[Discussion] got a Question for girls if they're still existing here?

Sakura Michiko

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, it's a thread about OP having feelings for an ex and wondering why his ex has feelings for her ex and did things based on those ex-feelings and deciding he's going to do things in future ex-peditions in love and *** based on this ex-perience and blame it on the ex by making an exception to his expected behavior of not cheating.

It's extremely stupid
It is stupid. Like it's also stupid that the OP generalized all girls because some crap stuff happened with him and an ex. Like Op could have just asked for help or advice but nope he made this.

Xanthos

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay it's that disappointment time in life where she left me for an ex BF.

Long story short: I stopped cheating, I quit alcohol, I stopped everytime night out with my friends for her. They told me I am loosing my touch. I had to move on to a serious relationship.

This chick was heavy on me, so I stop anything I had with any girl. I abstained into her 90 day rule(don't know where she gets it). 2 months into our fairy tale, she tells me she's back with that ass hole again, she sends me pictures of herself and the n*gga in his graduation(degree). All of this happens during my exams...

My question: Girls why do you do that and what feelings do you have for the left guy?
because every girl longs to see a guy cry....just once. LOL, seriously though, don't let it get to you.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
.... become worthy for a worthy girl! Stop your unruly ways because usually girls don't like these kind o guys! You will find someone better!
That. And be someone a girl can trust. If you will still play and cheat you can't find real love.

Okay it's that disappointment time in life where she left me for an ex BF.

Long story short: I stopped cheating, I quit alcohol, I stopped everytime night out with my friends for her. They told me I am loosing my touch. I had to move on to a serious relationship.
Well, you should be like this to be taken seriously
This chick was heavy on me, so I stop anything I had with any girl. I abstained into her 90 day rule(don't know where she gets it). 2 months into our fairy tale, she tells me she's back with that ass hole again, she sends me pictures of herself and the n*gga in his graduation(degree). All of this happens during my exams...
She played and you were too naive. I understand you think you loved her but maybe was something different. Analyse yourself and you will see that was more a desire to be with her more than love.
My question: Girls why do you do that and what feelings do you have for the left guy?
Huh? Girls maybe do that when they are just girls. You said you are man. Try to find a woman.
Feelings for the left guy? Who cares? Are you happy to know that she needs you like a brother? This is also a real kind of love.

Beatrix

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:what:

I'm so confused - I'm reading the post and the replies that follow, but it's like another language. I don't speak American.

WTF is wrong with you people, abstaining rules? Getting "played".... "stopped cheating", does that mean you we f*cking other women while you had a girlfriend already?
Cause that doesn't deserve kudos, it's like someone pissing on your car every day for a week and then thanking them for the day that they don't.

Drinking, was that an issue for you? Is it all or nothing - was it a problem?

And you stopped going out with friends too? Were they a bad influence - or did you just drop them because a piece of ass told you to?