GF can destroy chakra, Ninjutsu is Chakra! Gates is Sweat and is better then Ninjutsu

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I also wonder if Gates can't still be used when your network is shutdown?

Man that Neji vs Lee fight needed to happen

WHY KISHI!

Wait, what are you even discussing? Preta absorbed both Ninjutsu and chakra, what point are you even trying to make?
lol he tossed in that Preta thing to argue about Samehada and GF

when both aren't Rinnegan abilities

it is like you can't deal with a situation with more then one solution

taking out a fire with water and taking out a fire with sand analogy

unknownvillain1254

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I also wonder if Gates can't still be used when your network is shutdown?

Man that Neji vs Lee fight needed to happen

WHY KISHI!

lol he tossed in that Preta thing to argue about Samehada and GF

when both aren't Rinnegan abilities

it is like you can't deal with a situation with more then one solution

taking out a fire with water and taking out a fire with sand analogy
No gates don't work because gf stop your access to chakar

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I love Gentle Fist, but I don't think it destroys Ninjutsu. The reason why Neji could destroy kimi's web is because of the active chakra the webs had. It was like the web itself was a person and it had its own chakra circulatory system going inside.

As for ninjutsu, I think the form and nature transformation play a role here. The word is transformation. Any ninjutsu consists of either or a combination of the two concepts, fueled with chakra. Transformation/converting of chakra into another form. I guess I'm still one of those who believe GF only destroys raw chakra, because it does only that. Manufactured chakra aka ninjutsu is a different thing.

Anyway, a big YES to Gates and GF :D

Last edited:

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First page and someone already got banned lol?

Anyway interesting thread. Kishi should of showed regular Hyuuga destroying chakra attacks, that would be a great first step for making them strong.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love Gentle Fist, but I don't think it destroys Ninjutsu. The reason why Neji could destroy kimi's web is because of the active chakra the webs had. It was like the web itself was a person and it had its own chakra circulatory system going inside.

As for ninjutsu, I think the form and nature transformation play a role here. The word is transformation. Any ninjutsu consists of either or a combination of the two concepts, fueled with chakra. Transformation/converting of chakra into another form. I guess I'm still one of those who believe GF only destroys raw chakra, because it does only that. Manufactured chakra aka ninjutsu is a different thing.

Anyway, a big YES to Gates and GF :D
I used to believe the bold too.. but then Neji destroyed water dome from the inside which was exactly what Kishi emphasized was impossible in the dome's description.

I always felt GF was built up to be the antithesis of chakra/Ninjutsu in the series.. a feeling further strengthened when Kishi gave it an ability to absorb chakra too (TLF) but Kishi didn't focus on the Hyuga enough for this to truly be apparent. My one regret about the series tbh.

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I used to believe the bold too.. but then Neji destroyed water dome from the inside which was exactly what Kishi emphasized was impossible in the dome's description.

I always felt GF was built up to be the antithesis of chakra/Ninjutsu in the series.. a feeling further strengthened when Kishi gave it an ability to absorb chakra too (TLF) but Kishi didn't focus on the Hyuga enough for this to truly be apparent. My one regret about the series tbh.
Bold part, I still believe in. The Hyuuga of it all could have made the series much MUCH better :D

About the water dome, hmmm, I guess GF really does destroy stuff. I don't remember that scenario that well. was it highly technical? Did Neji reiterate his "GF destroys chakra-based substances?"

I still hold on to the transformation theory.

Got2

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Threads over the top Shit. The same thing. The saaame thing. Its hilarious oh! The presence. The GF. Its holy. The majesty! GF was said to destroy all chakra but not Ninjutsu so dont get yo hopes into sky high bye.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bold part, I still believe in. The Hyuuga of it all could have made the series much MUCH better :D

About the water dome, hmmm, I guess GF really does destroy stuff. I don't remember that scenario that well. was it highly technical? Did Neji reiterate his "GF destroys chakra-based substances?"

I still hold on to the transformation theory.
Neji didn't reiterate it, but i don't think it gets more technical than the technique itself being listed as Ninjutsu, said to be impossible to destroy from the inside and Neji using body blow to wreck it completely from the inside.

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Neji didn't reiterate it, but i don't think it gets more technical than the technique itself being listed as Ninjutsu, said to be impossible to destroy from the inside and Neji using body blow to wreck it completely from the inside.
"being impossible to destroy from the inside" stopped being true when Kisame had to face a Hyuuga.

wiki is wiki, but it says that it can be used with pin-point accuracy to target the weak point of a technique exemplified when Neji Hyūga was trapped by Kisame Hoshigaki's Water Prison Technique, and was able to dispel it.

So I guess this pin-point accuracy to locate a weak spot of a certain ninjutsu is probably the best theory on how GF can negate/cancel ninjutsu, whatever.

Reactions: Jinrou

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"being impossible to destroy from the inside" stopped being true when Kisame had to face a Hyuuga.

wiki is wiki, but it says that it can be used with pin-point accuracy to target the weak point of a technique exemplified when Neji Hyūga was trapped by Kisame Hoshigaki's Water Prison Technique, and was able to dispel it.

So I guess this pin-point accuracy to locate a weak spot of a certain ninjutsu is probably the best theory on how GF can negate/cancel ninjutsu, whatever.
Agreed.. tbh i can imagine a very interesting battle manga if a Hyuga was the main character with an Uchiha the villain or vice versa xD

Got2

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats literal Sh*t, we know Hyuga aint punching through ****ing Ninjutsu, let that through, son, we ain't dumb. They destroy solid hot chakra, the transformation makes it Ninjutsu and thats extremely complexified and drainified literally compreahanode and then flavorth going the wire lining in the Kidomaru web be filling chakra then and there! Neji destroyed living chakra! The webs have a mind! Of its own. They are living beings who have chakra! Neji exclaimed that Sh*t.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Kaguya's palm technique shows that it was possible. They just never gave the Hyuuga clan that much power early on - Probably because it would be difficult to defeat a clan who excel in close ranged combat, have strong defenses (rotation), and could neutralize your chakra techniques.

On paper the Hyuuga Clan should of been threats alongside the top Clan's, but they were treated as mid-tier.

Got2

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Kaguya's palm technique shows that it was possible. They just never gave the Hyuuga clan that much power early on - Probably because it would be difficult to defeat a clan who excel in close ranged combat, have strong defenses (rotation), and could neutralize your chakra techniques.

On paper the Hyuuga Clan should of been threats alongside the top Clan's, but they were treated as mid-tier.
I got gold rings for this post! They be saying "Hyuga be destroying chakra sh*t" I be playing the tired game waiting for kishi to do slick sh*t but the waiting game be progressing real dil pril late and brate so Im gonna it ain't doing bill to Ninjutsu, look how useful sh*t wouldve been if they lit them up firecracker bills in the War, boys!