[Discussion] got a Question for girls if they're still existing here?

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bro relax XD

Anybody you're not with isn't worth the time XD

The only time you should really be feeling salt over a relationship is if you got cheated on or something like that; otherwise you gotta learn to take the Ls

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
137💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She used you basically. She didn't value the relationship, she probably felt like she wanted or had to be with you because you were there for her. Overall she's trash.

Get over her. Its definitely not alright to play with somebody's emotions, especially if they put forth a effort to be with you. It's never happened to me but people in my family do it all the time. Fuck that hoe
The problem bro is that I'll take out my anger on other girls who've been in boxing me while I was dating her. I ignored them and thought I had the one but now I'll sh*t on them to drainmy sorrows. I feel bad for them but it can't be helped

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been a "cool guy" 2 times in my life, I ended up being sh*t on the face by both 2 girls. Should I remind you I've been abstaining for f*cking 2 months getting only kisses. Don't kid here, a man has his needs :|
Don't get into a relationship with anybody who has some arbitrary-ass rule like that XD

Bro you got played but you should have seen it coming XD

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
137💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't get into a relationship with anybody who has some arbitrary-ass rule like that XD

Bro you got played but you should have seen it coming XD
I over looked a lot of things since she had "fallen" too hard for me. Guess I never anticipated her bouncing way higher than me.

I got played. The worst thing is her asking me if she can move one like DEFAQ. I AM BUTTHURT ON A DIFFERENT SCALE! I want to make a bet($50) with my friends that I'll tap a chick this weekend before Monday. My skills couldn't have dulled over just 2 months.

Tenshi Hikari

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How? I am now thinking okf blocking her on whatsapp(she puts that ass hole as her D.P) but that will reveal I am salty as f*ck

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images
just do it, she wouldnt care imo. U_U

tbf i wouldnt judge both parties but for you sir, all I could say is move on and dont be bitter and think that all girls are like that.

Best of luck to you, I hope u find happiness soon. *_*

Aquaglow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay it's that disappointment time in life where she left me for an ex BF.

Long story short: I stopped cheating, I quit alcohol, I stopped everytime night out with my friends for her. They told me I am loosing my touch. I had to move on to a serious relationship.

This chick was heavy on me, so I stop anything I had with any girl. I abstained into her 90 day rule(don't know where she gets it). 2 months into our fairy tale, she tells me she's back with that ass hole again, she sends me pictures of herself and the n*gga in his graduation(degree). All of this happens during my exams...

My question: Girls why do you do that and what feelings do you have for the left guy?
First of all you cheated and now your complaining? You said you stop everything she didn't like but for how long? Girls want a MAN they can depend upon for the rest of their lives! They have to choose wisely! For guys it's all fun and games but for girls they must face the concequences whether they like or not!

Reactions: Punk Hazard

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
137💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all you cheated and now your complaining? You said you stop everything she didn't like but for how long? Girls want a MAN they can depend upon for the rest of their lives! They have to choose wisely! For guys it's all fun and games but for girls they must face the concequences whether they like or not!
The *sshole she is with now cheated on her multiple times. I gotta accept that I was a scape goat, nothing but that. I never cheated ON HER! I guess it doesn't matter now. Back to "freedom" of having fun all time tapping chicks weekends but hurt when you're seeing affectionate couples

Aquaglow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The *sshole she is with now cheated on her multiple times. I gotta accept that I was a scape goat, nothing but that. I never cheated ON HER! I guess it doesn't matter now. Back to "freedom" of having fun all time tapping chicks weekends but hurt when you're seeing affectionate couples
What you should do now is to forget her! Leave her kindly! She is obviously in love with her ex! So just leave her to him! And then become worthy for a worthy girl! Stop your unruly ways because usually girls don't like these kind o guys! You will find someone better!