Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
Custom: Teach someone how to use an ability to completion ( 4 )

Summary: This is an element I've used before to teach a Sage Transformation using NPC to use their abilities. Here I'm going to use it to have my clone teach a botanist/chemist/medicine using NPC, Lorelei, to use Medical Ninjutsu. I am going to take them through the entire list, teaching them how to use the abilities in the same way you would train a student in a more RP based manner. Going to break it into a few posts with separate "lessons" but I won't be following the medical handbook, doing it in a more free manner.
Meanwhile, as everyone was taking their time to reply to the original Sado his clone Smith was still working with Lorelei helping her to set up a moderately sized apothecary shop in the heart of the Graveyard of Sin. He set her up with a homey, humble, storefront and began to walk her through the process of crafting more in-depth medicines with more discernable healing and curing effects, teaching her how to use the herbs to craft stronger and more potent medicines and antidotes. Sometimes, Lorelei would think back to that day they met and his words to her that so thoroughly convinced her to join him.
One day once the shop was settled Smith would show her a few herbs, due to the fact that they were poisonous in nature, she wouldn't know about them heavily as she focused more on the healing variety, these herbs were specifically Atropa Belladonna and Conium. Smith would take them, and using a mortar and pestle he would gradually grind them into a fine syrup using the secondary ingredients; Irukandji venom, Corticotropin, Dihydroxyphenylalanine, and carbogen, to create a poisonous compound, technically it was the foundation for his own poison Shadow of the Bat.
The woman, Lorelei was tired of this drawn-out process. She was stubborn and her respect and infatuation with Smith had cooled significantly since their time in Shinramoto. She merely wanted to learn medical ninjutsu as was promised to her by Sado upon her return and get a business up and running.
Smith caught onto this and was the exact reason he was taking the time to synthesis his poison. This would be the first of many lessons to finally teach this woman how to use the various abilities that encompassed medical ninjutsu. Lorelei would call out in an opposed tone showing she was growing tired of rote memorization of herbs, it was boring. Smith understood.

I already know how to craft medicines. It's all you've taught me so far. I want to learn something more.

(Batto no kage) - Shadow of the Bat
Creator: Howard
Type: Neurological, Muscular, Respiratory
Ingredients and Background:

Shadow of the Bat is a basic poison created from several substances including Irukandji venom, a syrup created from Atropa Belladonna and Conium as well as Corticotropin a neurotransmitter that revolves around the stress response and Dihydroxyphenylalanine a precursor to dopamine in the brain. It comes in two states of matter, a tar-like liquid or a smokey, smog-like gas both having an orange and black hue. The gas has a scent like petrichor making it detectable upon breathing in and both states of matter have a cinnamon-like taste. The goal of the poison is to create fear and have a tangible effect on the brain. Howard is immune to these effects and the poison itself and due to the oxygen found in it, he can breathe it as if it were normal air, and even drink it in its liquid form. It is applied to all of his ninja tools and weapons as well as in a small vial around his neck for poison ninjutsu usage as well as being sealed in his Medical Summoning Scroll. This poison can also be applied to the fingernails to augment taijutsu usage through finger-jabs and the like as well as the teeth for more animalistic applications akin to the injection abilities of a snake through bites.

Description of Effects:

Fear is the main symptom of the poison and is the ultimate symptom that each of the other symptoms tries to exemplify and create more intense and tangible. It is crafted specifically from the interaction of the Dihydroxyphenylalanine and the Irukandji venom. Irukandji venom is a substance known to create feelings of dread, and impending doom and Dihydroxyphenylalanine becomes dopamine as it enters the brain. Dopamine that seeps into the wrong parts of the brain creates intense distress. This compounded with the Corticotropin a stress hormone causes the initial fear response. Therefore each ingredient is crafted specifically to build into this sensation of fear thus creating the emotional responses of anxiety, paranoia, panic and straight up terror from the poisoned individual. This fear is impossible to push away or out of the mind being a bodily response and is very similar to the sensations felt by Killing Intent, however, needing the poison to be cured to purge the sensations.

Paralysis is an effect of the Atropa Belladonna and the Conium. Upon being poisoned the poisoned individual's speed is halved as their muscles begin to lock up becoming unresponsive making movement harder and needing forceful action to move. Their smooth and skeletal muscles have trouble moving causing the lungs to be unable to expand and contract. Thus the poisoned individual will find it incredibly hard to breathe creating a feeling of suffocation. As time progresses this creates an intense burning pain that radiates throughout the body from the chest outward into the limbs and extremities. This inability to breathe cannot be bypassed with any breathing exercises and requires the poison to run it's course or be cured to overcome. This feeling of suffocation is at the level of asphyxiation even causing lightheadedness, a headache, and intense pain. This is an innate reaction that cannot be overcome no matter how hard the opponent tries to focus or look past it this is because when carbogen is inhaled, the increased level of carbon dioxide causes a perception, both psychological and physiological, of suffocation. Inhalation of carbogen causes the body to react as if it were not receiving sufficient oxygen: breathing quickens and deepens, and heart rate increases.

Hallucinations are the final symptom brought on by the Dihydroxyphenylalanine, Atropa belladonna, and Conium. These three hallucinogens together create vivid and surreal hallucinations as soon as an individual is poisoned. They induce a mental reaction wherein the brain itself brings out it's most base, fear bringing it to life through various hallucinations with aspects of visual, auditory, and even smell and taste stimuli. The brain creates these sensations as the poison stimulates the parts of the brain related to these sensations causing the appearance of madness and psychosis. These hallucinations can easily be mistaken for genjutsu as they have a similar application but isn't a genjutsu thus can't be broken through normal means needing the poison to run its course or to be cured. The hallucinations will seem almost real, and the opponent will be able to, see, smell, hear and taste the hallucinations if the situation arises. They can actively interact with the opponent but aren't tangible in the sense that they have physical substance or could be touched. This can make distinguishing reality nearly impossible making it difficult to fight. These can range from small changes to what the poisoned individual perceives to extreme world-altering changes and through the application of chakra ( -10, passive, and in the same timeframe as the poison ninjutsu technique ) can be controlled. The fear and hallucinations together reduce the poisoned individual's reactions by half. When a summon is exposed to the poison be they the wielders own creatures or an opponent's it makes them see their natural predator swarming around them much larger than they are and intimidating them forcing the summoning creature to disperse.
Note: Shadow of the Bat deals twenty damage per turn and lasts for six turns like other basic poisons
Alright, alright. Stop being so impatient. We'll be starting your training soon. This will be your first lesson actually. I've prepared a poison and we've undergone the numerous ways to craft medicines. However, now we learn how to use your chakra to stave off sickness, poison, toxins, and various other ailments. This type of lesson is one you can only learn via doing. Thus the poison. Your objective is to be able to take this poison, and use your chakra to increase your resistance to it. I'll explain how to do it and show you. I find it easiest to think about your body's own immune system, you already have a natural defense for these types of things. However it isn't strong enough to handle things like poison, so if you use your chakra, by picturing it as a warm, defensive aura you're able to increase your natural resistance. Here watch closely, I'll allow the aura to permeate outward and become visible.

Smith would begin by focusing on his immune system as he explained that portion to Lorelei. He imagined a warm, all-encompassing aura that radiated outward as he deliberately monitored his chakra gradually releasing it as a wave of warmth. This aura of chakra was empowered by his skill in medical ninjutsu and his persistence as he made it a visible thing having the chakra permeate through his pores radiating outward with a dark, green light. Sado and Smith because he was his clone, had a tainted sickly green chakra, not like the rest of the humans who usually had bright or blue-hued chakra signatures.
This was because of their heritage. Even when they used or molded it through the use of advanced ninjutsu it had this semi-poisonous and toxic look and feel to it. The aura continued to rise around him as he focused on raising his natural resistance, trying to show the woman how to do it for herself. This was something all medical shinobi needed to learn, as their work was dangerous. Being around sick, infirm, people, or dealing with poisonous substances, had a dangerous aspect to it.
Smith also felt it would give her a starting point If she couldn't mold her chakra to increase her resistance seeing it as a protective, warm and antagonistic thing then she wouldn't be able to learn the more advanced applications. This type of thing was the lowest of the low, where every medical shinobi had to start by learning how to visualize their chakra and mold it.

( Iryo Ninjutsu: Doku Teikouryoku ) - Medical Technique: Poison Resistance
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra: ( 40 per turn )
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will raise his resistance enabling him to stop the progression of a poison, toxin or venom he might have been contaminated with after feeling its first effects. This will not cure the poisoning but rather stop its progression so the user can continue to fight, hopefully winning the fight, to then be able to treat the poisoning. This is a skill that only consumes a move when activated, passively draining chakra, focus and stamina from the user as each turn passes.
So, as you see, my chakra has taken on a defensive, property. It's increased my natural resistance. If I were under the effect of poisons, or toxin, or a harmful substance this aura, and this chakra would push it away. It wouldn't cure, me, nor will it cure you, but it will halt the progression. It allows you to deal with your symptoms and cure them without allowing them to progress and lead to your death. This is the first technique I can teach you and is where you'll start. I'll be blunt, if you can't do this, you might as well give up as without this ability the rest become almost unattainable because if you can't visualize your chakra as defensive, or antagonistic, then you won't be able to mold it properly to heal others or yourself. Understood? Your first test is to consume this poison.

