Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Strix, before her decision to leave the village would do a little investigating, just talking to the villagers and listening in to everyday life. A curious bit of gossip had reached her ears, and with that, she had left the village.

LLM

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The clones both paused listening to both of their allies, giving everyone else the chance to add in more.

Greg: I like the paper lantern festival idea from Chise and the banquet as well, from Mirabelle.

Doombringer: The fireworks and showy techniques stood out to me. What about that projection technique?

Greg: The one that puts an image in the sky, like to send messages?

Doombringer: Yeah, if our shinobi use that, we can use the entire landmark as a stage for their speeches.

Greg: With fireworks, behind them, lanterns floating into the sky, it'd create a giant spectacle show the world we're thriving?

Both: What do you all think? Any other ideas?

It was directed at everyone in the area not just those immediately around them.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
The events transpired rather quickly and Askin’s curiosity is dulled as things take a rather smooth turn. Nevertheless, a new avenue presented itself, one that seemed to be leading towards a celebration, albeit one with the proper social distancing protocols followed!

“Wonderful suggestions, I’m down for all of it”

Askin would let out a sigh of disappointment as the last ‘foreign’ chakra leaves the landmark.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Mirabelle continued to ponder on the options at hand, though she wasn’t sure what else they can do. A tournament sounds fun, akin to a wide array of exhibition matches with the person at the end gaining mass rewards for their efforts. However, everyone right now was too sick, which perhaps made things a bit harder for themselves…but then again it was a good trial of exercise for them to train more while in these conditions. That’s when her usual invisible light bulb came to life. “How about some physical training exercises? Mountain climbing, swimming, or any sort of…OH, a village triathlon. Three different events to cater to the development of our mind, bodies, and souls. This way, instead of just moping around in the dumps, you can exercise and try to handle this sickness out” she said getting a piece of paper and pen out.

She drew on the paper a rough sketch of the two continents. “We race from Graveyard of Sin to somewhere else in the world. At the final location, you must pick up a relic – and once you do, you race back to the village a present it to us. No teleportation allowed though, we all need a fair chance” she said remembering some of her village mates had access to space-time abilities. “So what do you all say?” she waited for a response.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I want everyone to start doing their part. We'll need paper lanterns, I'm sure we can find a Paper Ninjutsu user, if that can't be done we can always fold them by hand, or ask the general public to do it. Outsource the work, and make them feel involved. We're going to need villagers to preplan their routines, meaning what type of showy extravagant ninjutsu are they going to use to make the celebration elaborate and inviting? The triathlon feels like it is too much stacked upon what we already have. A feast, we need shinobi to prepare that, a public space can be devoted to it in the center of town where shinobi and commoners alike can gather, mingle, talk, and congregate. I want music. Can we do music? We can do music. I need to hear from volunteers, and shinobi willing to undertake each task. Is there anything I'm missing?

The clone seemed to be becoming more erratic in his tone, driven and fired up. His eyes lifted and darted from each person there to the next and back again as we explained everything he could think of. He was ready and willing to help in whatever capacity he could.
It was then that he received word of the information posted on the noticeboard by Sado himself. It was a lot, he was already planning the next thing while his clones were cleaning up the mess from his last. It was tiring but, it was understood. It was the type of person he was. His own clones understood better than anyone else.
So many things to do, all before the end of this month when the next event was planned to begin. It was so much, too much maybe, but they couldn't be the biggest, the best, and the brightest if they didn't keep pushing forward. It was what they had done for two years now, the clone thought as he remembered back upon everything. It felt like the world had revolved around them for so long. They were connected to everything leading up to this point. He couldn't help but grin, as he continued.​

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
I want everyone to start doing their part. We'll need paper lanterns, I'm sure we can find a Paper Ninjutsu user, if that can't be done we can always fold them by hand, or ask the general public to do it. Outsource the work, and make them feel involved. We're going to need villagers to preplan their routines, meaning what type of showy extravagant ninjutsu are they going to use to make the celebration elaborate and inviting? The triathlon feels like it is too much stacked upon what we already have. A feast, we need shinobi to prepare that, a public space can be devoted to it in the center of town where shinobi and commoners alike can gather, mingle, talk, and congregate. I want music. Can we do music? We can do music. I need to hear from volunteers, and shinobi willing to undertake each task. Is there anything I'm missing?

The clone seemed to be becoming more erratic in his tone, driven and fired up. His eyes lifted and darted from each person there to the next and back again as we explained everything he could think of. He was ready and willing to help in whatever capacity he could.​
It was then that he received word of the information posted on the noticeboard by Sado himself. It was a lot, he was already planning the next thing while his clones were cleaning up the mess from his last. It was tiring but, it was understood. It was the type of person he was. His own clones understood better than anyone else.​
So many things to do, all before the end of this month when the next event was planned to begin. It was so much, too much maybe, but they couldn't be the biggest, the best, and the brightest if they didn't keep pushing forward. It was what they had done for two years now, the clone thought as he remembered back upon everything. It felt like the world had revolved around them for so long. They were connected to everything leading up to this point. He couldn't help but grin, as he continued.​

Alas her idea was shot in the foot, but it didn’t make her sad in the slightest. Mirabelle simply placed her finger to her lip as she tapped at it. She was trying to forge her thoughts but never the less – she shrugged. “I don’t know any paper users honestly…perhaps we can outsource it from one of the others yea. I can handle the feast and music, I already have an idea where in town to get it settled in haha. I’ll go do that now, so I’ll head out now and get stuff started. If Siegfried would like to assist me then he can do so, no forcing anyone right now” she said turning heel and heading out of the mansion and into town.

She was excited after all, but as she left she couldn't help but feel like she was being watched all of a sudden as she glanced over her shoulder. "Hmm..." she thought for a moment but perhaps it was her imagination.

End of Mission.

Last edited:

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The clone seemed to be becoming more erratic in his tone, driven and fired up. His eyes lifted and darted from each person there to the next and back again as we explained everything he could think of. He was ready and willing to help in whatever capacity he could.​
It was then that he received word of the information posted on the noticeboard by Sado himself. It was a lot, he was already planning the next thing while his clones were cleaning up the mess from his last. It was tiring but, it was understood. It was the type of person he was. His own clones understood better than anyone else.​
Chise listened on with committed focus to the planning that the Tsumikage had begun to lay out. She was silent for a time with a faint reflective spark behind her eyes; something of an excitement to finally be seeing something such as what they were all talking about doing, coming to fruition. The motivation that seemed to fill the air to accomplish something that would bring a sense of unification back to not only the village, but even those that were present at this very moment. It seemed as though everyone had their own troubles and issues to deal with; scattered to the winds
You must be registered for see images
with little time or energy to spend on remembering what it meant to be apart of a home. That was something Chise had yet to truly understand, despite her desire to. In some ways, she still felt rather.. estranged. As if she were still out of place. She couldn't really place why that was; it wasn't like there was a lack of effort on those surrounding her, even now, doing their best to have her inclusively to their fold, despite being the "
black sheep" that only recently came along.. This was no doubt the years of feeding her own insecurities in such a dismissive way to her own sense of significance, so it came as no real surprise that it'd be less than a smooth transition to feeling capable of truly being "apart" of something. Yet regardless of those feelings that hung like weighted chains against her ankles in a bottomless ocean that she hovers barely above surface in, it wouldn't serve as a deterrent to her, preventing her from at least trying to be apart of everything. It couldn't be...

At some point, Chise felt herself seemingly drift from the topic into her own thoughts before being abruptly brought back into the matter with the trailing silence that came following the bullet-point rundown of all the tasks that were to be addressed in preparation of the event. She watched as Mirabelle shuffled off after designating her own perspective on things and clarifying what she'd be doing to push the event onward. Chise turned her focus back toward the Kage after a pensive moment to dwell on the new list of priorities. "Music is a good idea. What if everyone is allowed to give one song of their choice to include in a list that can then be played throughout the course of the event? We can even establish a trade exchange with a merchant from one of the mercantile cities to have the instruments supplied. That way there's a sense of inclusiveness and more of a chance
for a bit of diversity in the music, rather than one person being responsible for it all and feeling pressured to consider the majority. Maybe even have a couple of people perform a piece of their own for the event? Just a thought, of course.
" Despite the thoughts that previously weighed somewhat heavily on her mind, Chise couldn't help but feel motivated and invigorated by the talk of the event that they were all sharing in the process of planning. In truth, she had considered the idea of singing herself, yet that only seemed to strike a rising heat across her cheeks that she couldn't quite brush away for some reason. Perhaps it was a bit of an embarrassing suggestion.. but it seemed like a fun idea, if nothing else.

As the room seemed to quiet down after some seemed to begin to separate to their own tasks-at-hand once again, Chise had suddenly perked up at the reminder of why she had originally come to the manor in the first place. With a slight flurry of blinking gestures across her visage, Chise had turned her emerald gaze toward the Kage -albeit his clone, but still very much the Kage regardless- with something of a curious expression. "Ah, before I forget.. I meant to ask you a question, Kage-sam--.. Uhm.. I mean, Sado-Sama. I was wondering.. does the village have a library? I recalled hearing mention that Tsumigakure is fairly young in it's historical relevancy, but I was still interested in looking into what texts there are relating to it's social and economic principles, to maybe give myself a little more information to work with going forward."

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Greg: In truth, no. We haven't gotten to that stage of development. We haven't had the chance yet. We started with roads and a hospital but never got time to set down the foundation and roots required for more infrastructure. We have a tiny academy for training and academia. We've just had one maddening event after another for some time. If you'd like you could establish our first public library. You are an intelligent individual, I know if you put your mind to it, it's a task you could accomplish.

The clone answered her.

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Greg: In truth, no. We haven't gotten to that stage of development. We haven't had the chance yet. We started with roads and a hospital but never got time to set down the foundation and roots required for more infrastructure. We have a tiny academy for training and academia. We've just had one maddening event after another for some time. If you'd like you could establish our first public library. You are an intelligent individual, I know if you put your mind to it, it's a task you could accomplish.

The clone answered her.
"Ah, that's a shame.. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to look into making one--" Before Chise had the opportunity to finish her initial response, she found herself in an awkward position of having cut off the Kage before he was finished talking himself. "If you'd like you could establish our first public library. You are an intelligent individual, I know if you put your mind to it, it's a task you could accomplish." A heat rushed the tops of her ears as she felt the ensuing sense of bashfulness that she couldn't quite overlook. Her emerald hued irises shifted downward, eyeing her feet in something of an idle disconnection from the subject, as though she wasn't all too certain how to respond, or really what to do with his suggestion. She seemed to dwell in her thoughts a moment as her gaze seemed to soften; all of the times that she could remember trying to
accomplish anything, it always felt.. haphazardly attempted. As though any thought of commitment or pride in the work she were attempting was entirely nonexistent.. ".. Do you really think.. it'd be a good idea? That I do it, I mean.. I've never really pulled together something like that before. Any times that I've tried before, usually ended very poorly. Mostly because of my own mistakes; I have no excuses in that regard. But still.."

There it was, again. She could feel her insecurities all rushing back, all at once. It was abundantly clear to her that she was deflecting the subject at this point; as if intentionally trying to convince Sado that she shouldn't be the one to do it. Why was that..? Why did she always feel the need to turn away from being seen as anything more than a silhouette in the room..? A hand had slowly lifted from her side as she lightly palmed along her right bicep, her fingers coiling gently in a firm grip around her own arm in something of a habitual comforting mechanism. In the same process, she happened to feel her hand bump the edge of her headband; the very same mark of being a Shinobi of Tsumigakure that Mirabelle had given her back during her first mission she had even been given. It seemed to snap a brief sense of shock from her, almost as though she had entirely forgotten it was even there in the first place. One might consider that a good thing, that she had become so accustomed to wearing it now that it was practically apart of her natural attire now. The sudden reminder of it's presence seemed to bring a softness to her features, as though some of her previous doubts or uncomfortable thoughts had been whisked away the moment she remembered it. It was her reminder, and the sole physical symbol that could signify that she was apart of something, whether she'd recognize it or not. In a way, if she couldn't feel she was responsible or capable enough to handle something like this, then at the very least, she owed it to those who were apart of the same thing to try. She needed to grow, improve, become better than she was to hopefully provide more than just her own sense of helplessness..

Gradually her gaze had lifted to meet Sado's once again, her hand slowly sliding down the length of her arm until it had returned to rest at her side. She had a new glimmer; faint, yet clear in her eyes as she finally broke the rather awkward silence she had left in the wake of the previous self-doubt she had verbalized a moment ago. "If you think it is something that can help the village.. Then I'll give it a try. To the best of my abilities, at least. Which isn't much.. but if nothing else, I can learn from it. Hopefully.." She had entered into the response with an air of confidence that seemed to go up in flames the longer she rambled on, of which she seemed to catch onto herself, opting to shrug it off with an awkward laugh that came accompanied with a raise of her hand to rub along the side of her head. If she was going to do this properly, she'd need a starting point.. Something she'd have to give some thought to before she tried rushing too far into it.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Greg: I think it's a great idea, I trust you. You need to realize that. You're a valuable part of what we're building, you are only going to grow into an even stronger human and someday the entire village may rely on you. It's easier if you accept that responsibility now and come to terms with the fact that you're too smart and too useful to come down on yourself that hard. I'm telling you as your Tsumikage you are going to do a fine job, you are going to live up to every one of our expectations, and the first step is accepting that fact.

The clone didn't seem dishonest, speaking his mind honestly and openly.

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Greg: I think it's a great idea, I trust you. You need to realize that. You're a valuable part of what we're building, you are only going to grow into an even stronger human and someday the entire village may rely on you. It's easier if you accept that responsibility now and come to terms with the fact that you're too smart and too useful to come down on yourself that hard. I'm telling you as your Tsumikage you are going to do a fine job, you are going to live up to every one of our expectations, and the first step is accepting that fact.

The clone didn't seem dishonest, speaking his mind honestly and openly.
This message marks the beginning of my mission using the following storyboard elements:
  • Choose between what is right and what is easy (3)
  • Put the Clan’s interests first (2)
  • Investigate the history of a landmark (3)
Summary: Chise has been offered the responsibility of taking the reins in the development of a library for the village. Despite the motivations being given by the Kage himself, Sado Yasutora, before she can even delve into the process of finding a suitable place to start, Chise must first overcome her singular worst enemy when it comes to moving forward: Herself.

Despite the ongoing topic being one that had resulted in a few back-and-forth responses from one another, Chise still hadn't quite reached a point to overcome the aching sense of.. discomfort, perhaps? The constant compliments and feeling of being put under a spotlight by the Kage himself. She knew it was nothing but good, and of course she didn't suspect him of trying to mislead her or "inflate" his true thoughts or feelings about her. It all boiled down to the fact that she wasn't all too used to taking compliments, let alone receiving them at all. As she felt her heart begin to race in
her chest, she opted to simply grip hold of her coat in something of a gentle handful of material as she took a deep breath, of course only after turning her attention sideward, as though to try and hide her apparent and otherwise all too obvious bashful demeanor.

After collecting herself, Chise turned her focus back toward the Kage, offering a slight nod as to recognize his comments. There was a lot of what he was saying that she couldn't help but find hard to believe.. It seemed like it was all too good to be true. She had her faults; more than a few to account for and than she was willing to admit to most days. Yet, perhaps there was something about everything that he was telling her; the way that he viewed her, contrasted against how she viewed herself. If nothing else, she'd at least be able to find ground in between the two perceptions of herself to settle on, and that was the need to accept the responsibility to offer up her best, regardless of what she saw that as from the back of her own mind. It was no longer just about whether or not she felt like she could, or if she wanted to even try.. It was now her duty to do her part in helping develop Tsumigakure in whatever way she could, with whatever resources she had to offer, to make it a better place for everyone else.

It would be so simple for her to just.. ignore the suggestion made. For her to give into the temptation of her echoistic nature and pretend like it would never be her to do something like it. That it would be better if it was anyone else but her.. An easy excuse and solution to keeping herself on the sidelines, where she never had to worry about being "
too noticeable." But that wasn't what was being asked of her now, and it wasn't, truthfully, what she wanted herself.. The thought of this endeavor excited her in some ways; a challenge that played into the pursuit of knowledge that she always seemed to find comfort in, all throughout her life, as the singular grounding element that kept her away from darker thoughts and anguish. So what better way than to pursue that same drive in a way that would benefit the village she now claimed to be apart of?

".. You're right, Sado-sama.. I'm sorry for seeming so unwilling to the idea. Especially for such selfish and self-centered reasons. I'm just.. still trying to get used to this; being apart of something.. y'know?" Chise turned something of a gentle yet weak, tired smile toward the clone of the Kage, as though she had just overcome more than a few internal obstacles to reach something resembling acceptance for the position she was being presented now. Another soft breath had carried in a deep draft through her nostrils before she exhaled in something of a calming method, taking a moment to collect her thoughts before her fingers tightened into her palms in firm, resolute fists at her sides as she eyed the Kage. "Do you have any records I could have access to regarding the lands Tsumigakure currently holds? I'd like to do some research into each of the regions the village possesses to hopefully find a good starting point to look into for where I might go about setting the foundations for this. And of course, if you have any requests or preferences you'd like me to know about going forward with this, I'd like to know your thoughts on them so I can work forward with them in mind."

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
This post begins the start of a mission utilizing the following elements:

• Prepare a fest for your village/clan (D)
  • Take part in a physical trial (C)
  • Do a good deed (D)
It was some time after the meeting with the clone of Sado took place, which after her dismissal – Mirabelle didn’t waste any time. It took her a while to come up with a list of different ingredients but these where all basic essentials, though shopping for all of them during the pandemic wasn’t exactly wise. She scurried through a bit of paperwork that was left on her desk in her Kage Mansion office. “Ughhh why was I given this role again…” she wondered to herself why accepted such a major faction role. Never the less, it came with the job, thus she finalized her list and checked it twice before finally heading into town.

As she prepared to leave her office, there was that feeling again…the subtle feeling that she was being watched. She couldn’t help but look around, but it didn’t seem like anyone was present. She shrugged for a moment, placing her earbuds into her ears as she traveled down the halls, to which she managed to immediately catch the glance of a shadow to her left side approaching. “Smh” she said sidestepped to her right side, while the assailant immediately passed her. The cloaked individual, with their arm, extended and wielding a kunai. They swiped into the general direction Mirabelle was in but the maiden didn’t allow it to strike her. Instead, she performed a high kick, making an impact with the person’s hand as she kicked the kunai into the roof.

Not bad…” the voiced uttered, male in tone. The man quickly pulled out another tool, but it wasn’t anything ordinary. No, it was a gun – but Mirabelle immediately knew considering it was her own design. “What do you want, Paradox?” she asked the cloaked man. There were a few chuckles but then lead into coughing, seems even her sensei was sick too. “Haha…ahhhh…honestly wasn’t expecting you to see me coming like that…but I wanted to make sure you were still prepared for anything” he said, dusting his clothes off and readjusting his mask. “I also come baring some news. I’ve located her, the one you wanted me to find” he said, taking out a photo from his cloak to show Mirabelle.

She hurried over to look at it, only for small tears to appear in her eyes. “Sister…” she glanced at a photo of her long lost sister. “Where is she!” she said, almost ready to drop all matters before Paradox gripped her hand to stop her. He nodded his head, attempting to calm the child down. “She’s in Tobusekai…but it seems she’s to be working with the Mother Cult” he announced. Mirabelle was immediately enraged by the assumption, as she rose her hand to strike Paradox down, but she wasn’t physically stable still to do this. Her kick from before mustered up more energy than she really had, causing her to breath very badly. “Believe me…I wanted to think the same thing…but perhaps she has her reasons, whatever they maybe. I’ll be heading back to Tobusekai, I need to investigate this more. I’ll keep you updated, sooner or later we’ll confront her. Till then, rest tight” he said, before seemingly being swallowed by the shadows as he slinked away. Mirabelle a bit annoyed, she had to get such news in a time like this. She sighed, simply continuing into the town square where she had decided where she will make the fest at her venue of choice.

Once she arrived, she simply inhaled and exhaled – before making a giant projection of herself. “Alright listen up! *Cough* I need whoever is alive and a top chef or cook or w.e you are to get into the town square, I need a hand” she ended the transmission almost immediately. Some time passed, with about sixteen people showing up to the area. It wasn’t as much as she expected but she’ll take it. “Yush, now then you all will be my personal chef team for the event coming up, so we need to get the food in order from now ok?” she looked at each of em as they gave her a firm look.

“Great, lets get started,” she said clapping her hands, which each time she summoned something from Wuji. The first was prep stations, the second was utensils, the third was ovens and stoves. “We’ll gather the ingredients needed on this list I have provided for each of you, cause we’ll be surviving a lot of people…so let’s go!” she said, as the chefs roared and everyone started to get into cooking mode. She placed her earbuds in properly again as she listened to her music. "Please also wash your hands and practice safe hygiene ya'll!" and those she begins the cooking and preparing process.

Once Mirabelle and her team were done, she wipes her brow and smiled, as she announced on her Thunderwave to everyone in town. “Everyone! The festivities are about to begin, the banquet as been made!” she said wiping her brow and coughing a bit but it was with good faith. “It wasn’t much!” she said with a cheeky smile.
(Ninpo: Bōkun Yobidashi no Jutsu) - Ninja Art: Tyrants Calling Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique enables the user to project an image of themselves in the sky in order to send a message. This technique can work as a good diversionary technique.

(Neidan: Taij Dao ) Internal Alchemey: Way of the Supreme x 3
Spoiler
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 10 - 60
Damage: 20 - 90
Description: Taiji Dao is the sister technique to Wuji Dao and its polar opposite. Where the latter returns existence to nothigness, Taiji Dao brings existence from nothingness. Fundamentally, the user creates physical, vital, and/or spiritual entities through the use of their Dantian. The user is also capable of returning enties they've erased with Wuji Dao back into existence in the condition they were erased. The constructs and creations that a user can conjure are limited to their imagination. These constructs, if appropriate, are capable of using Neidan techniques that coincide with the dantian used to create them (e.g physical constructs can use techniques with the lower dantian) ( the entities can, not constructs ). Like other techniques that possess the Chakra of the Dragon, the user is capable of keeping track of anything created with this technique via their Taijin ability. The basic application of this technique sees the use of one of the three dantian to create an entity. However, advanced users are capable of combining two or all three dantian to create entities with qualities of multiple dantian. Combining all three of the dantian is the equivalent to creating a sentient familiar. This technique is learned at genin rank and requires 5 hand signs for external uses. Each rank reduces the requirements for hand signs by 2. The upper echleon (Dragon, Head, Master) may use this technique B-rank and below without hand signs.

Lower Dantian: This application sees the creation of physical entities from Wuji (Nothingness). Entities created with this dantian may possess properties of any material state of matter (solids and liquids primarily) and can be created internal or external of the Hayabusa. Hayabusa are also capable of replacing or adding body parts to themselves (or others through direct contact A-rank usage) such as lost or additional limbs, appendages, or wings. Those with medical knowledge can even replace vital organs, tissues, and cells. The limitations of this technique are that: entities created must be 5 meters away from adversaries unless the user is within close range. Entities such as poisons, diseases, or composites of actual elemental natures cannot be created. Familiars created with this dantian alone are non-sentient. All created constructs possess a black reptilian scale like aesthetic pattern, representing Sokotsu.

Middle Dantian: This application sees the creation of vital/etheral entities from Wuji. Entities created with this dantian possess plasma like forms similar to lightning and fire and appear as translucent black energy. The versatility of this application is less than the lower dantian's application as it possesses no such maluable ability to be formed into multiple different states of matter. Entities created with this application is incredibly high energy giving them the capability to burn on touch or even ignite objects and beings within close proximity (ignition at A-rank and above must be within 2 meters of the entity). The user is immune to their own energy's burning effects. Like the previous application, familiars created with this dantian alone are non-sentient. Entities cannot be created within 5 meters of adversaries unless close range is already established between the user and opponent(s).

Upper Dantian: This application sees the creation of spiritual entities from Wuji. This application allows the user to create a seperate sentience within themselves, or others. This spiritual creation may appear however the user deems fit as it is only a mental representation of the consciousness. Unless created within the consciousness of another, these spiritual beings are only concievable, and communicable to the Hayabusa who created it. Unlike the previous two applications, the user may create this spiritual sentience within another as long as they are within appropriate range. However, their only function is to prevent opponents from using mental/spiritual techniques of certain levels (B-rank prevents enemies from using S-rank and above spiritual/mental techniques. Every rank above that decreases the enemy's use by 1-rank). If created inside the user, the entity acts as a partner capable of using upper dantian techniques without the need for the user's input and is unaffected by spiritual/mental techniques directed at the user. Likewise it can block spiritual techniques on the user's behalf as well (A-rank and below starting at B-rank creations and increasing by 1 rank for every rank above B). This application requires one to be chunin rank and is B-rank at minimum. B and A-rank uses require the user to be within mid-range to use against targets. S-rank requires short range and Forbidden rank requires direct physical contact.

