Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
If the branches hit another jutsu, they will only do 80 or 100 damage regardless of how many land BUT if they bite a target, each bite will deal more damage. It's similar to Nekura jutsu and how the inherent damage boosts only factor in when they hit the target and not in clashes.

Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu are all applications of Yin-Yang; Ninjutsu is created through different ratios of Yin to Yang energy, and off Tai and Gen are almost exclusively Yang and Yin, respectively. While this is in use, you cannot use any ability that is based on some YY usage. Elemental Ninjutsu, however, is the result of shape and nature manipulation of raw chakra and doesn't require Yin and Yang usage, which is why it can be used. Basically, only Elemental Nin + the advanced version of this is all that can be used. Understand now? I explained badly before

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Next is White Tiger. Evaluate it for me and ask all questions. It's one of my favorites because of the concepts and ideas it opens up, especially when I mix my CC ideas with it. A lot I wouldn't submit, but the ideas are fun to think of lol.

( Yoton: Byako ) - Yang Release: White Tiger
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 70 (-40 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user gathers Yang energy into his arms and hands, creating pseudo sentient white tiger heads. Due to the Yang energy, the arms become incredibly hot, causing steam emanate from them. The tiger heads roar when the user attacks and releases the dense steam as a result. In spite of the menacing appearance of the tigers, the strikes do not cause bone crushing or outwardly physical harm. Each strike onto the target causes a massive release of yang chakra into the body, which causes an imbalance of Yang energy. The imbalance results in the target's inability to mold chakra sufficiently for techniques. A single strike from this technique is all that is required to imbalance one's chakra. Targets afflicted by this imbalance become incapable of using techniques unless they spend 3x the amount chakra ordinarily required. However, excessive amounts of chakra from this technique (one turn of contact or a total of 4 completed strikes) results in a more degrading consequence. The incoming chakra becomes so great that it literally begins to burn away the victim's Yin Release chakra in order to make room until the ratio of Yin is at its minimum level required for the victim to remain alive. This reduces the victim's chakra pool by 50% as well as cause their body such tremendous physical pain due to the excess physical energy in their body. Their muscles begin to tear resulting in their movement speed being reduced by 1/4th. Other Yang Release users and Yin-Yang users capable controlling the excess amounts of Yang release energy due to their training and thus, will not lose any speed and will only lose 25% of their chakra.

Note: One strike prevents the use of techniques S-rank and above and requires 3x the normal cost for techniques A-rank and below. Yin-Yang Release users can use S-rank at 3x the cost due to their elevated control. The use of Yin Release and genjutsu above A-rank becomes impossible after 2 strikes. All matter of genjutsu becomes unusable after 4 strikes.
Note: The technique ends when the user calls for it or after they've made 4 successive strikes, whichever comes first. While the justu is active, the user cannot use Yin Release or non-elemental ninjutsu.
Note: Usable twice per battle and with a 4 turn cool down.

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It carries a big similarity to Hinata's Gentle Fist move, atleast in appearance. Upon striking a target, they feed the opponent with physical energy, completely obliberating their inner balance, causing the inability to mold properly without advanced training being Y/Y. The consequences being, they have to pay an additional amount of chakra, this multiplier being x3.
The above is caused by a single strike. Should the opponent stay in prolonged contact, one turn or above, or all four strikes should hit the target, the physical energy would literally push the ratio of Yang causing an overload energy, leading to extreme physical pain similar to when Gai exits 7th Gate. Atop of so, it exhausts away 50% of the target's chakra, and their movement speed is deduced by 1/4th.
As said before, should the target have been taught Yang or YinYang, they only loose 25% and does not suffer the consequences of speed loss. Do they still suffer pain in any regard, tho?

There's no stage between the 2nd and the fourth strike? No penalty for being hit a third time?

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
It technically doesn't do damage at all, and I didn't design it to do any so the answer should be no.

The penalties for the third hit are the same as the second one; if you get hit 2 or 3 times, the effects will be the same. I know it should increase incrementally each level but it's better this way.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Yoton: Jigoku no Enjin ) - Yang Release: Ring of Hell
Chakra: 80 for touch based version/100 for ranged version
Damage: N/A
Description: By channeling copious amounts of Yang energy, the user is able to infuse others with this, temporarily enhancing their physical attributes. This is achieved in two ways, either by direct touch or proximity. The first is more limited to a single person but has greater benefits; those channeled directly into will be able to block attacks of B rank and below and gain physical alterations to their body that the Yang energy 'breathes' into life, such as twice the height or width of their body, additional arms or legs, etc as long as within reason and used solely for physical purposes. Should the user use the alternative release, then he is able to release Yang energy from his body up to Long range away, affecting all allies in the range. This variant allows the user to augment all allies with the same type of changes, ranging from all gaining wings to more. These changes only last a limited time, however; after 3 turns pass, the grown appendages or changes fall and revert back to normal. Depending on the alteration, one of a few benefits might be obtained.
Note: If additional arms, stronger arms or alterations related to the arm are made, then the target will gain an additional +20 to Taijutsu. If leg based alterations are made, then the target will gain either +3 levels to his base speed or +20 damage to leg based tai. If changes include both, then an universal durability boost of B rank Ninjutsu immunity is obtained and if wings or similar is created, then the user is able to fly at thrice their speed.
Note: The damage and speed boosts listed are passive in nature and are if the user touches someone and used this. If the ranged variant is used, then these boosts are halved (in case of speed and durability, this comes +1.5 speed levels and C rank durability).
Note: Touch based variant can only affect up to two people per event. Ranged variant creates a wave of Yang energy that affects and alone allies lasts up to 4 turns.
Note: Can only be used four times in total.

Last one, I want you to explain it and some of the things it opens up as well as ask questions ofc

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yoton: Jigoku no Enjin ) - Yang Release: Ring of Hell
Chakra: 80 for touch based version/100 for ranged version
Damage: N/A
Description: By channeling copious amounts of Yang energy, the user is able to infuse others with this, temporarily enhancing their physical attributes. This is achieved in two ways, either by direct touch or proximity. The first is more limited to a single person but has greater benefits; those channeled directly into will be able to block attacks of B rank and below and gain physical alterations to their body that the Yang energy 'breathes' into life, such as twice the height or width of their body, additional arms or legs, etc as long as within reason and used solely for physical purposes. Should the user use the alternative release, then he is able to release Yang energy from his body up to Long range away, affecting all allies in the range. This variant allows the user to augment all allies with the same type of changes, ranging from all gaining wings to more. These changes only last a limited time, however; after 3 turns pass, the grown appendages or changes fall and revert back to normal. Depending on the alteration, one of a few benefits might be obtained.
Note: If additional arms, stronger arms or alterations related to the arm are made, then the target will gain an additional +20 to Taijutsu. If leg based alterations are made, then the target will gain either +3 levels to his base speed or +20 damage to leg based tai. If changes include both, then an universal durability boost of B rank Ninjutsu immunity is obtained and if wings or similar is created, then the user is able to fly at thrice their speed.
Note: The damage and speed boosts listed are passive in nature and are if the user touches someone and used this. If the ranged variant is used, then these boosts are halved (in case of speed and durability, this comes +1.5 speed levels and C rank durability).
Note: Touch based variant can only affect up to two people per event. Ranged variant creates a wave of Yang energy that affects and alone allies lasts up to 4 turns.
Note: Can only be used four times in total.

Last one, I want you to explain it and some of the things it opens up as well as ask questions ofc
Touch version; Duration 3 turns? Can this version affect opponents, and how far can we go growing appendages from their body. Like, we can't grow something complex like extra eyes, mouths, etc? Only limbs? Are we restricted to how many limbs extra that can be grown? Say I could use this on an enemy could I essentially neutralize him by making him into a bulk of arms, a real deformity heuheu?

Since wings can be grown, we're not completely restricted to humanoid things, but I s'pose these wings are made out of flesh to, as I don't suspect any of the appendages to not be made out of flesh.

Can this be used on myself, or can I have another person, e.g a clone or my personal companion I will gain from Creation of all things?

Alternative version; Duration 4 turns? The boosts are are halved. I understand this version can only affect allies?

Overall, it's good the boosts are passive, since then it allows for active bonuses being stacked ontop.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Touch version; Duration 3 turns? Can this version affect opponents, and how far can we go growing appendages from their body. Like, we can't grow something complex like extra eyes, mouths, etc? Only limbs? Are we restricted to how many limbs extra that can be grown? Say I could use this on an enemy could I essentially neutralize him by making him into a bulk of arms, a real deformity heuheu?

Since wings can be grown, we're not completely restricted to humanoid things, but I s'pose these wings are made out of flesh to, as I don't suspect any of the appendages to not be made out of flesh.

Can this be used on myself, or can I have another person, e.g a clone or my personal companion I will gain from Creation of all things?

Alternative version; Duration 4 turns? The boosts are are halved. I understand this version can only affect allies?

Overall, it's good the boosts are passive, since then it allows for active bonuses being stacked ontop.
Touch based doesn't have a set duration, lasting until the event/arc ends. First version can be enemies or allies, second version is Allies only, as noted. There amount of extra limbs created is 2.

Correct, formed from Flesh similar to Sasuke CM Lvl 2.

Can't be self-used, no. It's designed to use Yangs positive energy to affect, ideally, allies. Ranged has a duration of 4 turns, I just noticed a typo in the jutsu suggesting 3 while the notes say 4 so I have to edit that.

Other questions?