The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
blade im happy that u havent left rain bro...its so sad...jax formed a new village called kumogakure and it made tc, lgray, jake, and some other rain ninja leave here and join there...now its only us who remained loyal to ck and the rain village.

RAIN VILLAGE FOREVER.

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah and also least we still got some powerful members still around like u 3 and i got a sugguestion but i think you should take second in command i would say bibi but shes doing a good enough job sorting out the hole of NB itself

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah and also least we still got some powerful members still around like u 3 and i got a sugguestion but i think you should take second in command i would say bibi but shes doing a good enough job sorting out the hole of NB itself
well it seemed that tc was second in command when he was here and ur right about bibi...she'd do good 2..but shes busy with the hole of nb...id b honored to have such a title *remembers when i was still in anbu root with second in command title* *good times...* but its totally up to ck with that kaito

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well it seemed that tc was second in command when he was here and ur right about bibi...she'd do good 2..but shes busy with the hole of nb...id b honored to have such a title *remembers when i was still in anbu root with second in command title* *good times...* but its totally up to ck with that kaito
okies i know but for time being i think its vital for a leadership role to be inplace whilst Ck gets through his work and we can continue to function as a village

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tru that but until then u and katon are doin a good job keepin us alive alongside me blade and punk
thanks well as one of the captains i do have duty to forfill even if we are the weakest squad and incharge of newest reruits and hopefully CK will be pleased with out group efforts but i dont really have a clue on what else we need to do

Status
Not open for further replies.