Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The clone would break meditation as he could sense Vayne approach.

God damn, I thought he had died against the Mother of Beasts.

He said as he stood up from his mediation looking out over the land.

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Takeno would set out on a visit to Lake Acuity. He had recently received a mission to help a villager on his daily work, and thought now would be as good as a time than ever to check up on the housed inmate Shishio. He had recently gotten word that Shishio was Had worked off his punishment, and in light of current events he decided now was the time to help him get situated in the small town in Lake Aucity. He packed his bags and left The Graveyard of Sin.

Leaves LM

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Finally arriving at Sado's location, V.Clone would instruct his co to remain outside on lookout while he himself would enter.

Sado! You may be wondering where I've been, welll I, and my real body most likely, entered the infamous odin sleep mid 'crisis'. Only came back to my wits a few ago.

How've you been though!? Last I remember was you guys leaving with my main body to fend off some things.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/warenaiwa-114.756127/page-2

Once in the Graveyard of Sin, Banri and Koto gets briefed on everything that is going on. Seems we were in the midst of some heavy shit. And a village would be wiped off the map; Whether it was an opposing force or Tsumi itself. But Banri knew Tsumi was home of the group of MC (Yes. We are the fucking main characters. Check the stories pal) bios, and they weren't in too much danger due to plot. Either way, Banri would take 2 pills that doubled his chakra back to back, before creating a shadow clone of himself named Shady. Banri would then sit indian style, bringing in NE as Koto and Shady watched his back.

(Heishi Piru) Soldier Pills (x2)
Type: Supplementary
Description and Background:Soldier pills are a more combat aimed variation of the military ration pill. Upon ingesting the pill, your chakra supply doubles, but burns at a greatly accelerated rate due to the "pressure" involved. Upon ingesting the pill, any ninjutsu you use gains +15 damage and any taijutsu gains +10 for 4 turns. Upon expiration of the effects you must use an extra 10 chakra for every technique afterwards for 5 turns with no enhanced effects due to the fatigue setting in meaning you have to force your techniques more, and thereby adding to the toll it takes on your body. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use in combat and are essentially black small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach, made off of various ingredients and medicinal herbs as well as stimulants. Can only be given out to up to 4 times, excluding the user's use.
Description of Side Effects:
-Upon using a second pill in a conflict the additional chakra cost after expiry rises to +30 until healed
-Upon taking a third pill, the medical ninja will suffer cardiac arrest upon expiry of the pill.
-Costs a move per turn to use.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

Chakra: 2600 x 2 = 5200 × 2 = 10,400

10,400 ÷ 2 = 5200

Banri Chakra: 5200

Shady Chakra: 5200

Reactions: Howard

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The clone was fired the hell up. He was glad to see his allies returning, activity in Tsumigakure was at an all-time high.

Whereas, from the spreading news, activity in Shimogakure was at an all-time low, with no shinobi there to defend.

Finally, the rest of our forces arrive. Let's see, it sounds like you both already know about the war.

Sado, Vegeta, Mirabelle, Desmond's clones and Korra's clones have all gone into Shimogakure to mount an offensive.

Demond is still here the Graveyard of Sin. You have a choice, stay here and defend the village against any chance of attack.

Though if anything happens Vegeta will be here in an instant with Sado and his group.

I don't know how things have gone yet, but with the information that spread through the world it sounds like-...

Shimo is hiding away, and have mere days to return or submit. That means we're here on the precipice of victory or defeat.

The clone took in the area and looked around toward his allies. Old, stoic heroes of the Golden Sabbath, mixed with fresh faces.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,494💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
John leaves the landmark and heads towards the hospital after receiving the original Madara's message. He smirk because they don't get a lot of times to show their expertise in this field. The message basically stated the mission and that he needed to get there quickly.

630 Chakra Points

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
I see, interesting stuff as always. I'll send word to my main body to keep him informed, if he doesn't already know. I'll stay in the area in case anything happens.

