only two things to beat her.

Who do you think would Hancock lose to?

Last edited:

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boa would lose to all the Yonkou, the Admirals, current and past. Mihawk, Doflamingo, Marco. This is not in character of course. There's no telling how a fight would go down if IC BB and IC Boa would fight when BB has the tools to fight a DF user and he can also be capable of attraction.

theanimegeek

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. How is Luffy going to? It's a simple question with a simple answer.

2. Don't judge off the anime. I could clearly see Kizaru's attacks in Marineford, does that mean Luffy is faster than him? Speed in-verse doesn't translate to what the eye can't see. Speed in animation is usually always speed lines and whatnot. Using that logic, Luffy is faster than the Flash since we can see Flash's legs running.

I'll just give my opinions on why Boa Hancock STILL wins this fight.

1. Slave Arrow. It's fast enough to tag cannonballs in midair. One hit from it, and Luffy will turn into Sanji. Besides, this attack doesn't rely on lust. Once again, I direct you to the cannonballs.

2. Perfume Femur. Busoshoku Haki doesn't mean you negate the DF's powers. If it worked like that I guess the Yami Yami no Mi is useless. It will only serve to solidify anything that is not solid; ergo it gives you the chance to attack 'the real body' ... somewhat like the fact that you can touch logias, Buggy, Alvida, with Busoshoku.

3. Pistol Kiss. If it was fast enough to tag Luffy in Amazon Lily, what more if say, Hancock had an attack named Pistol Gatling or some sort. It's also Busoshoku-imbued too, so make of it what you will.
boa wins
nuff said:D

Two

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but hammock can use haki, and he had trouble hitting the sisters which have haki, i know he went into gear 2 and they were defenceless but obvs hammock is stronger

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but hammock can use haki, and he had trouble hitting the sisters which have haki, i know he went into gear 2 and they were defenceless but obvs hammock is stronger
You do know you're basing yourself on a fight that Luffy had with Marigold and Sandersonia before the timeskip right?

Are we basing ourselves in pre-skip Hancock here? Because we haven't seen what she's capable of now. She didn't just sit on Amazon Lily twidling her thumbs and planning her imaginary wedding with Luffy all this time, you know...