Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imo manu fans should hate asshole like pogba instead of mou... that guy won the wc and act like he is above everyone else, player who disrespect and sabotage the coach should be punished... but i guess manu doesnt have the guts to kick him out like what Madrid did with Casillas

any way why klopp still play lovren and jordan handerson ? those 2 players is Liverpool weakest link and yet he played and make them start the match against city....

Oh and valverde just become the new victim of leo messi following
-tata martino
-luis enrique
-Guardiola

Reactions: Shanks

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where on earth did you find this, LMFAO!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::lol1-onion-head-emoticon::lol1-onion-head-emoticon:

@Dr.Strange Check this :ROFLMAO:
I saw a segment on 9GAG and then I found out there's an entire season of it on YT. I just love it. To many references and subtleties that are on point and this on top of being a spoof on reality TV xd

My favourite moments are Balotelli being introduced as "Chaos" and Christiano receiving his statue

:score:

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,592💸
Kumi
74,927💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I saw a segment on 9GAG and then I found out there's an entire season of it on YT. I just love it. To many references and subtleties that are on point and this on top of being a spoof on reality TV xd

My favourite moments are Balotelli being introduced as "Chaos" and Christiano receiving his statue

:score:
Laughed a lot through this one for sure :ROFLMAO:

The Salah-Ramos fuze, lmfao :ROFLMAO:

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well i was originally talking about scouser choking again....

as for madrid as u can see... the moment they lose cristiano and didnt do anything about it.. i never expected anything from madrid this season, but this is quite alarming and frankly pathetic... losing to the likes of ajax is beyond embarassing, this is not the 90s ajax and they are far from european best, some head will and should roll for this.