Multi-Dantian: This sees the application of more than one of the dantian being used in one specific use. There are only 3 combinations that may arise from this; lower+upper, middle+upper, and all three combined. The former two applications are a minimum of A-rank. Creating an entity with all 3 dantian is S-rank at minimum and acts as an entirely independent existence.

Note: Genin may use this technique up to C-rank every two turns. Chunin may use this every other turn up to B-rank. Jounin may use this technique up to S-rank (A-rank for upper dantian), however S-rank usage requires a one turn cool down before re-use. Jounin are also capable of using Multi-Dantian.
Note: Dragon/Head Ninja/Master Ninja may use this technique up to Forbidden Rank but only Masters can use Forbidden Rank multi-dantian.
Note: Forbidden usage of any kind can only be used twice per battle and renders the user incapable of using any Neidan technique for two turns after use.
Note: All applications and familiars may be maintained with additional chakra per turn B-rank and below -5 chakra, A to S -10, -15 for Forbidden.
Note: Familiars consisting of multiple dantian last 4 turns if they are A-rank and 3 S-rank and above. However, only one multi-dantian familiar may exist at any given time from the user.

End of Mission

Last edited:

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/keishi-007.755823/

Lucifer arrived in the area, a huge amount of humans lived here, he could feel more life force than he ever had before, in varying degrees of potency. Some were far stronger than the others, perhaps these were the shinobi the strange youths kept mentioning. Either way this place would suit for his information gathering no doubt.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/keishi-007.755823/

Lucifer arrived in the area, a huge amount of humans lived here, he could feel more life force than he ever had before, in varying degrees of potency. Some were far stronger than the others, perhaps these were the shinobi the strange youths kept mentioning. Either way this place would suit for his information gathering no doubt.
This post starts a mission utilizing the following elements:

1. Engage a foreigner or stranger (B, Custom)

With preparation still underway, Mirabelle decided to take a minor break – as she moved away from the cooking stations she had created. She yawned, allowing the strain on her muscles to loosen a bit though as she stepped outside, a small came running past her and pushing into her. “Oh! Sorry! There’s a scary looking man nearby!” the kid ran off, still pointing into the direction of where this man was. She was already being introduced to so many random faces the last few weeks, that it honestly didn’t surprise her that another person came here. She shrugged, as she coughed in her mask and headed into the direction of the reported sightings.

It didn’t take long to confirm the claims, making note of the individual casually strolling through the village grounds. She would approach, keeping a firm seven-meter radius between herself and the opposition. “Oui!” she let out a muffled yell, hoping to gain his attention. “You’re the thirteenth stranger to come wondering into our village as of late, your scaring my villagers,” she said as her eyes narrowed on him, scanning his body from the top to bottom and making note of any potential weapons. “If you’re here for a reason, I’ll hear ya out, but if you’re just passing by – the exit is over there, you can leave when you’re satisfied,” she said placing her hands on her hips.

This can be trouble again…” Miyu chimed in within their shared mental realm. Mirabelle was well aware of this, but she didn’t know what to expect just yet. Her wyvern summon would be floating in the air nearby as he monitored the aerial view of his master.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
This post starts a mission utilizing the following elements:

1. Engage a foreigner or stranger (B, Custom)

With preparation still underway, Mirabelle decided to take a minor break – as she moved away from the cooking stations she had created. She yawned, allowing the strain on her muscles to loosen a bit though as she stepped outside, a small came running past her and pushing into her. “Oh! Sorry! There’s a scary looking man nearby!” the kid ran off, still pointing into the direction of where this man was. She was already being introduced to so many random faces the last few weeks, that it honestly didn’t surprise her that another person came here. She shrugged, as she coughed in her mask and headed into the direction of the reported sightings.

It didn’t take long to confirm the claims, making note of the individual casually strolling through the village grounds. She would approach, keeping a firm seven-meter radius between herself and the opposition. “Oui!” she let out a muffled yell, hoping to gain his attention. “You’re the thirteenth stranger to come wondering into our village as of late, your scaring my villagers,” she said as her eyes narrowed on him, scanning his body from the top to bottom and making note of any potential weapons. “If you’re here for a reason, I’ll hear ya out, but if you’re just passing by – the exit is over there, you can leave when you’re satisfied,” she said placing her hands on her hips.

This can be trouble again…” Miyu chimed in within their shared mental realm. Mirabelle was well aware of this, but she didn’t know what to expect just yet. Her wyvern summon would be floating in the air nearby as he monitored the aerial view of his master.
"Thirteen? That's an unlucky number for you humans isn't it?" Lucifer said quite casually to the stranger who had approached him, she seemed to be maintaining a distance, it certainly wasn't normal to talk from so far away for these humans, especially in such a crowded area.

Maybe she was wary of him, they were a paranoid people these humans, so embroiled in their small conflicts with each other, they were all quite paranoid. Well it would be a waste of time to allow this to escalate, and he wouldn't get any of the information he required.

"I'm here looking for information, regarding a group of cultists, at least that's what they call themselves. They claim to serve the will of Tiamat, Demetrias and Phetra are two of their ilk, do you know anything human?"

