Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Coming from: here

Lena makes it to the Graveyard of Sin and makes her way to the Kage Mansion to find Sado. She was a little nervous, her clone self to meet her friend - in the flesh hopefully. Properly, without the air of stress of getting healed. She hoped he'd be happy to see her, their plans coming to fruition.

She doesn't enter the Mansion normally, traversing up the side of it. IT was her usual way, going towards the office. She peaked through the open window and saw him, meditating? She smirked and climbed in. Sitting on the window sill.

"Sado. Sweetheart. Stop pretending." She jested, swinging her legs back and forth.

@Howard

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Sado continues to meditate regulating the influx of natural energy.
Lena tilted her head when there came no answer or movement, she let out a sigh - guess he wasn't pretending after all. She slipped down into the room and waited for him to finish. She did a number of things whilst the Goliath meditated, played with her Metal Cards, lay on the floor and looked at the ceiling she even walked around him a number of times. She decided to do some light warmups, performing push-ups and sit-ups.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado opened his eyes after a long while entering Sage Mode.

It had been a while since he had been able to use this ability. After a pause of silence he began to speak.

Lena, I see you were healed as well. It's good to see you here, and so energetic. It has been a long time in the making.

Are you finally here for good? Or should I expect another hasty departure?

( Fukanzen Sennin Modo ) - Imperfect Sage Mode
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/a
Chakra: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage: N/A (Active +20 Damage to all Ninjutsu and Taijutsu up to S-Rank)
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is able to reduce 20 damage from damage for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced by x2. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +20. Additionally, Genjutsu cast by the user are empowered requiring the opponent to use Genjutsu release, of one rank higher than what is normally required (Effective on Genjutsu up to B rank). Lastly, the user gains access to contract-specific anatomical features and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Usable twice per battle . Must wait 2 turns before using this technique again. Perfect Sages can use either perfect or imperfect form thrice with a delay of 1 turn between modes.
Note: Imperfect Sages can convert a maximum of 30% of their total chakra reserve. Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.

Sado's chakra:
3000 - 30% ( 900 ) = 2100

Senjutsu chakra:
900 - 10 ( Sage Mode ) = 890

Doombringer's chakra:

Greg:
1687 - 5 ( Thunderwave ) = 1682

Jack:
Salazzle reverse summoned the other clone that had been in Shinramoto bringing him home.

(Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu) – Reverse Summoning Technique ( Salazzle )
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is the counterpart of the summoning technique, in which it allows an animal to summon the human that they have a contract with back to their side, regardless of where they are. The animal must be at least B-Rank in strength to have enough chakra to use the technique though all animals that can use Ninjutsu in any form can use this technique on their summoners.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Lena sat up quickly, surprised by the sudden words that came from Sado addressed to her. She should've expected it, she had just distracted herself from the event at hand.

"Well actually I took a page out of your book, I'm a Clone. Lena's busy."

She stood up quickly, looking at Jack who had been returned to Tsumigakure. She gave him a welcoming nod and returned her gaze back to Sado.

"Glad you managed to keep yourself alive too... I'm actually here because of that. Shinramoto, they're coming." Lena felt a happiness inside her, a warmth that she rarely felt. Was it self pride? She looked down kind of shyly, "I convinced them, most of them to come to the Motoi Drylands. I came up with a whole plan to rebuild a lot of Shinramoto's notable buildings in this landmark, honestly It feels good to be apart of creating something. Especially for the benefit of others and... It's all thanks to you."

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lena sat up quickly, surprised by the sudden words that came from Sado addressed to her. She should've expected it, she had just distracted herself from the event at hand.

"Well actually I took a page out of your book, I'm a Clone. Lena's busy."

She stood up quickly, looking at Jack who had been returned to Tsumigakure. She gave him a welcoming nod and returned her gaze back to Sado.

"Glad you managed to keep yourself alive too... I'm actually here because of that. Shinramoto, they're coming." Lena felt a happiness inside her, a warmth that she rarely felt. Was it self pride? She looked down kind of shyly, "I convinced them, most of them to come to the Motoi Drylands. I came up with a whole plan to rebuild a lot of Shinramoto's notable buildings in this landmark, honestly It feels good to be apart of creating something. Especially for the benefit of others and... It's all thanks to you."
I'm glad you were able to convince them. I know it must have been difficult, tedious, and stressful. I'm proud to call you a trusted ally and a friend, and I'm proud of you Lena. I have a gift for you and your humans. Something to help make the Motoi Drylands a home for you and yours, to add familiarity and sameness. It was something I assume a clone of mine explained, but it'll allow you to alter the terrain and shape of the land itself to your own liking, and the needs of your humans. You overestimate just how much I've done.

Sado spoke with an honest tone, one that denoted no sarcasm or deceit. What he said here, to Lena was his truth, what he thought of her and what he thought of himself. She had done magnanimous things for her people. She fought a war for her people, killed for them, protected them, and found them safety and prosperity.
During the Battle of Shinramoto, she nearly gave up her life for them. Then the Razing of Degarashan where she enacted their revenge for what the Shogun had done. She chased him away, and yes, Sado was there, but it seemed like Lena wouldn't admit it. She wouldn't allow herself to accept that she was too.
She had done just as much as Sado if not more. She had built so much more than she allowed herself to lay claim to. She saved a nation, she took in others, she convinced them to join Tsumigakure. She took nearly three years out of her life for these people. That's a long time, that's as much as Sado had done for his people. He couldn't understand why she couldn't see, what he could see.

Lena, this isn't because of me, this is because of you. You dragged those people out of hell, you fought for them through a revolution, all while you kept the Shogun at bay until his army fell. You enacted their retribution and you defended it well. In the face of ignorance and resistance, you delivered hope, determination, courage, and fortitude guiding it into existence. When your human's prayers for protection were met with indifference, you picked up a blade and led them to their deliverance. You really have a knack for bringing humans together, I see it, why can't you? They really do, have their eyes on you Lena and they can see it too the drive and determination to do great and valorous deeds. You're like me, no, you're better. Anyway.

The Demon of the Badlands shoved his hand into his bag grabbing a scroll tossing it to Lena.

You draw what your heart desires, the vision you have for the Motoi Drylands. Make it your home. Make it their home.

( Suna ta-jō no Kensetsu ) - The Construction of Sunomata Castle ( Reference )
Type: Artifact
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: An artifact that surpasses even (Doton: Uitenpen) - Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune in its usability ( Suna ta-jō no Kensetsu ) - The Construction of Sunomata Castle is a blueprint of sorts that can be altered to fit nearly any parameter. This artifact is a combination of Summoning Ninjutsu, Earth Release, Water Release, and Wood Release. When the wielder has altered the blueprints to their liking and offers the reactive paper a blood sacrifice similar to a summoning technique the blueprints instantly summon the materials needed to make the wielders wish, a reality. It does this by summoning forth a large amount of rock, mud, sand, gravel or stone during the process of being summoned through this artifact, the blueprints shape the substances to fit the design outlined previously upon the blueprints. It also summons forth any water the wielder wishes ranging from lakes, ponds, rivers, waterfalls, gullies, swamps, or wetlands. Additionally, it can summon forth wooden structures such as buildings, monuments, castles, businesses, and homesteads or trees, forests, or plants. This allows the user to change the topography and ecosystem of the map and create any feature he needs from pillars to gorges, canyons, mountains or simply plains forever altering the landscape of a single landmark. Unlike normal summoning techniques or even (Doton: Uitenpen) - Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune these alterations are permanent and in truth are not the wielder using any technique related to the aforementioned abilities instead the blueprints themselves are what do all of the work, the wielder need only ask, and the blueprints provides what the wielder intended.
Note: ( Suna ta-jō no Kensetsu ) - The Construction of Sunomata Castle can only be used once, and is consumed upon use

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Lena nodded as Sado explained to her the artefact that the clone had explained to her before back in Shinramoto, a very valuable one at that. Lena didn't feel like she deserved it, but it would truly help her people to use it and was the only reason she would accept it from Sado. He also explained the her, once again that she needed to see who she was, what she had done - but once again it was not in her nature to see it.

"I'm just selfish Sado. I'm doing it for them, but it's mostly just for my hearts to feel at ease." She caught the scroll and looked down at it, she looked back up to the Goliath and hugged him. "You've always supported my decisions, helped me, comforted and kept my head in the right place. You've also turned me into a big soppy bitch" Lena punched Sado into the side and took a step back to gauge his reaction. Though her thoughts were already racing with the creative measures she could make in the Motoi Drylands - after tonight it would not be the same. However, before anything she'd have to pay a compound a little visit.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll be completely honest, we all do what we do for selfish reasons. Do you think I fought Takauji just to protect our humans? It was pride, wrath, anger and seething rage that led me to the Razing of Degarashan. I did it so the shinobi, and the humans could see that I was strong, that they could trust me to fight when I needed to and to protect when I needed to. I have a tendency to do things just for people to like who I appear to be. I do it all the time, to satiate my ambition, my pride, and my sense of honor. I am just as selfish as you are, however, that doesn't invalidate any of the wondrous things you've done, now does it? It was your back the humans of Shinramoto looked to for protection. It was your shoulders they put their weight on, and it was your arms that carried them.

Sado said once more reinforcing what he had said previously. It was as if he was trying to convince her.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
There wasn't a thing she really disagreed with, he always made sense to her; it was just a emotional wall in side of her that stopped her from connecting with this pride she should be feeling.

"You must be getting fed up saying the same thing over and over to me, Sado. I'm too angry with everything including myself to accept that I'm capable of good. I feel like I have to fight against my own nature to make sure I don't do something crazy."

Lena looked down sadly, "...And I know you tell me to look at the person I currently am...but... I still need to find out who I was. If it comes back to haunt me or my humans I won't ever live it down. I have to beat it. I'm going to go to that Uchiha Compound and learn what I can."

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Mirabelle, or more so Isella was at the Kage Desk, handling some of the paperwork Banri left behind. It was annoying already, as the clone annoyingly scratched her head reading through the paperwork. Its been more than three days now, where is this damned red haired male and child of miracles. “Ugh this fucking sucks!” she said slamming her hands onto the table. She sighted for a moment, as her gaze shifted to the direction her real body was at. At one moment she could continue to sense her existence, but a moment later she couldn’t. Almost as if she vanished from reality. Isella continued to fill the paper work but decided she needed a break.

As she got up, she started to stroll down the halls of the mansion, until she saw Sado and some other woman speaking. “Visitors?” she thought to herself as she walked towards them. “Shodaime and friend?” she greeted them with a bow. She didn’t know if she was interrupting something important but Isella was sure she wasn’t invited to this conversation. At that moment, her Wyvern came down near the building on near the stranger. “Hmm? Mirabelle left you behind?” she asked the mythical creature as she approached the window. She petted the wyvern on its head, she wondered how the fight was going at the Dark Tower.

So, whats up with you two?” she gestured to the other two present without looking at them as she continued to tend to her flying lizard.

@Howard @Never

Reactions: RuckenTM

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Adding one and one together, Vayne would come to the conclusion of what duties were left to him, especially those for the immediate future. Over a short period of time, he would go over the logistics of the upcoming events, studying potential avenues to pursue and forming regulations to be followed during the event. With his planning coming to a conclusion, Vayne would begin to take action that reflected on his personal goals. Witnessing Howard cured ensured that his main himself is likely cured and knowing of what was the next course of action, Vayne would create a clone that would head off to retrieve some items.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.
Clone2 LLM

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Smith the demonic creation entered into the landmark as the Demon of the Badlands grinned deviously.

Well, simply put, I think I'm preparing. I assume the world may have forgotten why Tsumigakure stands at the top.

Might need to refresh their memory.

When Smith enters the landmark Greg creates one more shadow clone filling out the remaining one they could make.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

Sado's chakra:
2100 + 600 ( Charka regen ) = 2700

Senjutsu chakra:
890 - 20 ( Sage Mode ) = 870

Smith's chakra:

Doombringer's chakra:

Greg:
1682 - 20 / 2 = 831

Marty:

Jack:
Creation ELM from LM 110

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Lena watches as another person arrives in the Mansion, addressing Sado. Lena nods at the Man she was just speaking too,
"I have a lot to do, I will see you soon."

She leaves the Mansion and the Landmark.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
This post begins a mission utilizing the following elements:
Deal with a traumatic event from your past (3)

Isella’s facial expression softened a bit, reminiscing on the adventures she’s taken in her life to reach where she is. Well, more so Mirabelle but who cares really, they are both one in the same person anyways. Sado’s journey alongside the other clans who all merged together to create this haven for those who carry their sins on their shoulders. Isella looked at the stitched woman as she was preparing to leave, opting her to give a small smile and farewell gesture. Somewhat disappointed, she wanted to know her as well, considering she was quite the looker too.

She turned to Sado afterwards, she simply walked towards the opposite side of the room. “Don’t smile like that, you’re jaw is going to stick in place forever” she mused at his grin. It’s not often she saw this side of him but as long as he was in high spirits, she wouldn’t stop him. “Oh well, this person is really taking their sweet damned time to get here” she scratched her head a bit, taking a flask of alcohol from her tool pouch and taking a swig at it . “Has anyone ever told you that you look like a giant bear? Rawr! Hahaha” she said now in a tipsy tone. “Bear – kun…no…Kuma! Yea that will be it, Kuma Yatosura !” she said dying in her laughter.

She was on the ground, lying flat at this point. While she was a bit drunk, she was still aware of her thoughts and actions, as she took another swig. “Hey…Kuma, is it wrong to want revenge…” she said, a strong weight on her shoulder came about. She hardly talked about it but the alcohol was the easiest way for her to muster up the courage to talk about it. “It’s been…a long time since the razing of Hanguri, nine years since my mother and sister died…yet I don’t know why I feel like this…” she said, turning over on her back as she looked at the ceiling. “I want them to at least get something…like closure…yet I cant tell what to do. At one point I wanted to resurrect them or at least contact their spirits…so I can apologize to them for not being by their side…but I also want to put a damn arrow through that damed Kyubi for taking what was left of my family away…I truly want to get this feeling out of my system…” she said, as tears welled by her eyes.

I don’t know what to do…” she said, sprawled out on the ground.

Range: Short – Long
Chakra: N/A
Description: A unique Alcohol Release technique which employs the use of prepared bottles of alcohol of varying size on their person. The bottles are roughly the half the size of a test tube but can vary to a certain extent; their convenient size allows the user to store a sizable number, much like the storage of kunai and shuriken. These bottles have numerous applications; they can be used for future Alcohol Release techniques, makeshift bombs in combinations with sources of heat, such as Fire Release and explosive tags, a disinfectant for wounds, or simple to drink or force feed others. The smaller bottles can be tied to kunai, shuriken, and other projectiles allowing them to be thrown at long distances and used in conjunction with explosive tags. Ingesting Alcohol of such high purity carries negative side effects should the user or their opponent ingest it. In the immediate turn of ingestion the victim will suffer from nausea and severe throat irritation. In the following turn the Alcohol will temporarily intoxicate the victim effectively hindering and stopping their ability to mold chakra for Forbidden ranked techniques; during this time the nausea and throat irritation persists. In the following turn the victim will be relieved of these symptoms and become able to mold chakra normally. The user must state in their biography that they carry these bottles.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
The former Kage remained silent, something that irritated the drunk woman. Isella turned over onto her stomach, narrowing her eyes in ward and simply shrugged it off. “Suit yourself…” she said leaving the room and everyone to their own devices. She wondered out of the mansion and into town, something she figured as a bit uncharacteristic of the “substitute” Kage of the village but it mattered little right now. She stumbled into her a ramen shop nearby, taking a seat as she hiccupped a bit. “Ah Lady Hayabusa, how may I help you today?” the stand owner addressed the woman. Isella glanced over, her face flushed red as she tossed the bottle of alcohol behind her.

Some water, pain killers and your best ramen please” she said, rubbing her temples. The owner laughed a bit, disappearing into the back as he prepared the meal for her. His voice pierced from the blinders as he spoke out to her. “You don’t look too good today, what’s wrong?” he asked. Isella sighed, her headache coming in stronger than before. “Honestly…I think I’m trying to figure that out myself…” she said tapping her finger at the table. Moments later, he arrived with a glass of water, a bowl of ramen and some aspirin for Isella. “Thank you” she said, handing over a bit of her ryou. The man put up his hand, denying the transaction. “Its on the house” he said, the woman would nod in reply. She took a few bits but stopped afterwards mid eating.

“Ya know I heard this miracle chi…huh, you ok?” he said, looking at Isella tearing up. “Huh? Oh sorry its just…my sister and I use to do this back in Chungsu before she died…” she said wiping her tears. “Thank you for the meal” she said utilizing her chakra to cool the ramen down so she can eat it faster. Once she was done, she took her water and aspirin to calm her headache. “Thank you!” she said, having sobered up a bit as she heads back to the mansion for work. Ramen guy simply laughed. “What a kid” before returning to his business.

End of Mission.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post begins my mission using the following elements:
Take part in local festivities or a cultural ritual ( 1 )
Solve a problem for a settlement in one of your landmarks ( 2 )

Summary: Sado and his clones are setting up a festival to gather up the numerous sick and infirm as the "Miricle child's" arrival approaches. He has his clones set up a stage for it and has them gather up anyone who wouldn't have been able to make the trek to tobusekai. Going to be multiple posts, hoping to pull more people into it as well.
You must be registered for see medias

( Sandāu~ēbu ) - Thunderwave ( Passive )
Type: Tool
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( - 5 per turn when used )
Description: Thunderwave is a basic chest plate outfitted with a surround sound speaker system, and a microphone. It can be used to play music or make noises more audible than normal similar to a karaoke machine. It is able to produce sound louder than most techniques or the clashing of techniques and can be much louder than the user or opponent can scream. In essence it can act like the (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique passively at all times being louder and stronger than even that basic technique. It comes pre-loaded with all of the wielder's favorite songs. In battle it can be used to play theme music or it can make the user louder as it has a built in microphone system connected to the speaker system.
The primary use of Thunderwave as mentioned above is the ability to play music with the offshoot of this being the ability to cancel sound waves with sound waves while playing music. This is similar to the Scientific Ninja Tool: Shijima and works like a noise-cancellation speaker. The system can emit a sound wave with the same amplitude but with inverted phase also known as antiphase to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out. This effect is called destructive interference and is able to nullify sound techniques in equal rank. The sound can encompass a short - long range area around the user being louder the closer to the user the people who can hear it are and due to this it has a dampening system as to not harm the users ears or cause them any undue problems. It can be fine tuned to look different depending on the wielder's appearance or preference.
Note: Sound techniques can only be canceled once per turn three times per battle.
The track shifted as music began to radiate outward throughout the landmark signaling everyone to approach. It was odd, loud, and boisterous, they had been warned about the child's arrival and their cure so it wasn't totally unexpected but by this point, Sado had wasted enough time. The music echoed outward as a crowd began to form around the Kage Mansion. Sado snapped his fingers pointing toward one of the clones giving him an order. It was almost instantly known among all of the clones, Salazzle, and Smith.

Do the thing, look like Banri.

(Senninka: Kanzen ni Atarashīmono) - Sage Transformation: Something Entirely New ( Doombringer)
Range: Self
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: A Sage Transformation clansmen simply modifies their muscle, nerve and bone structure allowing them to be as tall, or as short as muscular or as fat as they want to be gaining or losing height, weight, muscle mass as well as the other bodily structures required. This is similar in regards to how Juugo changed his height, weight and bodily structure by absorbing new cells or releasing his own cells and works on fundamentally the same principle. This technique is passive in it's usage and unlike most Sage Transformation techniques once completed it doesn't require chakra or energy to sustain and maintain and becomes permanent until the technique is used again. It can be used to changed the Sage Transformation clansmens appearance at a rudimentary level by changing their bone, muscle and skin structure allowing them to take on the appearance of others. While undergoing the transformation their body glows a mix between red and black as shown when Jugo uses Sage Transformation to change his cell structure but turns the color of natural flesh after completion, instead of the usual Sage Transformation gray. By changing their height the Sage Transformation user may be able to avoid certain techniques with a line of effect such as fireballs, thrown kunai etc. They can be as short as a new born baby (roughly 20 inches) with the bodily structure of an adult, or as tall as three meters with the weight to match these forms.
Note: Can only be used three times per battle or war conflict.
The clone physically altered its appearance as it began to walk out of the mansion stepping onto a balcony partially obscured from the public eye. His hair shifted to a crimson hue matching that of Banri Uzumaki. Gawkers and onlookers gazed upward who they would believe to be their Nindaime Tsumikage, as the clone, in this case, Doombringer projected an image of his altered appearance onto the sky.
His face neck and chest covered the entire horizon as the music continue to play boldly and swelled outward. Many of the citizens had been instructed to make paper lanterns and bring them with them when the festival started as the clone called out disguised as Banri giving a rousing speech. The voice and tone carried across the entire capital bringing silence over the crowd and drawing all eyes to the sky. There were so many individuals there, their hopes resting with the shinobi of Tsumigakure.
Gasps and cheers and roaring applause filled the capital as even more and more of the citizens began to arrive at the central meeting point. It was plain to see that all walks of life had arrived. Various travelers from Tsuchi Heiho, Takinomori, the Motoi Drylands. They were all gathering here to hear their leaders give them the foundation for what was to come. Thousands upon thousands of sick and dying faces paper lanterns in hand looking up at the sky as if waiting for a single signal to release the lanterns.

For months we have suffered through sickness and strife together. The Village Hidden in Sin has fought the battle against an invisible enemy so deceptive and adaptive that none of us could escape the threat alone. Now, we stand at the edge of our salvation, at the end of our trial, we have nothing left but catharsis and growth. The rumors are true, I know each of you have already heard them by now, there is a cure. I have found a way out for each of us, shinobi, man, woman, child, everyone who calls Tsumigakure their home. There is a newborn who is going to visit us very soon accompanied by his stalwart caregiver.

The child carries with him a responsibility to save the world, or at least that is my solemn hope. We as a collective are going to protect him, shelter him from the world that would want to do him and his caretaker harm. Because that's what heroes do, that's what WE do. He is not ours, the cure does not belong to us alone so we must preserve the child for those who need it, as well as his caretaker and like with Takauji, and the Mother of Beasts protect the world from those who would abscond with it's safety.

(Ninpo: Bōkun Yobidashi no Jutsu) - Ninja Art: Tyrants Calling Technique ( Doombringer )
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique enables the user to project an image of themselves in the sky in order to send a message. This technique can work as a good diversionary technique.
Two of the clones walked out of the front door of the Kage Mansion as one of them raised his hands to the air coalesting electrical energy. With a loud booming noise two bolts of lightning flashed up from his hands creating a makeshift set of fireworks as they rose into the clouds skating across the azure sky creating a flash of light.
This was quickly followed by a set of fireballs shot off into the air again to mimick fireworks creating a few loud bangs as the clone's speech came to an end. He gazed around the area searching for his other shinobi, trying his best to sense them out hoping they joined in. He wanted this to seem like it was a massively planned and well-orchistrated event.
The real Sado Yasutora stood at the disguised "Nindaime Tsumikage's" side giving the appearance that there had been a shift of power. He wanted the humans to see the transition so that they could move on. So they could stop relying so heavily on him. Sado believed without a doubt that soon, he would end up giving up his life for something. He couldn't be a leader, he wasn't good enough, strong enough, smart enough. Yet without realizing it, here he was, leading from the shadows.

(Raiton: Hiraishin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Rod ( Greg )
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user raises their hands to the air, charging lightning. He will then unleash the lightning energy at the enemy target in the form of a lightning bolt.
(Bakuhatsu Enhogan) – Exploding Flame Shots ( Marty )
Range: Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

Sado's chakra:

Senjutsu chakra:
870 - 10 = 860

Smith's chakra:

Doombringer's chakra:
1029 - 30 = 999

Greg:
831 - 20 = 811

Marty:
831 - 20 = 811

Jack:
1186 - 5 = 1181

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
With things under control for now, Isella leaves the Kage office for a moment to head out after witnessing the theatrics of Sado.
"He just loves to party huh" Isella said to herself.

LLM

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Sasuke was taken aback by her blunt response on something that serious. He too, had burned many bridges to acquire more power. Orochimaru. Danzo. Even Itachi, all instruments for his gradual rise to power. Only scars remained. He was the last to judge and based on Lena so far, she probably had both the need to, and the means to end the life of her once lover.
Relationships were complicated and Shinobi were no stranger to facing complex issues. Especially considering the history of the Uchiha clan and the Sharingan. Sasuke's eyes remained focused on Lena, wondering what she has done in the name of power. Perhaps that's why he felt she was hardened. Maybe she had done the same - or even more than he did. And too, was looking for redemption. Just an assumption though, quickly fleeting in Sasuke's mind.

"So you possess the Mangekyou then. I wasn't wrong when I said your eyes have seen a certain darkness. I believe we both share a commonality in that, Lena. That darkness, it isn't easily escaped - nor managed. But it is one that can be used."

He said, his voice stern. Sasuke believed that the past happened for a reason and acted as a reminder for all future situations. He was molded in darkness but now embraced the light.

Leaving Landmark.
Coming from: here

Entering the Graveyard of Sin, Lena put on a bit of a smile as she saw it seemed more filled of hope as of late. There was an air of good fortune in the air and she was all for it. She turned to Sasuke and outstretched her arm.

"Welcome to Tsumigakure, The Graveyard of Sin."

She proceed forward, no destination in mind anymore since they were here. Lena couldn't tell of any events happening right now, no gathering of people that caught her attention. But they were here, and she assumed that if the Protector of the Child kept his word he'd be here by now.

"I honestly hope this Miracle Child is here soon, there are a lot of people I am close to elsewhere that still need healing."

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arriving from Here.

You must be registered for see medias

( Sandāu~ēbu ) - Thunderwave ( Passive )
Type: Tool
Range: Short - Long​
Chakra: N/A ( - 5 per turn when used )​
Damage: N/A​
Description: Thunderwave is a basic chest plate outfitted with a surround sound speaker system, and a microphone. It can be used to play music or make noises more audible than normal similar to a karaoke machine. It is able to produce sound louder than most techniques or the clashing of techniques and can be much louder than the user or opponent can scream. In essence it can act like the (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique passively at all times being louder and stronger than even that basic technique. It comes pre-loaded with all of the wielder's favorite songs. In battle it can be used to play theme music or it can make the user louder as it has a built in microphone system connected to the speaker system.​
The primary use of Thunderwave as mentioned above is the ability to play music with the offshoot of this being the ability to cancel sound waves with sound waves while playing music. This is similar to the Scientific Ninja Tool: Shijima and works like a noise-cancellation speaker. The system can emit a sound wave with the same amplitude but with inverted phase also known as antiphase to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out. This effect is called destructive interference and is able to nullify sound techniques in equal rank. The sound can encompass a short - long range area around the user being louder the closer to the user the people who can hear it are and due to this it has a dampening system as to not harm the users ears or cause them any undue problems. It can be fine tuned to look different depending on the wielder's appearance or preference.​
Note: Sound techniques can only be canceled once per turn three times per battle.​
The track shifted as music began to radiate outward throughout the landmark signaling everyone to approach. It was odd, loud, and boisterous, they had been warned about the child's arrival and their cure so it wasn't totally unexpected but by this point, Sado had wasted enough time. The music echoed outward as a crowd began to form around the Kage Mansion. Sado snapped his fingers pointing toward one of the clones giving him an order. It was almost instantly known among all of the clones, Salazzle, and Smith.​

Do the thing, look like Banri.

(Senninka: Kanzen ni Atarashīmono) - Sage Transformation: Something Entirely New ( Doombringer)
Range: Self​
Chakra Cost: 10​
Damage: N/A​
Description: A Sage Transformation clansmen simply modifies their muscle, nerve and bone structure allowing them to be as tall, or as short as muscular or as fat as they want to be gaining or losing height, weight, muscle mass as well as the other bodily structures required. This is similar in regards to how Juugo changed his height, weight and bodily structure by absorbing new cells or releasing his own cells and works on fundamentally the same principle. This technique is passive in it's usage and unlike most Sage Transformation techniques once completed it doesn't require chakra or energy to sustain and maintain and becomes permanent until the technique is used again. It can be used to changed the Sage Transformation clansmens appearance at a rudimentary level by changing their bone, muscle and skin structure allowing them to take on the appearance of others. While undergoing the transformation their body glows a mix between red and black as shown when Jugo uses Sage Transformation to change his cell structure but turns the color of natural flesh after completion, instead of the usual Sage Transformation gray. By changing their height the Sage Transformation user may be able to avoid certain techniques with a line of effect such as fireballs, thrown kunai etc. They can be as short as a new born baby (roughly 20 inches) with the bodily structure of an adult, or as tall as three meters with the weight to match these forms.​
Note: Can only be used three times per battle or war conflict.​
The clone physically altered its appearance as it began to walk out of the mansion stepping onto a balcony partially obscured from the public eye. His hair shifted to a crimson hue matching that of Banri Uzumaki. Gawkers and onlookers gazed upward who they would believe to be their Nindaime Tsumikage, as the clone, in this case, Doombringer projected an image of his altered appearance onto the sky.​
His face neck and chest covered the entire horizon as the music continue to play boldly and swelled outward. Many of the citizens had been instructed to make paper lanterns and bring them with them when the festival started as the clone called out disguised as Banri giving a rousing speech. The voice and tone carried across the entire capital bringing silence over the crowd and drawing all eyes to the sky. There were so many individuals there, their hopes resting with the shinobi of Tsumigakure.​
Gasps and cheers and roaring applause filled the capital as even more and more of the citizens began to arrive at the central meeting point. It was plain to see that all walks of life had arrived. Various travelers from Tsuchi Heiho, Takinomori, the Motoi Drylands. They were all gathering here to hear their leaders give them the foundation for what was to come. Thousands upon thousands of sick and dying faces paper lanterns in hand looking up at the sky as if waiting for a single signal to release the lanterns.​

For months we have suffered through sickness and strife together. The Village Hidden in Sin has fought the battle against an invisible enemy so deceptive and adaptive that none of us could escape the threat alone. Now, we stand at the edge of our salvation, at the end of our trial, we have nothing left but catharsis and growth. The rumors are true, I know each of you have already heard them by now, there is a cure. I have found a way out for each of us, shinobi, man, woman, child, everyone who calls Tsumigakure their home. There is a newborn who is going to visit us very soon accompanied by his stalwart caregiver.

The child carries with him a responsibility to save the world, or at least that is my solemn hope. We as a collective are going to protect him, shelter him from the world that would want to do him and his caretaker harm. Because that's what heroes do, that's what WE do. He is not ours, the cure does not belong to us alone so we must preserve the child for those who need it, as well as his caretaker and like with Takauji, and the Mother of Beasts protect the world from those who would abscond with it's safety.

(Ninpo: Bōkun Yobidashi no Jutsu) - Ninja Art: Tyrants Calling Technique ( Doombringer )
Type: Supplementary​
Range: Short - Long​
Chakra cost: 15​
Damage points: N/A​
Description: This technique enables the user to project an image of themselves in the sky in order to send a message. This technique can work as a good diversionary technique.​
Two of the clones walked out of the front door of the Kage Mansion as one of them raised his hands to the air coalesting electrical energy. With a loud booming noise two bolts of lightning flashed up from his hands creating a makeshift set of fireworks as they rose into the clouds skating across the azure sky creating a flash of light.​
This was quickly followed by a set of fireballs shot off into the air again to mimick fireworks creating a few loud bangs as the clone's speech came to an end. He gazed around the area searching for his other shinobi, trying his best to sense them out hoping they joined in. He wanted this to seem like it was a massively planned and well-orchistrated event.​
The real Sado Yasutora stood at the disguised "Nindaime Tsumikage's" side giving the appearance that there had been a shift of power. He wanted the humans to see the transition so that they could move on. So they could stop relying so heavily on him. Sado believed without a doubt that soon, he would end up giving up his life for something. He couldn't be a leader, he wasn't good enough, strong enough, smart enough. Yet without realizing it, here he was, leading from the shadows.​

(Raiton: Hiraishin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Rod ( Greg )
Range: Short-Mid​
Chakra: 20​
Damage: 40​
Description: The user raises their hands to the air, charging lightning. He will then unleash the lightning energy at the enemy target in the form of a lightning bolt.​
(Bakuhatsu Enhogan) – Exploding Flame Shots ( Marty )
Range: Mid​
Chakra: 20​
Damage: 40​
Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.​

Sado's chakra:
3000​

Senjutsu chakra:
870 - 10 = 860​

Smith's chakra:
2000​

Doombringer's chakra:
1029 - 30 = 999​

Greg:
831 - 20 = 811​

Marty:
831 - 20 = 811​

Jack:
1186 - 5 = 1181​

After awhile of traveling through the early morning and into the next day from when she departed from the region of Warenaiwa, accompanied with the occasional break along the road to have a drink and rest her feet, Chise had finally arrived at the front gates of Tsumigakure once again. Even though it had only been what was likely an average time that anyone might be away from their village, she felt like it had been forever ago since she stood before these gates. Yet despite that, she could still remember quite vividly the very first time she did: A lost girl with no real direction or understanding of where she was or what she was to expect on the other side. Now, she knew this same place as "home," not simply because it was where she'd return at the end of any journey, but also because it was where those she had come to care for lived as well, and that was something she hadn't known the feeling of for many years..

You must be registered for see images
Chise turned her eyes skyward, eyeing the sudden projection of what she recognized as Banri; one of the original council members that surrounded the Tsumikage as advisors and aids in the development and management of the village. She blinked, somewhat unsure of why his likeness was being projected into the sky in such a celebratory fashion, yet it quickly dawned on her as the speech began to kick off.. Had so much really changed since she was last here..? She felt the sudden "boom" of the colorful display that followed by the end of the speech, of which caught her amid her own thoughts, startling her. She lifted a hand to press tightly to her chest as she exhaled in an effort to calm herself, all while allowing her emerald eyes to enjoy the glittering display that was being sent off. Despite the image that was being shown of Banri, somehow she had a sneaking suspicion of who was really behind all of this. This sort of display -grand and rambunctious- was just the sort of speed that Sado preferred. She was almost willing to bet on it.

Finally she eyed the rising lanterns that began to flood into the sky following the fiery show put on throughout. She blinked, as though a brief instant passed in her mind that she seemed puzzled by their presence before her eyes snapped wide in remembrance. "Ah! I nearly forgot!" She exclaimed as she quickly dropped to her knees, slinging her bag off of her shoulders before digging through it's interior in a quick effort to find something apparently tucked within. With a sigh of relief, she quickly plucked forth a lantern; albeit one that seemed a bit crumpled and worse-for-wear, but functional for all intents and purposes. She carefully pulled it out from it's folded state, letting the wire frame snap into a fixed shape to hold the paper together in a complete cylindrical shape that was sealed off at the top. From there, she set the small wax candle into the center, ensuring the wig was arranged sharply upright, ready to be lit. She moved to dig around in her bag once again, likely in search of a match, yet she seemed to struggle to find one. Panic and disappointment began to set it once again, yet Ruth simply shuffled up beside her in a casual manner, his tail floating forward through the air before the tip would near the candle, releasing a faint amount of fire chakra that quickly heated and ignited the candle. Chise watched as he did, a gentle smile creasing her lips before she bent over to coil her free arm around his neck, her head resting beside his in a grateful gesture of a hug. "You're a lifesaver, again." She hummed in almost a melodic tone.

With the lantern now lit, she gently lifted it with both hands, extending it toward the sky. For a moment she hesitated, only long enough for her eyes to shut in a brief silence, as though she were making a wish, or perhaps making a prayer to the universe. Her eyes slowly opened a moment later, her fingers slipping loose of their hold over the lantern, watching as it floated daintily skyward, moving with the gentle breeze that carried it intently toward the rest of the larger group of lanterns that were making their journey on the wind as well. Though she was a bit late to the party, she still managed to see her own lantern off before it was over, which was enough for her. Anything that would come after was all just a "cherry on top."

Now that she had set her lantern loose to join the festival, Chise quickly pulled up her bag and slung it over her shoulders securely once again before making her way inward toward the center of the village. There were quite a few people she wanted to meet up with if she could find them
here, but the first thing she needed to do was not just report what she had found in Warenaiwa, but also to confirm her suspicions on what was going on with the leadership in the village now. As she approached the Kage Mansion, she eyed the balcony where what looked like Banri stood with Sado standing beside him. "Called it.." Chise mused softly. She still wasn't entirely sure what the symbolism of it all meant despite her theories, but rather she seemed confident that the fire show, music and everything else was in fact, without a doubt, Sado's doing. She simply smiled, standing down amongst the crowd with Ruth at her side, eyeing up at the pair on the balcony. If she'd manage to catch their attention at any point, she'd offer a light wave above her head; careful not to obstruct anyone's view in the process.