V.Clone would then go out, approaching R.Clone and updating him on the situation. With the intel and plans in mind, R.Clone would create a shadow clone that would then disperse, relaying the information back to Roxis himself who was accompanying Vayne.
(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Getting word from Vayne through the gauntlet, Banri continued to meditate and gather NE, while Shady the clone mettled with the gauntlet. Shady would use the gauntlet to reply to Vayne directly.

"Yo, rookie. That sounds interesting. Main body is over here doing some sage meditation, but soon as he's done we can get on some investigator shit. Sounds cool?!!! Where are you anyway??"

@Vayne

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Takeno strolled into the Graveyard. He looked around and saw clones upon clones meditating

“....k”
As Banri contiued his meditation, Shady looks at someone he'd never seen before and yells at him.

"Yo? Who are you? You're a shinobi I presume. Guess I'm starting to lose track of who comes out the Academy these days.... Uh you teleport or anything like that? Kinda need a shortcut if ya know what I mean. Aha."

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
As Shady sits there awaiting a response from the random shinobi, Banri continued to meditate until he finally reached the point of Senchakra reserves that satisfied him. He'd open his eyes and suddenly and instant change took over his body. His skin turned a bit more pale as they were covered with white Pit viper scales, while his eyes took on the shape of a snake eye and dragon horns emerged from his head. It was almost unreal the amount of chakra that was flowing through him, and as he naturally sensed the entirety of the surrounding area, he noticed that he was the most dangerous being in the lands as usual. Sighing lightly as he got to his feet, Banri instinctively flexed his chakra as he asked a question out loud.

"Who can get me to my brother Vayne the quickest? Like my clone had previously hinted towards, a teleporter would do best, but anyone with other special skills may speak up"

As he spoke, his chakra was was revealing itself as a visible red hue that stretched across the area nigh instantly. Not only could everyone in the lands see the chakra, but they would feel the pressures of the heavy chakra weighing down on their bodies as cracks began to show across random objects. The ground shook slightly, walls cracked, glasses broke etc. The power that was showcased with little to no effort was something that showed that Banri was one of a kind.

( Kanpekinanin Hebi Sennin Modo ) - Perfect Snake Sage Mode
Range: N/a
Chakra cost: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage Points: Active + 30 damage to all ninjutsu and taijutsu up to S rank
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 30 damage from all techniques and can heal (for 10 damage per turn) for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +30. Additionally, the user is able to break out of Genjutsu, using Genjutsu release technique one rank lower than what he would normally be required to. And similarly, the requirement to break out of user’s Genjutsu using Release or Chakra surge is one rank higher than required. Lastly, the user gains access to snake anatomy, Sage Art: Inorganic Reincarnation and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Usable thrice per battle by Perfect Sages only. Must wait 1 turn before using this technique again. Once per battle, the user is able to instantly activate Sage mode, with 10% of their maximum chakra reserve as Senjutsu Chakra.
Note: Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.

(Pitto No Kenjin) - Sage of Pits
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A (-10 more to SM per turn cost)
Damage: N/A
Description: One of the more naturally talented Snake Sage Mode users, Shady, had found a way to develope his sage mode to more fit the snakes he used. Specifically, he found a way to adapt his own bodily functions to be like that of the Crotalinae Species, or Pitvipers; A Species of snake that he himself discovered. Whenever the user enter sage mode, whether it is Perfect or Imperfect form, he would sacrifice more chakra in order to gain more unique snake features belonging to Pitvipers. This would pertain to their scales, senses and their passive abilities mentioned for basic Pitvipers. This includes their naturally advanced sensing through their pit organs. And the natural ability to camouflage their scales. Due to the minor change to the anatomy, the user would have access to these passives when entering sage mode.

