GF can destroy chakra, Ninjutsu is Chakra! Gates is Sweat and is better then Ninjutsu

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Body blow is used to insert chakra, but at the same time, the clones hands were the water prison in the situation not the generic ninjutsu which zabuza used and so the water prison had chakra pathways in it, body blow inserts chakra and damages the chakra pathways
show me the hands then we provided the images

and again show me scans denying the OP claims

as so far you haven't even showed a single scan on the topic

LAST CHANCE

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
stop

show me, circle it and show me Kisame's hands

I'll wait and add it to the never ending list of things you have yet to debunk like Ninjutsu and Neji's statement.

yeah he is clearly trolling he hasn't won any of the arguments he put fourth
What is body blow used for? For inserting chakra. What was that prison? Kisame water hands. Does those hands have chakra pathways and circulatory system? Yes. Can neji attack the chakra circulatory system with body blow? Yes.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What is body blow used for? For inserting chakra. What was that prison? Kisame water hands. Does those hands have chakra pathways and circulatory system? Yes. Can neji attack the chakra circulatory system with body blow? Yes.
for inserting chakra

the hell are you on about

he turned his hand into a water prison the tenketsu isn't in the prison but chakra like all ninjutsu is

now then were is your other statements counter scans.... IT HAS BEEN 4 PAGES

This is YOUR LAST CHANCE.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
for inserting chakra

the hell are you on about

he turned his hand into a water prison the tenketsu isn't in the prison but chakra like all ninjutsu is

now then were is your other statements counter scans.... IT HAS BEEN 4 PAGES

This is YOUR LAST CHANCE.
You must be registered for see images
Gentle fist inserts chakra into the inner coils system which transports chakra. Kisames water clone had his hands converted into the prison, the hands have the inner coils system and Neji saw it and attacked the coil system with palm emitted chakra.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gentle fist inserts chakra into the inner coils system which transports chakra. Kisames water clone had his hands converted into the prison, the hands have the inner coils system and Neji saw it and attacked the coil system with palm emitted chakra.
were did it say that?

I haven't seen anywhere that says the prison had the tenketsu points while in a novel I have seen that the byakugan can cut through Ninjutsu all the same

plus I have that scan for Neji

and those scans describing what Ninjutsu is

and even if I played along with your assumption without the manga stating such we've seen Neji use full body blow before on numerous occasion even that Kidomaru fight on which didn't have the users body part anywhere near him.

Full Body blow brings out chakra from all points in the body, it is the basic tech that later allows the user to do rotation

Again read the OP, know what Chakra is, know what Ninjutsu is and actually admit defeat instead of jumping from one topic to the other.

GF can deal with Ninjutsu end of.

I always do.

BTW, what are you guys arguing about GF and chakra made stuff?
Tyrance just wants to deny things for no reason

his argument is all over the place

lol pay no head

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
were did it say that?

I haven't seen anywhere that says the prison had the tenketsu points while in a novel I have seen that the byakugan can cut through Ninjutsu all the same

plus I have that scan for Neji

and those scans describing what Ninjutsu is

and even if I played along with your assumption without the manga stating such we've seen Neji use full body blow before on numerous occasion even that Kidomaru fight on which didn't have the users body part anywhere near him.

Full Body blow brings out chakra from all points in the body, it is the basic tech that later allows the user to do rotation

Again read the OP, know what Chakra is, know what Ninjutsu is and actually admit defeat instead of jumping from one topic to the other.

GF can deal with Ninjutsu end of.

Tyrance just wants to deny things for no reason

his argument is all over the place

lol pay no head
The water prison was his own hands. His hands have chakra coil system like the scans show. You just dont want to admit facts. If you want to go that way I guess I can take filler as fact from now on? Your novel is filler thats why.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The water prison was his own hands. His hands have chakra coil system like the scans show. You just dont want to admit facts. If you want to go that way I guess I can take filler as fact from now on? Your novel is filler thats why.
his hand became the prison

show me were that prison still had the chakra networK?

show me the points floating around the prions

regardless your argument still has no meaning with the point of the OP, let alone what Ninjutsu is and what Neji said

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
his hand became the prison

show me were that prison still had the chakra networK?

show me the points floating around the prions

regardless your argument still has no meaning with the point of the OP, let alone what Ninjutsu is and what Neji said
You should understand basics to understand complicated stuff. Chakra points are necessary for transport of chakra and molding chakra for Ninjutsu. Water clones obviously have those points and inner coil system, otherwise how are they weaving hand seals and molding chakra? And in this case the hand which contains inner coils system is converted into the prison water. Neji sees the circulatory system in the water and strikes it, destroys the chakra in the water clone's hand(which is converted into the dome unlike in Zabuza's case).

unknownvillain1254

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gentle Fist CANNOT "destroy chakra," only "chakra-built substances" stands no chance against it. Eight Gates Formation being "better" is your opinion. According to Naruto, Taijutsu requires no chakra, relays on stamina, and quicker than Ninjutsu. Using Kisame fight was a bad example.
He's also shown great skill in reading the flow of chakra, even within jutsu such as the Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique; and can use this insight to split a jutsu apart.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Even the jutsu profile of Water dome says the users hand must be attached to the prison and here we have some intelligent members going against it. They themselves posted the DB.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Full body blow isn't a precision strike

having the byakugan is used not only to do precision but also seeing chakra, 360 sight and other benefits

Full body is just releasing chakra from every point

Nevertheless what Neji says and what the manga also says are in line

That was filler.
Is Purple Lightning Filler?

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Full body blow isn't a precision strike

having the byakugan is used not only to do precision but also seeing chakra, 360 sight and other benefits

Full body is just releasing chakra from every point

Nevertheless what Neji says and what the manga also says are in line

Is Purple Lightning Filler?
According to him, body blow inserts chakra which would also mean Rotation inserts chakra if someone comes in contact with it. Or the small matter of water dome having tenketsu? Talk about rewriting the manga lol. I admire your patience with him man :lol

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Transformed chakar is still chakar

lol he denies that Samehada feat too

he denies these scans as well

According to him, body blow inserts chakra which would also mean Rotation inserts chakra if someone comes in contact with it. Talk abut rewriting the manga lol. I admire your patience with him man :lol
siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh man

even if his fanfic is true, which it isn't then what does that prove?

Still those scans above are true

still Neji's GF comment is true

still the OP is true

and now you just have Full Body Blow and Rotation being even more OP.