Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
looks pretty much like photoshop to me. mirrored and the background got blurred. or you have godly drawing skills (which i doubt though)
You must be registered for see images

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how did you do this Waindo? what materials are these? i also dont understand how you got the colors in a pencil scan like that, is this digital art on a pad?

not saying you didnt do it but a better shot would be nice like in your other art, that one is kinda sketch no offense. but i like the picture

Оdin

Elite
Kin
626💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
looks pretty much like photoshop to me. mirrored and the background got blurred. or you have godly drawing skills (which i doubt though)
You must be registered for see images
Looking deep into the pixel details with PS you can see how it looks exactly like the manga page (albeit, mirrored and gaussian blurred), but there are subtle differences and extra elements in his picture (which could have just been added to make it look authentic). Just report it to Caliburn if you suspect anything.

Arian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Looking deep into the pixel details with PS you can see how it looks exactly like the manga page (albeit, mirrored and gaussian blurred), but there are subtle differences and extra elements in his picture (which could have just been added to make it look authentic). Just report it to Caliburn if you suspect anything.
pretty much this. lol but why would i report this? i dont care about the contests XD i was just pointing things out...

Оdin

Elite
Kin
626💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
pretty much this. lol but why would i report this? i dont care about the contests XD i was just pointing things out...
Don't point it out if you aren't willing to report it, just makes you look like an ass. Also, he could be cheating other people like you (who participate in contests) out of prizes. Wouldn't be the first time someone gets caught and permanently banned after winning so many contests. Not saying he's cheating, though.

Arian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don't point it out if you aren't willing to report it, just makes you look like an ass. Also, he could be cheating other people like you (who participate in contests) out of prizes. Wouldn't be the first time someone gets caught and permanently banned after winning so many contests. Not saying he's cheating, though.
well if some1 posts a pic, i can comment it all i want, cant i? especially if he claims to have drawn it. telling the truth doesnt make you look like an ass -.-. also i used to participate in those contest like a few years ago. and yea cheating appareantly was and still is a thing. how someone can find satisfaction in winning a prize by using other peoples work or cheating is just beyond me. also the voting was really stupid. many people just voted for their friends or voted for their fav chars even if the drawings werent any good at all, the votes werent about the artwork and quality....

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sounds to me like you need some fresh air kiddo. I'll change the op if you are so irritated by it before I dissipate. Fyi it's drawn by hand and digitally edited.

Arian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sounds to me like you need some fresh air kiddo. I'll change the op if you are so irritated by it before I dissipate. Fyi it's drawn by hand and digitally edited.
so you changed the pic cause youre afraid to get caught by someone who actually tries? :Sparks: