Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sadly Low is no longer suited for Naitonalmanschafft , World cup for germany team was disappointing btw !
I think his biggest mistake was taking the younger squad to the Confed Cup and then dropping them for the WC. They exceeded expectations and he jus reverted to the older squad instead of trusting them. The older guys have become too complacent and take playing for the national team for granted.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think his biggest mistake was taking the younger squad to the Confed Cup and then dropping them for the WC. They exceeded expectations and he jus reverted to the older squad instead of trusting them. The older guys have become too complacent and take playing for the national team for granted.
Yes its true also they should have dropped ozil before the wc that really disturbed the squad integrity . They havent really recovered after world cup as well . I def think national team needs good assesment team moral is all time low right now .

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Media and mourinho match made in heaven haha.
He's always the victim, right? :p
Well his status of being the best trainer in the world has definitely been up for grabs a while now, but there is little doubt that when it concerns interacting with the media, he's the undisputed champion.

@Shanks 3 teams is too much bro :LOL::ROFLMAO: I'm having a hard time following 2 teams now since I basically watch all of Madrid's games now, something I didn't do 8 years ago, lol. Heck even my local team from Norway, Rosenborg, is getting placed 2nd on my list because it's too much sometimes, lmao. To be honest though, when I followed Chelsea for those 10 years, I only watched their Champions League matches, hardly any Premier League matches actually.

Hold on a minute... I definitely remember you being a die-hard Barca Fan?! :LOL::ROFLMAO: Man, was that another female Staff member then :unsure:

Caliburn here too?! What sorcery is this :nono::foot::foot2: Escorpiius would've be so proud :score:
That's because the beacons have been lit.

Reactions: Michael92

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes its true also they should have dropped ozil before the wc that really disturbed the squad integrity . They havent really recovered after world cup as well . I def think national team needs good assesment team moral is all time low right now .
Ozil was jus a small problem in an even larger issue, i think it's unfair to lay all the blame at his feet considering the entire team underperformed. I think they need some change, Low has been at the helm for a long time, perhaps it would be best to bring in someone with fresh ideas to revitalize the dressing room.

Reactions: Shanks

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:nono::foot::foot2:

So as a Belgian, do think Hazard will stay at Chelsea or go to Madrid?? :sigar:
Doubt it, at least not till next season.

Unlike most players, Hazard genuinely wants to have fun playing football and has little interest in being a popular media figure. For him Real is a childhood dream, but not something he wants to sacrifice his enjoyment of the game for.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Unlike most players, Hazard genuinely wants to have fun playing football and has little interest in being a popular media figure. For him Real is a childhood dream, but not something he wants to sacrifice his enjoyment of the game for.
This is why you need to be more active in this section, your insigth is unparalleled :sigar:

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

If Hazard is given choice to play in Real madrid he would certainly leave chelsea.

Hazards performance since world cup has been beyond expectation.

Ya i agree he is one of few who prefer football over anything.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol at the Merseyside derby. That's one goal you're never going to see happening again for the rest of your life.
It sure was great game.
Post automatically merged:

i dont want man city getting title again. We never had a great squad after long time.

I dont care if we dont qualify for next round in cl.