Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Looks at camera 4*

My 1 n only clone Shady had looked into a nonexistent camera for a few seconds while having a slight smirk on his face. This was gold. He'd be walking towards Sado m Geets while nonchalantly speaking to all the passerbyers.

"I fucking told ya. Aha. We're the MCs, telling a story of glory and sin. It was where the story of Shimo basically ends, and our new endeavours begin."

I'd slowly approach Sado and company, speaking up once more. This time directly to the Kage.

"Next time, save some ass for me to kick... Geets isn't our only warrior. Hohohoho. I'm still one of the greatest sins produced in these lands. I've gotta spread my name like you, Sado sama!!!"
Geets would respond to his mentioning by wiggling while making the Jello pudding pop face...

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Looks at camera 4*

My 1 n only clone Shady had looked into a nonexistent camera for a few seconds while having a slight smirk on his face. This was gold. He'd be walking towards Sado m Geets while nonchalantly speaking to all the passerbyers.

"I fucking told ya. Aha. We're the MCs, telling a story of glory and sin. It was where the story of Shimo basically ends, and our new endeavours begin."

I'd slowly approach Sado and company, speaking up once more. This time directly to the Kage.

"Next time, save some ass for me to kick... Geets isn't our only warrior. Hohohoho. I'm still one of the greatest sins produced in these lands. I've gotta spread my name like you, Sado sama!!!"
Geets would respond to his mentioning by wiggling while making the Jello pudding pop face...
This post marks the start of my mission using the following storyboard elements:
  • Create a new local festivities or a cultural ritual ( 1 )
Summary: Working with my council and shinobi to craft another celebratory holiday for Tsumigakure.
Honestly, I was expecting a lot more than what happened. I was prepared for the worst, a counterattack, which was why I split our army into an attack force and a defense force. I thought they would send individual shinobi into our homeland and try to pull the attack force back if we moved in a single formation. Obviously they haven't prepared for the inevitability of war though.

Sado was explaining himself to his allies, both Vegeta and Banri going through his thought process. His tone was thought out and somewhat monotone, a bit odd and dark. His grim tone showed that he was being honest, he believed there would be casualties on their side, he expected much more from another group that would call itself a village.
They took the name lightly, it seemed. The Shogun-Slayer paused for a few moments thinking over his next words carefully. He didn't want to offend either Vegeta or Banri because he trusted them both. However, due to his overestimation of the enemy the attack force and the defense force had been split into equal parts.
This left a lot of bloodthirsty or war-hungry shinobi to sit on the side-lines. Maybe they felt left out or scorned by this decision. Was it the right thing for him to do? This was technically his first official foray into the territory of an all-out war. They had won, they were victorious his plan couldn't have been that bad if the outcome was this grandiose, Sado was quick to reward and slow to punish so another holiday or celebration seemed already in the works as a machination of his mind.

You, and the others that remained here. Grenth, Vayne, Fuu, as well as the new-blood were meant to-... well defend, rebuild and prosper if we were to have failed in our endeavors. I wouldn't have you as a council member if I didn't trust you completely and without a shred of doubt in my heart as to your strength or worth. You were the one left to avenge us because you are who I trust to protect and defend when I'm not here. BUT!

The Demon of the Badlands would clap his hands jovially as a knife-like grin rose up his face cutting through the tension.

Behind that carefree tone was a sadistic gleam, he liked winning that war. He liked creating that war. It had entertained him.

Here we are, at the end of a war and we need to celebrate. It feels like we just celebrated the sealing of the Mother of Beasts. Every shinobi in the village is to meet, in a formal ceremony to honor those who fought and those who didn't. Those who protected and those who continued building our home in the fighter's absence. There are warriors and there are gardeners, and in my opinion, it is better to be a warrior in a garden like Tsumigakure is than a gardener in a war. Like Shimogakure seems to be.

What do you think of a celebration to honor our valiant warriors, those in the war and those in the garden?

