GF can destroy chakra, Ninjutsu is Chakra! Gates is Sweat and is better then Ninjutsu

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look clearly it says the casters hand must be in contact with the cell of water. Neji attacked the hand.
you can't attack the Hand when there is no hand
You must be registered for see images
Again another thing added to the list that just proves the statement stated in part 1 Naruto

in Part 2 Naruto by the old frog

and by Madara in end of Part 2 Naruto

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you can't attack the Hand when there is no hand

Again another thing added to the list that just proves the statement stated in part 1 Naruto

in Part 2 Naruto by the old frog

and by Madara in end of Part 2 Naruto
Look at the hand attached to the water cell. Neji used gentle fist on the hand broke the chakra connection.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look at the hand attached to the water cell. Neji used gentle fist on the hand broke the chakra connection.
yeah full body blow on a no hand that is now a water prison

okay buddy

I am going to ask you again what is Ninjitsu built of?

What do you mold to make ninjitsu?

What substance is Ninjitsu mostly part of?

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Full body blow to get back momentum and hit the hand. The hand supplied chakra to maintain water cell. Clear as day.
Stop. Zabuza's hand was while we see no such thing in Kisame's. No hand.. Just clear water prison that is tagged as Ninjutsu. This is why people don't take you seriously Tyrance.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No proof he destroyed it, only he cut out the chakra supply. The rear view is not shown so we cant say for sure if the hand was attached or not.
No proof?
Do you not see it being destroyed?!
So now you not only ignore the ability to read but you can't see visual images too?

Same thing here.

HANDS BECOME WATER.
NO HANDS HERE

Now you are not even arguing about ninjutsu and chakra but are just trying to post a ton so that we won't reply and you can pretend that you won.

Last edited:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Stop. Zabuza's hand was while we see no such thing in Kisame's. No hand.. Just clear water prison that is tagged as Ninjutsu. This is why people don't take you seriously Tyrance.
Zabuza had to use hands so Kisame also should. What kisame did there is create a water clone and make the prison, you do know that water clones have tenketsu right? Just like shadow clones they are living copies of the user. The hands which converted into water has tenketsu, neji awakened byakugan and saw the tenketsu and stopped it. Otherwise why awaken byakugan? He could simply gentle fist smashed the water prison.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zabuza had to use hands so Kisame also should. What kisame did there is create a water clone and make the prison, you do know that water clones have tenketsu right? Just like shadow clones they are living copies of the user. The hands which converted into water has tenketsu, neji awakened byakugan and saw the tenketsu and stopped it. Otherwise why awaken byakugan? He could simply gentle fist smashed the water prison.
yet he didn't so please stop with your fanfic

also we still wait for scans denying the chakra substance stuff as you never did post anything yet

you turn on the byakugan to see chakra so that you can deal with chakra

Anyway you have admitted defeat.

Thanks for derailing the thread for so many pages Tyrance.

It was a Gates thread LOL

Last edited:

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As expected. A post filled with poor logic. His byakugan was activated far before that moment [ ] like it should have since we know when a hyuga wants to use gf their eyes are always activated and we clearly see he uses body blow to destroy the sphere.

Your whole 'hand tenketsu' doesn't even make sense but if i were to humor you, then the dome should have receded or simply fallen instead of tearing apart since closing tenketsu only stops chakra flow.

And lastly, Kishi says dome is Ninjutsu but Tyrance of NB says no its tenketsu or whatever it is you're saying. Who do you think i should believe?

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yet he didn't so please stop with your fanfic

also we still wait for scans denying the chakra substance stuff as you never did post anything yet

you turn on the byakugan to see chakra so that you can deal with chakra

Anyway you have admitted defeat.

Thanks for derailing the thread for so many pages Tyrance.

It was a Gates thread LOL
Clear as day that water clones have tenketsu and the clones used thier own hands to make the prison so the prison contains tenketsu. Byakugan is only necessary to see tenketsu. Clear as day.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As expected. A post filled with poor logic. His byakugan was activated far before that moment [ ] like it should have since we know when a hyuga wants to use gf their eyes are always activated and we clearly see he uses body blow to destroy the sphere.

Your whole 'hand tenketsu' doesn't even make sense but if i were to humor you, then the dome should have receded or simply fallen instead of tearing apart since closing tenketsu only stops chakra flow.

And lastly, Kishi says dome is Ninjutsu but Tyrance of NB says no its tenketsu or whatever it is you're saying. Who do you think i should believe?
Kishimoto never said Clones dont have tenketsu. The clones turned thier own hands which contains chakra points into a water dome. They are water clones with chakra points. If they dont have chakra points how are they using ninjutsu or molding chakra?

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Clear as day that water clones have tenketsu and the clones used thier own hands to make the prison so the prison contains tenketsu. Byakugan is only necessary to see tenketsu. Clear as day.
who cares if the water clones have tenketsu

stop trying to change the topic

Neji attacked the prison and again just showed exactly what he stated in part 1 to be true

and we've seen via other anti chakra things that Ninjutsu is indeed built out of chakra like again stated on numerous occasion by the manga

Instead of pretending you can't read or see, actually use that time to find a scan refuting the claims since you are just digging a bigger grave with every new point of evidence we use against you

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishimoto never said Clones dont have tenketsu. The clones turned thier own hands which contains chakra points into a water dome. They are water clones with chakra points. If they dont have chakra points how are they using ninjutsu or molding chakra?
What on earth are you saying? Please bring me the db or manga page that says body blow is used to close tenketsu.

Edit: Not that it matters anyway. Logic i'm out lol.. Anyone who isn't a troll would see the scans and agree with your thread XD

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
who cares if the water clones have tenketsu

stop trying to change the topic

Neji attacked the prison and again just showed exactly what he stated in part 1 to be true

and we've seen via other anti chakra things that Ninjutsu is indeed built out of chakra like again stated on numerous occasion by the manga

Instead of pretending you can't read or see, actually use that time to find a scan refuting the claims since you are just digging a bigger grave with every new point of evidence we use against you
Water clones having chakra points made neji capable of breaking the prison. He cut out the chakra flow of the hand of clone. The hands were converted into the prison you know?

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Water clones having chakra points made neji capable of breaking the prison. He cut out the chakra flow of the hand of clone. The hands were converted into the prison you know?
stop

show me, circle it and show me Kisame's hands

I'll wait and add it to the never ending list of things you have yet to debunk like Ninjutsu and Neji's statement.

What on earth are you saying? Please bring me the db or manga page that says body blow is used to close tenketsu.

Edit: Not that it matters anyway. Logic i'm out lol.. Anyone who isn't a troll would see the scans and agree with your thread XD
yeah he is clearly trolling he hasn't won any of the arguments he put fourth

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Body blow is used to insert chakra, but at the same time, the clones hands were the water prison in the situation not the generic ninjutsu which zabuza used and so the water prison had chakra pathways in it, body blow inserts chakra and damages the chakra pathways

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Body blow is used to insert chakra, but at the same time, the clones hands were the water prison in the situation not the generic ninjutsu which zabuza used and so the water prison had chakra pathways in it, body blow inserts chakra and damages the chakra pathways
Wrong.. It isn't used to insert chakra :lol And no db or manga scan as expected.