Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So, the capital is back to its normal capacity. Trade with Takinomori, the Motoi Drylands, and the Lost Shores are each thriving in their own ways. The crops weren't a total loss after what happened, as expected Korra was pivotal in saving a large portion of the village. What do we need, next? I'll try to set up a better means of communication between myself and the main Sado, as well as the other clones but they're off doing so many different things it's hard to keep it straight. I hope the refugees from my old tribe are acclimating to their new positions? I've been working on a technique, to expedite crop-growth. I'm thinking that if I can figure out how to use Yang energy I can streamline the process cutting crop planting and harvesting to a few days, if not a few moments depending on how potently I can apply the Yang energy to the soil and the plants. Vegetation is weird, it's not like people. Flesh and bone are easy to work with, mending wounds, and such goes hand in hand with what I've known my entire li-... Catherine, are you listening to me?

Smith was walking through the street with two women, one on each side of him. The first was a short brunette, her meek temperament was plain to see as she used her free right hand to write something down in a ledger. It seemed to be a leatherbound tome, with numerous numbers and agreements in it. She adjusted a new pair of glasses, as she spoke quickly replying to Smith's errant thoughts, trying to keep him on track.
His voice moved from one thing to the next, it was as if everything was on his mind at once. As if he was trying to order it all in his mind. He spoke about several separate instances, casually flowing from one subject to the next. All the while it seemed he was watching the people around him, the flow of the crowd and the general commerce was fascinating.
Not too long ago, he was nothing more than a vagabond, a mercenary, drifter, who didn't know where his next job was going to come from. He didn't know if these people were smart to trust him with all of this-... or if they had lost their sanity. He wouldn't trust someone like him, with all of this responsibility. Especially with what he knew about how Sado's mind worked.

I'm listening, I hear you, you're just talking a mile a minute. Slow down, and enunciate your words. Honestly, the village doesn't need anything per se. Even our poorest, need not worry about their next meal. The sick and infirm are healed by expert medical shinobi, including MIss Lorelei who imparts knowledge onto the next generation. To think, a year ago, these lands were barren, and Forsekellig to the south was a no-mans land of banditry and extortion-... Sa-... Smith, you've done enough already. Just take a break. It's really not a problem. Grathak, and Divi the two refugees from your old tribe are doing fine. The crops are fine. Everything is fine.

That was when Smith noticed someone grab a few pieces of fruit off of a small station near him. He took several steps away from Catherine and Lorelei waving the two off with his left hand. They went about their business as he slowly followed the person. He passed by the same fruit-stand they had picked a smattering of fruit from mere moments ago.
Reaching into one of his pockets with his right hand he pulled out a few coins tossing them on the stand. Smith walked up behind the person dressed in a tattered and torn cloak as he took a closer look he noticed a few strands of green hair, peak out from below the cloak. A familiar hair-color, he knew only one person with that hue. Fu? Is that you?
Smith spoke with a slightly confused tone as he thought it was her, but wasn't sure. It had been a while since he had seen her. Since he made her an official actually. After that meeting, that day. He hadn't seen either Fu, or Lena in a while, what felt like months both had just vanished from his perception. He was curious as to where Fu had been all this time.​

Last edited:

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, the capital is back to its normal capacity. Trade with Takinomori, the Motoi Drylands, and the Lost Shores are each thriving in their own ways. The crops weren't a total loss after what happened, as expected Korra was pivotal in saving a large portion of the village. What do we need, next? I'll try to set up a better means of communication between myself and the main Sado, as well as the other clones but they're off doing so many different things it's hard to keep it straight. I hope the refugees from my old tribe are acclimating to their new positions? I've been working on a technique, to expedite crop-growth. I'm thinking that if I can figure out how to use Yang energy I can streamline the process cutting crop planting and harvesting to a few days, if not a few moments depending on how potently I can apply the Yang energy to the soil and the plants. Vegetation is weird, it's not like people. Flesh and bone are easy to work with, mending wounds, and such goes hand in hand with what I've known my entire li-... Catherine, are you listening to me?

Smith was walking through the street with two women, one on each side of him. The first was a short brunette, her meek temperament was plain to see as she used her free right hand to write something down in a ledger. It seemed to be a leatherbound tome, with numerous numbers and agreements in it. She adjusted a new pair of glasses, as she spoke quickly replying to Smith's errant thoughts, trying to keep him on track.
His voice moved from one thing to the next, it was as if everything was on his mind at once. As if he was trying to order it all in his mind. He spoke about several separate instances, casually flowing from one subject to the next. All the while it seemed he was watching the people around him, the flow of the crowd and the general commerce was fascinating.
Not too long ago, he was nothing more than a vagabond, a mercenary, drifter, who didn't know where his next job was going to come from. He didn't know if these people were smart to trust him with all of this-... or if they had lost their sanity. He wouldn't trust someone like him, with all of this responsibility. Especially with what he knew about how Sado's mind worked.

I'm listening, I hear you, you're just talking a mile a minute. Slow down, and enunciate your words. Honestly, the village doesn't need anything per se. Even our poorest, need not worry about their next meal. The sick and infirm are healed by expert medical shinobi, including MIss Lorelei who imparts knowledge onto the next generation. To think, a year ago, these lands were barren, and Forsekellig to the south was a no-mans land of banditry and extortion-... Sa-... Smith, you've done enough already. Just take a break. It's really not a problem. Grathak, and Divi the two refugees from your old tribe are doing fine. The crops are fine. Everything is fine.

That was when Smith noticed someone grab a few pieces of fruit off of a small station near him. He took several steps away from Catherine and Lorelei waving the two off with his left hand. They went about their business as he slowly followed the person. He passed by the same fruit-stand they had picked a smattering of fruit from mere moments ago.
Reaching into one of his pockets with his right hand he pulled out a few coins tossing them on the stand. Smith walked up behind the person dressed in a tattered and torn cloak as he took a closer look he noticed a few strands of green hair, peak out from below the cloak. A familiar hair-color, he knew only one person with that hue. Fu? Is that you?
Smith spoke with a slightly confused tone as he thought it was her, but wasn't sure. It had been a while since he had seen her. Since he made her an official actually. After that meeting, that day. He hadn't seen either Fu, or Lena in a while, what felt like months both had just vanished from his perception. He was curious as to where Fu had been all this time.​
Hearing a voice call out to her, Fuu would sharply turn around on the spot, almost instantly locking onto the owner of the voice. In the process, what was left of the tattered hood of her cloak would fall backwards and off her head, revealing her full face to Smith.
Yo!? Fuu's voiced started out with an essence of certainty, though by the end of her very short reply, confusion was the obvious tone being conveyed; by both the way her voice trailed off and the confused look on her face, as she tried to recall the name and face of the person calling out to her.
Her safest bet was to assume this was a clone of Sado, or even Sado himself; recalling that he was rather good at altering his appearance with seemingly little effort on his part. As such, she replied with this assumption in mind, though her voice would still convey a note of scepticism over her words.

Sado? She would momentarily pause, taking a step closer towards Smith before continuing. Well, I've been gone a little while so... yeah, not sure if you are Sado or... another Sado or... someone else completely. She would finish with her usual cheerful laugh before waiting for Smith to speak in reply.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hearing a voice call out to her, Fuu would sharply turn around on the spot, almost instantly locking onto the owner of the voice. In the process, what was left of the tattered hood of her cloak would fall backwards and off her head, revealing her full face to Smith.
Yo!? Fuu's voiced started out with an essence of certainty, though by the end of her very short reply, confusion was the obvious tone being conveyed; by both the way her voice trailed off and the confused look on her face, as she tried to recall the name and face of the person calling out to her.
Her safest bet was to assume this was a clone of Sado, or even Sado himself; recalling that he was rather good at altering his appearance with seemingly little effort on his part. As such, she replied with this assumption in mind, though her voice would still convey a note of scepticism over her words.

Sado? She would momentarily pause, taking a step closer towards Smith before continuing. Well, I've been gone a little while so... yeah, not sure if you are Sado or... another Sado or... someone else completely. She would finish with her usual cheerful laugh before waiting for Smith to speak in reply.
I'm one of many clones, that has been tasked with day to day upkeep of our lands. For a long time, I've gone by the name Smith, but you can call me Sado if that's easier to remember. I'm the one that had spent a while in Takinomori, alongside, you and Korra while we had those pesky bounties. Sado himself is in Tobusekai, alongside Vegeta, and a few of the other villagers. From what I understand, they're carving a path through the new, unexplored and detrimental land. They've sent back a vast amount of resources, making existing and sustaining this community a lot easier. Another clone can be found in the Motoi Drylands.

Just like earlier, his voice was fast, and fluid as he flowed from word to word. It seemed like he was rather good at talking to people, a bit of charisma mixed with overconfidence, and his trust for Fu allowed everything he knew to spill forth. It honestly was just nice to have another familiar face around someone from where it all started. He had been dealing with the mundane and it was boring, the citizens squabbled, but someone had to manage their needs if they could actually be a village.
Smith paused for a few moments letting all of that information sink in. It had been a while since Fu had been home. He didn't know where she went, or what she had been doing in her absence but he was happy she was back. Even if that moment might be fleeting, in the silence he smiled at her before looking about.
He noticed they were in the center of town, maybe he shouldn't have approached her here. He remembered that she wasn't the best around a lot of people. Or at least that's what he believed, thinking her bubbly, air-headed persona was a coping mechanism for stressful situations. He would begin speaking again as he meandered through the town toward the building that was dubbed the Kage Mansion. He assumed she would be happier in a more secluded area away from prying eyes, and ears. However, he began to speak again, it was obvious that he didn't mind what others heard.
He liked talking even if it was all just hot air and he appreciated the company, be it Fu herself or the random strangers littering the street who greeted him. If they were paying attention to him, that was all that mattered to him. It wasn't like any of this information could be used against the village. It was basically common knowledge due to the fact that his companions, especially Sado weren't subtle or silent in their expansion of the village. Then he asked the loaded question, his curiosity getting the better of him.

So, where have you been? I've worked alongside Korra, to build up the hospital. That was your idea, and it was a really good one. I'm glad you suggested it, it makes the common citizens feel-... cared for I guess is the best way to explain it. It's easy for our medical shinobi to heal them, and it creates a sort of respect and appreciation for our protection. What are your plans? We have various tasks you could do for the village, or if you're tired we could find you reasonable lodging and some rather good food. You're still technically an official appointed by Sado, so you have more pull, and authority than you might be used to.

Smith would laugh as he pointed out that Fu had more pull and authority than she might be used to. Thinking back to the fact that she was pretty much, stealing food to eat when she could easily have whatever she wanted inside these walls. He thought maybe she didn't realize the weight she held behind her title.
Casually walking toward the mansion he waited for her to speak. He gave long pauses of silence so that Fu could say anything she needed to. He wanted her to know she was respected here, as a trusted ally, friend, and villager. Smith lead the way, as the citizens seemed to part and give him room, showing they knew who he was, and what that meant. Some merchants waved, and a few of the citizens greeted him with hearty hellos and smiles. Sado and his clones didn't really understand money, meaning they didn't care for it, so they tended to overpay, and repay others for trivial deeds. This made them favorites for many of the merchants.
An example of this was earlier when he placed a pile of coins onto the fruit-stand. It was obviously ten times more than the fruit was worth, but, he didn't seem to mind that. Smith would make eye contact with Fu occasionally making sure that she knew, she had his full attention. Eventually, he would make it to the Kage Mansion, waving Fu on if she had followed him. The Kage Mansion was tended to by more random individuals, the same woman from earlier, Catherine was there.
She seemed to be a secretary of sorts, but honestly, she held much more responsibility than that. She was in charge of the citizens as Smith knew putting one of their own in a position of power was the best way to show them they mattered to the shinobi, like Sado, who promised them protection. She brought some cold drinks noticing Smith's arrival instantly.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Shinta

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm one of many clones, that has been tasked with day to day upkeep of our lands. For a long time, I've gone by the name Smith, but you can call me Sado if that's easier to remember. I'm the one that had spent a while in Takinomori, alongside, you and Korra while we had those pesky bounties. Sado himself is in Tobusekai, alongside Vegeta, and a few of the other villagers. From what I understand, they're carving a path through the new, unexplored and detrimental land. They've sent back a vast amount of resources, making existing and sustaining this community a lot easier. Another clone can be found in the Motoi Drylands.

Just like earlier, his voice was fast, and fluid as he flowed from word to word. It seemed like he was rather good at talking to people, a bit of charisma mixed with overconfidence, and his trust for Fu allowed everything he knew to spill forth. It honestly was just nice to have another familiar face around someone from where it all started. He had been dealing with the mundane and it was boring, the citizens squabbled, but someone had to manage their needs if they could actually be a village.
Smith paused for a few moments letting all of that information sink in. It had been a while since Fu had been home. He didn't know where she went, or what she had been doing in her absence but he was happy she was back. Even if that moment might be fleeting, in the silence he smiled at her before looking about.
He noticed they were in the center of town, maybe he shouldn't have approached her here. He remembered that she wasn't the best around a lot of people. Or at least that's what he believed, thinking her bubbly, air-headed persona was a coping mechanism for stressful situations. He would begin speaking again as he meandered through the town toward the building that was dubbed the Kage Mansion. He assumed she would be happier in a more secluded area away from prying eyes, and ears. However, he began to speak again, it was obvious that he didn't mind what others heard.
He liked talking even if it was all just hot air and he appreciated the company, be it Fu herself or the random strangers littering the street who greeted him. If they were paying attention to him, that was all that mattered to him. It wasn't like any of this information could be used against the village. It was basically common knowledge due to the fact that his companions, especially Sado weren't subtle or silent in their expansion of the village. Then he asked the loaded question, his curiosity getting the better of him.

So, where have you been? I've worked alongside Korra, to build up the hospital. That was your idea, and it was a really good one. I'm glad you suggested it, it makes the common citizens feel-... cared for I guess is the best way to explain it. It's easy for our medical shinobi to heal them, and it creates a sort of respect and appreciation for our protection. What are your plans? We have various tasks you could do for the village, or if you're tired we could find you reasonable lodging and some rather good food. You're still technically an official appointed by Sado, so you have more pull, and authority than you might be used to.

Smith would laugh as he pointed out that Fu had more pull and authority than she might be used to. Thinking back to the fact that she was pretty much, stealing food to eat when she could easily have whatever she wanted inside these walls. He thought maybe she didn't realize the weight she held behind her title.
Casually walking toward the mansion he waited for her to speak. He gave long pauses of silence so that Fu could say anything she needed to. He wanted her to know she was respected here, as a trusted ally, friend, and villager. Smith lead the way, as the citizens seemed to part and give him room, showing they knew who he was, and what that meant. Some merchants waved, and a few of the citizens greeted him with hearty hellos and smiles. Sado and his clones didn't really understand money, meaning they didn't care for it, so they tended to overpay, and repay others for trivial deeds. This made them favorites for many of the merchants.
An example of this was earlier when he placed a pile of coins onto the fruit-stand. It was obviously ten times more than the fruit was worth, but, he didn't seem to mind that. Smith would make eye contact with Fu occasionally making sure that she knew, she had his full attention. Eventually, he would make it to the Kage Mansion, waving Fu on if she had followed him. The Kage Mansion was tended to by more random individuals, the same woman from earlier, Catherine was there.
She seemed to be a secretary of sorts, but honestly, she held much more responsibility than that. She was in charge of the citizens as Smith knew putting one of their own in a position of power was the best way to show them they mattered to the shinobi, like Sado, who promised them protection. She brought some cold drinks noticing Smith's arrival instantly.​
Fuu could do little else but take in what Smith was saying, looking intently around at the vastly different Village in comparison to what it was only months ago. Where as normally Fuu would be feeling a little on guard in such a busy area, She seemed somewhat at ease due to the familiarity with Smith and even the people in the village.
Now at the Kage Mansion, an impressive building that left a visible reaction of awe on her face, Fuu would have processed enough of the new landscape to reply to Smith.
Well, I've been around... just around, quite literally. I've been wandering around the outskirts of this landmark, meeting with small groups of travellers and nomadic locals. Sent a few here to do whatever, under the pretence that they could feel safe here.
Not one for taking compliments, it would seem as though Fuu would skip over the mention of her idea being so successful. Though a hint of curiousity would be present on her face at the mention of it, an expression that grew more obvious as Smith regaled where there comrades were.
Hmm, might check out that hospital thing later. As for a place to crash out, I'm good for the time being but I'll definitely keep that in mind. I guess sooner or later I'll have to get used to living in a house again hahaha. Her words as cheery as ever, they were not meant to convey a sad story about a homeless little girl but instead reveal a little insight into how Fuu has lived most of her life; before establishing Takinomori and pursuing this Village endeavour.
As for what I'll do now, I'm happy to help anyway I can. In all honesty, I've been feeling a little restless for some time now. Got quite a lot of pent up energy from living the simple life you see? Fuu would place her right hand on her left shoulder, bracing it to stretch and rotate her left shoulder so punctuate her meaning of restless. It was a harmless gesture and once again showed Fuu's general nature. Something she seemed much more ready to showcase to Smith and those in the Village this time around.

Reactions: Howard

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fuu could do little else but take in what Smith was saying, looking intently around at the vastly different Village in comparison to what it was only months ago. Where as normally Fuu would be feeling a little on guard in such a busy area, She seemed somewhat at ease due to the familiarity with Smith and even the people in the village.
Now at the Kage Mansion, an impressive building that left a visible reaction of awe on her face, Fuu would have processed enough of the new landscape to reply to Smith.
Well, I've been around... just around, quite literally. I've been wandering around the outskirts of this landmark, meeting with small groups of travellers and nomadic locals. Sent a few here to do whatever, under the pretence that they could feel safe here.
Not one for taking compliments, it would seem as though Fuu would skip over the mention of her idea being so successful. Though a hint of curiousity would be present on her face at the mention of it, an expression that grew more obvious as Smith regaled where there comrades were.
Hmm, might check out that hospital thing later. As for a place to crash out, I'm good for the time being but I'll definitely keep that in mind. I guess sooner or later I'll have to get used to living in a house again hahaha. Her words as cheery as ever, they were not meant to convey a sad story about a homeless little girl but instead reveal a little insight into how Fuu has lived most of her life; before establishing Takinomori and pursuing this Village endeavour.
As for what I'll do now, I'm happy to help anyway I can. In all honesty, I've been feeling a little restless for some time now. Got quite a lot of pent up energy from living the simple life you see? Fuu would place her right hand on her left shoulder, bracing it to stretch and rotate her left shoulder so punctuate her meaning of restless. It was a harmless gesture and once again showed Fuu's general nature. Something she seemed much more ready to showcase to Smith and those in the Village this time around.
Well, in that case, there are various endeavors you could undertake dependant on what you'd like to do with your time. The Motoi Drylands, for example, needs aid in building up their lands. I've been distanced from it, but from what I know, we've been trading with them and that's their main source of income. They need to get off of their feet, and legitimately so, they need to expand their settlement, build up their staple crops, build up their harbor and various other mundane activities. You could aid them if you want to do something closer to home, but not in the capital. These type of tasks would require, diplomacy and negotiation. Alternatively, some time ago, a disaster caused problems for us. Korra has mended most of the destruction, but I assume there is more that could be done for Takinomori, and the Hospital, if you wish to work upon your home, instead of somewhere you're unfamiliar with you could go there. These type of tasks will require a hands-on approach dealing with people directly, and healing and supporting our lands through the hospital. Finally, expansion in Tobusekai, has been Sado's main priority, as well as the colonial income obtained from that sustaining the growth of our village. You could travel across the ocean, and claim lands for our village, and see what trouble you can get into there. Tasks like these will require violence most likely and there is a high chance you'll run into other villages or enemies. From that point onward, you'd have to report to Sado himself.

He spoke with a matter of fact tone. It seemed like he was giving suggestions, not orders. In a way, he was gauging Fu to see what she wanted to do, and what she envisioned for the village. To him, each task he suggested were important for their own reasons. None were "easy" tasks either, they were just different.
The Motoi Drylands would include building, negotiation, diplomacy, the maintaining, and building of trade routes and diplomatic policies. As well as the organization of the colonial income being sent back through the harbor found there. Counter to that, Takinomori, and the Hospital would take a more hands-on approach. Fu would need to deal with and heal people directly. Finally, his last suggestion was to expansion and would likely require violence.
It seemed like he wasn't pushing Fu toward any direction leaving each open to her. He tried to order them in his mind to get more concrete ideas laid out. That was his job was it not? To objectively direct the others to follow their own paths? A path that leads to the best outcome for the village as a whole. At least that's why he assumed they put Sado in charge.

Ultimately, he hoped it was what they wanted from him.

So, what'll it be? Depending on your choices I can write up mission statements and get you paid for your work.

Smith lifted a hand waving over Catherine who stood over him with a clipboard.​

Reactions: Shinta

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, in that case, there are various endeavors you could undertake dependant on what you'd like to do with your time. The Motoi Drylands, for example, needs aid in building up their lands. I've been distanced from it, but from what I know, we've been trading with them and that's their main source of income. They need to get off of their feet, and legitimately so, they need to expand their settlement, build up their staple crops, build up their harbor and various other mundane activities. You could aid them if you want to do something closer to home, but not in the capital. These type of tasks would require, diplomacy and negotiation. Alternatively, some time ago, a disaster caused problems for us. Korra has mended most of the destruction, but I assume there is more that could be done for Takinomori, and the Hospital, if you wish to work upon your home, instead of somewhere you're unfamiliar with you could go there. These type of tasks will require a hands-on approach dealing with people directly, and healing and supporting our lands through the hospital. Finally, expansion in Tobusekai, has been Sado's main priority, as well as the colonial income obtained from that sustaining the growth of our village. You could travel across the ocean, and claim lands for our village, and see what trouble you can get into there. Tasks like these will require violence most likely and there is a high chance you'll run into other villages or enemies. From that point onward, you'd have to report to Sado himself.

He spoke with a matter of fact tone. It seemed like he was giving suggestions, not orders. In a way, he was gauging Fu to see what she wanted to do, and what she envisioned for the village. To him, each task he suggested were important for their own reasons. None were "easy" tasks either, they were just different.
The Motoi Drylands would include building, negotiation, diplomacy, the maintaining, and building of trade routes and diplomatic policies. As well as the organization of the colonial income being sent back through the harbor found there. Counter to that, Takinomori, and the Hospital would take a more hands-on approach. Fu would need to deal with and heal people directly. Finally, his last suggestion was to expansion and would likely require violence.
It seemed like he wasn't pushing Fu toward any direction leaving each open to her. He tried to order them in his mind to get more concrete ideas laid out. That was his job was it not? To objectively direct the others to follow their own paths? A path that leads to the best outcome for the village as a whole. At least that's why he assumed they put Sado in charge.

Ultimately, he hoped it was what they wanted from him.

So, what'll it be? Depending on your choices I can write up mission statements and get you paid for your work.

Smith lifted a hand waving over Catherine who stood over him with a clipboard.​
The mere mention of Takinomori and destruction in the same line, was enough to turn Fuu rigid in place; her eyes narrowed and face took on a serious tone, as if holding back an anger response.
What could have happened, why?! She would think to herself, internalising as much her anger as possible within her mental landscape. Stomping around, flailing her arms around and stuttering on sentences she could not put together.
You need to calm down! We have been gone for some time but whatever happened could have just as easily occured had we been there. Listen to Sado... erhm, Smith and find out what you can. They we'll go and do our best to help them! Chomei's voice of reason would be enough to reach Fuu in her current mental state, causing her to pause for just long enough to response rationally to the scenario before her.
Y-you're... you're right. Thanks. Fuu would then snap herself back to reality, her expression softening again as she would reply to Smith.
I need to go to Takinomori. It's been too long since I've been back and to hear that there has been some sort of situation... I just need to see if I can help there. Fuu's gaze would drop as she seemed to stare at the ground to her right, unsure how to feel at the news of the problems in her homeland.
If there is any information about the situation you can give me, I'd be super grateful! Then I'll be off as soon as possible... do what I can and go from there.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can tell you everything I know. It seemed that Grenth, the masked individual from the Reapers, and the Haunted Forest had attacked several points of interest while you were absent causing mass destruction and inconveniences. When I say attacked, I should state he preemptively evacuated the lands, and caused minimal damage to the structure of the hospital and the capital. From what I gather, and what I assume from what the clone I spoke to told me, he had been forced to do something against his will. I still don't understand the situation completely, myself, for example, why would he evacuate? To me, it seemed like a message to Sado, and to whoever has him stuck in whatever situation forced him to do what he did. Though I already have someone looking into his whereabouts, and what drove him to do such things. Rest easy though, as I said there were no casualties, only inconveniences brought on by the destruction. At worst families were displaced from their homes which is a problem of its own but has been largely dealt with by Korra, and myself.

He went through explaining everything, knowing that Takinomori meant a lot to Fu. He explained what had happened, and what he thought it meant hoping that she understood that he was doing everything he could to get to the bottom of what had happened. After a moment he motioned for Catherine to write down the objectives he told her to.
She did as instructed filling out the appropriate forms and papers to send Fu on her way with the objects she felt like doing. From what Smith remembered the hospital was understaffed and he had heard of rumors of fires in the area. So he felt like those would be the easiest to tend to for Fu, and give her something to get her motivated.
Finishing his explanation to Catherine she passed over the papers to Smith who read them once more and handed them to Fu. With everything in order, he waiting on Fu to explain anything left. He gave her time to read over the missions and see if they were satisfactory, but also, would take in any criticism she might have for him. He was trying his best, but he didn't know if it was enough.
Danger Zone
Players Involved:
Shinta
Description: A set of small fires have broken out in a few of the homes in Takinomori and are quickly spreading from home to home. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to build them all out of wood? You are tasked with putting out these fires and directing any injured NPCs to the hospital. For completion of the mission, you are expected to extinguish three fires and save at least three people from the danger. You are permitted to use Water Release, or Wind Release to aid in your task but make sure to not cause any more damage than there already is.

No, I Known, I'm no Superman
Players Involved:
Shinta
Description: Three patients have just arrived with severe burns and bruises directed by a shinobi to seek aid from the hospital. It seems a small fire has caused these injuries. Your job is plain first you are to diagnose your patients gaining an understanding of their injuries and how best to help them. Then you are expected to heal their injuries and quickly because there might be another rush of patients.
Note: Requires training in Medical Ninjutsu

How To Save a Life
Players involved:
Shinta
Description: As a medical shinobi of Tsumigakure you've been tasked with a twenty-four-hour shift in the hospital. You are tasked with checking in on at minimum three patients and are expected to heal their wounds, as well as give a fairly detailed report on their status. The severity of these patients is up to you, but realize this is considered an A-rank mission so trivial maladies or easy tasks may cause you to fail your mission. The detailed report is to be left for the next medical shinobi for their daily rounds. You will be expected to stay overnight in case any shinobi are rushed into the I.C.U to be healed or who may need medicine or chakra due to exhaustion. You'll find yourself sleeping in the on-call room should you find yourself exhausted. While on active duty you will be respected as a doctor, and your opinions and actions will decide if your patients live or die.
Note: Requires training in Medical Ninjutsu

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can tell you everything I know. It seemed that Grenth, the masked individual from the Reapers, and the Haunted Forest had attacked several points of interest while you were absent causing mass destruction and inconveniences. When I say attacked, I should state he preemptively evacuated the lands, and caused minimal damage to the structure of the hospital and the capital. From what I gather, and what I assume from what the clone I spoke to told me, he had been forced to do something against his will. I still don't understand the situation completely, myself, for example, why would he evacuate? To me, it seemed like a message to Sado, and to whoever has him stuck in whatever situation forced him to do what he did. Though I already have someone looking into his whereabouts, and what drove him to do such things. Rest easy though, as I said there were no casualties, only inconveniences brought on by the destruction. At worst families were displaced from their homes which is a problem of its own but has been largely dealt with by Korra, and myself.

He went through explaining everything, knowing that Takinomori meant a lot to Fu. He explained what had happened, and what he thought it meant hoping that she understood that he was doing everything he could to get to the bottom of what had happened. After a moment he motioned for Catherine to write down the objectives he told her to.
She did as instructed filling out the appropriate forms and papers to send Fu on her way with the objects she felt like doing. From what Smith remembered the hospital was understaffed and he had heard of rumors of fires in the area. So he felt like those would be the easiest to tend to for Fu, and give her something to get her motivated.
Finishing his explanation to Catherine she passed over the papers to Smith who read them once more and handed them to Fu. With everything in order, he waiting on Fu to explain anything left. He gave her time to read over the missions and see if they were satisfactory, but also, would take in any criticism she might have for him. He was trying his best, but he didn't know if it was enough.​
A rush of relief waved over Fuu after hearing the people were safe. Despite this, she still had a job to do and first reviewed the paperwork with Catherine before readying herself to leave. Smith... thank you. I'll be off now, hopefully it's not another six months before I'm back!

Without saying anything else, Fuu raced off at full speed, darting through the village from roof-top to roof-top; her grace and poise being as such that not even a single roof tile shifted or sound was made from her movements. Her movements almost unseen to those who were not Shinobi.

Leaving LM, heading for Takinomori (117)

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'mmmmmmmmm booooooooooooored aggggggain.

Smith said moments after Fu had left. His tone was drawn out and dispirited.

Well, there are several stacks of forms and papers to read over and sign.

Catherine replied as she looked over several other papers scattered over the desk near them.

I said, "I'm bored." Not that I want to do work.

Can't I just make you like the Kage, and go train on a mountaintop or something?

Smith was obviously slipping into a depressive state as Catherine listened to his whining.

No, they put their faith in you, not me. Now get back to work.

His tone grew whinier as he slipped down into his seat.

I don't waaaaannnnnna.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:

- Torture a suspect (3)
- Custom: Convince an enemy to confess (3)

Summary: Lena had been a way for a long time, though it didn't mean she wasn't doing anything. With what was left of her enemies disbanding from the Land of Fire and in turn the immediate threat of Shinramoto had left. Though she still felt responsible of Angela's alliance with the tyrant Ashikaga, leaving Sado to go and hunt him down when he left - she decided to deal with what was left of Angela's faction. She had captured a few of her higher ups and brought them back to the Graveyard of Sin to interrogate, they needed to confess where the remaining batch of their faction had got to.

It sort of reminded Lena of her origins, not that she wanted to be reminded of that. At all. But it was fitting for these three individuals, hanging by their wrists from the very threads that made up her body - swinging from the ceiling of the room they're all in. Lena stepped out from the dark, her face revealed to her captured victims - signalling that she was back to talk to them... or just ominously stare. None of them really wanted to talk, but they still remained loyal to her enemies - so they were going to have to talk.

Lena ignored them writhing in their bonds, struggling and panicking as she had arrived. They had been here for a long time, dried blood and scars over their bodies, only wearing something around their waist so that she could easily hurt their flesh. She took her coat off and placed it around the back of a wooden chair sitting amongst the room that was mostly empty.

"Where were we?"

Lena takes out some bandages and slowly, ominously wraps them around her hands tightly. Under her palm and around her knuckles. She moves her fingers about and balls them back into fists when she's satisfied with the tightness of the bandages. She approaches one of her captors, he didn't speak or even try to look at her. He looked defeated, but Lena could see something in his eyes that she hadn't broken yet.

She jammed her knuckles suddenly into the man's side, thrusting it under his ribs and completely winding him. A loud gasp broke the silence, she nodded in response and then moved on to the next hanging meatbag. She simply slapped this one and moved on to the next one. Her last victim got a bit of a stare down and it looked like Lena was just about to walk passed him, until she suddenly whipped around and started lathering the man with punch after punch, he groaned, shouted and rocked back and forth like a punch bag. Lena bounces around on the balls of her feet and starts beating down the first man she had punched and winded, though she was a lot longer with this one, alternating between his body and face. The odd jab to the face did a lot, blood squirted out of the man's nose, leaked from his lip and dripped passed his eye. There wasn't much that the man she was beating could do or say, and she knew that - but his friends were watching... or at least listening.

