Nocturne

Veteran
Kin
20💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man, oh man. I'm going to be pretty disappointed if he actually did rip-off artwork. Caliburn knows how to deal with this very well so you all should just leave it to him. Also, there is no point in arguing about whether he made the drawing himself or not. The details, however, are unbelievably impressive. It's not impossible to draw exactly to same way as the original drawing. I've done that myself. But, if someone can actually find out who the real artists are, especially of the drawing he submitted for the current Aotm, then I believe we could have thing made more clearer that way. However, he doesn't seem to care for the attack nor is he interesting to deal with it on his defense. Either he just wants to leave things as it is, or he just doesn't want to prove himself. If i were to be attacked in such a way, i'd gladly post a photograph of my work in a manner where people would agree that its me. It's that simple.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man, oh man. I'm going to be pretty disappointed if he actually did rip-off artwork. Caliburn knows how to deal with this very well so you all should just leave it to him. Also, there is no point in arguing about whether he made the drawing himself or not. The details, however, are unbelievably impressive. It's not impossible to draw exactly to same way as the original drawing. I've done that myself. But, if someone can actually find out who the real artists are, especially of the drawing he submitted for the current Aotm, then I believe we could have thing made more clearer that way. However, he doesn't seem to care for the attack nor is he interesting to deal with it on his defense. Either he just wants to leave things as it is, or he just doesn't want to prove himself. If i were to be attacked in such a way, i'd gladly post a photograph of my work in a manner where people would agree that its me. It's that simple.
exactly any artist would just retake the photo. this has been here for weeks. im not saying it matters at all to the contest, but to him as an artist. it couldnt be more obvious and people should be aware

also he did rip it, its photoshop and tried to hide this with other threads when he got caught. comes back weeks later with an insult only lol