[Discussion] got a Question for girls if they're still existing here?

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The *sshole she is with now cheated on her multiple times. I gotta accept that I was a scape goat, nothing but that. I never cheated ON HER! I guess it doesn't matter now. Back to "freedom" of having fun all time tapping chicks weekends but hurt when you're seeing affectionate couples
She's hopelessly in love. I should feel for her..But I wouldn't.
She toyed with your feelings and though I should also probably say you could and should have seen the signs, I can't blame you either.
I honestly just want you to forget her bro and dont even try to be close friends with her. When they break up again (and they will because she's obviously very immature emotionally) she should not even be able to think of you as a fall back guy.
Wishing you a speedy recovery from the mental torment.

Reactions: HashiraMadara

Kishi Uzumaki

Elite
Kin
1,725💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, you are not the first man in this world that this happened so best thing to do is move on cut every tie you've with her

and don't expect her to come back to you because if she can do it once then she can do the same thing to you again and don't try to take it on other girls because you're in pain and you've life to deal with so try to make it better for your sake .

UchiGOD

Regular
Kin
179💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Let me tell u one thing:if a person really loves u,it's impossible to make her/him leave. But if he/she doesn't, it's impossible to make him/her stay.
If u really love her but she does not,then know sth,that she wasn't the one u thought she is. True lovers always complete each other. They are inseparable.

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've been a "cool guy" 2 times in my life, I ended up being sh*t on the face by both 2 girls. Should I remind you I've been abstaining for f*cking 2 months getting only kisses. Don't kid here, a man has his needs :|
When I read your posts in this thread, I can see why she dropped you, to be honest. Can't really blame her.

Reactions: Claymantan

Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay it's that disappointment time in life where she left me for an ex BF.

Long story short: I stopped cheating, I quit alcohol, I stopped everytime night out with my friends for her. They told me I am loosing my touch. I had to move on to a serious relationship.

This chick was heavy on me, so I stop anything I had with any girl. I abstained into her 90 day rule(don't know where she gets it). 2 months into our fairy tale, she tells me she's back with that ass hole again, she sends me pictures of herself and the n*gga in his graduation(degree). All of this happens during my exams...

My question: Girls why do you do that and what feelings do you have for the left guy?
She drained the life out of you untill she was bored so she went back to her ex.

Piece of advice: If a girl is trying to restrict you in a relationship, watch out. 9/10 it's a red flag. Relationships are meant to add to your life, not take from it. I hope you weren't stupid enough to chase off your friends.

Last edited:

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't stop looking for a serious relationship if that's what you want.

Don't lash your hate out on other girls because of her.

Maybe, even though she left you, the change in your lifestyle is for the better.

Also, forget about her, she doesn't deserve you if she leaves you for an ex, bruh.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I get you're hurting but that's not logical thinking. If anything this experience will help you find true love.

Ignore the stupid, "forget about her" posts, they dont know what they're talking about, it's not that easy. Just be sad, feel it out and one day you'll be tired of being sad about it. Ignoring what happened or running away from it or love won't help you as a person.

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ignore the stupid, "forget about her" posts, they dont know what they're talking about, it's not that easy. Just be sad, feel it out and one day you'll be tired of being sad about it. Ignoring what happened or running away from it or love won't help you as a person.
What you're saying is true in a sense, but do you really think everyone who posted in this thread hasn't been through a serious breakup? XD

The people who were saying "forget about her" were saying that because OP was using his heartbreak to excuse some drastic actions, and they didn't condone it.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What you're saying is true in a sense, but do you really think everyone who posted in this thread hasn't been through a serious breakup? XD

The people who were saying "forget about her" were saying that because OP was using his heartbreak to excuse some drastic actions, and they didn't condone it.
No, what I'm saying is telling someone to "forget" about someone he thought he could love and had a huge heart breaking experience with is idiotic. That's literally something he'll never forget.

Sakura Michiko

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My question: Girls why do you do that and what feelings do you have for the left guy?
Nice generalization *sarcasm* I was going to answer this post with a different response until I saw that. Before I came to this post I though this was going to be something asking for advice or something.

Last edited:

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice generalization *sarcasm* I was going to answer this post with a different response until I saw that. Before I came to this post I though this was going to be something asking for advice or something.
No, it's a thread about OP having feelings for an ex and wondering why his ex has feelings for her ex and did things based on those ex-feelings and deciding he's going to do things in future ex-peditions in love and *** based on this ex-perience and blame it on the ex by making an exception to his expected behavior of not cheating.

It's extremely stupid