Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry bro somethings wrong with my subscriptions

Obito first took giant and heavy af fan into his right dominant hand, then he gathered chakra and used nature transformation to change his raw chakra into fuuton chakra, channeling it into his right hand and giant fan then releasing it in front of him and creating swiriling wind wich moved towards opponent lifting him up and zapping him with three lightning bolts !

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its cool, don't worry.

Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.

This is a pretty cool jutsu. After releasing a blade of wind, you will manipulate it to expand into a vortex of wind that will suck your opponent into it and slash him, injuring him severely. This works really well with 'Wind Blade' (I posted it below) when its close to your opponent.

Key Points: It can only be used mid range from you or you'll be sucked into it as well.

Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito started gathering then transforming and all stuff then he channeled this chakra from stomach to his right hand where he held the sword, channeling fuuton chakra in it and releasing massive and very powerful hurricane of wind wich traveled towards enemy at great speed sucking him into hurricane and damaging him,

Really great technique lee does it pierce enemy ? if it does that it has potential to kill

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not how its used. First you will use the Wind Blade technique and when it is close/passed (if he dodges it) your opponent, you will use this technique and it will turn the blade of wind into a tornado that will suck anything within short range of it into the tornado and slice it.

Onto your question. It will slice/cut your opponent and I'm assuming its capable of killing considering its rank and properties. Do you have any other questions? Please don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have. ^^

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can we continue this training with analysis ? really tired of RPing and gathering chakra,

Yeah i thought this technique was pure tornado like thing wich sucks enemy but now i get it, so you are using wind blade and if it will miss you can easlly use this technique to suck enemy in it, really great technique another reason to use wind blade :lol. Now with that question i meant does it hurt enemy or simply suck enemy in wind cause it if does than enemy can easlly die from losing many blood

Last edited:

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah sure. You better put more effort into your replies. u_u

It will suck your enemy into the tornado and slice him, severely. Imagine getting cuts with hundreds of knifes at the same time, this is what this technique does. Even if he doesn't die immediately after being caught in this technique, he will die eventually because he will lose a lot of blood.

Range: Short- Mid
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.

A useful technique, so after performing the required handseals you will expel several bullets of wind through your mouth. These bullets don't possess the usual properties of wind such as its ability to slice/cut though, no, they actually possess a 'solid' like quality which means if you're hit by them, they have the potential to pierce through that part of your body like a real bullet.

Analyze it and list a few strengths/weaknesses.

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay to start with this technique seems really durable so they can pierce through enemy not many techniques have that power to do it really useful one probably would use this one with earth release world shaking really good combination if you ask me, also i will include everything in analysis so yeah, now for advantages well first one really durable, second one potential to kill and third one it's wind wich automatically means that it's fast technique. now for disadvantages very simple weak against fire but it's not really disadvantage as we already know that it's weak against fire second one can be avoided with many ways for example earth release is really great to avoid it. first way simply control earth and make one big wall to rise in front of you second way more effective make one pillar of earth rise up beneath you wich will lift you up in the air avoiding bullets or simply summon wave of mud beneath you getting you out of there.

Now for the question what you mean by this These bullets don't possess the usual properties of wind such as its ability to slice/cut though it's made from earth ?

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think it would be a good combination with the world shaking technique. In my opinion the world shaking jutsu would end the moment you stop channeling chakra into the ground and begin weaving handseals for this technique. You're also forgetting that unless you specialize in wind, you have to perform 3 handseals before releasing the blasts of wind.

Those aren't really advantages tbh. An advantage would that you can release these blasts over a large area, by moving your head while releasing these blasts, you could hit a moving target or release them to the area around him so if he were thinking of moving to avoid them, he would still be hit.

You're giving me ways to counter it instead of disadvantages lol. Disadvantages would be having to perform 3 handseals or that they're still visible to normal eyes, letting your opponent deal with it as he would any technique. I wouldn't recommend creating a pillar of earth to launch you skyward, as I mentioned previously, by moving your head, you can hit a moving target, that is if you can track him.

No they're not made from earth. I'm saying they are tangible, if you get hit by one then it could go through that body part like a real bullet would. Simply put, they're compressed blasts of wind. Any more questions?

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nothing nothing but this adv,disad are to simple ya know we know that already i'm thinking about more hard stuff like avoiding using with comb and partly it's adv annd disad as well

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I asked for advantages/disadvantages not counters/combos. You may think its simple but, the reason we are able to counter techniques properly is because we know its capabilities and weaknesses, this isn't for my benefit so remember that.

Range: Short – Mid
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling, compressing the released air into a solitary blade of wind that covers a substantial area around the user, due to their circular motion. The resulting sharpened blast is large enough to slice through multiple targets located a significant distance from the user, causing grievous injuries to those hit.

Once you have performed the necessary handseals and taken in a deep breath, you will rotate your body in a circular motion whilst exhaling a compressed blade of wind that will slice your opponents. Due to you rotating your body completely, the blade covers a substantial area all around you.

Analyze it and list the advantages/disadvantages.

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty useful techniques in taijutsu and close combat situations, when you're enemy is approaching you and is about to hit as you pointed you can create sharp like wind around you wich can blast them and push them backwards but also it can pierce through them causing major damages.

Now for advantage:

1: Can be used to not only attack but protect yourself as well
2: Very useful in close combat situations
3: Can be used with fire to incrase it's power

Disadvantages:

1: While you are spinning you don't have clear view of you're opponent wich is bad as enemy can use it against you
2: Requires handseals
3: Can be stopped by B-rank fire

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its like at some points you understand the jutsu but, at the same time you don't. You say the disadvantage is that it requires handseals (4), so how can it be useful in Taijutsu and close combat situations? The answer is it isn't. It can stop attacks coming from any direction around you (not above and below obviously) but, you have to rotate your body for this to be possible.

Stop listing fire as an advantage/disadvantage lol, I said list a few, you don't have to list 3. xD

Questions?

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

You will release Wind into the sky which will alter the weather, causing a buildup of dark clouds. After a few seconds, the clouds will create a tornado that will descend upon your opponent and slice him like cheese. Not the fastest technique but pretty effective.

You know what to do.

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty useful if you use it on trapped enemy as you mentioned it's not very fast wich is not too good in battle, but if you'll use it with other technique wich can trap opponent it's perfect, But we should keep in mind that you need to send fuuton chakra to be able perfom this technique it's another process wich will be written in disadvantage section !

Advantages: Doesn't require handseals, good to use on trapped opponent, is very powerful and has potential to kill

Disadvantages: Requires to send fuuton chakra onto sky=slow, then You'll need to trap enemy or throw them off balance i would use it that way !

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Range: Short
Description: A stronger version of the original Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado technique. The user creates two localized tornadoes by flapping their Giant Fan. The first tornado ensnares the opponent in it and the second tornado combines with the first to create one giant tornado that slashes the opponent to death with razor sharp wind pinions. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a sequence of 7 hand seals to perform the technique.

After gathering chakra into your fan, you will swing it, releasing 2 tornadoes. The first tornado will trap your opponent in it and cut him while the second one soon combines with the first, creating one large tornado that has the potential to kill most enemies by slashing them severely. If you don't have a fan, you can perform this by forming 7 handseals but, that's a bad idea considering the tornadoes can only move up to 5 meters (short range) away from you before dissipating.

Analyze.

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay i'll analyze it but bear with me please already hate this technique so pretty technique if you'll pull this off against enemy wich is unlikely so okay let's analyze it with steps by steps what advantages do we have here, Strong technique thats for shure it may not have great range and stuff but it's strong second one I like the fact that it traps enemy and then attacks him as well so very useful disadvantages now it's extremely slow in other words slow af seven handseals really ? well i'm not willing to take 30 pounds fan with me so i'll have to perfom it wich is for me disadvantage second Range !!! short is short period i think this technique doesn't even make sense we all now what range short range is right 5 meters max so you are creating tornado wich has short range and it may take you with it as well

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry about the late reply.

Range: short - Mid
Description: The user will create a tornado of wind to trap their target/s and then by controlling with their fan cause the tornado to crush them down into the ground.
Note: Must have a Fan

For this technique, a fan is needed or it can't be used. After gathering wind chakra into your hand and channeling it into your fan, you will swing it to release the chakra which will result in a tornado being formed above your opponent. This tornado will slam down on your opponent and damage him whilst also cutting him if he's caught in the tornado.

You're up.

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nevermind

I guess this type of teachniques are for temari cause i've seen her using it, what to say uhm pretty dope technique but has very big disadvantage as it requires giant fan to perfom, personally i don't feel like create temari bio nor i like to have fan so this technique is not for me but lets analyze technique, advantages Great as it creates big tornado wich is powerful enough to kill you're enemy i believe you said that it just cuts enemy but if think logically this technique can kill from loosing many blood now for disadvantages requires fan ! and is slow to perfom i believe cause fan is heavy itself whilst creating tornado requires lot of concentracion so yeah i guess it's slow

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You seem to think that carrying a fan makes you slower or something lol. Have you seen Madara using a gunbai? He makes it seem effortless, like the gunbai is an extension of his arm. You don't have to use the fan Temari carries all the time, you could use a gunbai like I did with my Obito bio. Keep in mind, having a fan allows you to use a lot of wind techs that you can't use without one.

Type: Attack
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user after performing a small sequence of four hand seals Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram shoots from their mouth a blade of wind 2 meters long that takes on the form of a powerful wind gust.

After weaving the necessary handseals and gathering Wind chakra in your gut, you will exhale the Wind from your mouth in the shape of a 2 meter long blade that will take on the form of a gust of wind.

Analyze.