Last edited:

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,494💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Orochimaru stands at the Kage Mansion after all his chakra restored to his max amount. He makes one hand seals into a cross and creates a Shadow Clone. Orochimaru hands the clone a tube of blood which was his own along side a chakra pill. They both take the pill increasing their chakra to almost their max amount. They both leave this landmark going on different missions. It is a mission for poison and with the hospital they needed to do also. The clone is going to the hospital and is named John and Orochimaru is headed to the place of poison.

John:
117: 10:20 PM

Orochimaru:
110: 10:20 PM
103: 11:20 PM
102: 12:20 AM
95: 1:20 AM
96: 2:20 AM

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

2350 -20 /2 =1165 +1175 =2340 each
200 Health Points

Last edited:

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, I was expecting a lot more than what happened. I was prepared for the worst, a counterattack, which was why I split our army into an attack force and a defense force. I thought they would send individual shinobi into our homeland and try to pull the attack force back if we moved in a single formation. Obviously they haven't prepared for the inevitability of war though.

Sado was explaining himself to his allies, both Vegeta and Banri going through his thought process. His tone was thought out and somewhat monotone, a bit odd and dark. His grim tone showed that he was being honest, he believed there would be casualties on their side, he expected much more from another group that would call itself a village.
They took the name lightly, it seemed. The Shogun-Slayer paused for a few moments thinking over his next words carefully. He didn't want to offend either Vegeta or Banri because he trusted them both. However, due to his overestimation of the enemy the attack force and the defense force had been split into equal parts.
This left a lot of bloodthirsty or war-hungry shinobi to sit on the side-lines. Maybe they felt left out or scorned by this decision. Was it the right thing for him to do? This was technically his first official foray into the territory of an all-out war. They had won, they were victorious his plan couldn't have been that bad if the outcome was this grandiose, Sado was quick to reward and slow to punish so another holiday or celebration seemed already in the works as a machination of his mind.

You, and the others that remained here. Grenth, Vayne, Fuu, as well as the new-blood were meant to-... well defend, rebuild and prosper if we were to have failed in our endeavors. I wouldn't have you as a council member if I didn't trust you completely and without a shred of doubt in my heart as to your strength or worth. You were the one left to avenge us because you are who I trust to protect and defend when I'm not here. BUT!

The Demon of the Badlands would clap his hands jovially as a knife-like grin rose up his face cutting through the tension.

Behind that carefree tone was a sadistic gleam, he liked winning that war. He liked creating that war. It had entertained him.

Here we are, at the end of a war and we need to celebrate. It feels like we just celebrated the sealing of the Mother of Beasts. Every shinobi in the village is to meet, in a formal ceremony to honor those who fought and those who didn't. Those who protected and those who continued building our home in the fighter's absence. There are warriors and there are gardeners, and in my opinion, it is better to be a warrior in a garden like Tsumigakure is than a gardener in a war. Like Shimogakure seems to be.

What do you think of a celebration to honor our valiant warriors, those in the war and those in the garden?
A celebration sounds fun indeed. Honoring all the sinners in Tsumi after multiple major events back to back would be nice. Hell, I might even show my face to people. Desmond would laugh as if that would ever happen.

Reactions: Vegeta

Matt

Legendary
Kin
827💸
Kumi
15,077💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see medias

--
The travel was short and non-tiring for Vortigern. He had arrived where he had intended in reasonable time and noticed some villagers in the distance, he pressed on towards them summoning forth his suit of armour but allowing it to show his face. The suit of armour wrapped itself around Vortigern like a parasite but a most welcome one. He had two reasons for donning his suit of armour. Number one being he wasn't entirely sure if the villagers here would remember him, for it has been sometime since Vortigern sought out some amusement. Reason number two being a Knight or more accurately in Vortigern's case a King is never truly alone.

You must be registered for see images
It didn't take long for Vortigern to eventually reach the group before him. Within a second he had glanced at each individual here, none of them would be ordinary from what he could see, a most welcome occurrence he did not wish to waste his time of filthy commoners. With a simple shrug of his shoulders, a tilt of his head and a sly smile he asked them all a question.

So where is the teleporting man known as Vegeta.

(Shu Iyashii no Soroi) – Lord Vile, The Suit of Malevolence
Type: Weapon
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: N/A (-5 chakra per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This weapon, also known as Lord Vile, is a pitch-black armour composed of steel. The metallic armour is larger than the user and envelops them entirely, with the exception of his eyes, where a visor in the form of a single slit can be seen. The chassis of metal takes on a medieval style and possess a glossy metallic sheen. It is the work of the delicate and nuanced workmanship of its smith's utmost effort, succeeding in granting it an air of formidability and a fine construction. It is an armor that can be called neither exquisite nor crude, and it instead perfectly melds magnificence and functionality. It is carved with countless marks and scratches, the highlights of his various military exploits etched into it to add a touch of valor. In terms of it's base level of strength, the armour is the equivalent of an S-Rank steel technique and can be destroyed by techniques following Koton's elemental S/W. Since it is treated as a koton technique, jutsu that utilize existing steel can be used on/applied to it. The armour has the same functionality and abilities as the one in Steel Release: Resurgence of Savagery.

The chassis of steel is composed of thousands upon thousands of extra fine wires though this difference is imperceptible to the naked eye. This makes it as light-weight as the armour created in Steel Release: Authority of Arthur and allows reshaping of it to a limited extent. The user can passively create or close openings anywhere on the armour or "unwind" different part(s) of it into the wires which compose it (e.g. the gauntlets will unwind and the wires which formed it will simply hang there or wrap around another part of the armour). This is done to expose different parts of the user's body in order to facilitate the release of techniques such as those spewed from the mouth. Lord Vile also has an array of ornamental seals decorating it's body, not unlike the those exhibited in Curse Mark Level 1 in appearance. Being of the same complexion as the armour, they cannot be distinguished from it with the naked eye. Due to it's unique composition, seals which are normally placed on the body can instead be placed on the armour.

Through the continuous infusion of chakra, Lord Vile has developed a degree of sentience. It passively saps chakra from the user's body to sustain this sentience and will do so even if the user finds themselves unable to use or mold chakra. Barring the complete sealing away of the user's chakra (which is synonymous with death), the armour will always be capable of leeching their host's chakra. Through mental commands alone, the user can freely control the movements of the armour, granting him an unparalleled ability in combat. As the user and the armour possess a symbiotic relationship, the latter can aid the user in the molding of chakra. Techniques which normally require a handseal of some sort can instead be performed through motioning the armour in some way (e.g. swiping the arm or clenching the gauntlet into a fist). This is a passive ability but it can only be used on techniques which require a single handseal.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

--
The travel was short and non-tiring for Vortigern. He had arrived where he had intended in reasonable time and noticed some villagers in the distance, he pressed on towards them summoning forth his suit of armour but allowing it to show his face. The suit of armour wrapped itself around Vortigern like a parasite but a most welcome one. He had two reasons for donning his suit of armour. Number one being he wasn't entirely sure if the villagers here would remember him, for it has been sometime since Vortigern sought out some amusement. Reason number two being a Knight or more accurately in Vortigern's case a King is never truly alone.

It didn't take long for Vortigern to eventually reach the group before him. Within a second he had glanced at each individual here, none of them would be ordinary from what he could see, a most welcome occurrence he did not wish to waste his time of filthy commoners. With a simple shrug of his shoulders, a tilt of his head and a sly smile he asked them all a question.

So where is the teleporting man known as Vegeta.

(Shu Iyashii no Soroi) – Lord Vile, The Suit of Malevolence
Type: Weapon
Chakra cost: N/A (-5 chakra per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This weapon, also known as Lord Vile, is a pitch-black armour composed of steel. The metallic armour is larger than the user and envelops them entirely, with the exception of his eyes, where a visor in the form of a single slit can be seen. The chassis of metal takes on a medieval style and possess a glossy metallic sheen. It is the work of the delicate and nuanced workmanship of its smith's utmost effort, succeeding in granting it an air of formidability and a fine construction. It is an armor that can be called neither exquisite nor crude, and it instead perfectly melds magnificence and functionality. It is carved with countless marks and scratches, the highlights of his various military exploits etched into it to add a touch of valor. In terms of it's base level of strength, the armour is the equivalent of an S-Rank steel technique and can be destroyed by techniques following Koton's elemental S/W. Since it is treated as a koton technique, jutsu that utilize existing steel can be used on/applied to it. The armour has the same functionality and abilities as the one in Steel Release: Resurgence of Savagery.

The chassis of steel is composed of thousands upon thousands of extra fine wires though this difference is imperceptible to the naked eye. This makes it as light-weight as the armour created in Steel Release: Authority of Arthur and allows reshaping of it to a limited extent. The user can passively create or close openings anywhere on the armour or "unwind" different part(s) of it into the wires which compose it (e.g. the gauntlets will unwind and the wires which formed it will simply hang there or wrap around another part of the armour). This is done to expose different parts of the user's body in order to facilitate the release of techniques such as those spewed from the mouth. Lord Vile also has an array of ornamental seals decorating it's body, not unlike the those exhibited in Curse Mark Level 1 in appearance. Being of the same complexion as the armour, they cannot be distinguished from it with the naked eye. Due to it's unique composition, seals which are normally placed on the body can instead be placed on the armour.

Through the continuous infusion of chakra, Lord Vile has developed a degree of sentience. It passively saps chakra from the user's body to sustain this sentience and will do so even if the user finds themselves unable to use or mold chakra. Barring the complete sealing away of the user's chakra (which is synonymous with death), the armour will always be capable of leeching their host's chakra. Through mental commands alone, the user can freely control the movements of the armour, granting him an unparalleled ability in combat. As the user and the armour possess a symbiotic relationship, the latter can aid the user in the molding of chakra. Techniques which normally require a handseal of some sort can instead be performed through motioning the armour in some way (e.g. swiping the arm or clenching the gauntlet into a fist). This is a passive ability but it can only be used on techniques which require a single handseal.

Vegeta would acknowledge the man, he remembered him vaguely enough to know he called Tsumigakure his home.

I am Vegeta, your name is escaping me at the moment though..

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
V.Clone sensing the increase in chakra numbers would figure out that the others had returned, so he would make his way to the area. V.Clone would hear Sado's speech and a small smirk couldn't help but creep up on his face. He'd listen to his comrades and was about to speak himself when he noticed a somewhat foreign chakra entering. The individual would seem to address Vegeta, so he'd leave it at that, directing his attention towards Sado and the others.

I believe that a celebration is definitely a must, a celebration of our past, our present, and our future...

Vayne would finish his sentence smirking, insinuating to a future plot he intends on proposing.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

( Sandāu~ēbu ) - Thunderwave ( Doombringer )
Type: Tool
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( - 5 per turn when used )
Damage: N/A
Description: Thunderwave is a basic chest plate outfitted with a surround sound speaker system, and a microphone. It can be used to play music or make noises more audible than normal similar to a karaoke machine. It is able to produce sound louder than most techniques or the clashing of techniques and can be much louder than the user or opponent can scream. In essence it can act like the (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique passively at all times being louder and stronger than even that basic technique. It comes pre-loaded with all of the wielder's favorite songs. In battle it can be used to play theme music or it can make the user louder as it has a built in microphone system connected to the speaker system.
The primary use of Thunderwave as mentioned above is the ability to play music with the offshoot of this being the ability to cancel sound waves with sound waves while playing music. This is similar to the Scientific Ninja Tool: Shijima and works like a noise-cancellation speaker. The system can emit a sound wave with the same amplitude but with inverted phase also known as antiphase to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out. This effect is called destructive interference and is able to nullify sound techniques in equal rank. The sound can encompass a short - long range area around the user being louder the closer to the user the people who can hear it are and due to this it has a dampening system as to not harm the users ears or cause them any undue problems. It can be fine tuned to look different depending on the wielder's appearance or preference.
Note: Sound techniques can only be canceled once per turn three times per battle.

Sado's chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
330 - 20 ( Sage Mode | Change into Hell ) = 310

Smith's ( Yin-Yang Creation ) chakra:

Doombringer's chakra:
1034 - 5 ( Thunderwave ) = 1029

Jack's chakra:

Extra clone's chakra:

Greg:

Marty:

Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson
Sado started to explain his plans while letting his ideas slip out. He still wanted to hear from his allies but he couldn't help but let the thoughts that went through his mind exit out of his mind as he explained the formation of another celebration like the recent Sacrifice of Sin. He had named the last holiday, he wanted his villagers, and shinobi to name this one. That way they could own it, they could have it and they could make it anything they wanted.
The Shogun-Slayer's tone picked up as he went through the thoughts as the formation of the plan became more solid in his mind. Though most of his suggestions where things already done in the Sacrifice of Sin he didn't want to repeat it, that was why he asked the others for differing ideas. Sado wasn't creative that's why he put creative minds in as his council.

Well, it seems we're in agreeance that a celebration is in order, but let's discuss the logistics. What do you as members of the village feel is an appropriate course of action? Extra pay for those who expand the village? Bounties on possible targets of interest, a ceremony where awards and rewards, and commendations are given out? I think speeches from those who fought, and those who tended to home would be nice. You all know once I have a goal in mind, I will use all my power to achieve it and if we're being totally honest the conflict with Shimogakure was just a taste. Do you each understand what I mean? I would like a grand celebration one that shows the world that in war, or in peace Tsumigakure knows how to party.

As he finished his thoughts he waited on the others to speak up about what plans they could think of.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Vayne

Matt

Legendary
Kin
827💸
Kumi
15,077💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vegeta would acknowledge the man, he remembered him vaguely enough to know he called Tsumigakure his home.

I am Vegeta, your name is escaping me at the moment though..
Vortigern's eyes focused on the man who spoke before him. A familiar tone like that of a ruler. He asked for Vortigern's name to which Vortigern would respond in kind.

I go by many names. The Dragon, The Grey King, Berserker...but you may call me Vortigern.

He finishes his sentence maintaining the same monotone expression on his face. He then continues to glance around at the other on going conversations. It seemed they were celebrating something with the big one near Vegeta mentioning something about a war.

It seems iv'e missed quite the spectacle. Experienced some trouble have you?

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A Migrating Bird and a New Nest
All too frequently in this chaotic and ever-developing world do individuals find themselves carried by the winds in whatever direction they happen to favor, for better or worse. Either from forced expulsion by war-torn territories or merely dejected by ones own lot in a pre-established home, it's rarely so easy for one to find "their place." Some place they truly feel at peace, motivated by and pushed to better it as often as possible by the calluses of their own hands. One red bird was no exception. Chise's childhood was hardly one of benefits and glee; submerged from an early age in one setback after another that teetered her constantly among the thinly threaded cracks and crevasses of her sanity. There came a time where she herself wasn't entirely sure if she could rightly consider herself sane at all. Visions that once haunted her daily but now only stalk her at a distance; always hidden now but never far away. Chise knew that her life needed direction, and she was intent on finding her place in the world sooner rather than later. She attempted the balance of a simpler life once, twice.. how many times did she in fact try to settle into a way of living that seemed "normal"? She recounted her thoughts and memories in earnest, unsure of where to start. How many years did she idly twirl her thumbs in an empty house, stirring brushes around the walls of encrusted pots and pans for kitchens that employed her, or tending odd jobs here or there in far simpler, yet more unforgiving labors, all while trying to ignore the past that had left her questioning the worth to her life.

The recollection of her recent history bellowed something of a heavy pit in her stomach. Chise let out a breath she hadn't recognized she was holding, internally blurring away the thoughts that hounded her as she looked up from her feet. Had she been staring down like that for long? She had been on the road alone for so long that it seemed as if the sound of her own footsteps brought a rhythmic melancholy about her, yet strangely also seemed to relax her, almost too much so. With a modest groan, Chise's gaze fell shut as she shifted to the side of the path for a moment of pause, a hand rising to push her own fingers through her red locks in almost a distressed manner. ".. Was this a good idea? I don't even know where I am at this point, and how do I know they won't attack me on sight..?" Chise thought to herself aloud, taking a quick glance back down the distance of the path she had just walked. She couldn't help but wonder in earnest just how wise it was to take off on this journey without so much as a bit of experience in travel or even bothering to research the state of the world. It would be difficult to make your way across the co
untry these days without hearing talk of the efforts for the village of Tsumigakure to push into the borders of Shimogakure; the Village hidden in Frost. The territories that had been taken over recently and the declaration of war that ignited it all was a tip of the scales and would no doubt brew trouble in the lands, intentional or otherwise. She had no knowledge or perception on whether who was right or wrong in the conflict so she hardly had a right to judge, yet that didn't stop her from taking pause on occasion in the concern of the state of the village and whether they'd turn her away at the gates...

With raised palms, Chise clapped her hands against her own cheeks as she huffed shortly after turning her body forward once again away from the backward direction from where she came. "Stop it.. It's too late to worry about it now. What matters is getting there, then worry about what comes next." She encouraged herself. Or perhaps encourage wasn't the right word.. More along the lines of "temporary disregarding of a burden." She knew full well these concerns wouldn't go away, but she also knew that she was committed. If she were to try and turn back now, she'd only be worse off than she was before she began and believed she wouldn't live through that self-defeat. True to her own "motivation" Chise dug into her coat and plucked out a map that looked like it had most definitely seen better days. Tattered and appearing as though having been stitched together from several other papers -stains, smudges and tears included- she carefully unrolled it, glancing across it as she followed a pre-drawn out path through the marked regions that was meant to lead her to the village. What if they did let her in? What would she do first, look for a teacher? Pursue a job and residency as soon as possible, or would that just be the same life she was running from in the first place? These thoughts of the future kept her company for once instead of the hounding memories of her past, which brought a fresh spring to her step as she continued on.
After a few hours had passed, Chise had finally found the signs she had been waiting for. The familiar sound of bustling streets surrounded by walls and gates. Was this the Village she had been searching for? She rushed forward, holding tightly to her bag that dangled over her shoulders as she approached the entrance, peering up at the height of the gate in awe. This wasn't the first Shinobi village she had been to, yet given the motivation she had to get to this place specifically was enough to set the experience apart from the rest ten-fold in her mind. Naturally her gaze fell back to forward rest, peeking around as she carefully began to move inward, hoping to find someone that she might be able to talk to and confirm where she was. "Should I seek out the Kage as soon as possible? But maybe that'd be too forward, possibly a bit presumptuous and rude.. But what else am I supposed to do..? Aaaah.." Chise's inner turmoil had begun to manifest more outwardly than she likely realized. She began to ruffle at her own hair as she looked around with uncertainty, hoping to spot something that might serve as her answer, or at the very least lead to new questions that'd keep her moving somehow. After a careful glaze of her surroundings and a forward advancement nearer toward the center of the village, she spotted it, what could only be the Kage Mansion. She could feel her heart pound in her chest, as if threatening to jump out through her throat. Slowly a hand rose to clench gently at her own vest, peering up at the pillared entrance before she swallowed hard. Stepping forward, she carefully extended a hand and casually racked the back of her knuckles across the entrance, completely oblivious to the fact that this wasn't just a house she were standing on the doorstep to, yet her means were just the same, entirely glued at the soles of her boots in her fixed position there, almost as if afraid to move. ".. Um, hello? Is anybody here?"

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There stood Tsukiumi. "Hmm. Oh hello." She waved toward a group of people standing by the Tsumikage. Tsukiumi heard the voice of a new person. "Hello there. What's your name."

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,494💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Oro disappears into smoke from the NW and is replaced forever by Solf J Kimblee. He stands looking down on the Kage Mansion at everyone.

