Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok now that u have released you clumps water chakra into the air, i want you to do the same thing except aim ur clumps of water chakra towards me, to c if it worked i will check with a test of myne as i walk by each of you!

*walks infront of jax and waits*

ill teach you that later it doesnt take long to learn
*lowers arms so they face TC, gathers water chakra and releases it in clumps at TC*

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
ok now that u have released you clumps water chakra into the air, i want you to do the same thing except aim ur clumps of water chakra towards me, to c if it worked i will check with a test of myne as i walk by each of you!

*walks infront of jax and waits*

ill teach you that later it doesnt take long to learn
alrite.

Il Just Follow Allong.
And Learn The Other Jutsu.

TC9tails

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*lowers arms so they face TC, gathers water chakra and releases it in clumps at TC*
*stands as the rain u created becomes sticky and pours on me*
now lets c if its strong enough, *tries to move arms freely but my arms become slower each time i move them until they wont move anymore*

excellent this is pertty good but try it one more time because the moment the sticky rain pours on me i shouldnt be able to move

*creates a clone try it on him now as i walk off to casey*

Raiden

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*stands as the rain u created becomes sticky and pours on me*
now lets c if its strong enough, *tries to move arms freely but my arms become slower each time i move them until they wont move anymore*

excellent this is pertty good but try it one more time because the moment the sticky rain pours on me i shouldnt be able to move

*creates a clone try it on him now as i walk off to casey*
*focuses harder and sends more clumps of water chakra at the clone*

TC9tails

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*shoots a clump of water chakra towards TC9tails*
*feels the sticky rain coming down*.....this doesnt feel right *moves my arms around freely with a little resistence* nope try it again except this time shoot a larger and more chakra filled clump of water chakra!

*Creates a clone for you and walks off to jake*

TC9tails

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*aims at TC*
*huge amount of rain gets sticky and piles on me moves arms for a second but then becomes completly unable to move* wow dint know u had it in u jake... well done u have successfully learned the jutsus u are free to go i will tell you when the next training lesson is

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*feels the sticky rain coming down*.....this doesnt feel right *moves my arms around freely with a little resistence* nope try it again except this time shoot a larger and more chakra filled clump of water chakra!

*Creates a clone for you and walks off to jake*
right sensei
* i focus hard as i concentrate my chakra into my hands and wait until i build up lots and

being molding it into water and shoot it towards TCs second clone and the clone then

becomes unable to move about*

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*huge amount of rain gets sticky and piles on me moves arms for a second but then becomes completly unable to move* wow dint know u had it in u jake... well done u have successfully learned the jutsus u are free to go i will tell you when the next training lesson is
:p *sticks my tounue out at every one*

hehe ^_^

-_- i havent masterd water yet so this is going to be pretty hard.
*piises in the guarden with a bottle of beer in my hand*

see.. ive masterd it quite .. well.. thank you

TC9tails

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*focuses harder and sends more clumps of water chakra at the clone*
*the moment the rain sticky pours down i maked shocked face* holy crap i cant even move i dint even have to test you well done successfully learned the jutsus THIS IS IMPRESSIVE PASS WITH FLYING COLOURS!!!

Levaz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*the sticky rain pours down* hmmmm this feels a little wierd *arm stops moving after a second* i was wrong you did perfectly:) successfully learned the jutsus but since it felt wierd do it on the clone i created one more time!
ok

*shoots a clump of water chakra towards TC9tails clone*

clone gets all sticky :D

TC9tails

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
right sensei
* i focus hard as i concentrate my chakra into my hands and wait until i build up lots and

being molding it into water and shoot it towards TCs second clone and the clone then

becomes unable to move about*
good job i knew u could do it im also impressed with you since ur at a low rank but you quickly fix ur mistakes and do the jutsu correctly so good job:D
successfully learned the jutsus

Status
Not open for further replies.