Note: A passive ability that is activated along with Snake Sage Mode but must be placed in the bio and posted upon use (but not taking up a move slot)

Note: Must have learned Pitvipers Sub-species of Snakes

(Ninjutsu: oshi kokuou) Ninja Art: Pressure Of A King
Range: Short - Long (Long)
Chakra: 5 - 40 (40)
Damage: N/a
Description: This technique is used as another form of intimidation, by showcasing the amount of chakra the user currently wields/posses. The user will exert chakra from all over their body releasing their chakra causing it to take on a transparent hue but visible to the eye. Resembling a distortion in the air. This chakra due to it being very powerful becomes very dense, meaning others though its not offensive, can feel it. As if their body got slightly heavier then normal. Depending on how much chakra is released, depends on how far the chakra can be felt from a distance.

Note: This jutsu is mainly for rping purposes but the effects of S rank can stun a chounin and genin
Note: The S rank can only be used twice
Note: A-S rank reaches up to long range C-B reaches up to mid range E-D Short range
Note: This is offensive in no way at all. This jutsu though it makes the opponent feel slightly heavier its for cosmetic purposes and does not effect the speed what so ever

Banri Chakra: 5200 - 40% (2080)

(Regular Reserves) 3120

(PSM Reserves) 2080 - 40 = 2040

Shady Chakra: 5200

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He would look at the shinobi. “I cant teleport you but can give you something to ride on.”

he would create a bird out of paper. It would be about the size of a hipo, able to have one passenger.

“where you off to?”

chakra: 300-20=280

Reactions: Shady Doctor

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
He would look at the shinobi. “I cant teleport you but can give you something to ride on.”

he would create a bird out of paper. It would be about the size of a hipo, able to have one passenger.

“where you off to?”

chakra: 300-20=280
Banri looks at the shinobi as he creates a nice little art specimen. He'd walk past the creation and straight towards the shinobi to speak to him directly.

"And who might you be?? I'm headed to meet one of my closest, if not, closest friend.... Wanna tag along? Things may get rowdy around the world soon. Might as well see the lands first hand eh??"

Banri gives him a small mischievous smirk.

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
“Oh. I guess we have never met. My name is Takeno im a new face around here. I usually keep to my self so thats why you havent seen me around... what lands are you talking about, are they across the sea!”
Takeno had never been across the bay. He had heard stories of the cold lands of frost, but he had never paid a visit.

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Shinki walked on, looking around, "Hello, I am here as my friend Nezuko's replacement. She saved my life once, so I owed her. She went off to look for her brother. Her last instructions to me were, go to here, and meet you all. So hello." He then sat down, and proceeded to pull out a bento of sushi. "And if any of you are named Sado, Nezuko says sorry for leaving suddenly." He bit down, and listened if anybody named Sado would reply.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,494💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
House of White: History Has its Eyes on You
Description: You're new here, aren't you? Don't answer, that's plain to see. Your first task is an extremely simple one. Seek out the Kage Mansion in the Graveyard of Sin ( 115 ). Gather yourself an audience in the Kage Mansion, this can be a group of your allies, or NPCs. Once done, tell the village your story and your sins. All of it, and all of them be descriptive, tell us everything of importance so we can understand you, as you will learn to understand us. We've all done things, things we're not proud of and that's why we're here. Our sins are many, and your sins are one piece to our forming history. You're not alone anymore, and the first step to overcoming your sins, is confessing them.
Orochimaru switches out places with Madara and becomes the new shinobi of the village. He smirked as he stands on top of the Kage building. He moves down sides of the building. He looks into the kage's window. He wasn't in there. Oro wanted to meet the man the myth umm whats the rest the legend I think. He uses wood nature and channels it through his right index finger and puts his finger towards the keyhole. He release the wood into the whole and it forms into the key hole its self. He turns his finger and the window opens up.

Perfect, I love this vessel.

He looks at his hands as forms back his finger again and slithers into the room of the Kage. He starts to search around looking for anything looking interesting. He searches through the draws but also papers on the desk. It was lots of paperwork most it required the signature of the Kage.

All this work and he isn't in here. What a lazy Kage.