Lena stopped. She had done enough damage to this man, leaving two. She squeezed the man's cheeks in her hand and forced his head to face the other two, she looked as well.

"Unless you want This makeover, i suggest you both speak up."

They couldn't look and instead kept looking at the ground, keeping their heads low. Lena decided she hadn't done enough damage to this man suddenly. She had the threads release the bloody man and he hits the floor; Lena grabs his arm and puts it into a lock, holding the wrist with one hand and pushed against his elbow with the other; applying pressure slowly - forcing his arm to want to bend the other-way. The Man groaned and his pain gargled in his mouth louder and louder until SNAP, the arm gave and she let it flop useless to the ground. She grabs the other and begins to do the same, the man's wails of pain did not let up. SNAP. The other arm eventually went and she let it go. Letting out a sigh as she plants a foot on the man's face and kicks him to the ground, sobbing.

Now with two prisoners still tied up and one broken on the floor, half dead she looked at her bloody fists; the bandages had soaked up most of the blood.

Lena stretches out her left hand, her finger's sprawling open as her palm faces one of her hung up prisoners. The Dark Threads holding him by his wrists begin to move down his arms slowly. One by one they pierce his skin and thread in and out of him like sewing needles. The new victim begins to scream out in pain as the threads slowly take over his body and tear out his muscles; enveloping his head and chest her medical prowess allows her to manipulate her threads so that they miss anything vital, but also cause the worst amount of pain. His voice was strained and the final remaining victim's eyes were shut tight as he could as if to try and block out what was happening.

Until he snapped. "OKAY! Fine... I'll tell you."

Lena's threads stopped engorging on the man, her threads retreated back into her body and the victim slumped down onto the ground. He was dead. She walked up to the final man hanging from the ceiling and waited.

Type: Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15-40
Damage Points: 30-80
Description: The basic technique of Kakuzu's unique Kinjutsu Earth Grudge Fear it allows the user to manipulate the threads that compose his body freely with each use. The user can not only alter his own body form and structure but also use the threads to attack or defend from incoming techniques. As Kakuzu's skin is still stitched to keep his humanoid form when not used, he can take advantage of this technique to propel his hands or limbs at great distances and grab a target. Its also this technique that allows Kakuzu to detach his masks from his own body to form the "animals" which he uses in combat.
Note: Can only be used by Kakuzu

"I-I don't know exactly where but, what's remaining of our forces. Have retreated to the, Great Wind Deserts. The Bliss family are from there - but that's bad news for you. You killed their beloved daughter."

"They're getting reinforcements?"

"We know we're not strong enough to take on the Village of Sin, they just want you."

"I guess I'll get them first."

Lena turned around, grabbing her coat from the chair and putting it on. She unravelled the bloody bandages and let them drop to the floor before leaving the room. The Man she left tried to call out to her, but she just ignored him. Lena left the basement and the house she had hid these men in, they were in a remote location, far away from any of the trading locations - in the outskirts as you could say of the Graveyard of Sin. An unused wooden house that she had created herself months ago. Lena adjusted her coat and was at a safe distance, the house exploded behind her, a fire erupted leaving what was left on fire and all evidence destroyed.

She would try and find Sado... or one of him, somewhere.

Chakra: 1600 -15 =1585

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Smith would be slumped in his chair bickering with Catherine.

I still don't want to, c'mon, just forge my name to the papers.

I mean, it can't be a crime if I say it's not. What are they gonna do, impeach me?

Catherine his secretary replied in a spurned tone.

I told you I cannot take over your Kage duties so you can go off and "do stuff."

He seemed perplexed by that notion but got up from his chair and made his way to the window.

Oi, up here. Do you need me for something? Anything-...killmepls.

There he noticed Lena who seemed to be looking for him and called out to her.
Smith's chakra:

Last edited:
Reactions: Vegeta

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lena looked up at Smith, her lips curled up into a smirk as she walked up the side of the building to the window he was looking out of. She slipped through it into the room and stood next to him, leaning her arm on the window sill.

"I can think of a couple o' things."

She looks at Catherine, probably not the most suitable place to tease/flirt with the clone, her gaze then moves to the desk, and around the room in general before her eyes fell back on her friend. Seemed he was being kept very busy... Though he clearly wasn't enjoying himself.

"Seeing you cooped up in here is actually quite heartbreaking to witness."

Lena bites the tip of her thumb, she felt kind of guilty. What she was gonna say may seem to be quite selfish, her own goals coming before others' again. Though she took a lot of responsibility for this.

"I've got new information on where Angela's brother is taking what's remaining of her faction that's loyal to him. It's apparently where the Bliss Family comes from in the complete opposite direction of where Tobusekai is and their alliance slash threat to us is probably on a minuscule level. But, I don't want to take any chances in case they build up any kind of insurgency. So yeah... I'll be gone for a while again..."

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I mean, from what I know there are four clones like me, spread throughout the world. That's not including my creator, making a fifth. So if you think I'm going to let you go alone, into a mess I helped you create back in Shinramoto you don't know me that well. I've been looking for anything to get me out of this office, and you just gave me it. There will be another clone arriving momentarily with a trade delegation from the Motoi Drylands, if you can wait about forty minutes, long enough for me to pop into Sage Mode we can set out to track down this threat and silence it once and for all.

Smith was rather forward in his tone as if talking to a long time friend. He could see that Lena seemed anxious, she bit her thumb as she spoke, an indication to her current state. He told her that he wouldn't let her go alone, he would accompany her and aid in her endeavors, because he trusted her, and ultimately she was one of his first friends. Indirectly, she even helped build Tsumigakure by keeping the Shogun so distracted with the chaos in the Tea Peninsula.
He would take a seat on the floor knocking over a stack of papers as he began to draw in natural energy preparing himself for the excursion. Honestly, it wasn't just that he wanted to help Lena. He was tired of sitting on his ass, and being the responsible one. All he had to do was wait for the second clone to arrive, then he could leave the rest in his hands, and set out to investigate the Bliss family. He sat there his eyes closing for a few moments as he entered a meditative state.
He began to go through everything trying to order it in his mind. All the clones remained in contact so he knew that one was headed here, another was in the Motoi Drylands, Sado was in Tobusekai and another clone was in Tobusekai with him. This meant he wouldn't be rocking the boat by leaving. Though the Bliss family was another strong enemy, nothing compared to the Mother Cult, but still a faction that needed to be dealt with. As he drew in natural energy he acquired six small whiskers on his face each to the side of his nose like those of an axolotl.
His eyes would also become pitch black, as he opened them momentarily, signifying his rising levels of natural energy. He wanted to make the most of his time so he continued to draw in the natural energy as he spoke to his ally. He needed to know what she knew, or at least what she felt needed to be told. He seemed to be growing erratic like a child with ADHD.

So, tell me everything. What are your plans, and how would you like to go about this?

I feel we can take them out, we've done it already with the Shogun, so we should be able to do it again.

( Fukanzen Sennin Modo ) - Imperfect Sage Mode
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/a
Chakra: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage: N/A (Active +20 Damage to all Ninjutsu and Taijutsu up to S-Rank)
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is able to reduce 20 damage from damage for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced by x2. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +20. Additionally, Genjutsu cast by the user are empowered requiring the opponent to use Genjutsu release, of one rank higher than what is normally required (Effective on Genjutsu up to B rank). Lastly, the user gains access to contract-specific anatomical features and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Usable twice per battle . Must wait 2 turns before using this technique again. Perfect Sages can use either perfect or imperfect form thrice with a delay of 1 turn between modes.
Note: Imperfect Sages can convert a maximum of 30% of their total chakra reserve. Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.

Smith's chakra:

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Smith kept drawing in natural energy as the second clone arrived into Sin City with the trading party. The second clone, Jack would lead the Uchiha, Christopher to the Kage mansion. There he would introduce him to Catherine and deepen the foundation of trade between the Graveyard of Sin and the Motoi Drylands further than before. This made it so the village prospered and the Motoi Drylands were provided for as he sent a delivery of money and food back with Christopher.

Seems the other clone is here. We can depart when you're ready, but I'd prefer maximizing my time in Sage Mode.

Smith kept drawing in natural energy as he spoke to Lena.

Clone ( Jack ) ELM from LM ( 117 )

• Angry

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Smith was able to convert the maximum amount of his chakra supply into senjutsu.

It's been so boring being the sensible one.

He stood up waiting on Lena now exhilarated by entering Sage Mode.

Ready to start some trouble, Lena of Shinramoto?

He used the full title she had given him on the first day they met.

Maybe he was making a joke, or maybe he was being respectful, it would be hard to tell with his playful tone.

( Fukanzen Sennin Modo ) - Imperfect Sage Mode
Range: N/a
Chakra: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage: N/A (Active +20 Damage to all Ninjutsu and Taijutsu up to S-Rank)
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is able to reduce 20 damage from damage for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced by x2. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +20. Additionally, Genjutsu cast by the user are empowered requiring the opponent to use Genjutsu release, of one rank higher than what is normally required (Effective on Genjutsu up to B rank). Lastly, the user gains access to contract-specific anatomical features and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Usable twice per battle . Must wait 2 turns before using this technique again. Perfect Sages can use either perfect or imperfect form thrice with a delay of 1 turn between modes.
Note: Imperfect Sages can convert a maximum of 30% of their total chakra reserve. Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.

Smith's chakra:
1820 - 546 ( Sage Mode ) = 1274
Senjutsu chakra:
546 - 10 ( Sage Mode maintain ) = 536

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lena's nervous look turned into a big grin still with her thumb between her teeth. She drew blood and swiped it on her barnacle tattoo, if Smith was preparing to come with her - she might as well do the same; summoning a couple of barnacles to the palms of her hands to augment her jutsu.

"Great!"

She watched Smith just sit, wherever he could sit - knocking over his paperwork. She rolled her eyes as he began to meditate and gather chakra for his Sage Mode.

"Well... I was away for a while - fighting a conflict in Jinshui. I managed to turn half of the faction against the other and they became loyal to me. Basically a civil war within the Bliss Faction, me versus Gabriel Bliss - Angela's Brother. We pushed them out, but they escaped with no real trace, the Space Time user at the battle of Shinramoto was for some reason with the Bliss Faction and not Ashikaga. I'm assuming as an ambassador for their alliance but since the Shogun's fall I guess he has a new boss."

With Jinshui under Lena's control now, they didn't have to worry about that. She just didn't really have much of an idea where about the Bliss Family was located. Though if they were a strong, well known family it might be easy for them to find out from locals.

"I don't want to go in just all Guns blazing, I know Gabriel is pretty adamant about murdering me, but I don't want to just slaughter all of the Bliss Family if I can help it. I'm pretty sure their first impression about me killing their favourite daughter is going to be pretty shit though. I just... I don't know how to go about convincing them that I know Angela wouldn't want this approach - I killed her, I'm not going to be the best to convince them that our affair was some tragic story that neither of us wanted."

Lena thought back to Angela's final moments, as she did a bit too much. She confessed her love for Lena before dying, and she was also a part of her now - sort of preserved. She probably wouldn't appreciate Lena going on to murder her family, or vice versa.

Smith got up, he was ready to move. They were out to cause mischief again - Lena felt a bit of a thrill inside of her. She laughed her response out her mouth;

"Make it double. Got a route in mind and any pit-stops you need to make? "

Lena hopped onto the window sill, sitting her bum on it and leaning her head back playfully to look at Smith - her legs rocking back and forth in the air.

Range: Short (Self)
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description :
The user swipes blood on his summoning tattoo and summons two "Rhizocephala" type barnacles on his palm in a similar way to how 'Dark Release : Evil Summoning' works they will be covered in a dark purple chakra aura, these are parasitic barnacles that attach onto the user's palm using their tendrils. The user will then channel chakra into his dark marks and the Rhizocephala will link with them, however the barnacle can only link with one square at a time;

Stabilisation
The Barnacle will feed the dark mark with it's own chakra, fuelling it so that the user can use dark release techniques without the need for using "Inhaling Maw" or other absorption based techniques because the chakra is now already there. However the user can only use a a maximum collective of S-Rank dark release techniques with this ability active (Collective of S-Rank means it can be split into two A-Ranks, A-Rank and 2 B-Ranks), if they decide to use another dark release that adds up to more than S-Rank technique then they MUST have used other absorption based techniques beforehand OR they can use one and then this barnacle technique will disperse. Using an F-Rank technique will be allowed but will disperse the barnacle and cause double damage to the user as it will severely burn their forearms.

↿- Switch Using One out of Three Moves -⇂

Augmentation
The Rhizocephala will focus on the Release of the dark marks instead of the absorption, it's tendrils feeding through this diamond on the palm instead - fuelling the output of the dark mark with not their chakra but summoning other Rhizocephala larvae that are created within all Dark abilities. These Larvae feed the dark jutsu with their chakra which will rapidly convert it to dark to a point where they become much stronger, their blue burns brighter and if the attack uses a dark purple aura they'll become a little more blue instead. Strength is increased passively by 1 Rank (S-ranks gain +10), however with this active it means the user still has to absorb jutsu before hand to perform attacks and all augmented dark release techniques cost 10 extra chakra.

- Taught by LonelyAssassin
- Can only be used by Dark Release Users
- Can only be used by Barnacle Contract Signers
- Only one can be active at a time
- Can only be Summoned three times
- Cooldown of Four turns after a Dispersal
- No Barnacle Arts in the same turn
- No Dark release A-Rank or above the same turn.

Chakra
1585 -30 =1555

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I sort of remember some talk about a world tour and a taste of freedom.

Smith said returning Lena's smirk.

You should lead the way, I'll follow. Eh, other clone, handle business here.

The second clone replied.

My name is Jack, ya twat and sure I'll watch the village while you're out but have fun explaining it to the boss.

Note: Never has permission to control my "Smith" clone for travel.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Oh yeah, guess it'll be nice to get a bit of a Tan." Even though Lena was quite tanned already, she was mainly just being playful with what she said. She winks at Smith and then leaps off the window sill, Songbird swoops down and catches her in mid air. Smith does the same and lands behind Lena. They fly off on their adventure.

Leaving Landmark

Type: Summon
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A (80 if used as an Attack)
Description:
Songbird is a Large Community of Barnacles formed together to take the look of a Mechanical looking Bird, easily dwarfing a person as he can pick them up with just one of his two talons. The bird barnacle community is tough and sturdy and like most has large wings capable of flight, with a massive wingspan of 15 meters . When summoned by either the normal summoning jutsu or by swiping blood on the tattoo and performing a hand seal Songbird will be summoned mid flight soaring high in the sky as it appears from a cloud of smoke. Songbird has been said to be able to fly through anything, what this has been adapted from is the fact that Songbird can swim through normal water like it flies through the air (being made of Barnacles, a water based creature).

Songbird is sensitive to sounds, this can trigger a reaction which would be a threat to the opponent. The User can trigger the reaction by whistling a certain tune only contract signers know and which songbird can hear - this is not in any way a sound jutsu and other barnacle communities, kozui and mecha can whistle this tune if they are on the field also (Triggering it this way costs a Move out of three). However the opponent can also trigger it by using a Sound Release jutsu, a Lightning Technique or a Genjutsu that needs sound as a medium. What comes next is the Songbird's attack, a Divebomb of sorts which has the bird shoot down at great speed, increasing it's weight and solidity through Earth Release to make it drop faster - hitting speeds twice that of base Kage-rank bios. The Bird will not simply swoop the opponent up however, they will full on hit the earth with all it's strength (S-Rank) and this is where the Songbird's second ability comes in. When hitting the Earth Songbird burrows through it like an advanced version of "hiding like a mole technique" not losing it's speed as it drags the opponent through the ground, crushing and bashing them against the rocks. IF the opponent by chance dodges the technique, songbird will pop up later from underneath carrying the opponent into the air and in it's beak and throws the opponent to the ground.

Finally, Songbird flies around the Sky automatically when not attacking, defending against anything that comes from it - solidifying it's body to become that of an S-Rank Earth Defence (at the expense of a move). It flies above the user defending them easily. User can command the bird not to defend if it suits. Like all Barnacles Songbird has a strong calcite shell worth B-rank neutral t the elements except lightning which is strong against it and water which is weak.

- Can only be summoned Once per battle.
- Lasts Four turns on the Field.

• Wow

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arriving

I wonder if this is the place they were speaking of..?

walking with her hands tucked into her jacket pockets, observing the landscape and its community. Eventually Alice came across a building that was more distinct than the others, she has passed by

Hmm, definitely seems like a place of value

further entertaining her curiosity, Alice stepped into the building, wondering to herself if this is what she had been searching for. Maybe she'll see the ones who told her about their home village, inviting her to join them quite sometime ago.. hearing voices, Alice stands still, rotating her head left to right, focusing down the halls

Im not sure if im even supposed to be in here

shrugs

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What do you mean "we can't just ignore a formal summons, it's disrespectful" I'm a clone of the god damn Kage. Whatever the hell that means if I don't want to talk to the nobility of Tsuchi Heiho then I'm not going to. No piece of paper is going to tell me otherwise. They can't strong arm me into a redundant meeting I don't want to go to, and they can lose their power and position just as quickly as they got it if they feel like they can use and abuse the common people of the capital like they are pawns on a chessboard. You tell them if they want a meeting with the Kage, they can come to the capital like everyone else. No, no, I'm not mad at you, I'm angry that they think they can force us to bend to their will. We're in charge, not them. What about that academy we were discussing? To train the common folk to use ninjutsu? Do you still think it's a good idea?

The clone going by the moniker Jack seemed to be going on a rant about diplomacy or politics. He was lashing out at his meek secretary who was taking it in stride listening to the goliath ramble on about the power dynamic of the capital vs the marketplace of Tsuchi Heiho. It would seem that this wasn't the first time he said he wouldn't do something.
It was plain to see that he didn't care about nobility or political standing, instead, it appeared that he felt that each individual deserved respect be it the farmer who tilled the fields or the merchant who sold it, or even the noble that bought it. Nobility was a confusing thing for Sado and his clones, they didn't understand it at all. As he came to the end of his tirade he apologized to his secretary and told her he wasn't mad at her.
He moved onto a secondary subject before realizing there was someone listening in and scouting out the area. It was around that time that he noticed the foreign face one he didn't know. He called out from his desk into the hallway toward the girl who to him seemed to be lost, confused or both. He saw her rotating her head left to right as if trying to focus on something.

Yo, who are you? Can I help you?

He said with a firm, but respectful tone. It didn't seem like he was scolding her for being there but instead asking her how he could help her. He didn't know her, and that was weird. He knew most of the shinobi directly. It was his job after all to know his people. He lifted his right hand waving her into his office as his secretary, Catherine, bowed slightly and left the room with a stack of papers. It would look like he was someone important, if the woman was looking for help, he would be a good choice.
Jack's chakra:

Last edited: