Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ignore the user above me. hes trying to give art tutorials when hes a novice and the user is someone who looked up to Waindo and one of his only few friends on the site, if he lost that hed be alone

ill be waiting for you Waindo xD

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im dropping only facts, infact to know how little Marin understands art compared to me, lets compare our art for credibility

You must be registered for see images

Marins ^^^ wolf

My ^^^ wolf

or what about Mountains?

Marins

Mine

as you can see hes a beginner and wouldnt be able to tell the difference if Waindo was cheating even when its right in front of him because his level of understanding in art. savage but true, he denies things because he doesnt understand how they work in depth too well but wants to believe his friend

Reactions: UnknownJin

Akаsh

Supreme
Kin
10💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im dropping only facts, infact to know how little Marin understands art compared to me, lets compare our art for credibility

Marins ^^^ wolf

My ^^^ wolf

or what about Mountains?

Marins

Mine

as you can see hes a beginner and wouldnt be able to tell the difference if Waindo was cheating even when its right in front of him because his level of understanding in art. savage but true, he denies things because he doesnt understand how they work in depth too well but wants to believe his friend
You need to find better things to do fam.

Reactions: Marin

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so you're wasting your time.
Oh well.
nope, im not. just highlighting what happened, that speaks for itself

Fun Fact: if you use your brain, you'd see you are wasting your time ironically. i mean youre Waindo's #1 cheerleader and he doesnt care, so why are you coming back weeks later to bash me in a thread that's been here for weeks and youve seen and ignored -------> lol

actually i already can guess your logic and dont care what you think. actions speak louder than words. you trying to speak for me and saying what is a waste of time in my eyes, tells me you should have a seat

Akаsh

Supreme
Kin
10💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nope, im not. just highlighting what happened, that speaks for itself

Fun Fact: if you use your brain, you'd see you are wasting your time ironically. i mean youre Waindo's #1 cheerleader and he doesnt care, so why are you coming back weeks later to bash me in a thread that's been here for weeks and youve seen and ignored -------> lol

actually i already can guess your logic and dont care what you think. actions speak louder than words. you trying to speak for me and saying what is a waste of time in my eyes, tells me you should have a seat
Yeah you don't care yet you took your time to neg my post and reply to it, I was doing the same thing you were doing, and you clearly couldn't handle it well. To a post which wasn't even bashful, but stating an opinion which wasn't even meant to be taken so seriously, looks like I hit a nerve. Wew lad do you know what a forum is?
It's the internet, chill out fam.
I'll stop now since you can't take an opinion or a joke.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah you don't care yet you took your time to neg my post and reply to it, I was doing the same thing you were doing, and you clearly couldn't handle it well. To a post which wasn't even bashful, but stating an opinion which wasn't even meant to be taken so seriously, looks like I hit a nerve. Wew lad do you know what a forum is?
It's the internet, chill out fam.
I'll stop now since you can't take an opinion or a joke.
yeah please stop before you make a further fool of yourself . also i negged you because i can, seemed to work. enough for you to even feel to mention it. but coming weeks later telling me to get a life ---->bashing
not to mention you negged me back, must mean something or why bother? Lol,

so go on back to Skype or Premium chat where your stupid logic is hidden from the public

Last edited:

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
stop sucking akash

he was cheating and got caught there are no if and buts here
thank you for saying that!! i wont forget this

I left a post on the contest thread in regard to this
wow i wasnt expecting this! im starting to like you a lot lolxD

yeah its really lame of him to do that. i was not gonna enter at first either i admit. but dont let others stop you if you want to do art, you dont have to cheat to feel you did well or are a good artist

Akаsh

Supreme
Kin
10💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah please stop before you make a further fool of yourself . also i negged you because i can, seemed to work. enough for you to even feel to mention it. but coming weeks later telling me to get a life ---->bashing
not to mention you negged me back, must mean something or why bother? Lol,

so go on back to Skype or Premium chat where your stupid logic is hidden from the public
I only refuted you due to your statement about comparing your art with Marin.
You can stop assuming that I'm somehow supporting waindo
@bold: made me realise no use talking to you :lol lying about irrelevant shit to get your way smh.
IE: I never negged you. If I did, I'd like to see a screenshot and prove me wrong.
stop sucking akash

he was cheating and got caught there are no if and buts here
I wasnt even talking about Waindo, I never agreed nor did I disagree with TJ, you did read the premium chat right? .-.

Last edited:

Akаsh

Supreme
Kin
10💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i understand already you cant read but he attacked my knowledge in art, so i showed the difference in our understanding. thats all
I talked about it with Adam, the only reason I refuted you was because art is usually subjective, and I did not like the way you undermined Marin as an artist even though the reason you're doing all that was to protect the legitimacy of artists amateur or professional no? hence I found it contradictory.
And besides you did not have to lie about me trying to neg you to get your way :lol

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I talked about it with Adam, the only reason I refuted you was because art is usually subjective, and I did not like the way you undermined Marin as an artist even though the reason you're doing all that was to protect the legitimacy of artists amateur or professional no? hence I found it contradictory.
And besides you did not have to lie about me trying to neg you to get your way :lol
okay that was an honest mistake. i saw i got rep but didnt actually check it...was positive from someone else now that you mention it. i apologize