Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lel what? I saw ur real art tho its amazinf 11/10
if anyone ever doubted any of the art i posted i would just take more pictures, i mean its already done and not hard to do. tell me you would not do the same after putting all of the supposed work he did into this?

when you have the evidence to shut someone up why not post it, digitally edited or not. instead he posts a completely bogus pic replacing it

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
if anyone ever doubted any of the art i posted i would just take more pictures, i mean its already done and not hard to do. tell me you would not do the same after putting all of the supposed work he did into this?

when you have the evidence to shut someone up why not post it, digitally edited or not. instead he posts a completely bogus pic replacing it
Huh what?

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait, people actually think he stole it from someone... Why?
im sorry but the better question is why do you still believe him? he blatantely got caught in this thread, its obviously a photo shop copy, once he got caught he started posting a bunch of threads to bury this, avoided kept logging out everytime he was asked something. not to mention other inconsistencies i can point out in his other work that . you came after the fact to your friends rescue blindly

i mean how stupid can you be? friend or not your denial is real. i mean he doesnt even stand up for his art, runs and hides just like a theif

im not letting him fool people though anymore because i was also one who was fooled and am salty

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
im sorry but the better question is why do you still believe him? he blatantely got caught in this thread, its obviously a photo shop copy, once he got caught he started posting a bunch of threads to bury this, avoided kept logging out everytime he was asked something. not to mention other inconsistencies i can point out in his other work that . you came after the fact to your friends rescue blindly

i mean how stupid can you be? friend or not your denial is real. i mean he doesnt even stand up for his art, runs and hides just like a theif

im not letting him fool people though anymore because i was also one who was fooled and am salty
All I see here is you guys talking about him having stolen/copied it from somewhere else and him facepalming. You could've provided a scan which you think he photoshoped or a link to an artist he ripped off (depending on what exactly you're claiming he did). All I see is Arian posting a random page which looks nothing like his drawing so what's all the fuzz about?

Also, what's with the insults? I can see you're butthurt but this is too much even for our NDS standards...

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

There, no longer deleted.
All I see here is you guys talking about him having stolen/copied it from somewhere else and him facepalming. You could've provided a scan which you think he photoshoped or a link to an artist he ripped off (depending on what exactly you're claiming he did). All I see is Arian posting a random page which looks nothing like his drawing so what's all the fuzz about?

Also, what's with the insults? I can see you're butthurt but this is too much even for our NDS standards...
because you're annoying me. every time I log on I see you posting blindly after me defending him

look at the above picture, that is the picture Waindo had up claiming its his. firstly why is the perspective reversed? what artist draws something this complicated( Berserker is highly know for its stunning art) backwards. That wss the first thing that through me off, but i had faith in him

second the blurr effect on the background layer, ive studied art and graphite doesnt react like that, maybe paint if he did a second layer but that blur is unrealistic with grey, especially in a scan. after he struggled and tried to avoid saying what materials he used, then came back with the most bs excuse, "i drew it and then digitally edited it". he created something for NB took the hours to draw this and cant even provide a better angle of your already finished piece? i mean you have suppose pictures of work at an art desk, why is this one so different. so i did what he did in photoshop and got the same result

lastly the squirrel tactics, ive posted here almost regularly since 2013. im not new to this and ive witnessend a few users get caught doing the same to win the art contest. they generally act the same once caught

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
because you're annoying me. every time I log on I see you posting blindly after me defending him

look at the above picture, that is the picture Waindo had up claiming its his. firstly why is the perspective reversed? what artist draws something this complicated( Berserker is highly know for its stunning art) backwards. That wss the first thing that through me off, but i had faith in him

second the blurr effect on the background layer, ive studied art and graphite doesnt react like that, maybe paint if he did a second layer but that blur is unrealistic with grey, especially in a scan. after he struggled and tried to avoid saying what materials he used, then came back with the most bs excuse, "i drew it and then digitally edited it". he created something for NB took the hours to draw this and cant even provide a better angle of your already finished piece? i mean you have suppose pictures of work at an art desk, why is this one so different. so i did what he did in photoshol and got the same result

lastly the squirrel tactics, ive posted here almost regularly since 2013. im not new to this and ive witnessend a few users get caught doing the same to win the art contest. they generally act the same
Well you sure are easy to annoy then. Not to mention jumping into conclusions. Look at my post again:

Lel what? I saw ur real art tho its amazinf 11/10
Bold on the "real art". When I saw this thread he already edited the OP and put a scribble in there. The art I was reffering to was this:

The one I saw in the AotM submissions thread. This one is 100% his as it fits his style perfectly. Whatever he may have put in the OP, this was the picture I was talking about, and it's a marvelous one indeed. This was the real "Guts" he drew. Idk why he posted that lame reversed piece (assuming he really did) but so long as it's out of the contests I don't care.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well you sure are easy to annoy then. Not to mention jumping into conclusions. Look at my post again:

Bold on the "real art". When I saw this thread he already edited the OP and put a scribble in there. The art I was reffering to was this:

The one I saw in the AotM submissions thread. This one is 100% his as it fits his style perfectly. Whatever he may have put in the OP, this was the picture I was talking about, and it's a marvelous one indeed. This was the real "Guts" he drew. Idk why he posted that lame reversed piece (assuming he really did) but so long as it's out of the contests I don't care.
im out of the contest too but i refuse to let him keep getting credit for others art, i know what i saw, no offense as well but im also more skilled in art then you. the style isnt there and unless you actually witnessed him drawing this. im entitled to believe he stole this like he stole the others if he did it once

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
im out of the contest too but i refuse to let him keep getting credit for others art, i know what i saw, no offense as well but im also more skilled in art then you. the style isnt there and unless you actually witnessed him drawing this. im entitled to believe he stole this like he stole the others if he did it once
@bold: Well, that's a dumb thing to say. I don't really think you believe that.

Be that as it may though, you can believe whatever you want, I believe those drawings he posts all the time are indeed his as I never saw them anywhere else, most of them are photographed at the same places (a glass table of some sort and a brown board or something along with a lighter) plus he always uses bleak color (mostly one or two tones) with a lot of shading and mostly ink. That's if we're talking the big guns.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@bold: Well, that's a dumb thing to say. I don't really think you believe that.

Be that as it may though, you can believe whatever you want, I believe those drawings he posts all the time are indeed his as I never saw them anywhere else, most of them are photographed at the same places (a glass table of some sort and a brown board or something along with a lighter) plus he always uses bleak color (mostly one or two tones) with a lot of shading and mostly ink. That's if we're talking the big guns.
how hard is to just stalk a unknown tumblr of some unknown artists who never puts there name on any of there work? it's been done, if someone has the audacity to even think they could get away with a photoshopped image, he obviously has gotten away with it before, also bleak colors isnt exactly a style,plus ive seen him supposably do super colorful pictures of Spider-Man. its the way he uses the color and use of line, like you for instance, i could automatically tell who you were from the way you use lines to shape anatomy. was i wrong? his varies too much as well as the quality of the pictures

theres only one question you need to answer if youre actually an artists like i believe you are from your past works, same question you avoided earlier.

would you even attempt this, would you even post a fake picture claiming it as yours? would you after putting work into a piece run and try to hide that you did it? come on now

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
how hard is to just stalk a unknown tumblr of some unknown artists who never puts there name on any of there work? it's been done, if someone has the audacity to even think they could get away with a photoshopped image, he obviously has gotten away with it before, also bleak colors isnt exactly a style,plus ive seen him supposably do super colorful pictures of Spider-Man. its the way he uses the color and use of line, like you for instance, i could automatically tell who you were from the way you use lines to shape anatomy. was i wrong? his varies too much as well as the quality of the pictures
There are people who experiment a lot. The fact that I stick to the same sharp lines and form-over-detail doesn't mean I can't do a shaded or colored work properly... Anyway, I believe people to be innocent until proven guilty so if he is stealing from someone that good he's doing a pretty good job.

theres only one question you need to answer if youre actually an artists like i believe you are from your past works, same question you avoided earlier.

would you even attempt this, would you even post a fake picture claiming it as yours? would you after putting work into a piece run and try to hide that you did it? come on now
I didn't really avoid it, just didn't know what you were on about. Well, I don't really like lying so I wouldn't steal work of someone else and call it mine. (Then again this is a silly question since no liar would ever admit they're lying.)

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are people who experiment a lot. The fact that I stick to the same sharp lines and form-over-detail doesn't mean I can't do a shaded or colored work properly... Anyway, I believe people to be innocent until proven guilty so if he is stealing from someone that good he's doing a pretty good job.

I didn't really avoid it, just didn't know what you were on about. Well, I don't really like lying so I wouldn't steal work of someone else and call it mine. (Then again this is a silly question since no liar would ever admit they're lying.)
youre not understanding, even if you experiment you still have the same knowledge and ability on color and form till you reach a level of growth. even if you switch it up the character is still there, Van Gogh is a good example among others

exactly my point! you cant know a liar till theyre caught, what is this thread? what are we even talking about? he stole that image and couldnt prove he was innocent, thats it and thats the only chance youll get. he ran and he'll be back after he thinks everyone has forgotten about it and remembered the illusion hes created, but if you honestly still believe him, you are a fool im sorry. i swear im not trying to bully him or anything, in some of his past threads theres proof i liked him and analyzed his work, im just defending whats right

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
youre not understanding, even if you experiment you still have the same knowledge and ability on color and form till you reach a level of growth. even if you switch it up the character is still there, Van Gogh is a good example among others
One need not post in the order he makes. I could also say that when trying different coloring methods (changing from pencils to markers if we're being basic) it's not an oddity to mess up or lose touch after not doing it in a while.

exactly my point! you cant know a liar till theyre caught, what is this thread? what are we even talking about? he stole that image and couldnt prove he was innocent, thats it and thats the only chance youll get. he ran and he'll be back after he thinks everyone has forgotten about it and remembered the illusion hes created, but if you honestly still believe him, you are a fool im sorry. i swear im not trying to bully him or anything, in some of his past threads theres proof i liked him and analyzed his work, im just defending whats right
Except he didn't. You don't prove your innocence when you're caught. The burden of proof would lie on you to prove he did actually steal it and for that you'd need a bit more than just "it looks different so it's not his".

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One need not post in the order he makes. I could also say thaExcept he didn't. You don't prove your innocence when you're caught. The burden of proof would lie on you to prove he did actually steal it and for that you'd need a bit more than just "it looks different so it's not his".
i do have more, im waiting for his next thread where he shares his "art"

also youre not even reading what im saying this is obviously a waste of time. he was caught stealing art in this thread, then removed it and tried to cover it up with other threads so he couldnt be traced back to him doing this. hes been proven guilty and didnt defend innocence, you know you wouldve defended your work and are in denial i said before, please stop quoting me

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i do have more, im waiting for his next thread where he shares his "art"

also youre not even reading what im saying this is obviously a waste of time. he was caught stealing art in this thread, then removed it and tried to cover it up with other threads so he couldnt be traced back to him doing this. hes been proven guilty and didnt defend innocence, you know you wouldve defended your work and are in denial i said before, please stop quoting me
Oh, I've read what you wrote. It's just that it's not very interesting so I don't exactly go from point to point.

I have yet to see any of this stealing stuff and consider him to be innocent.