Smith would point toward the poison he had prepared with a serious tone and demeanor. He would begin to use the diagnosis skill upon Lorelei waiting and watching her as he explained what to do and how to do it. He understood that this was something that she would have to do for herself but he also didn't want her dying in pursuit of a goal she might not be able to attain.
He exhaled heavily as he lifted his left hand placing it on the table and sliding the poison toward the woman as a gesture. With his words and the demeanor he used it was plain to see that this was a test to gauge her skill. To see if she could actually learn the abilities in a timely manner.
Smith thought back to how his creator Sado had trained the young Sage Transformation user Tetsuo. He was firm, fair, and direct. Smith had to use that. There wasn't a time for sympathy or kindness. Learning high-level abilities like these took a drive and a determination that had to be found at the moment. A drive to do better next time. Smith actually knew this from first-hand experience.

And halt its progression before it kills you. I'll be honest, it's going to be a nasty, critical situation. You're going to see and hear the worst things you could imagine. If, or when you decide to give up, tell me and I'll cure the poison. Until then, I'm going to leave you on your own to try and push away what you see, feel, hear, smell and taste if you can push away those symptoms, returning to a poisoned, but active state, I'll go on to teach you how to cure yourself. Don't think I'm doing this out of malice or disregard, this lesson's primary goal is to teach you about yourself, about your abilities, and about how to overcome your shortcomings to become better. The only way to do that is to realize that life is a series of plateaus, they're nice, calm and serene but we can't stay there. We have to progress past those plateaus and become better. You can begin when you feel you're ready.

With a moment of hesitation, Lorelei would reach over grabbing the tiny concave cup of poison before taking the tiniest of sips, before downing the rest in a haphazard manner noticing it had a sweet taste over the disgusting taste she assumed it would have. The symptoms would be immediate, as the warm liquid broke through her pursed lips the warm, tingling, numbness would radiate through her body starting at her lips and rushing down her mouth and throat invading her chest and core muscles. Smith watched closely, continually performing the diagnosis skill waiting for the moment when the poison became too much for her and she gave up, her will broken. Surprisingly that moment wouldn't come.
Lorelei began to gasp for breath as her lungs, and smooth muscles began to contract the poison sapping away her will. Then came the visions, of her worst fear, what shaped her existence and what drove her forward. It was a memory, it wasn't like other fears, it was a tangible thing that had happened to her. The time she and her mother became sick after her father left them to fend for themselves in a world she was too young to understand. When they both shared her mother's last moments each growing sicker and sicker, bedridden sitting in their own sick until finally, Lorelei got better-... but her mother went quick.
Smith could to a degree perceive her hallucinations, due to the connection between his own chakra and the poison. It was because of that that he knew what she was going through as her body began to tense up and shake he was about to cut the lesson short and cure her. He leaned forward imperceptibly, just the smallest tilt toward her this was when Lorelei fought through the pain and regret, and loss to lift her right hand.
She bit her lip hard as a tiny trail of blood sept down her chin she extended a single finger on her right hand demanding that Smith back off and let her work through this. She would gradually do as she had been instructed focusing on the chakra and radiating it outward pushing away the symptoms. The chakra flared brightly as yellow energy pushed from every one of here pores allowing her to fight through the hallucinations pushing them out of her mind.

( Iryo Ninjutsu: Doku Teikouryoku ) - Medical Technique: Poison Resistance
Chakra: ( 40 per turn )
Description: The user will raise his resistance enabling him to stop the progression of a poison, toxin or venom he might have been contaminated with after feeling its first effects. This will not cure the poisoning but rather stop its progression so the user can continue to fight, hopefully winning the fight, to then be able to treat the poisoning. This is a skill that only consumes a move when activated, passively draining chakra, focus and stamina from the user as each turn passes.
*Cough* I-... I think I'm ready-... t-... to-.. move on. *Cough*

Smith was still using the diagnosis skill and was able to perceive that she had indeed pushed away the symptoms using the Poison Resistance skill that he had taught her. He laughed a bit as a wry grin crept up his face. He would be impetuous with his next few actions. He began to speak again with a tone that picked up becoming more interested and enthralled by this process. He knew without a doubt that this woman could put to use the skills he would teach her.
This action proved it to him and that was what he needed. He grabbed a small scalpel and drew it across the bare flesh on her right bicep creating a small wound. She recoiled in shock, there wasn't any real pain but she was surprised by this turn of events. She began to notice subtle differences. Smith, and his creator Sado were sadistic creatures. Even if they hid it from the world she was beginning to see it more aptly than the rest. However, there was something inside, they wanted to help others those they deemed their family and friends. That's why this action shocked her.
He had never hurt her before, she pulled back a bit thinking there had to be a reason for the quick cut to her skin. Smith smiled a bit his wry grin fading back into that charismatic smile that had drawn her in the very first moment they met. He spoke with that same haughty, tone, that voice. The tone that could calm and reassure just about anyone. He began to explain what he was doing and why he was doing it, and what she would need to do.

Alright, with the first incision made, I'll explain. This is a way to actually cure poisons, and toxins, as well as other harmful stimuli. I'll perform half of the job for you so you can get an idea of what to do. First, an incision is made upon the patient. Then, with that same chakra you just used to create the hostile aura that pushed away the symptoms you need to circulate it through your patient. It is able to pick up the invasive substance in this instance the poison molecules. From there you move the poison around the body returning it to the incision and pulling from the body all of those harmful substances. Here watch.

Smith would do as he told her focusing upon his chakra using it alongside the diagnosis skill to send a stream of chakra outward through his hand and into the miniscule wound he had created. This would allow him to force the chakra through Lorelei's circulatory system as he used it to pick up and move the metabolized poisons through the body.
He would continuously supply the technique with chakra allowing Lorelei to watch what he was doing streaming the chakra through the wound and into her body. The symptoms would begin to fade as he yanked the chakra back toward the wound pulling out a great deal of the poison reducing the effects of the poison a bit.
It was a rather deliberate ability, taking a fair amount of time to administer. However, Smith was rather good at it, both teaching it and using it as he drained away the poison and left it fall into a basin next to them on the table.

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Doku Ekiso ) - Medical Technique: Poison Extraction Jutsu
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Description: An advanced medical jutsu used when the user cannot make enough antidote to cope with a poison. This is used to extract a great deal of the poison from a body, and then the antidote can be administered. The user will need a medium (his own chakra or water) which he will insert into the patients body, using his chakra to gather the poison directly from the tissues, merging it with the medium to then remove and discard. The technique can only remove a limited amount of poison and will not negate any ongoing effects as it cannot remove poison already being metabolized/in effect. Because of this, the medical ninja will still need to administer an antidote.
Note: Can only be used twice, each use delaying the effects of the poison for 4 turns.
With a small amount of the poison removed, an antidote can be applied.

First, I want you to do to what I just did and dilute and remove the poison.

Lore would do as she was instructed, fighting through the remainder of the poison she would release chakra from her left hand as she placed it over the wound on her right bicep. She would circulate that chakra through her body as her muscles continued to tense and shake. The symptoms had dulled significantly from what Smith had already done but she didn't want to let him down or die from this poison.
The process was much slower and more drawn out than Smith's was showing her directly the skill difference between the two. Tamping down her fear, which was swelling through her body she gathered up the remainder of the poison and pulled it out of the wound draining it into that same basin. She pulled out only a few drops compared to the much larger mass of poison that Smith was able to remove from her. She sighed heavily as the symptoms degraded further.

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Doku Ekiso ) - Medical Technique: Poison Extraction Jutsu
Chakra: 20
Description: An advanced medical jutsu used when the user cannot make enough antidote to cope with a poison. This is used to extract a great deal of the poison from a body, and then the antidote can be administered. The user will need a medium (his own chakra or water) which he will insert into the patients body, using his chakra to gather the poison directly from the tissues, merging it with the medium to then remove and discard. The technique can only remove a limited amount of poison and will not negate any ongoing effects as it cannot remove poison already being metabolized/in effect. Because of this, the medical ninja will still need to administer an antidote.
Note: Can only be used twice, each use delaying the effects of the poison for 4 turns.
Ho-...w was that? *cough*

Teaching her in this manner seemed to be a struggle for both of them in their own ways.

Smith spoke with a rather proud tone as he administered the antidote for his poison.

It was fine. You're doing fine. Better than I expected but let's call it for today. That was a tough lesson especially for someone new to using medical ninjutsu. Think on what you learned and use the Poison Resistance skill a few times throughout the day to get a feel for molding your chakra. We'll continue this after you've had some rest and gotten a feel for using your chakra.

Smith and Lorelei would go about their day and continue the training in the morning. The next day Smith and Lorelei would discuss the previous day, and what she had learned from it. Smith would explain that there was eas easier way to remove poison but that they had to work with the basics first.
He brought up the usefulness of water, when healing, and removing poisons. Especially clean, sterile water which allowed for wounds to be cleaned, for poison to be diluted and even worked as a suspension for medicines, and antidotes. However, he spoke with charisma and underlying understanding of water on a more philosophical level.

So, you learned yesterday that poison can be cured with antidotes, chakra, and even removed from the body via medical ninjutsu. This is true for other ailments as well. Today, we'll have a rather easy lesson which is just an extension of yesterday. You see water is a versatile element. Water can flow, or it can crash. Water can take any form. It drifts without effort one moment, then pounds down in a torrent the next. For medical ninjutsu, it's essential. You learned how to dilute and remove poison with your chakra because I feel that's easier but you can use water to do it as well. Both with the Poison Extraction technique I taught you and this new technique I'll be teaching you. Watch closely.

Smith performed a single hand seal as he channeled his chakra into a basin of water. From it, he created several moderately sized mosquito-like water constructs. Their long, hypodermic needle-like protuberances extended outward toward Lorelei. Smith controlled the mosquitos to buzz around their position showing the usefulness of water, in all of its many forms. He did have to focus profoundly on these creatures so he was unable to perform other techniques but he assumed that Lorelei was getting the picture.
He went on to carefully explain what could be done with these. They were good for emergencies when there wasn't time to craft an antidote or use the Poison Extraction technique he taught her. He explained that the needle-like growths could literally suck out the poison but it came at a cost. This technique was painful for the patient and could cause considerable discomfort. Smith laughed gently as he had one single mosquito "bite/sting" Lorelei to show her what he meant.
The sharp protuberance pierced her skin as Smith commanded it to. This was to show her the pain it would cause to her patients if she chose to use this instead of the other more gentle and tame techniques. He knew this would take a moment to grasp because it was both a medical technique and a water technique meaning she would need to show an aptitude for water release as well.

( Iryō Suiton: Suika ) - Medical Water Style: Water Mosquito
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A ( -20 damage as the poison is removed )
Description: After using the Tiger seal, the user creates water mosquitoes, that can be used to nullify poison in a target's body. Designed specifically to suck out poison, the user is unable to use anything else while concentrating on the target. Despite being a healing jutsu, the several mosquitoes cause pain to the body as it heals it. This jutsu is capable of removing and countering up to 50 damage done by poison.
Note: Can only be used 1 time per target.

Smith's chakra
640 - 40 ( Poison Resistance ) = 600
600 - 20 ( Poison Extraction ) = 580
580 - 30 ( Water Mosquito ) = 550
Remaining chakra: 550
So, you perform that hand seal, as I showed you. It's called the Tiger hand seal, and you channel your chakra into the water. This is the easy part, next you have to mold that chakra using it to shape the water. This is the hard part, it'll take time which is why I'm giving you all day to figure this out. When you can finally mold the chakra and water into the shapes I've shown you, you'll be able to use the technique to "sting" your patient like injecting them with a needle and use the water to pull the poison or harmful substances from them. Take your time and train. I'll be taking a nap.

Smith was true to his word, he went off to take a nap leaving Lorelei to figure out the technique on her own. He had been growing more and more lethargic as his chakra had been draining and dwindling away. Lorelei spent most of the day working on it until Smith woke up from his nap to check on her progress. He watched her closely. She had gotten to the point where she could channel chakra into the medium, but she was having trouble molding it. Smith cleared his throat making his presence known.
He took a moment to explain what she was doing wrong. Just from what he saw she wasn't imagining the creature, instead, she was trying to force the water to move on its own. He explained that she would need to basically pull upon the water, and coax it into its shape. She couldn't force it and expect it to move.

Look, it's been a few hours so I'll help you along. You have to be firm, but not forceful. You can't fight the water or your own chakra, bending either to your will, only ends in failure. You have to work with it, it's a complicated thing. The water is heavy and dense, so use your chakra to change that density and to lift and move the water in a more flowing manner like a river or stream. If you try to force your chakra it'll just fizzle out, grinding against itself, similar to a strong wind technique or a lightning technique. You have to flow your chakra through the water and pick up the water like a meandering stream and continue that flow. That leisurely movement will give way to a raging motion allowing you to pull the water along. Or you could give up, in the end, it's up to you.

Lorelei grunted at his advice slightly agitated that he would suggest quitting. She seemed to get the teaching though now as she was more gentle in her approach. She flowed the chakra into the technique and gradually the water began to move and shift until it lifted upward into the air.
She imagined the creatures Smith had created earlier and was able to create them. In a joking manner, she would chase Smith around the tiny storefront with them having them buzz around him annoyingly. She was happy that she was finally able to do it. Smith, was just bored so he played along with her pretending that he was terrified of the creatures.

( Iryō Suiton: Suika ) - Medical Water Style: Water Mosquito
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A ( -20 damage as the poison is removed )
Description: After using the Tiger seal, the user creates water mosquitoes, that can be used to nullify poison in a target's body. Designed specifically to suck out poison, the user is unable to use anything else while concentrating on the target. Despite being a healing jutsu, the several mosquitoes cause pain to the body as it heals it. This jutsu is capable of removing and countering up to 50 damage done by poison.
Note: Can only be used 1 time per target.
Give up huh? Huh? Why don't you give up!?

Lorelei said in a joking tone as she chased Smith with the mosquitos finally able to perform the technique he taught her.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Shady Doctor

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After things calmed down and Smith went about his day, he started forming a lesson plan for the next class. He realized that just like when his creator taught the young Tetsuo, imparting knowledge on others was a tedious process but, it was enjoyable to be able to pass along the knowledge he had gained. He decided that the next lesson plan would deal with the anesthesia based techniques and the ones that dealt with reducing pain, or injury before applying the substantial and more refined healing techniques like the Mystic Palm technique.
He went over the best way to explain these techniques thinking on how to talk, about them and how to show his student how to use them properly. Eventually, he had a curriculum in mind for these techniques one that would explain the intricacies of each technique and show what they would be good to use for. After Lorelei ate breakfast, Smith found her chilling in the storefront obviously tending to a child and their mother who seemed to have some kind of food poisoning. Smith gave her time to finish as he watched her use the lesson he had taught her previously to treat their symptoms.
When the modest family finally left he stood on the other side of the counter that sat inside the humble storefront. He began to speak explaining anesthesia and how it could be used to treat a patient. He elaborated upon the first technique telling her the effects and how best she could use it. He went on to mention minor and moderate surgery as options.

Well, I figure it's time to move onto the next lesson. We'll be working with anesthesia and ways to calm the body, nullifying pain, movement, and irritability from your patient. These ideals will allow you to treat even the most agitated, or rowdy patient to the best of your ability. My creator has even worked upon these abilities refining them into an anesthesia based element similar to wind. Anyway, if you plan on being a good doctor, you don't want your patients to feel pain, or be conscious when you do things like perform surgery.

Lorelei cut him off shocked with what he had just said.

S-...surgery?

Smith replied with a confused tone, his eyebrows raising in bewilderment.

You did say you wanted to learn how to treat all ailments? How do you think you'll deal with puncture wounds with the object still intact, or severely broken bones with shards embedded in the subcutaneous tissue? Surgery isn't that hard if you know the human body. It's even easier when you understand how to anesthetize your patient. Do you not want to learn about it?

Lorelei spoke back in an embarrassed tone, showing she didn't expect to learn so much.

I-... I guess I want to learn it. I just didn't think I'd be a full on doctor, you know.

I just thought I'd learn a few tricks like how to close minor cuts and stuff.

Smith laughed lightly.

You've seen what I've done in Shinramoto and in Qindong, by the time we're finished you'll be able to do similar things. Set and heal broken bones, cure poison, administer anesthesia, break genjutsu, perform moderate surgery. Etcetera. Anyway back to what I was saying. Do you know how you learned that you could increase your resistance by imagining your chakra as a warm protective wave that was hostile to foreign substances? This is similar to that, but with a calmer and even debilitating chakra. You see, what you do is you mold your chakra while releasing it through your hand, imagining your chakra as a quiet, and serene medicine, similar to some of the herbs you learned about that reduce pain and inflammation. From there you release that chakra as an ethereal creature with the appearance of a snake. You can command this familiar to bite your patient, using its fangs like hypodermic needles injecting the chakra it is made of into their body. As more and more of the chakra is pumped into their body it begins to sedate them, relaxing their muscles and tranquilizing their mind allowing you to do normally painful things like set bones, suture wounds, perform surgery as well as other things. Here watch, I'll show you extend your arm.

Lorelei listened and as Smith told her to, she extended her right arm resting it on the counter. Smith would concentrate chakra into and through his right hand swirling it outward molding it through his palm holding his hand above the counter. A purple hue would begin to surround his hand as the ethereal chakra casually condensed into a miniature snake-like creature rising from his palm and moving as Smith's command. It would lift its head upward, as commanded and move toward Lorelei's right arm.
Smith would have the familiar latch onto her wrist the fangs piercing through the flesh and entering into the Ulnar artery as Smith had it course chakra through the tiny pinpricks. This would administer the chakra as general anesthesia the more chakra he allowed to flow into the small incisions would create a welling numbness and sedation that radiated up Lorelei's right arm. Smith would let the technique fade not too long after applying it. It was really only being used for teaching purposes as he let the numbness and anesthesia fade away.
He believed it would show Lorelei how to concentrate, mold and apply the technique as well as the effects it had. He also knew that it would show her the limits of the technique including how long it took to apply and how weak, or strong the anesthesia effects would be. This would allow her to know what it would work for.

Give it a try. Be sure to remember all of your past training and build off of it.

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Masui Sejutsu ) - Medical Technique: Secret Anesthesia Technique
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will charge a special chakra into one of his hands manifesting it as an ethereal pure chakra familiar, resembling a snake. It will then bite the patient, injecting chakra into him. This chakra is designed to render a patient unconscious. The effect takes some time to establish and the patient needs to be still for it to be successful but is very useful to perform surgery, suturing wounds, setting bones straight, etc as it effectively sedates the patient and acts as a general anesthesia. While it can be used in battle, its almost impossible to do so because of the time it takes for the sedation to work and the need for the connection to remain intact until it does work.
Note: Lasts 2 turns
Lorelei watched him closely piecing together the teachings. She did as Smith instructed and thought back to her previous lesson remembering the Poison Resistance technique and the Poison Extraction technique that he had taught her. The feeling of molding her chakra and using it as a protective medium gave her a good start and a decent understanding on how to apply those feelings to this technique.
She would start by lifting her right hand and channeling the chakra through her hand as she had seen Smith do, allowing it to lift off of her palm creating a wave of chakra that rose upward and vanished smoldering out. She had mastered the first portion rather adeptly and Smith was swift to point that out to her. He mentioned that the other day it took her all day to get this far when learning about the other techniques. This positive reinforcement made her blush slightly, as she continued by trying to mold the ethereal chakra. Eventually, she was able to create a tiny familiar out of it. Tiny, was a big word to describe this creature where Smith's had been about the size of his hand and palm, the one Lorelei was able to muster was about the size of her pinky finger. It was super tiny and cute but functional.
She applied meager amounts of the anesthesia chakra to her left hand applying it through the familiar on her right hand. It worked but at a severely reduced level the tingling and numbness taking a great deal of time. Smith instructed her to practice it on her own time. His only goal was to teach her how to use the abilities not to refine them. His tone wasn't exactly meanspirited in contrast it felt kind and caring, but he was swiftly realizing that his time as a clone was coming to an end. By his estimation he had a few days remaining due to his dwindling chakra supply.

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Masui Sejutsu ) - Medical Technique: Secret Anesthesia Technique
Description: The user will charge a special chakra into one of his hands manifesting it as an ethereal pure chakra familiar, resembling a snake. It will then bite the patient, injecting chakra into him. This chakra is designed to render a patient unconscious. The effect takes some time to establish and the patient needs to be still for it to be successful but is very useful to perform surgery, suturing wounds, setting bones straight, etc as it effectively sedates the patient and acts as a general anesthesia. While it can be used in battle, its almost impossible to do so because of the time it takes for the sedation to work and the need for the connection to remain intact until it does work.
Note: Lasts 2 turns
Good work we'll be moving on. My goal is to teach you the abilities. You'll be the one to refine your usage. The next technique will be a lightning based one. Similar to the water-based one you learned for poison extraction, this one will be a combination of medical practices and elemental nature. Thus, you'll have to show an aptitude for lightning release, or train until you are able to force that aptitude even if it doesn't come naturally. I feel like you'll do well at this, because of how you molded your chakra the other day. This is more forceful, and energetic than water. You'll be picturing your chakra as a grinding mass, think about creating static electricity by rubbing your bare skin against a fabric. Creating lightning, or electricity is a similar process. By creating minute charges of electricity you can numb and overload the nerves of the body. Meaning you could dull, and remove the sensations of pain, however, higher levels of electricity will also hinder movement. So you need to be careful. Again I'll show you.

As he said "again I'll show you" he lifted his left hand and began to focus on his own chakra levels. He did as he told Lorelei and in essence, molded his chakra by rubbing it against itself creating a static charge as he released it from his index finger. This creating tiny shocks of electricity that snapped and clicked outward from his index finger arcing upward insignificantly.
He touched his finger to Lorelei's right hand targeting the median nerve, instigating a tightness in her hand that mimicked the symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome. It would be a numbing sensation, that made moving the finger harder. Smith watched Lorelei's reaction as the arc of electricity jolted forward creating a shock similar to static discharge.
It seemed that she instantly got the idea, as it was a technique that actually affected her body with symptoms she could see. Smith yawned a bit, showing he was tired, and expending the chakra for these lessons were beginning to take a toll on him leaving him progressively more sluggish.

( Iryō Raikō Ninjutsu: Shinkeikei Konran no Jutsu ) - Lightning Medical Technique: Skill of Nervous System Confusion
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user charges electrical chakra into his index finger and hits the opponent. Doing so temporarily neutralizes all feeling to the targeted area for a limited amount of time, essentially anesthetizing it ( by overloading and numbing the nerves with the electrical discharge ), allowing the medical ninja to perform minor surgery or sutures without the patient having to endure the pain or being able to move his body part. This type of local anesthesia is very effective on the limbs and superficial tissues and, depending on which nerve cluster/pressure point/body area its applied to, can even leave a whole limb anesthetized. In battle, this skill can be used with free form taijutsu to great effect, though, due to the rapid contact, will produce a shorter effect.
Note: Lasts 5 turns for medical uses but only one turn if used offensively.
Lorelei would follow his lead, she picked up on this much more readily. It seemed her affinity might be lightning because she was able to produce it rather skillfully. She applied the teaching and gently touched the median nerve on Smith's right hand jolting the nerve into inactivity for a few moments.
Smith was actually glad that she picked up on that one so fast, he didn't know how many more he could teach her, his chakra was at about one-fourth of what he had started with upon his formation. If he had to guess he believed he had maybe, ten more S rank techniques in him, before he exhausted his remaining chakra. He would have to do something about that soon or accept the fact that he finally had to disperse.

( Iryō Raikō Ninjutsu: Shinkeikei Konran no Jutsu ) - Lightning Medical Technique: Skill of Nervous System Confusion
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user charges electrical chakra into his index finger and hits the opponent. Doing so temporarily neutralizes all feeling to the targeted area for a limited amount of time, essentially anesthetizing it ( by overloading and numbing the nerves with the electrical discharge ), allowing the medical ninja to perform minor surgery or sutures without the patient having to endure the pain or being able to move his body part. This type of local anesthesia is very effective on the limbs and superficial tissues and, depending on which nerve cluster/pressure point/body area its applied to, can even leave a whole limb anesthetized. In battle, this skill can be used with free form taijutsu to great effect, though, due to the rapid contact, will produce a shorter effect.
Note: Lasts 5 turns for medical uses but only one turn if used offensively.
This next one is just an extension of the last one, so we're not going to dwell on it more than just explaining. Instead of targeting a single nerve or a few nerves to create numbness with this variation you want to use your whole hand to create an electrical field. This field can be used to disrupt the body's entire nervous system because our bodies communicate via electrical impulses. This means you are able to confuse the signals in your patient's body or if you're in a dangerous situation with an unruly patient or even another type of opponent. I'll show you but I think you'll get it rather quickly since it's an extension of the last technique in a way. Try to move your right arm.

Smith would lift his right hand holding an open palm in front of Lorelei as he began to manipulate the chakra releasing a bigger electrical field. He would gently place his right hand on Lorelei's right giving her a slight jolt of electricity. There wouldn't be any pain, just a temporary numbness. Smith would direct her to move her right arm by motioning his hand and arm lifting her arm into the air slightly.
As her right arm was lifted, she tried to move it back down to the countertop but instead, her left arm struck outward. Smith explained that this was a portion of the technique, that had the potential to confuse nerve synapses causing the body to act counter to what the signals told it to do. Since there really wasn't anything advanced to explain her left her to figure it out on her own.

( Iryo Ninjutsu: Ranshinshou ) - Medical Technique: Chaotic Mental Collision
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: Manipulating the chakra in their hand, the user can create an electric field to disrupt the target's nervous system. Because the brain and body communicate using electrical impulses, the user can use the field to disrupt the target's ability to move. The result is the commands to move one body part being relayed to another, making it near impossible for the opponent to move unless they have high skill and understanding of the body or with time. This effect can be achieved by making contact with the enemy, preferably near or directly on his spine (neck, lower back, etc). Contact with a single limb or body part will affect only its symmetric counterpart. The effects last for 10 turns unless countered but are short lived in high level taijutsu users ( EIG users, Taijutsu Masters )which have an unparalleled awareness of their body movement, quickly adjusting themselves to their new nervous arrangement and in medical ninjas, who possess a high level of awareness of their own bodily functions, achieving the same effect by pure control and adaptability, causing it to last 5 turns.

Smith's chakra:
550 - 20 ( Secret Anesthesia Technique ) = 530
530 - 20 ( Skill of Nervous System ) = 510
510 - 30 ( Mental Collision ) = 480
Remaining chakra: 480
Like the last technique she picked up on it instantly able to create an electric field around her hands. The technique was extremely short-lived but she got the premise and that's all he was teaching her. He didn't have time to practice it more than a few times.

( Iryo Ninjutsu: Ranshinshou ) - Medical Technique: Chaotic Mental Collision
Description: Manipulating the chakra in their hand, the user can create an electric field to disrupt the target's nervous system. Because the brain and body communicate using electrical impulses, the user can use the field to disrupt the target's ability to move. The result is the commands to move one body part being relayed to another, making it near impossible for the opponent to move unless they have high skill and understanding of the body or with time. This effect can be achieved by making contact with the enemy, preferably near or directly on his spine (neck, lower back, etc). Contact with a single limb or body part will affect only its symmetric counterpart. The effects last for 10 turns unless countered but are short lived in high level taijutsu users ( EIG users, Taijutsu Masters )which have an unparalleled awareness of their body movement, quickly adjusting themselves to their new nervous arrangement and in medical ninjas, who possess a high level of awareness of their own bodily functions, achieving the same effect by pure control and adaptability, causing it to last 5 turns.

Last edited:

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
'What do we want to do?' An interesting question, one that needed to be asked given the time. For the past year or so, they had all moved forward, setting goals that were so far out in sight that they were somewhat laughable, but yet, through immense strength, both physical and mental, they managed to completely shatter said goals. They were leagues and leagues beyond the rest, this clan, now this village; The Golden Sabbath! But what about me? Was I really a part of this clan? My presence was little to nonexistent, merely existing as an attached name, a very underused one. Regardless of the circumstances, I had not proven my worth, nor had I actively participated in the decisions of the directions of the clan. So what right did I have to state my goals? The same goals that had just been recently try and tested; the salvation of mankind...

As I listened on there new goals were made clearer and they were equally as impressive as they previous achievements, even if Geets & Irene were just in it as a support role to a certain degree. With Irene's intentions on seeking fortune, power, and security, and Vegeta's iron clad warrior blood driving him towards glorious combat, coupled with Sado's Conquest, they were definitely on the path to another ascension.

I guess my path had been set ever since my absence. In order to receive, one must first give.

My goals? For the moment it is to prove my worth to the village's community, but more significantly, to you, the clan. My disappearance was lengthy, and worse yet, unfruitful.

I would find a tingling sensation surging through my left palm, as I look at the trio.

There is a debt that I owe each and every single one of you, and I intend on paying it in it's full.

Only after then...

From now on, you can count on my presence in all matters... We won't take down that coward Takauji, we'll make him regret even breathing this world's air.

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Practice everything I've taught you up until now for the next few days and in time we'll move onto the techniques that actually revolve around healing, changing the natural state of the body, adjusting the chakra flow of others, or rebuilding their chakra pathways.

As their previous lesson came to a close, Smith told her to practice what she had learned up until this point and that when he felt more up to it they would move onto and learn the more healing based techniques and abilities. He was gradually slipping into a more depressive state as he fell back into the patter of boredom, apathy, and indifference. He did as he said and left Lorelei to practice everything he taught her, giving her space and time as he spent a few days avoiding contact with others avoiding the humans that were gradually surrounding him and dodging helping others.
By this point, Lorelei had gotten used to this, Smith had done this a lot in Shinramoto and even after returning to the Graveyard of Sin, the place he deemed his home he constantly slipped between manic and depressive states spending months being active hardly sleeping, or finding himself unable to find interest in things trying to bypass and dodge contact. It was a part of his personality, gleaned off of his creator, and as Lorelei learned more about medical ninjutsu she pieced together that it was an actual mental health issue. Smith and Sado seemed to have several personality disorders, and at first glance, they wouldn't be noticeable but with the extended period of time spent with him and the abilities he was teaching her, Lorelei realized what these mental health issues were. Bipolar disorder, and dissociative identity disorder and they were well hidden.
Eventually, Smith came back to a temporary state of normalcy as he decided to power through it and finish teaching Lorelei the rest of the medical abilities he knew. He thought over the best way to explain them to her and constructed a final lesson plan starting with keeping a person alive, repairing damage and other base techniques. He found Lorelei in the storefront tending to a few patients now using the full repertoire of skills he had shown her. After a few moments the patients left and Smith walked into the storefront telling Lorelei it was time to move on. He stood in the middle of the storefront as he started to explain the next technique.

So, you've learned several abilities that revolve around curing poison, and ailments, and anesthetizing your patient. Now I'll be teaching you how to how to keep your patient alive, should they be in a severely injured state. Or how to heal them if they've taken a considerable amount of damage, needing more healing than the body can naturally provide. The first thing I'll show you is how to keep a person alive, sustaining their lifeforce, and putting them on a process similar to life support. To do so, you have to risk your own life, connecting your own heart to theirs through an intuitive connection. You will use your own chakra to connect to your patient and sustain them, causing their heart to beat, their chakra to circulate and their life to sustain relying completely upon you and your body. I always feel it's easiest to show than tell.

Smith would lift his right hand as he concentrated chakra into the tips of his fingers. He would deliberately forge and mold his chakra as it released from the tips of his fingers creating five spindle-like threads of chakra. They appeared as dark green tethers extending down.
Smith would move his hand bending his fingers and controlling the threads to move and twist showing how malleable and flexible the technique was before causing them to sway and flow around Lorelei caressing her neck and chest. With a meticulous process, Smith would allow the threads to adhere to the woman's chakra system and heart.
They would surround them and gradually meld against the chakra points merging the chakra threads with the chakra flow and circulatory system of the woman. Casually he would control her body, causing their hearts to beat in sync, their chakra and body moving and acting in sync. She blushed her cheeks swelling with blood, in embarrassment.

Beat-beat-beat-beat.

Her heart started to beat faster as anxiety and embarrassment increased her blood pressure, but Smith modified the beat of her heart revealing to her that even the heart rate of others could be controlled should the patient require it. Upon his command, the woman's heart rate decreased becoming completely in tune with his own. He would go on to explain what was useful about this keeping the connection for now as he wanted to use it as a jumping off point to explain the next technique.

You see, through a connection like that you are able to lower, increase or regulate a patients heart rate or force their heart to beat even if it doesn't have the power to do it on its own. This allows you to keep a person alive, or regulate their blood pressure in the case of a stroke, heart attack or arrhythmia. However, as I mentioned it's a dangerous process, if their heart should stop completely, yours is connected to theirs meaning yours would stop. Before you use this activity you will need to study the chakra system, and the circulatory system to learn how to make the connections. Otherwise, it could kill your patient. If you'd like to give it a try, go ahead, if you feel like you want to study more before using it, we'll just move on.

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Chakra No Ito ) - Medical Technique: Chakra Threads
Description: This jutsu makes threads of chakra that the user weaves around the target, somewhat similar to those used by puppet users. The threads then embed themselves into the target and connect both the user's chakra flow and the target's chakra flow directly by the tenketsu surrounding their hearts and in that area. Because of this, the heart rate and chakra frequency of both ninjas equalize and become in-sync in the areas surrounding their hearts. Upon doing this, any alteration between the chakra flow of one ninja will affect the other in the same manner. If one ninja dies, so does the other. These threads are unbreakable unless you use a strong cutting jutsu (A-Rank and above). The technique can also be used to keep an ally alive by sharing with him ones life-force and forcefully making his heart beat as it feeds off the users own heart. This technique only affects the heart but as it's the primary organ to sustain life, it can easily affect the targets and user's life.
Note: Only Medninja or Fuuma Clan members can use this jutsu.
I think I'll do some self-study before using it. It seems temperamental, and serious connecting your life to another.

Smith would smile satisfied that she at least understood the technique and could use it. He would then lift his left hand holding it up right next to the threads. He would concentrate chakra into his left hand creating a sharp aura that surrounded his left hand in a dark green cutting aura.
He would hold it for a moment showing it to Lorelei before "slice" he threw his left hand downward cutting through the threads severing the threads allowing the connection to break returning the woman's natural bodily responses as her heart rate increased in anticipation and shock. Smith would lift his left hand back up once again conferring the abilities it had. It was a sharp, blade of chakra that had the potential to make numerous and precise cuts. A scalpel crafted from chakra with abilities related to and close to those of a regular metal scalpel.
The chakra seemed to flare up as Smith began to speak explaining it to the woman trying to get her more interested in it. It would seem like the next technique was one directly used for surgery, and for an offense. Smith's tone picked up imperceptibly just rising in tone as he noticed how close to being finished he was.

Just like it appears this ability is the Chakra Scalpel technique. You can use it for delicate incisions, to perform moderate and severe surgery and to avoid contamination. You see with a regular utensil you run into the problem of sterilizing it or the potential for bacteria to form on it. With this technique, you use your chakra to create a blade, so there is no surface for bacteria to cling to. It's safer and more sanitary. It also allows you to use the chakra as an extension of your body instead of relying on a tool. This is a rather easy technique to use but requires dexterity and skill to use precisely otherwise it's no more useful than a dull butter-knife. Give it a try.

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Chakra no Mesu ) - Medical Technique: Chakra Scalpel
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra Cost: 15 - 30 ( per turn )
Damage Points: 30 - 60
Description: Chakra no Mesu is a special Ninjutsu technique used by medical ninjas. The ninja will focus chakra to their hands. This medical technique then enables the users chakra to transform into small, sharp blades. This can then be used for highly accurate incisions necessary for surgeries and anatomical dissections. Unlike regular metal scalpels, the chakra scalpel can make cuts inside the body without actually creating an open wound, limiting the risks of an infection (although it can also be used to cut the external tissues as well). The chakra scalpel can also be used offensively, although it requires great precision to be effective. Because of this requirement, using the chakra scalpel offensively is highly unusual. In heated combat, even the greatest medical-nin won't be able to exert the precision needed to make fatal cuts, but it can still effectively cut muscle tissues and tendons, rendering the target immobile. Adding to the technique's blade like quality, it also appears to give the user an increased level of durability over their chakra clad hands. The strength and effects of the technique are determined by how much chakra is put into it and how much skill and focus the user has in the technique. Its effects vary according to the targeted body though to cut through strong tissues such as bone, great skill, focus and chakra is needed. The effect can be sustained while the user focuses chakra into it.
Note: Can only be used by Canon Medical Bios or NB Medical Ninjas.
Smith would direct Lorelei specifically on how to mold her chakra to have a cutting property. It was similar to the lightning techniques from the other day. He told her to grind the chakra together as it was released.
He said this would create constant friction between the chakra exciting it. This would cause a dense blade to form, a sharp, and versatile one, that allows for all of the things he had mentioned. It took a few moments for her to understand but she got it rather quickly picking up on the similarities he showed her. He released the chakra from her right hand and concentrated on it imagining it sliding against itself.
This caused the chakra to sharpen similar to lightning or wind created a dense blade of orange-hued bright chakra. It was different than Smith's, brighter, and healthier. She grasped the concept well and swung her hand around for a moment. After seeing the technique she left it die off, no longer supplying it with chakra.

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Chakra no Mesu ) - Medical Technique: Chakra Scalpel
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra Cost: 15 - 30 ( per turn )
Damage Points: 30 - 60
Description: Chakra no Mesu is a special Ninjutsu technique used by medical ninjas. The ninja will focus chakra to their hands. This medical technique then enables the users chakra to transform into small, sharp blades. This can then be used for highly accurate incisions necessary for surgeries and anatomical dissections. Unlike regular metal scalpels, the chakra scalpel can make cuts inside the body without actually creating an open wound, limiting the risks of an infection (although it can also be used to cut the external tissues as well). The chakra scalpel can also be used offensively, although it requires great precision to be effective. Because of this requirement, using the chakra scalpel offensively is highly unusual. In heated combat, even the greatest medical-nin won't be able to exert the precision needed to make fatal cuts, but it can still effectively cut muscle tissues and tendons, rendering the target immobile. Adding to the technique's blade like quality, it also appears to give the user an increased level of durability over their chakra clad hands. The strength and effects of the technique are determined by how much chakra is put into it and how much skill and focus the user has in the technique. Its effects vary according to the targeted body though to cut through strong tissues such as bone, great skill, focus and chakra is needed. The effect can be sustained while the user focuses chakra into it.
Note: Can only be used by Canon Medical Bios or NB Medical Ninjas.
Good, we can move on. The next two abilities form a pair, they revolve around healing yourself or others by increasing the speed at which cells recover. For the first one, you increase the rate of mitosis by providing with the energy to divide allowing flesh or muscle to be produced. However, this isn't a healing technique in truth. It is a growth technique. It can replace flesh or muscle as well as other types of tissue but it doesn't heal in the same sense as it's more complex parent technique. It merely allows you to instigate the process of tissue growth accelerating the natural process. You're aren't building something from nothing. What you need to do is release chakra from the palms of your hands onto a wound, saturating the wound site with bright, energetic chakra. As you do so you focus it into the cells providing them energy to divide. Here watch.

Smith would take the blade of chakra he never let die off, and slide it across the woman's shoulder creating a modest tear in the flesh. He would then drop the scalpel as she winced in pain. He would concentrate chakra into the wound immersing the cut with chakra. He pooled it in the cells as they began to divide creating a tingling sensation overtaking the pain.
The blood would trickle down her arm as the flesh began to well up replacing the missing tissue knitting the skin back together. There wouldn't be a scar or any noticeable difference besides the blood that had seeped out and dripped down the woman's arm. However, it would show the potential the technique had and it would show the limitations it had.
It might have been considered medical ninjutsu but it wasn't pure healing, it was merely the increase of a bodily function. So, it wasn't the chakra that closed the wound, the chakra only worked as an energy source for the body to heal itself. Smith paused for a moment watching the woman as she yanked her arm away a bit. She was noticing Smith was more violent lately, he was allowing his normal nature to slip through and that frightened her a bit.
He didn't connect with others, the charismatic face he had was a bit of a facade, a lie he told to the world. Inside he was glibber than he let on being fast-talking and smooth but also deadly. She was finally breaking away from the perception that Smith and Sado were heroes and growing to understand they were flawed and unstable creatures. Smith spoke breaking her from her thoughts. Give it a try.

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Saibō no saisei ) - Medical Technique: Cellular regeneration
Damage Points: N/A (can negate up to 60 points)
Description: The medical ninja forcibly controls the cell cycle of the target tissue, causing rapid proliferation of the cells, thereby regenerating the tissue. This is done by infusing the cells of the target tissue with the users own healing chakra, potentiating mitosis and tissue growth. The drawback of this technique is that its not actually a healing technique but a tissue growth technique. It can serve to grow missing tissue but it cannot heal in the truth essence of the word and in essence is a much simpler application of the Mystic Palm technique.
After a moment of awkward silence she would do what Smith had done. She created a tiny cut on the topside of her forearm and began to concentrate chakra into the wound trying to instigate the process of cell growth. It was tedious and took her a while but eventually with time, effort, and work she got the premise and was able to do it herself increasing the rate at which cells divided thus allowing the body to recover from the damage. She spoke with an agitated tone growing a bit annoyed with Smith's willingness to use her as a pin cushion to explain the lessons to her. There.
( Ninjutsu: Saibō no saisei ) - Medical Technique: Cellular regeneration
Damage Points: N/A (can negate up to 60 points)
Description: The medical ninja forcibly controls the cell cycle of the target tissue, causing rapid proliferation of the cells, thereby regenerating the tissue. This is done by infusing the cells of the target tissue with the users own healing chakra, potentiating mitosis and tissue growth. The drawback of this technique is that its not actually a healing technique but a tissue growth technique. It can serve to grow missing tissue but it cannot heal in the truth essence of the word and in essence is a much simpler application of the Mystic Palm technique.
We finally come to the last technique I feel I can teach you properly. This is the epitome of healing, a medical shinobi's best friend. It will allow you to heal just about anything with the proper amount of time. It's slow and cumbersome but effective. You'll need to concentrate chakra into your palms and hold them over a wound, or injury, pumping the healing natured chakra into the wound. This works for just about anything, you can close most flesh wounds, set and mend bones, heal the organs and deeper tissue, but aren't able to rebuild missing appendages or cure poison. This was why I build the foundation with the other abilities, this is a catch-all to allow you to finish anything you can't heal or help with the other abilities I've taught you. This one takes a lot of concentration, and focus. Here let's see if I can show you.

Smith would concentrate chakra into and through his palms as his hands began to glow a dark repugnant green his chakra flowing outward through his chakra system and engulfing his hands. Even with his chakra having such a dark, and depression tone it had a warmth that played into the healing potential of the Mystic Palm Technique.
He showed her the technique but knew this one would take a while. She would have to practice it on her own over the next few days. He used it to heal any remaining damage done from any of the times he used her as an example. This left her completely healed and gave an idea of how to perform the technique on her own in the future.
He waited and watched as she tried to produce the same healing natured chakra to no avail giving her tips and tricks every time she failed. Teaching another how to use their abilities was something he realized he liked doing, even if he didn't do it often.

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Shōsen Jutsu ) - Medical Technique: Mystic Palm Technique
Chakra: N/A (2x the amount of damage healed, 200 max)
Description: This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by focusing chakra onto their hands, forming an aura of greenish chakra which he then sends into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot regrow missing body parts or remove with poisons or toxins, though it can heal damage by them. Additionally, perhaps its more severe drawback is the chakra cost, which is much higher than any other medical technique. For each damage point the user of the technique wishes to heal, he needs to spend twice as much chakra. Basically, for x amount of damage the user needs to spend 2x amount of chakra to repair/heal. The user can also use this technique on himself and it can be used with one hand or two and even in two targets at a time or while using another technique with the other hand. The speed of the healing is fast but not instant.
Note: Can be used on up to 2 targets.
Note: Can only be used by Medical Ninja.

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After taking a while to regain his chakra, Sado would sit down as he took some time to meditate.

He began to draw in natural energy molding it with his own prepping his body and mind for the Eastern Continent.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
Do some moderate meditation to improve focus ( 1 )

Summary: Just meditating to enter Sage Mode, and prepping my bio for the Eastern Continent.
Sado was monitoring his breathing as he waited for the rest of his allies to either show up or send him an excuse as to why they weren't there. He took this time to think about everything that was before him. A land unknown to him, a world untouched by human hands, at least that's what he was imagining.
He inhaled drawing air into his lungs gradually inflating them as he pondered further on what he might find there. His main goal was to hunt down Takauji Ashikaga and finally settle the rivalry that started so many months ago. With time he remembered everything that had brought him here. He began his journey as an uneducated mercenary.
He was just another castaway, a misfit, too broken and bruised to even be accepted by a roving band of barbarians. He started his adventure as nothing more than a man, claiming to be something he wasn't. That day was nearly a year ago, the day he walked into Kushasogen and decided that there in these lands would be where he made his stand. He gathered up his allies, it was a daunting process.
First was Vegeta, to lock him down, to convince him that claiming land, and protecting people was the move, that was a task in and of itself. Then there was Uta, the person who inspired him to specialize in summoning ninjutsu. Sado thought on their meeting, to think, it could have ended so differently.
Two monsters, standing on opposite sides putting aside their differences to focus on what brought them together what made them the same. Finally, Vegeta added another person to their clan and the original Golden Sabbath was formed as a whole.

Gradually more memories flooded his mind, thinking back to his first meeting with the White Lotus, his breathing picked up. It was in this very land, long before he changed its landscape. Before he bound together the citizens and shinobi to build a functioning society. Together the Golden Sabbath and the White Lotus had formed an alliance that would shape the future of the Badlands of Earth, and the Ninja World as a whole as others scrambled to make up for lost time. He allowed the natural energy to pierce into his body swelling up, bringing in that raging inferno of emotions causing him to continue thinking about the past, his memories continued to flash and fade through his mind.
His mind wondered upon the time he met with Trunks, and then their trip to the Haunted Forest. That was where he met Desmond, and the Reapers, and decided that he needed to put those lands under the protection of the Golden Sabbath. He remembered in his meditation, that that was the start of something more influential, then even he imagined. That created the foundation for what would eventually become Tsumigakure.
Soon after came Ashikaga's Gambit the event that would spark Sado's drive and determination. He thought upon how he relied so heavily on the White Lotus and the Reapers in those dark, times. He made it through that harrowing even without a single casualty, neither his allies or citizens. It was what brought on his next action, the plan he formed was devious. Fake his own death, and convince the world that Sado Yasutora was no more.

He remained motionless and silent as more natural energy invaded his body. Thinking back upon everything up until this point seemed to reignite the fire that had been started months beforehand. It allowed him to recenter himself and realign his goals. He remembered Shinramoto, Lena, the Battle of Shinramoto and the Razing of Degarashan.
The memories flashed through his mind more rapidly as they became more like moments than memories. He remembered all of the actions taken by his clones, the months Smith spent in Shinramoto. The time he himself spent in Takinomori, and what had happened in Qindong.
He exhaled harder as he moved onto the next few memories. The building of the shared trading post between the Golden Sabbath and the White Lotus. The day his clone changed the Graveyard of Sin forever. His eyes were long closed focusing completely on the memories that passed through his mind through his extended meditation. Next came a sporadic flash of thought, all of the small events that lead to the formation of Tsumigakure as a whole the history they shared and what ultimately brought him to this moment.
With a final solemn and drawn out breath, his eyes shot open as he entered Sage Mode. The pupils of his eyes seemed to vanish as the eyes themselves took on a pitch black hue like those of an amphibious Salamander. He nonchalantly stood up dusting himself off ready for the future now that he had dwelled on the past and thought on what brought him to this point in time.

( Fukanzen Sennin Modo ) - Imperfect Sage Mode
Range: N/a
Chakra: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage: N/A (Active +20 Damage to all Ninjutsu and Taijutsu up to S-Rank)
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is able to reduce 20 damage from damage for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced by x2. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +20. Additionally, Genjutsu cast by the user are empowered requiring the opponent to use Genjutsu release, of one rank higher than what is normally required (Effective on Genjutsu up to B rank). Lastly, the user gains access to contract-specific anatomical features and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Usable twice per battle . Must wait 2 turns before using this technique again. Perfect Sages can use either perfect or imperfect form thrice with a delay of 1 turn between modes.
Note: Imperfect Sages can convert a maximum of 30% of their total chakra reserve. Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.

Chakra:
2900 x .3 ( ISM ) = 870
2900 - 870 ( ISM ) = 2030
Remaining chakra: 2030
Remaining senjutsu chakra: 870
Senjutsu chakra stored in Sage Release seal: 862

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado looked around sensing out the area.

So, what now? Should we go out and collect the rest?

Sado spoke with a rather deadpan tone.
Chakra:
Remaining chakra: 2030
Remaining senjutsu chakra: 870 - 10 ( ISM ) = 860
Senjutsu chakra stored in Sage Release seal: 862

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Irene would finally enter her imperfect sage mode, gaining all of the feats of a pit viper and heightening her overall abilities.

"I think I'll go meet that stranger with the mask soon if things don't pick up around here. Hopefully more of them got the message and will arrive. Patience really isn't one of my things..."

( Fukanzen Sennin Modo ) - Imperfect Sage Mode
Range: N/a
Chakra: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage: N/A (Active +20 Damage to all Ninjutsu and Taijutsu up to S-Rank)
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is able to reduce 20 damage from damage for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced by x2. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +20. Additionally, Genjutsu cast by the user are empowered requiring the opponent to use Genjutsu release, of one rank higher than what is normally required (Effective on Genjutsu up to B rank). Lastly, the user gains access to contract-specific anatomical features and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Usable twice per battle . Must wait 2 turns before using this technique again. Perfect Sages can use either perfect or imperfect form thrice with a delay of 1 turn between modes.
Note: Imperfect Sages can convert a maximum of 30% of their total chakra reserve. Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.

(Pitto No Kenjin) - Sage of Pits
Chakra: N/A (-10 more to SM per turn cost)
Description: One of the more naturally talented Snake Sage Mode users, Shady, had found a way to develope his sage mode to more fit the snakes he used. Specifically, he found a way to adapt his own bodily functions to be like that of the Crotalinae Species, or Pitvipers; A Species of snake that he himself discovered. Whenever the user enter sage mode, whether it is Perfect or Imperfect form, he would sacrifice more chakra in order to gain more unique snake features belonging to Pitvipers. This would pertain to their scales, senses and their passive abilities mentioned for basic Pitvipers. This includes their naturally advanced sensing through their pit organs. And the natural ability to camouflage their scales. Due to the minor change to the anatomy, the user would have access to these passives when entering sage mode.

Note: A passive ability that is activated along with Snake Sage Mode but must be placed in the bio and posted upon use (but not taking up a move slot)

Note: Must have learned Pitvipers Sub-species

Chakra:
2000 - 300 (SM)

Senjutsu Chakra:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Smith, the clone Sado had left with Lorelei would seek out his creator. Sado himself would form a single hand seal and form another clone standing at his side. This action would split his chakra, so he would consume a pill to regain a fair amount of his lost chakra. While he took the pill the clone he had formed would form a single hand seal forming clones of its own. Sado would gather up his things and stand idle waiting on the rest of the group to decide upon what they wanted to do.
(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique ( Sado )
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

(Hyōrōgan) Military Ration Pills ( Sado )
Type: Healing
Description and Background: Military Rations Pills (兵糧丸, Hyōrōgan) are special pills that replenish one's chakra and nourish the body. It is made up of powerful stimulants and nutrients, said to allow the user to keep fighting for three days and three nights without rest. Replenishes 50 percent of the user's maximum chakra supply per pill taken, along with pumping stimulants into the body to alleviate tiredness. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use or distribute in combat and are essentially dark brown small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach.
Description of Side Effects:
-Taking two pills in a conflict results in hyper-stimulation of the cardiovascular system. The users heart rate and blood pressure increase to the point they become painful for 6 turns after taking the pill.
-Taking 3 pills in a conflict pushes the user's cardiovascular system to breaking point, resulting in heart failure after 4 turns.
-Costs a move per turn to use.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique ( Clone )
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

Chakra:
Sado's Remaining chakra:
2030 / 2 ( Shadow Clone ) = 1030
1030 + 1450 ( Ration Pill ) = 2480
Sado's remaining senjutsu chakra:
860 - 30 = 830
830 / 2 ( Shadow Clone ) = 415
415 - 10 ( ISM ) = 405
Sado's senjutsu chakra stored in Sage Release seal: 862

Smith ( clone )
Chakra:

Clone 1
Chakra:
1030 / 3= 343
Senjutsu chakra: 415 - 20 / 3 ( Shadow Clone ) = 131
131 - 10 ( ISM ) = 121

Clone 2
Chakra:
Senjutsu chakra: 131 - 10 ( ISM ) = 121

Clone 3
Chakra:
Senjutsu chakra: 131 - 10 ( ISM ) = 121

Last edited:

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Hakumen coming from 114

Hakumen continued to talk, with Pykouta on his back. He wanted to make sure he payed respect to his fallen homies. As he continued onward, he was able to sense people in the space around him. Was other people also seeing they dead homies... or were they trying to be dead homies. Hakumen slowly walked up to them. He saw two people, weird of course. Hakumen starring at them. He then speaks after several minutes

Are you showing respect to the dead, or waiting for your turn?

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The clones were surrounding Sado as he stood idly fidgeting, seemingly bored.

Iunno who he is. I'm just trying to set up a travel playlist.

Sado said as he seemed to be tending to his technology. Due to this eye contact couldn't be made.

There we go.

Music began to play as he continued messing with the speakers adjusting the volume and tone.

You must be registered for see medias

( Sandāu~ēbu ) - Thunderwave ( Passive )
Type: Tool
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( - 5 per turn when used )
Description: Thunderwave is a basic chest plate outfitted with a surround sound speaker system, and a microphone. It can be used to play music or make noises more audible than normal similar to a karaoke machine. It is able to produce sound louder than most techniques or the clashing of techniques and can be much louder than the user or opponent can scream. In essence it can act like the (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique passively at all times being louder and stronger than even that basic technique. It comes pre-loaded with all of the wielder's favorite songs. In battle it can be used to play theme music or it can make the user louder as it has a built in microphone system connected to the speaker system.
The primary use of Thunderwave as mentioned above is the ability to play music with the offshoot of this being the ability to cancel sound waves with sound waves while playing music. This is similar to the Scientific Ninja Tool: Shijima and works like a noise-cancellation speaker. The system can emit a sound wave with the same amplitude but with inverted phase also known as antiphase to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out. This effect is called destructive interference and is able to nullify sound techniques in equal rank. The sound can encompass a short - long range area around the user being louder the closer to the user the people who can hear it are and due to this it has a dampening system as to not harm the users ears or cause them any undue problems. It can be fine tuned to look different depending on the wielder's appearance or preference.
Note: Sound techniques can only be canceled once per turn three times per battle.

Chakra:
Sado's Remaining chakra:
2480 + 145 ( Regen ) = 2625
405 - 5 ( Thunderwave ) = 400
400 - 10 ( ISM ) = 490

Smith ( clone )
Chakra:

Clone 1
Chakra:
Senjutsu chakra: 121
121 - 10 ( ISM ) = 111

Clone 2
Chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
121 - 10 ( ISM ) = 111

Clone 3
Chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
121 - 10 ( ISM ) = 111

Last edited:

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
The clones were surrounding Sado as he stood idly fidgeting, seemingly bored.

Iunno who he is. I'm just trying to set up a travel playlist.

Sado said as he seemed to be tending to his technology. Due to this eye contact couldn't be made.

There we go.

Music began to play as he continued messing with the speakers adjusting the volume and tone.

You must be registered for see medias

( Sandāu~ēbu ) - Thunderwave ( Passive )
Type: Tool
Chakra: N/A ( - 5 per turn when used )
Description: Thunderwave is a basic chest plate outfitted with a surround sound speaker system, and a microphone. It can be used to play music or make noises more audible than normal similar to a karaoke machine. It is able to produce sound louder than most techniques or the clashing of techniques and can be much louder than the user or opponent can scream. In essence it can act like the (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique passively at all times being louder and stronger than even that basic technique. It comes pre-loaded with all of the wielder's favorite songs. In battle it can be used to play theme music or it can make the user louder as it has a built in microphone system connected to the speaker system.
The primary use of Thunderwave as mentioned above is the ability to play music with the offshoot of this being the ability to cancel sound waves with sound waves while playing music. This is similar to the Scientific Ninja Tool: Shijima and works like a noise-cancellation speaker. The system can emit a sound wave with the same amplitude but with inverted phase also known as antiphase to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out. This effect is called destructive interference and is able to nullify sound techniques in equal rank. The sound can encompass a short - long range area around the user being louder the closer to the user the people who can hear it are and due to this it has a dampening system as to not harm the users ears or cause them any undue problems. It can be fine tuned to look different depending on the wielder's appearance or preference.
Note: Sound techniques can only be canceled once per turn three times per battle.

Chakra:
Sado's Remaining chakra:
2480 + 145 ( Regen ) = 2625
405 - 5 ( Thunderwave ) = 400
400 - 10 ( ISM ) = 490

Smith ( clone )
Chakra:

Clone 1
Chakra:
Senjutsu chakra: 121
121 - 10 ( ISM ) = 111

Clone 2
Chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
121 - 10 ( ISM ) = 111

Clone 3
Chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
121 - 10 ( ISM ) = 111
Hakumen listened to the conversation. This person was playing some dope music.

“Hey do you have some nipsey music.? RIP”

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Hakumen coming from 114

Hakumen continued to talk, with Pykouta on his back. He wanted to make sure he payed respect to his fallen homies. As he continued onward, he was able to sense people in the space around him. Was other people also seeing they dead homies... or were they trying to be dead homies. Hakumen slowly walked up to them. He saw two people, weird of course. Hakumen starring at them. He then speaks after several minutes

Are you showing respect to the dead, or waiting for your turn?
Hakumen listened to the conversation. This person was playing some dope music.

“Hey do you have some nipsey music.? RIP”
"Who are you??? Big guy doesn't know you, so that alone is off putting. He made it a thing to personally know his people, and apparently you're unknown.... You came to choose a grave????"

Irene then flexes on the Genin-esque stranger with her chakra alone. This would cause visible distortions in the air and crack the surrounding objects like Hashirama but cooler. This would cause a heavy weight to be pressed on every One also. This all spand out to the entire land mark, showing a testament of her chakra strength alone.

(Ninjutsu: oshi kokuou) Ninja Art: Pressure Of A King
Chakra: 5 - 40
Damage: N/a
Description: This technique is used as another form of intimidation, by showcasing the amount of chakra the user currently wields/posses. The user will exert chakra from all over their body releasing their chakra causing it to take on a transparent hue but visible to the eye. Resembling a distortion in the air. This chakra due to it being very powerful becomes very dense, meaning others though its not offensive, can feel it. As if their body got slightly heavier then normal. Depending on how much chakra is released, depends on how far the chakra can be felt from a distance.

Note: This jutsu is mainly for rping purposes but the effects of S rank can stun a chounin and genin
Note: The S rank can only be used twice
Note: A-S rank reaches up to long range C-B reaches up to mid range E-D Short range
Note: This is offensive in no way at all. This jutsu though it makes the opponent feel slightly heavier its for cosmetic purposes and does not effect the speed what so ever

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
"Who are you??? Big guy doesn't know you, so that alone is off putting. He made it a thing to personally know his people, and apparently you're unknown.... You came to choose a grave????"

Irene then flexes on the Genin-esque stranger with her chakra alone. This would cause visible distortions in the air and crack the surrounding objects like Hashirama but cooler. This would cause a heavy weight to be pressed on every One also. This all spand out to the entire land mark, showing a testament of her chakra strength alone.

(Ninjutsu: oshi kokuou) Ninja Art: Pressure Of A King
Chakra: 5 - 40
Damage: N/a
Description: This technique is used as another form of intimidation, by showcasing the amount of chakra the user currently wields/posses. The user will exert chakra from all over their body releasing their chakra causing it to take on a transparent hue but visible to the eye. Resembling a distortion in the air. This chakra due to it being very powerful becomes very dense, meaning others though its not offensive, can feel it. As if their body got slightly heavier then normal. Depending on how much chakra is released, depends on how far the chakra can be felt from a distance.

Note: This jutsu is mainly for rping purposes but the effects of S rank can stun a chounin and genin
Note: The S rank can only be used twice
Note: A-S rank reaches up to long range C-B reaches up to mid range E-D Short range
Note: This is offensive in no way at all. This jutsu though it makes the opponent feel slightly heavier its for cosmetic purposes and does not effect the speed what so ever
Hakumen hearing this person talk, it sounded a bit muffled, so he decided to activate his inner sonar technique so he could hear him clear. It seem like this woman. Who was a busty, with large.. body parts was talking to Hakumen. Sadly for her, In his eyes, she was beneath him. He quickly do a set of handseals, causing the space around him to collapse into a focal point making it take a shape of a large chain with a kunai attached to the end of it. He then caused it to launch towards the girl, in attempt to impale her head.

Shut up bitch.

Kūkan Mahō: Kami no honshitsu| Spatial magic: Divine Essence
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
Range: Short-mid
Chakra:15-40
Damage: 30-80
Description:
Through spatial manipulation the Noah collapses space around a focal point to create a construct of immense spatial density. The enormous concentration of density deposits a physical “essence” that evokes physical effects despite no physical entities being present. Fundamentally the space becomes filled with space and thus prevents other entities from passing through like they normally would with respect to rank. Being composed entirely of space, the effects of this spatial condensation are visually imperceptible naturally unless by spatial sensory or chakra sensory. The technique can be applied in two ways. First, the spatial manipulation can be anchored to an object. In this case it can be used to shroud an entity partially or completely thus acting like an aura and moving with the object. This supplements the objects physical qualities adding strength to Jutsu to make them stronger. The second application involves using the condensed space on its own. Here as space is condensed shape manipulation is applied to give the condensed product a preferred shape. This can range from a simple wall to giant spikes. Whatever the case the final product is anchored to the location it was created in and remains for up to three turns before diffusing away.
- C rank usage requires one handseal and each rank gains +1 handseal as the rank increases
- A-rank and above can be used 3 times only. B-rank usage requires a 2 turn cooldown in-between uses except for Generals and higher who require only a single turn cooldown.
- S-ranked spatial creations must always originate from the Noah’s immediate vicinity (short range) but can extend to mid-range.
- Cloaking items can only be done via techniques. Meaning this cant be used on a freeform kunais but if a kunai is used in the form of a technique then this technique still applies simply by adding an additional handseal to said technique

-Official Challenge To Shady-

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Hakumen hearing this person talk, it sounded a bit muffled, so he decided to activate his inner sonar technique so he could hear him clear. It seem like this woman. Who was a busty, with large.. body parts was talking to Hakumen. Sadly for her, In his eyes, she was beneath him. He quickly do a set of handseals, causing the space around him to collapse into a focal point making it take a shape of a large chain with a kunai attached to the end of it. He then caused it to launch towards the girl, in attempt to impale her head.

Shut up bitch.

Kūkan Mahō: Kami no honshitsu| Spatial magic: Divine Essence
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
Range: Short-mid
Chakra:15-40
Damage: 30-80
Description:
Through spatial manipulation the Noah collapses space around a focal point to create a construct of immense spatial density. The enormous concentration of density deposits a physical “essence” that evokes physical effects despite no physical entities being present. Fundamentally the space becomes filled with space and thus prevents other entities from passing through like they normally would with respect to rank. Being composed entirely of space, the effects of this spatial condensation are visually imperceptible naturally unless by spatial sensory or chakra sensory. The technique can be applied in two ways. First, the spatial manipulation can be anchored to an object. In this case it can be used to shroud an entity partially or completely thus acting like an aura and moving with the object. This supplements the objects physical qualities adding strength to Jutsu to make them stronger. The second application involves using the condensed space on its own. Here as space is condensed shape manipulation is applied to give the condensed product a preferred shape. This can range from a simple wall to giant spikes. Whatever the case the final product is anchored to the location it was created in and remains for up to three turns before diffusing away.
- C rank usage requires one handseal and each rank gains +1 handseal as the rank increases
- A-rank and above can be used 3 times only. B-rank usage requires a 2 turn cooldown in-between uses except for Generals and higher who require only a single turn cooldown.
- S-ranked spatial creations must always originate from the Noah’s immediate vicinity (short range) but can extend to mid-range.
- Cloaking items can only be done via techniques. Meaning this cant be used on a freeform kunais but if a kunai is used in the form of a technique then this technique still applies simply by adding an additional handseal to said technique

-Official Challenge To Shady-
Whew will make a battle thread soon

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Yikes. This should be fun. I would say to myself as the guy basically commits Seppuku. I would remove myself from this encounter, seeing as it was more than likely that either Geets or Irene would blow stuff up, just for the kicks of it, I would exit the building. Once outside I would simply create a clone that leaves the LM, whereas I would sit waiting and observing the fight and surroundings.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

2000 -20 /2= 990 Main & 990 Clone