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
"Thirteen? That's an unlucky number for you humans isn't it?" Lucifer said quite casually to the stranger who had approached him, she seemed to be maintaining a distance, it certainly wasn't normal to talk from so far away for these humans, especially in such a crowded area.

Maybe she was wary of him, they were a paranoid people these humans, so embroiled in their small conflicts with each other, they were all quite paranoid. Well it would be a waste of time to allow this to escalate, and he wouldn't get any of the information he required.

"I'm here looking for information, regarding a group of cultists, at least that's what they call themselves. They claim to serve the will of Tiamat, Demetrias and Phetra are two of their ilk, do you know anything human?"
Human?” Mirabelle eyes widened a bit, considering the stranger himself looked as human as her or anyone else around, minus his large ass wings. She scratched her head a bit as there where a few red flags being triggered already. She calmed her nerves a bit, simply turning her gaze over to the skies above, remembering the day Tiamat was summoned into this world. She flocked home to Owatatsumi, making sure her people were fine though this engagement left her unable to see the Primordial Mother up close, her sheer size allowed her to easily be seen for several miles during what one can call humanity’s final hours.

After a short awkward pause, she answered. “I’m afraid I have no knowledge of those names. The cultists you speak of, the Mother Cult I can only assume, hasn’t been seen around these parts for a while. If the people you seek are in fact with them, you’ll first have to find out where they are right now, though I do know a little bit of information” she said, remembering her conversation with Paradox not too long ago – hearing about the location of her sister and her working alongside those damned vermin. “Perhaps, you can help me” she said, allowing a smile to appear under her mask. “I’ve gotten word that some cultists were seen roaming in Tobusekai, but my informant is still trying to track them. I have someone of interest traveling with them as well, so once this pandemic is over I intend to go seek them out and confront them” she said.

Maybe you can assist me in that battle. I can only assume the cultists did something bad to you too, so seeing them be put to ease would be beneficial for both of us. I can also pay for your assistance if your the mercenary type of course” she said taking a bit of Ryou out of her pouch.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Human?” Mirabelle eyes widened a bit, considering the stranger himself looked as human as her or anyone else around, minus his large ass wings. She scratched her head a bit as there where a few red flags being triggered already. She calmed her nerves a bit, simply turning her gaze over to the skies above, remembering the day Tiamat was summoned into this world. She flocked home to Owatatsumi, making sure her people were fine though this engagement left her unable to see the Primordial Mother up close, her sheer size allowed her to easily be seen for several miles during what one can call humanity’s final hours.

After a short awkward pause, she answered. “I’m afraid I have no knowledge of those names. The cultists you speak of, the Mother Cult I can only assume, hasn’t been seen around these parts for a while. If the people you seek are in fact with them, you’ll first have to find out where they are right now, though I do know a little bit of information” she said, remembering her conversation with Paradox not too long ago – hearing about the location of her sister and her working alongside those damned vermin. “Perhaps, you can help me” she said, allowing a smile to appear under her mask. “I’ve gotten word that some cultists were seen roaming in Tobusekai, but my informant is still trying to track them. I have someone of interest traveling with them as well, so once this pandemic is over I intend to go seek them out and confront them” she said.

Maybe you can assist me in that battle. I can only assume the cultists did something bad to you too, so seeing them be put to ease would be beneficial for both of us. I can also pay for your assistance if your the mercenary type of course” she said taking a bit of Ryou out of her pouch.
Lucifer listened as the woman spoke, she seemed to become visibly more relaxed, this was a good sign. Unfortunately it seemed she had no real information about the cult, Lucifer had been to the lands of Tobusekai already, she was right in that regard, the cult seemed to have a far more serious presence in those lands. The woman seemed to be offering Lucifer some kind of currency, though money was of little interest to him and he was not for hire.

"I would be happy to help you, if it would get me closer to the cult, however I do not require money. You are right however, the cult has done something very bad indeed, they have taken her name in vain and twisted it to their purpose. That is an unforgivable act that they will answer for."

Lucifer replied, his tone flat and casual, he didn't want to waste any time but in the same breath, this place could prove interesting and he certainly needed to learn more about the humans, if it was true that the cult was acting on the mothers order, what had driven her to hate these humans so much.

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lucifer listened as the woman spoke, she seemed to become visibly more relaxed, this was a good sign. Unfortunately it seemed she had no real information about the cult, Lucifer had been to the lands of Tobusekai already, she was right in that regard, the cult seemed to have a far more serious presence in those lands. The woman seemed to be offering Lucifer some kind of currency, though money was of little interest to him and he was not for hire.

"I would be happy to help you, if it would get me closer to the cult, however I do not require money. You are right however, the cult has done something very bad indeed, they have taken her name in vain and twisted it to their purpose. That is an unforgivable act that they will answer for."

Lucifer replied, his tone flat and casual, he didn't want to waste any time but in the same breath, this place could prove interesting and he certainly needed to learn more about the humans, if it was true that the cult was acting on the mothers order, what had driven her to hate these humans so much.
The Weapon Core on Lucifer's belt would suddenly vibrate slightly, with the swirling black and white energies eagerly mixing together to form a storm of silver. It was as if they were responding to Lucifer's demands, seeking to satiate, at least temporarily, his need for information and knowledge. He sought the Great Mother Cult, the cult would answer. The artifact's vibrations continued, and soon a humming could be heard coming from within it so audible that even Mirabelle could hear. It was loud, and very obnoxious. A connection was being forced by someone very far away, on an island that only few could find.

"A true Child. How magnificent. My shadows shall embrace you." The voice came from the humming artifact, its vibrations ceasing as soon as the mysterious man's first words echoed from its silvery crystalline sphere. "Woman..." The words now seemingly directed toward Mirabelle, as if the man speaking knew of her presence through the core. The Child seeks enlightenment...but this one..." It paused again, as if analyzing Mirabelle. "This one's personalities and pain stops her from seeking what she wants." Suddenly the weapon core would tug slightly, like a dog trying to tug its master in a certain direction; though in this case, the core would attempt to pull Lucifer toward somewhere in the northeast. Where exactly, none could say. "Perhaps if you survive, you will find the enlightenment you seek, young one. Leave this girl, she will do nothing but hinder you. Their village will soon be ash in Her wake." And with that the core's humming and vibrations stopped entirely, falling lifelessly again at Lucifer's belt. The silver energy separated again, once again swirling as black and white in a perfect dance.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
The Weapon Core on Lucifer's belt would suddenly vibrate slightly, with the swirling black and white energies eagerly mixing together to form a storm of silver. It was as if they were responding to Lucifer's demands, seeking to satiate, at least temporarily, his need for information and knowledge. He sought the Great Mother Cult, the cult would answer. The artifact's vibrations continued, and soon a humming could be heard coming from within it so audible that even Mirabelle could hear. It was loud, and very obnoxious. A connection was being forced by someone very far away, on an island that only few could find.

"A true Child. How magnificent. My shadows shall embrace you." The voice came from the humming artifact, its vibrations ceasing as soon as the mysterious man's first words echoed from its silvery crystalline sphere. "Woman..." The words now seemingly directed toward Mirabelle, as if the man speaking knew of her presence through the core. The Child seeks enlightenment...but this one..." It paused again, as if analyzing Mirabelle. "This one's personalities and pain stops her from seeking what she wants." Suddenly the weapon core would tug slightly, like a dog trying to tug its master in a certain direction; though in this case, the core would attempt to pull Lucifer toward somewhere in the northeast. Where exactly, none could say. "Perhaps if you survive, you will find the enlightenment you seek, young one. Leave this girl, she will do nothing but hinder you. Their village will soon be ash in Her wake." And with that the core's humming and vibrations stopped entirely, falling lifelessly again at Lucifer's belt. The silver energy separated again, once again swirling as black and white in a perfect dance.
Lucifer looked in surprise as the voice echoed through the object he had collected, it told him to travel to the northeast. It felt powerful, it was almost dragging him towards it. Following the call of the object, Lucifer travelled away. Bidding farewell to this woman.

"I will return, with information. Blessings of the mother be upon you human."

LLM

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Mirabelle was about to reply but then another voice came out of nowhere. “What the hell…” she said to herself but kept a mental note. She then noticed the man respond to the voice itself. She brushed it off as he accepted the offer to help but at the same time denied the commission. Mirabelle didn’t question it, saves more money in her pocket. However, her attention shifted to what he said. Did they twist her name? What? Mirabelle was perplexed realistically. His mystic way of speaking was yielding nothing more than empty blanks expressions on the maiden's face. “Well, I can provide you with some possible means of getting some more information” she said pointing into the direction of the Land of Fire. “If you head that way, you can find the Ruins of Chungsu. Despite the destruction of the Freehold, one thing miraculously remained unharmed. That is the library, its filled with ancient texts books, many years’ worth of history gathered in one place. Perhaps you can find something on the cult there. There was also where the one named Cassander Uchiha was first sighted about a year ago. Maybe they had something to do with that, that’s assuming you wanna follow that creepy-ass voice..” she said as she puts her hand down.

The other option, speak to those who engaged with cultists directly. My cousin, Hokusai would be able to tell you, but she’s really sick right now, but she did engage some individuals at this shrine in Tobusekai as well. Our leader, Sado, he would know more as well, you can find his clone over there” she pointed at the Kage Mansion in the distance. “I don’t know what it is you seek with them, but please be careful…they aren’t exactly the kindest set of persons in the world. I’ve seen what some of them has done to themselves with that accursed black mud…it drove some of them mad…” she said, briefly recalling her interaction with one of the Children of Tiamat back in Owatatsumi,

Never the less, I need to continue running this event for my villagers. We’ll talk again sometime, take this” he said offering him a communication scroll. She demonstrated the hand seals in order to utilize it. “I will let you know when its time to seek out the enemy, till then, enjoy your stay and please behave” she said laughing a bit before coughing, “Shit” she said in an annoyed tone, turning back to the venue, assuming that’s all he needed. She paused and turned to him, addressing her self properly. “Name’s Mira! What's your name?” she asked before he left.

(Fuuinjutsu: Kami Komyunikēshon) Sealing Arts: Scroll Communication technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow.