Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Simple technique really nothing to analyze jutsu description says it all but let me have my word on it, great technique really it creates long ass wind blade wich will kill you're enemy for sure, what i don't like about this technique is handseals almost every good technique must have handseals in it damn come on, greatest combination i can think of right now with this technique is to throw you're enemy high up while creating wind sword stabbing him

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
In case you don't know my training style, its nothing too complex. I'll just have you perform each technique and describe what you're doing in a detailed way. You should include the entire process of forming the jutsu, the jutsu itself (appearance, size, etc) and its effect on the target. This is so i can picture exactly what jutsu you are using at a glance and tell if you understand how it works. Also your targets are usually the Six Paths of Pein. Feel free to ask a question whenever.

First of all, i want you to perform the Bird handseal and blow an incredibly fast stream of wind and dust through overlapped hands toward your target. The combination of wind and dust makes this attack very damaging as it grinds away at the target until there is nothing left. Try it out.

*sets up a few training dummies close together*
You must be registered for see images
(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

Now i want you perform handseals (Idk which ones) and take a deep breath, imbuing the air taken in with wind chakra at the same time. Then pound your stomach to increase the pressure at you release a great spinning wind bullet at your target that causes major damage to anything in its path, even giant summoning animals. Speaking of which...

*summons a giant Ox looking ready to charge*
(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After some time resting gaara finally found his teacher who was quite experienced and good one after listening to explanation from his teacher he simply gathered as much chakra as he could while perfoming Bird handseal, using nature transformation and changing it into fuuton chakra, channeling it into his mouth and releasing powerful stream while dusting through overlapped hands towards dummies making it even more dangerous.

(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

Recognizing this technique gaara still listened to his teacher and started doing the technique with gathering chakra while doing required handseals taking a deep breath while using nature transformation and changing gathered chakra into fuuton chakra imbuing mouth with it. pounding his stomach to increase pressure at his release. releasing it towards summoned monster damaging him

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
well done. Up next is another wind jutsu originally used with a fan. Perform 5 handseals and exhale wind in the form of a net composed of slicing winds intersecting each other. Pretty simple. Start by preparing some seafood.

*points to a giant crab you didn't notice before*

(Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.

Next, i want you to focus wind chakra in your hand and wave it in front of you, releasing blades of wind from each of your fingertips that should come together into a single scythe of air. This jutsu is similar to the Wind Blade jutsu you learned a while back but this was shown to have enough power to stop the advance of Sasuke's susanno. Cut down a thick tree around here for firewood.

(Futon: Shinkūzan no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Vacuum Slash technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break trough its defence.

Now i want you to focus wind chakra in your lungs a begin a deep inhale. The chakra should increase the amount of air you take in and actually produce a vacuum effect that can pull an opponent towards you. Then condense the air you have taken in and exhale it all at once as a powerful wind bullet similar to the one you did not long ago. Get these guys away from my dinner!

*points to a group of Peins rushing toward my boiled crab*

( Futon: Shinkūdama ) - Wind Release: Vacuum Bullet
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: The user will begin sucking in wind which results in drawing in opponents towards them and by kneading with their chakra in their mouth the user then releases the wind chakra in the form of a powerful bullet that blasts the opponent away.