[Discussion] got a Question for girls if they're still existing here?

HashiraMadara SenjUchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay it's that disappointment time in life where she left me for an ex BF.

Long story short: I stopped cheating, I quit alcohol, I stopped everytime night out with my friends for her. They told me I am loosing my touch. I had to move on to a serious relationship.

This chick was heavy on me, so I stop anything I had with any girl. I abstained into her 90 day rule(don't know where she gets it). 2 months into our fairy tale, she tells me she's back with that ass hole again, she sends me pictures of herself and the n*gga in his graduation(degree). All of this happens during my exams...

My question: Girls why do you do that and what feelings do you have for the left guy?

Reactions: HashiraMadara

Deadlift

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sorry bro. Tell her what you feel for her, if she prefers to stay with the other guy get rid of her and forget everything you had with her. If she eventually comes back, tell her to go **** herself

JENchuuriki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So you're comparing me with that lame ex of yours on my last thread?! Because she left you. LOL HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHHAHAH (can't stop laughing, sorry)

ok. maybe that 'ass hole' guy's better for her. Why didn't you asked her?!

Ricardo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not a girl but the fact that you cheated on her is reason enough. It's hard for a person to give a second chance after cheating on their relationship.

HashiraMadara SenjUchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not a girl but the fact that you cheated on her is reason enough. It's hard for a person to give a second chance after cheating on their relationship.
I never cheated WTF? I stopped that when I started dating her. I was certain she was the one who would stop me from being a trash. Now she tells me she loves me but she loves him more. I quote "when I was hurting you were there for me, thank you but I love him more" WTF!!! At the start her words were like "Please I know you. Never break my heart, stop hanging around with these girls I am yours now". Now she is the one who broke my heart

HashiraMadara SenjUchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In general?
You must be registered for see images
Dude got dumped in 2011 by the love of my life: ever since then I never put value on love. I was dating a girl for her to visit my room only. I stopped that 2 months ago when me and my current ex started dating. now this shit happens. F*ck love... I won't lie it hurts. She asking me to forgive her cause she can't move on and play a happy relationship while she broke the heart of a guy who loved him

Uzumaki Death god

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never cheated WTF? I stopped that when I started dating her. I was certain she was the one who would stop me from being a trash. Now she tells me she loves me but she loves him more. I quote "when I was hurting you were there for me, thank you but I love him more" WTF!!! At the start her words were like "Please I know you. Never break my heart, stop hanging around with these girls I am yours now". Now she is the one who broke my heart
these hoes ain't loyal man

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mate just forget her. It's one thing to forgive her but don't waste your energy worrying about it. From what I can tell she just played with your emotions when she was still in love with her ex.

HashiraMadara SenjUchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mate just forget her. It's one thing to forgive her but don't waste your energy worrying about it. From what I can tell she just played with your emotions when she was still in love with her ex.
What kills the most is when she asked me if I am okay and I reply I am fine she writes "K"

. I already feel sorry for my potential girlfriends boy oh boy, the salt is too heavy to be faithful now

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What kills the most is when she asked me if I am okay and I reply I am fine she writes "K"

. I already feel sorry for my potential girlfriends boy oh boy, the salt is too heavy to be faithful now
Then she probably isn't hurt by it at all, and just wants to move on. You need to do the same.

Forget her and her ex. Find another girl.

HashiraMadara SenjUchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then she probably isn't hurt by it at all, and just wants to move on. You need to do the same.

Forget her and her ex. Find another girl.
The problem now is that I won't look for love. I have abstained for something that failed. DEFAQ I am not even looking at a lasting thing. I'll be back to old times. I didn't like the life because it hurts other girls but that's the only way to not get hurt as far as I see it

Reactions: Dannie

Sasuke tyeezy

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She used you basically. She didn't value the relationship, she probably felt like she wanted or had to be with you because you were there for her. Overall she's trash.

Get over her. Its definitely not alright to play with somebody's emotions, especially if they put forth a effort to be with you. It's never happened to me but people in my family do it all the time. Fuck that hoe

EDIT:
On the handsome part, I doubted the n*gga is a block, but body wise he sh*ts on me(he is sexier than I am) That's why most my pics are face profiles instead of full bodies. On the rich part, my answer is :|
On this note are you like out of shape? Girls don't like it, & he might be better in bed to her. Overall it's still not cool to play with a n*gga feelings. Shit's harsh.

Last edited: