Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
I was talking to Reborn and I'm going to skim over some of the stuff to avoid more confusion. Instead of the trigrams, just focus on the four imbalances. Remember, Lesser Yin is generally associated with Greater Yang and Lesser Yang is generally associated with Greater Yin. Whenever one of the imbalances exist, the opposite will always exist as well. System of balance, always present.

When I said first tech, I meant that you're able to learn but I forgot the Naruto one existed, but your analysis isn't flawed in regards to the jutsu. Yang is, as you said, very masculine in nature. It's masculinity is one of it's defining traits ofc. Being associated with vitality and life, it's easy to see how the Yang jutsu can represent this; the use of Yang energy to increase the vitality of Zetsu clones to turn them into full trees that are filled with 'life'.

Now, I'm for a more practical approach so some of the theoretical aspects will be shortened or skimmed. You've already started down one route with Scorps and the great tree concept, but I'm going to take a different route. Since you already spent so much time going over the basics three times, we'll get to the jutsu now lol. Power of the Sun can be seen as the purest example of Yang and it's description as physical energy that governs life. You essentially fill yourself with such a high amount of Yang energy that it empowers and fortifies your body. Walk me through this one with great detail, how you'd use it, how the Lesser Yin comes into play and everything else about it.

(Yoton: Ken'i) - Yang Release: Power of The Sun
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 100 (70 per turn)
Damage points: N/A (+30 to Taijutsu)
Description: The user will reinforce his own body with Yang natured chakra, empowering his physical abilities to the outmost limits. This allows him to become physically very strong (beyond the normal levels of chakra enhanced strength), increases his resistance to physical damage (he becomes immune to A-rank physical damage from all sources) and his speed (boosted to 1,5x his normal speed) and grants him a passive healing of all minor wounds (superficial cuts, burns, etc). However, by infusing himself with the Yang Nature, he becomes unable to use Yin Release techniques or Yin/Yang Release techniques; he cannot use Genjutsu or non elemental Ninjutsu of any kind (including special fields like Fuuinjutsu).
Note: Can only be used twice per battle.

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, you become a walking fortress.
Filling your body to the rim with the masculine nature(Greater Yang OVERLOAD), the physical aspect of the body gets fortified to match some of the most high tier modes out there. It have characteristics from other modes out there as well, such as Medical Mode, EIG, alas this is done through yang solely.
It restricts the user from quite the abilities :0 Would be nicer if it could've been combined with.. I don't know, EIG? O^O
I'll comfort myself knowing that I can still use Kaito Tai while under the influence of this.

Also, ''(he becomes immune to A-rank physical damage from all sources)'' So essentially not Lightning and Fire. What if the Fire/Lightning is made solidified? Or the lightning expands like a solid dome which not cutting properties, etc. You know, all those unusual method usages. <_<

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
It refers to physical damage such as from Earth and Water and Wind. Energy, even in physical forms, is still energy; while the impact and force behind it might not seem effective, it'd highly energized state will be what still causes harm.

Also, it should be noted that it was updated into the version below.

Yoton: Ken'i) - Yang Release: Power of The Sun
Chakra cost: 100 (50 per turn)
Damage points: N/A (+40 to Taijutsu)
Description: The user will reinforce his own body with Yang natured chakra, empowering his physical abilities to the outermost limits. This allows him to become physically very strong (beyond the normal levels of chakra enhanced strength), increases his resistance to physical damage (he becomes immune to A-rank physical damage from all sources), his speed (boosted to 3x his normal speed), and grants him a passive healing of all minor wounds (cuts, burns, small fractures, etc). However, by infusing himself with the Yang Nature, he becomes unable to use Yin Release techniques or Yin/Yang Release techniques; he cannot use Genjutsu or non elemental Ninjutsu of any kind (including special fields like Fuuinjutsu).
Note: Can only be used twice per battle and lasts 4 turns per use.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
(Yoton: Jigoku ni henkō) - Yang Release: Change into Hell
Chakra cost: N/A (+70, -10 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user is able to use his Yang nature to embue life into an elemental technique, creating a Yang/Element sentient entity that will stay on the field to aid him. The only limit is the size of the technique originally used as an elemental source as the resulting entity will always be half the size. This entity can be interacted with, can act on its own and is made of the element sourced, with all its properties intact. Its strength is based on the original elemental technique used as a source. This doesn't consume time since its actually a skill applied to a technique used at the same time.
Note: Usable 2 times per battle and up to 4 times per event to create one entity with up to 300 chakra points that is able to use jutsu from the source it was created from.
Note: Yang Release masters can apply this technique to advanced fields and CE and advanced elements.

One of the more basic Yang ideas, this one allows you to grant life into an elemental jutsu, giving it sentiency. I want you to evaluate it for me and ask any question you have on it and I'll answer and explain anything you missed.

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I spend 70 Mana, to gain a sentient creature with 300? Or do I have to spend 70 plus the amount I want to give to the creature, or... Or, if I only spend 70 on it, does it only have 70?

What happens if say I use it on;
(Baikingusutairu: Houkou sono Fenris Ookami) - Viking Style: Howl of the Fenris Wolf
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 60
Damage Cost: 120
Description: The user puts his palm infront of his face, facing the target and his other hand up infront of it, however closed together as a fist. He then punches it foward releasing a great amount of chakra, wind to shape and fire for the explosion, forming a giant wolf head around him which then gets sent at the target at a furious speed, so furious it leaves out a howl of terror. As the wolf head makes impact it ends up in a giant explosion.
Notes:
-The users arms are so exhausted after using the technique his unable to perform hand seals for this and the next turn.
-The takes 20 damage on the body due the heavy amount of chakra used for this technique.
-Useable twice.

Does it remain multi-elemental? How much power does the technique pertain when it's made 'alive' - Essentially does it still contain 120 damage if walks up and hits you, or is the damage negated? Do I wanna use this technique on a low-ranked technique rather than a high ranked - What are the boons? And why not just make a clone?

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
The first, you spend 70 and create a creature with 300 chakra. If you used it on that jutsu, then you're wasting it as when it becomes alive ( when the fox head is formed) you'd then cause it to blow up when it hits something. Not smart thinking. As for actual use, it'd be one element, not two. In this case, you'd have to pick which one it is. It's able to deal 120 damage if it attacks, counting as a move ofc, and is also able to use jutsu of whichever field you choose of the two it's made from. And how you use it depends on how chakra conservative you are. I'd use it on high ranking techs since I have high chakra pools and a lot of my useful techs are high ranking. With low ranking techs, you use less chakra but get the same amount of it.

A clone splits your own chakra cost in half while only returning 10% of that, or 5% of your chakra overall. This uses 70 to create something that's living and can use one field but is more doesn't hurt your chakra as much. Why would you even want to make a clone?

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cause maybe I thought it was one of the latter options of spending mana :shy:

But that's cool. 70 mana to get a 300 capped creature of a favoured element, not bad. So the endurance of the creature all depends on the technique it origins from, the rank that is? But the technical functions of the technique remain as well you say? Being that the wolf head would explode on contact dealing it's original course of damage?

That are the last questions, then I'm ready to move on. o-o

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
(Yoton: Taiyōnomegumi) - Yang Release: Touch of the Sun
Chakra cost:70 per use
Damage points: N/A
Description: Through the infusion of Yang natured chakra into others, users can heal others to their original best physical form. It can be used to regrow missing body parts, heal wounds, purge poisons, etc. The target needs to be alive and the bigger the injury, the longer it takes to heal. The limits of the heal, however, are almost none as it can even heal the chakra system or other injuries that are otherwise not possible to be healed. The technique requires time and physical contact and as such isn't very suited to use in a battle when compared to regular Iryo Ninjutsu.
Note: Yang Release masters are able to use on themselves.

This one is simpler and more direct; through the use of Yang energy, you can touch someone and heal them. The main limitation is that it takes a turn per limb to heal, so if two legs are blown off and this is started, it can heal them over two turns, including the turn used. Anything more than three turns would be too much to heal with this. Meaning, if someone takes an attack that deals 80 damage but only two legs are blown off, it'll still take two turns to fully heal.

Questions?

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Alright, next jutsu. Summed up version, you create 6 arms of Yang energy that form sentient snakes that are able to strike out. If they hit foes, they can cause high damage per limb and if you add elemental chakra, they become better.

Evaluate it and ask any questions you may have

(Yoton: Yamata no Orochi) Yang Release: 8 Branched Giant Snake
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 100 (110 for YY: 8 Branched Giant Snake)
Damage: 80 (each branch) 100 (w/ Elements or Yin-Yang chakra)
Description: This technique sees the creation of the mythical serpent, the Yamata no Orochi. The user begins by gathering their Yang chakra into their arms and creating three branching streams of white chakra from each of them as well as coating both arms in chakra. The user’s arms and streams of chakra will take the form of serpents with flaming amber eyes. Due to the nature of this technique utilizing one’s Yang chakra, these serpents are not simple manifestations of chakra, but actual sentient creatures. The serpents can sense entities like ordinary snakes and they share a telepathic link to the user, allowing them to communicate with each other. They act like chakra arms and can be used for a variety of purposes. In the base form of this technique, the 8 branches are simple ethereal constructs of sentient Yang chakra. In their second form, users can add nature release to the branches to increase their power. In their third and final form, the user can add Yin Release chakra and give the branches physical bodies. The addition of the Yin Release also gives the branches unique venom which drains the physical vitality of the victim. The bite from each snake lowers a victim’s physical speed, reaction, and ability to use high ranked physical techniques.
Note: Form 1 is capable by all users of Yang Release, Form 2 is capable of Yang Release masters and Yin-Yang users. Form 3, also known as Yin-Yang Release: Yamata no Orochi is only capable of Yin-Yang Users with an affinity to Yang Release.
Note: The vitality degenerating venom is capable by all branches of this technique, however there is only enough for 3 usages. The vitality degeneration venom becomes worse with every bite. If a victim is bitten once their base reaction/tracking is reduced by half, twice and their base speed and physical damage is reduced by half, and thrice they will lose the ability to use any form of tai or kenjutsu techniques and will be rendered completely paralyzed 2 turns after the third bite if not healed. The victim will be unable to do anything short of breathing, including using their chakra. Users bitten once also become incapable of using physical elevating techniques such as Sage Mode or EIG.
Note: Medical ninja or other Yang Release users can rid themselves of the poison through means of medical techniques or vitality boosting techniques such as power of the sun.
Note: Technique can only be used once per battle and requires 50 chakra points to maintain (60 above the first form). While this technique is in use, the user cannot use any non-elemental ninjutsu, Yin Release, or Yin-Yang techniques (other than this technique’s advanced variation).

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, cool.
Do I gain x tracking for each of the 6 serpents?
I assume my hands don't deal degenerating damage?
What kind of damage do they do, as when Yin do them physical?
Can I use other techs at the same time?

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Gaining tracking? Huh?
"The vitality degenerating venom is capable by all branches of this technique, however there is only enough for 3 usages." Your arms are 2 branches of this so yes.
I don't understand this question because of its wording.
Last line explains the use of other jutsu.

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. ''serpents with flaming amber eyes. Due to the nature of this technique utilizing one’s Yang chakra, these serpents are not simple manifestations of chakra, but actual sentient creatures. The serpents can sense entities like ordinary snakes and they share a telepathic link to the user, allowing them to communicate with each other'' Not that I wanted to assume anything, but considering the telepathic link, is kinda'ish connect each serpent's vision with one another and with the user himself. So I was just wondering if it had a Rinnegan'ish effect, in terms of tracking.

2. Cooooool.

3. My point was that the Serpents or 'branches' aren't physical unless Yin is applied. Right now, as a mere Yang user, I can only use the base form of the technique which is restricted to ethereal constructs. To my knowledge Ethereal is something intangibly, so I was wondering what kind of damage it would deal, when it specifies ''Damage: 80 (each branch) 100 (w/ Elements or Yin-Yang chakra)'' .__.

4. So I can still use Elemental Techniques? lul-wut. ._.

5. Also, so for 100 Chakra cost, I can to use an attack of 80x8 damage?

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
1. No, it doesn't. It's more akin to a summoning in that regard, you have a link with them and can basically communicate via thought.

3. Ohh, lol. Well, you're creating three streams of pure Yang chakra that is "alive". The highly energized chakra would cause damage similar to a laser beam or a ball of plasma or something like that. Either way, the spots would feel burned and take the damage of bimeing bitten. The elemental chakra would augment the effect by infusing their traits into it with water and earth chakra making the impact hurt more with blunt damage.

4. The arms are sentient, paying the 50 or 60 chakra per turn is enough to sustain them. You can't use anything that is listed because those fields require some form of Yin to Yang energy percentage to use. Elemental Ninjutsu is just nature and shape manipulation of raw chakra.

5. Yes, but not this damage is in regards to the bites and the venom meaning they have to strike and land to do that much damage. Otherwise, it's the single 100 damage if it hits anything other than the target it bites.