TC9tails

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is our our chambers, it is where the god squad can chill and talk about plans or w/e they want.

Our chambers are divided into 3 parts on the right is our
"FITNESS AND TRAINING" room:
You must be registered for see images

On the left is the god squad's "NIGHT CLUB" (for celebrations and etc):

AND in the middle is our "CONFERENCE ROOM", with this said only god squad members can enter this room to talk about plans and conflicts:

God Squad members:
TC9TAILS (C)
NARUTO..
LGRAY
NARTOUZUMAKI
DARKBLADE

i would like each god squad member to check in at least once a week to confirm their activity and dedication...other than that other villagers are allowed to use the night club or fitness center

Reactions: Naruto..

TC9tails

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice ^_^

Its better then mine
god squad aims for perfection! urs is good to u came up with the idea

*walks in *awsome chambers captain i realy like wht you have done whit the place. hits the bar :p
thanks:D *hits the bar as well and drinks some vodka* also naruto.. read ck's office stuff has happend i will need you to prepare for tomorow we will have another battle but act like their isnt going to be a battle, im confusin but just read that thread and you will understand

Last edited:

TC9tails

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right here Captain ^^

Guess Il hit the Fitness Room.

Sits on Bench and begins lifting some 50lbs wieghts.*
good boy already training eh? well then let me help *picks up 100lbs and gives it to you* i know ur stronger than that and thanks for checking in

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
god squad aims for perfection! urs is good to u came up with the idea

thanks:D *hits the bar as well and drinks some vodka* also naruto.. read ck's office stuff has happend i will need you to prepare for tomorow we will have another battle but act like their isnt going to be a battle, im confusin but just read that thread and you will understand
*drink some coke*O_O yes i live on teh coke side of life XDback to teh thing on hand i will check it right away captain ^^

TC9tails

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
have you tried contacting them
i love the amount of effort youve put into this, this means i know exactly how many of your members are ready and online
yeah i have private mesaged them each yesterday about todays battle and thanks, yeah im thinking maybe we might need to promote some members or recruit more members...because god squads needs to be at full capasity we cant have 2 members missing

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i c..i really wish we 2 other god squad members would be more active (nartouzumaki and darkblade)
yeah i dont see them too offten we might need to get some substitutes for the time being bec three of us cant always be here too help so we need some more active memebers

Status
Not open for further replies.