Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kilik felt a chill run down his spine as Sado cuts down his original price down to half for the chakra blade, to be fair it wasn't actually useful to Kilik himself since he was more of a mind manipulator than a close quarter combatant but it would hurt to be able to cash out the item regardless of how useless it could be. With smirk, Kilik would acknowledge Sado's technique show off with a mild clap that lasted for like two seconds before he retorted calmly.
"Nice! That was a splendid Fire style move, you are quite versed your self. I guess I can't help it then, you can have the blade for 50!"
Kilik would put the remaining blade piece back to his pouch and the drone back to his backpack as he reached for his pouch for the ryo with which he paid for the Miraclo pills as he expects to receive payment for his own sell off. It would seem everything ended up perfectly than expected all in one day, alliances were made, friends were made and trades came through.
"Mr Sado, it was nice doing business with you and I hope we meet more often in the future. I might come to visit soon, have a view of your own land."
Sado took the two hundred ryo and left behind the fifty that was owed to Kilik. He also slid the chakra blade into his pouch as he stood up. He straightened up his posture and turned to his next destination. I'm happy to be allied with you all. Now I'm going to head to the market. I wish you all the best of luck in your future endeavors and I'll pass that scroll to Vegeta. I know he's versed in fuuinjutsu so he'll figure it out. I was nice to meet you too Kililk and I hope to work with you in the future.
As he said that he waved goodbye heading out for the next landmark. As he began walking he began to play his own theme music to make the trip more bearable. He was growing to like this technology very much. It kept his mind busy. He walked with purpose not exactly fast but he wanted to get to the market to buy things now that he had a little extra money.

[video=youtube;CiSeoX_4nzU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiSeoX_4nzU[/video]

Leaving Landmark - Heading to LM

Last edited:

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With the events now concluded, it was just about time the group headed home. At the very least, Fuu would head home ahead of the others, for her own business had been concluded. Yo, Korra, Kilik! She would call out as she began to head east towards Takinomori. I'm done here now, so I'm going to head out. If you guys wanna look around places, feel free but I wanna head home to get some rest.

With that, Fuu leaves the landmark, heading for .

2040 Chakra
+210 (regen)
=2100 Chakra Remaining

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado moved through the Graveyard of Sin aiming to return home.

Entering LM from LM | Leaving LM to LM

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado moves on through the area aiming towards the Grand Divide.

Entering LM from | LLM to LM

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
- Defend yourself from wild beasts (2)
-Survive a near-death situation (5)

Summary: As he passes through the land, Trunks will transverse the tough terrain, only to disturb a large bed of snakes. Through defending himself from the animals, and the shaky composition of the ground, he will suffer a great fall resulting in a near death experience.

[RP begins here]

Before traveling much further, Trunks finds himself in a different land all together. Many rock features make their beauty known as Trunks analyzes the scenery, taking notes of recently disturbed ground and what appeared to be caverns. Climbing up the face of the tallest peak he could find, Trunks tries to take in all of his surroundings. Hopefully this would give him the perspective he needed to know of which direction he should choose, or that's what he thinks as he begins the climb.

Upon taking his first few steps upward, Trunks quickly realizes that the terrain here would be more difficult to transverse than most, due to the rocks sliding under his feet from his weight. Tucking his Shakujo between his back and bag, Trunks leaps high, aiming for a stable looking rock. Landing safely, Trunks concludes that this would be his best course of action, as he leaps to a similar rock around 4 meters higher than the one he was standing. He does this several more times, until he is nearly 100 meters in the air. Taking in his surroundings, Trunks finds a path to take him where he needs to go.

Turning to make the descent back, Trunks begins to hear a the sounds of rocks moving and something dragging, but from multiple sources. Turning at once, Trunks then notices about a dozen snakes all emerging from crevices along the walls behind him. Studying the animals, he sees that the largest is about 8 meters long being about a meter wide, while the rest were around 1-2 meters long. Before he has a chance to attempt to defuse the situation, the smaller snakes attack while the larger one sits back, watching the events unfold from what it appeared.

Instinctively reaching for his Shakujo, Trunks channels his chakra into the staff, separating the rings from the head, and making them float around him from all angles, but concentrated in the direction that the snakes were coming from.

(Saisan no Uta: Dansu Ringu) - Third Verse: Dancing Rings
Type: Offensive | Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15 (-5 per turn)
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user channels their chakra through the rings of the Shakujo and causes the rings to separate from the main staff and float around the stationary ring which previously bound them. The user can then manipulate the six rings in the air to deflect average and basic chakra-infused weapons, the ring returning to the staff on its own afterwards. Each ring individually has no more strength than a freeform, chakra-infused kunai, but they may be manipulated freely and can hang in the air around the Shakujo as the user performs other techniques.
Note: ~Can only be taught by the master of Shakujo no Kyū-Setsu
~Lasts 3 turns, or until the user calls the rings back to their Shakujo

Six rings, ten snakes, plus the big guy in the back. Math is not on my side Trunks thinks as the first snake makes it within striking distance. Going in for a full length strike, Trunks manipulates the first ring to knock the snake to a rock several dozen meters below the events taking place. Grabbing two kunai with each hand, Trunks closes his eyes as he draws back and fires each at a distant snake, pinning their tails to the ground. Sorry for the pain that I must cause you Trunks says to the snakes in general, counting 5 incapacitated snakes from the original 11. The next three snakes charge at Trunks all at once, each going to a different side and attacking at a different level. A very smart tactic, Trunks himself even admits. Manipulating three of his rings, though, he is able to intercept the snakes and fling them to the same level as the one before.

Turning back to the active snakes, Trunks immediately notices that two of the smaller snakes are missing. Turning from left to right, he cannot spot where they could have gone. Calming himself, Trunks takes in his surroundings and notices three small holes near his location in the rocks making up the formation. Before long his suspicions are confirmed when the snakes emerge already in mid-strike. Reacting fluidly, Trunks uses his last two rings to smash the snakes back into the rock formation, making both lose consciousness.

Taking a breath, Trunks looks up to see the large snake, still motionless, staring at Trunks as his last two rings return to the staff. I do not wish to hurt you, please, allow me to leave and I will do so peacefully, without harming anything else. Trunks pleads with the snake. Seeming to understand, the snake blinks a couple of times before turning and slithering away. Audibly sighing in relief, Trunks turns to jump down when he hears the same sound from before but more intense. Turning back, Trunks only has time to nesrly dodge the large snakes strike. Damn he's fast! Trunks says as he looks down to see a slash in his arm from the snakes fang. Grabbing it, Trunks attempts to jump before being hit hard by it's tail, and crashing into a wall. Using his good arm to throw an explosive tagged kunai, Trunks makes the ground beneath the snake give way completely with the resulting blast, ending the altercation with the snake falling through.

Grabbing his Shakujo with his hurt arm, Trunks then catches his breath before hearing another sound, cracks and rumbles from the ground beneath. Attempting to react to the trouble, Trunks attempts to once again separate his rings from his Shakujo, but to no avail. It was then Trunks realizes that his arm has gone completely numb, going unnoticed due to the amount of adrenaline pumping through his system from the fight.

Falling with the ground beneath him, Trunks attempts to leap to a safe landing, but as he does so, realizes the paralysis is spreading down the right half of his body, wearing his jump. Crashing hard into the cavern wall, Trunks loses consciousness as his body tumbles the full distance to the ground, hitting and bouncing from several rocks along the way, causing even more to fall with him. By the time his body is at rest, the topography of the area was totally different, and would be alien to anyone that thought they knew the area.

Struggling to open his eyes, Trunks runs his medical chakra throughout his body to assess the damage. Fading in and out, he struggles to remain conscious while doing so. It doesn't take long to figure out that most of his bones are shattered, his liver is lacerated in numerous places, and he has a foreign venom coursing through his veins.

Trunks immediately attempts to grab his bag with his broken arm that could still move. Digging through it, he comes to a hard shelled case containing numerous vials and a syringe. Filling the syringe with one of the liquids, Trunks injects himself with a self created anti-venom, and begins to breath easier as the affects take over his body. Immediately then, Trunks takes newly remobile arm along with the other and channels healing chakra into both. Mending his broken arms first. Then, pain stakingly enough, setting his legs back into place before healing them as well. The minor damage could heal naturally, Trunks thinks to himself, turning his attention to his liver.

Placing both hands on the spots most afflicted, Trunks heals one laceration after another. Little by little the bleeding stopped and his liver was more and more like normal. Sitting up and breathing heavy, Trunks is more in disbelief at his own survival than anything else as he gazes at the empty sky that once held a great natural structure.

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Shōsen Jutsu ) - Medical Technique: Mystic Palm Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by focusing mainly Yang chakra onto their hands, forming an aura of greenish healing chakra which he then sends into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot regrow missing body parts or deal with poisons or toxins, though it can heal its damage. Additionally, perhaps its more severe drawback is the chakra cost, which, as the technique stands as a jack of all trades in terms of medical ninjutsu, is much higher than any other medical technique. For each damage point the user of the technique wishes to heal he needs to spend twice as much chakra. Basically, for X amount of damage the user needs to spend 2X amount of chakra to repair/heal. The user can also use this technique on himself and it can be used with one hand or two and even in two targets at a time or while using another technique with the other hand. The speed of the healing is fast but not instant, specially in internal injuries

Trunks then lays down a blanket into make shift bedding, and lays out, taking nearly a full day to recover before grabbing his belongings and setting out down the path that he nearly gave his life to find.

Coming from , headed to 90

Chakra: 1000 - 15 - 40 = 945
Health: 1000 - 10 (remaining damage from events above) = 990

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from:

Making his way through the area, Richard keeps on the lookout for any potential dangers. Keeping a hand on his sword, the Lionheart walks with caution through to the next part of the Badlands.

Leaving LM

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A large group of NPCs from Kushasogen moved through this area heading toward Takinomori.

NPCs ELM from LM | NPCs LLM to

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
All of the NPCs from Forskellig travel through here to Takinomori as instructed.

NPCs ELM from LM | NPCs LLm to

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado moved through the Graveyard of Sin at a fast pace toward Takinomori.

ELM from LM | LLM to LM

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

As Kazumi and the travelling trader reach the next section of land, they explain the situation to her. That these people had been coming to help them and the lands around them, instead of just profiteering of them. They called themselves the Golden Sabbath. Kazumi was interested. Why was the bounty placed on a bunch of people trying to help and prosper the land? How did the state and governement see them as a threat? Simply because they expanded the area they were helping? Kashmir was feeling conflicted about this mission. Sure it would give her respect and word would travel, but what about the people they were helping? Who would help them next? As they continued towards the safe zone, Kazumi had more to ponder as she walked. Maybe she didn't want to go through with the bounty. Maybe making allies with them could be more helpful...

LLM

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

Coming from the Lands of the Golden Lotus, Kazumi and Walter continued on their journey back towards the lands of the Great Wind Desert heading home. Discussing their opinions on current world events, the two travellers reached the graveyard of sin with its steep canyons and dangerous roads. Kazumi took the lead incase anything were to happen, she could react quicker than the traveller. Everything seemed to be going fine till they got roughly half way through the canyon. Kazumi was carefully watching her step but the stress and constant concentration must have been too much for Walter as he seemed to misstep, stepping too close to the edge losing his balance.

Woah!

Kazumi quickly turned around at the yelp of the man, watching as he was about to fall. With one single hand movement, Kazumi used her chakra to thrust out a pillar from the edge of the canyon wall Walter was just about to fall from, safely catching him.

Phew

After a small break helping Walter back up onto the path and checking him for injuries, Kazumi and Walter continued onwards. They could see the edge of the canyon leading to the next area of land and pressed onwards.

LLM

(Doton no Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Trunks catches up to Sado and awaits further instructions
Sorry about being a bit lazy. You have my permission to use my bio for travel.

I have too many things going on to focus on that atm.

Sado tells Trunks where Vegeta is and they go off together.

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry about being a bit lazy. You have my permission to use my bio for travel.

I have too many things going on to focus on that atm.

Sado tells Trunks where Vegeta is and they go off together.
You're good bro, it's about time I did something anyway xD

Trunks and Sado head toward the location Sado mentions

LLM