Oro continues looking until he found village missions and see something say about "History Has its Eyes of You". He takes the paper and reads it. It wasn't interesting at all. It was actually something boring but it was something he could do easily for some money. He needed more money for experiments. He heard there was a person like himself here also he would like to meet. At the same time he wanted to be up front with the village also. He used this mission to get it by. He moved back out the window and does the same thing again with his finger and locked the window back.

(Mokuton No Jutsu) - Wood Style Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: Creates small wood pillars or trees to trap, fight, or defend with. These can be created from the users own body or from the ground.
x2

He moves out of the window and activates his chakra sensory ability passively and searches around for people. He starts moving around and using his ability to find people quicker. He yells out as he moves along and is actually out of character of him but he does anything for his experiments even kill his own teammates if he have to.

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.
Note: Can only be used by bios with Sensory ability.
Note: After having on a bio for 1 month, users gain the ability to activate Sensory passively.

Everyone gather around at the Kage Mansion to hear about me. Orochimaru the real..

He stopped talking before he said something inappropriate or shouldn't be known. Some people were interested they follow him as he is telling everyone to gather around. His bottom half of his body transforms into a tail that increases his speed so he moves quickly towards the Kage mansion. He wanted to set up before everyone got there. He transforms back into his normal self. He claps his hands together and creates a for him. The throne has two snakes as the arm rest and a snake for the back and its sides stick out on each side.

(Soukou Heibi no Jutsu) – Traveling like a snake technique
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: Orochimaru turns his lower half of his body into that of a snake which then increases his speed and agility.
Note: Can only be used by Orochimaru

(Mokuton No Jutsu) - Wood Style Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: Creates small wood pillars or trees to trap, fight, or defenf with. These can be created from the users own body or from the ground.

He down on his throne as everyone catches up to him finally. He smiles at them as they all gathered up.

As you all know I gathered you all here to learn about me and my past. Now my past is like no other. I have done somethings that others would see as evil but some see as a break through to gain more knowledge of the world. Now sit please and listen.

Everyone sits in an Indian style as Orochimaru starts his talk.

My story starts off as a young shinobi. My parents were killed so I grew up as an orphan who was trained under someone I use to call sensei, named Hiruzen. He trained me and two of my oldest friends but turned enemies. I always went to my parents grave site and one day I had found a white snake skin. My sensei told me this found is symbolic and means rebirth. I took the words and finding plus my parents death to find the secrets of the world.

The crowd was stuck looking at Orochimaru and listening to his already interesting story of his life.

I started kidnapping little genins for my own experiments. I had to find out what made the body tick and what it could do if certain things were taken out and put in. I continued my experiments while still in my squad and the second war of my time we founded some kids which I was opposing to kill but my teammate insited on training them so we let him be. During this time I had went to a village where the jinchuuriki of the Eight Tails was located at and placed to steal it but something went wrong so I had to change my plans for the better. I let it loose.

The crowd were all shocked at this information and started to talk among themselves. Orochimaru clears his throat and snaps his fingers. They all get quit as Orochimaru continued on with his story where he left of at.

I had joined a group what was called "The Foundation". This is where I got my hands on the DNA cells of what I have now in this ve... I mean body. I experimented on a few dozens of babies with the cells and didn't think any of these babies survived until a few years later where I meet this lady at battle against one of her pupils she was training to hone their special abilities. I was surprised by this and luckily I keep notes of all my experiments and remembered this lady face. She still looked young. Now let me step back a little bit to explain a little bit more.

I left the village in anger of being caught by my sensei. I had to destroy all my lab rats. All my work was gone and I couldn't get them back. As I was leaving I had met a boy who stood his ground as I looked at him and threaten him to kill him. He intrigued me so I took him under my wing and taught him a lot of the worlds knows I learned. He had a talent for Medical Ninjutsu so I kept him around like anyone else who has crossed my path. I developed with his help something to make me immortal. I was able to transfer my soul into different bodies but this came at the cost of time. I had to change bodies every three years but now I perfected the jutsu so I didn't have to change bodies at all unless I wanted to.

During a time as me and my student were searching of the secrets of Ryuchi Cave we met a man that is in this village now. Why e was there was probably the same reason we were there, Snake Sage Mode. We all learned it but I perfected and I don't know if he did but that's one reason I am here. Now this is my story and now it is time for me to find the Kage himself. We need to have a talk. We are Sage Brothers and I would like to return a favor also. He helped me at my darkest times and even let me use his body as an experiment for his clan's abilities.

Orochimaru gets up out of his throne as the crowd cheered him on but also some boo him for his doings. Orochimaru didn't expect anyone to cheer him on so he was proud to let his story to be known. Orochimaru secretly still was in love with his evil side and maybe he could do both. Protect the Kage and do his own doings. He walks off aiming to locate the Kage himself.

2350 -10 -10 -15 -5 -30 -10 =2270 Chakra Points
200 Health Points

Submergence

Kin
266💸
Kumi
4,554💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
Awards
Banzai walks in nonchalant like with his hands behind his head, his cat following him closely. He stops somewhere in the middle and sits petting his cat who feels uneasy. "I was told to come here and seek out the Kage; this is a good first step since I'm obviously new to this thing. I hope my cat is enough of an audience for this. His name is Garuru hehe he's always been my ferocious feline partner!" As he waited for a response, he went over the things he was supposed to discuss in full detail.

Last edited:

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Takeno would have been in the crowd. Kinda grossed out and repulsed but ok with the newcomer in the village. He had recently met a shinobi on his daily excursions around the Graveyard of Sin. The boy was a pain in his ass trying to aggravate the curious explorer, but Takeno was now intrigued with his iron sand technique. He had never seen anything like it in his adventures through the Ninja World. The shinobi named Shinki had approached Takeno a day ago ready to fight. He had forced Takeno to fight out of frustration and general annoyance. Now this same kid wished to travel with Takeno to a ravine where a mysterious poion waffing around, all so he can put poison in his sand??? Most times Takeno would say hell to the no, however he was a journalist. It was his job to track this type of stuff. Hence why he now sat on a large paper bird waiting for Shinki to come out.
Range: Short (from the user)
Chakra Cost: 10 - 20
Description: A basic yet pretty useful technique of paper ninjutsu. User would utilizing their paper manipulation skills create different kinds of animals which size varies from smaller ones to the ones bigger in size. Depending on the size of the animal also will depend number of them able as to be created. With smaller ones which approximately reach size of a domestic cat, user would be able to create up to 15 costing them 10 chakra points. When it comes to medium sized animals, user would be able to create up to 10, each reaching size of a lion and costing user 15 chakra points. The biggest animals that are able to be created with this technique can reach size similar to the one of an elephant and overall their number can reach 5 costing 20 chakra points.
"Where is this kid anyways..."

He would notice the shinobi walking into the village with a cat by his side. He was perplexed at first, but as soon as he said he was looking for the kage he knew: he was a new academy student. He continued to wait for Shinki, drawing in his notebook an idea he had had for something unimportant.

Chakra: 600-20=580

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Shinki walked up behind Takeno, silently, not making a noise. He then tapped his shoulder, scaring Takeno. "Are we set out to adventure yet or no?" Shinki's face almost looked like it was trying to be excited but couldn't, the still emotionless statue it was.

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Takeno would slam his book shut out of surprise. The notebook would sink into the bird.

"Well where have you been I've been waiting for ages. We gotta go to the hospital down at Takinomori"

They would have to make a quick stop at the hospital. no telling what poison was floating around there, so it would be safer to get some gas mask. Takeno's bird would start flapping its wings as if to lift off.

"Go East from here its a striaght shot"

And like that Takeno took to the sky on his bird, leaving some sheets of paper to fall to the ground

Leaves LM