Damn that was quick. To think the Kage of this village got me out but I have to serve under him. Better then being in prison. I know first thing is to complete that task with some of my expertise.

Solf needed help on this because he needed to get to multiple places at once. He creates a shadow clone named John and hands him four of each of the medical pills. Along side of this he takes out the summon scroll for medical tools and summons a mask. He has over the scroll to John and a tube of his blood. Solf doesn't put on the mask until he gets to the landmark he is going to. Solf and John leaves the landmark.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

( Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Eisei Yougu ) - Summoning Technique: Medical tools
Chakra cost: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: The medical shinobi bites his thumb and draws his Medical Kanji on the Medical scroll underneath the symbol of the tool he desires to summon.
Note: This can only be used by Medical Shinobi.:
    • メス - scalpel, sterilized
    • ナイフ - knife
    • アルコール - a bottle of 96% ethanol for disinfection
    • 水 - a bottle of sterilized water
    • スポイト - syringe, sterile, for one time use only
    • アドレナリン - adrenaline, to be injected intravasulary, induces faster heartbeat
    • 包帯 - bandage, sterile, 8 meters in length
    • 血液 - a set of everything you need to draw someones blood (Sterile syringe, vacuum system and a test tube.)
    • 温度計 - mercury thermometer, for axillary or rectal use
    • ベッド - a mobile bed to carry patients
    • バグ - bug spray, effective against all bugs, lasts for 2 turns (used in cases when your patient is having a reaction to multiple bug stings, and there are still some bugs around it, so you spray-kill them. Kills bugs up to A rank if they've been created/summoned from a jutsu like the Aburame techniques)
    • テント - a small tent, just enough for two people to lie in
    • 光 - a flashlight
    • ガスマスク - gas mask with a bottle of oxygen that lasts 5 turns (Not 100% effective against all types of poison/gas. The purpose is to protect the user from breathing in toxic substances, keeping the lungs safe. However, if the poison gets absorbed through the pores of the skin it will still affect you).
    • 流体 - a set to start an intravenous fluid addition line, helpful with dehydration amongst many other conditions
    • モルタル - mortar and pestle, chemically clean
    • スプーン - spoon, sterile
    • パテ - putty knife, metal, sterile
    • 研究所 - a small hut. Into the walls of that house, parts of Nexus' eyes DNA have been inserted, so now it mixes Time And Relative Dimensions In Space , creating an effect of being larger on the inside then it is on the outside. Inside is an advanced laboratory with everything needed to create antidotes and medicines.
2350 20 /2 =1165 Chakra Points each

Solf: 1165 -20 =1145 Chakra Points
John: 1165 Chakra Points

160 Health Points

John:
117: 12:31 AM

Solf:
110: 12:31 AM
103: 1:31 AM
102: 2:31 AM
95: 3:31 AM
96: 4:31 AM

Last edited:

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Takeno would wake up from his slumber. He would look at the calendar and realize a ton of time had passed by

"What is this an anime timeskip or sum?"

He would go outside to the mission board to check for something to do.

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tsukiumi walked up to the boy. "That's a nice name. Do you have any friends here?" She squatted down next to Takeno. "Don't bully the boy eh." Isobu said to Tsukiumi.

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Takeno would look at Tsukiumi, confused by her attire. He though it was quite revealing and counted as public nudity, but brushed it aside. "I have friends! ... I just haven't been around a lot thats all..."

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tsukiumi sat down next to the boy. "Who are your friends?" She looked at him curiously. "What if the kid has no friends? I said stop trynna be mean to him." Isobu scolded her again.

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Well..." He would ponder for a second, but would start listing off some people, "Im friends with Nezuko, and Shishio, and Shinki... I think." Shinki is a bit of an abnormal person, so reading him was like looking at a wall, but Takeno believed he was a friend.

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tsukiumi nodded. "Do you think my outfit is too revealing?" She asked the boy, completely oblivious that the question was maybe a little inappropriate. "Wait, what. You don't ask a kid that." Isobu face palmed.